Bangin' the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Duval increased his pace, fucking her with his fingers, while his mouth continued to feast on her breasts.

"Yes, Mr. Duval! Yes, please, don't stop!" Minky's voice was desperate and pleading, her body consumed by pleasure.

The pressure was building inside her, threatening to erupt at any moment.

"Come for me, Minky," Mr. Duval growled, his lips curling into a smile. "Come for me, and I'll fuck you so hard."

That was all she needed to hear. The dam broke, and Minky came undone, her body wracked with pleasure.

She cried out, her hips bucking uncontrollably as her orgasm swept through her.

Mr. Duval watched, transfixed, as she shuddered and spasmed beneath him,, her body convulsing as he held her down,  her breasts heaving as he watched, writhing, spasms of ecstasy ripping through her. Her legs were spread out in front of him, baring practically everything to him, but but she didn't care. This was her dream, a moment she had dreamed of since she could remember. A moment that was so perfect, it made her want to scream.

It was beyond anything she could have ever imagined. It was as if she was living in a dream, experiencing things she never thought possible. Every part of her body was alive with pleasure, her skin tingling, her heart racing, her soul singing. She was finally here, with him, and it was absolutely perfect.

Her body still trembled from the intensity of her orgasm, but she was ready for more. More of Mr. Duval's expert touches, more of his dominance, more of his raw, animalistic passion.

Mr. Duval stood up, removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. His muscular chest gleamed with perspiration, his face flushed with desire. 

"Are you ready for me, Minky?" he asked, his voice hoarse with need.

Minky nodded eagerly, her eyes filled with desire. "Yes, Mr. Duval, I'm ready." Minky opened her legs wider, inviting him in.

He approached her, his eyes filled with lust and hunger. Without saying a word, he rolled on a condom, positioned himself above her, aligning his erection with her wet entrance. With one swift movement, he pushed himself inside her, filling her completely.

Minky gasped, her eyes widening in surprise at the sheer size of him. But instead of being intimidated, she welcomed it, allowing herself to be taken by this powerful man.

Their bodies moved together, creating a rhythm that spoke of lust and desire. Minky's breath caught in her throat as she took in the sight of his muscled chest and firm abs flexing with each thrust.

As Mr. Duval began to pick up speed, Minky closed her eyes, surrendering herself to the intense pleasure coursing through her body. Her breath quickened, her heart raced, and her senses heightened. She could feel every move, every stroke, every touch.

Minky's body clung to him, her moans of ecstasy echoing around the room. Mr. Duval took control, moving their bodies together in a rhythm that left Minky gasping for air. He used his strength to hold her down, thrusting into her again and again, driving her closer and closer to the edge.

Minky's body was on fire, her skin flush with desire, her breath ragged and shallow. She was lost in the sensations, lost in the pleasure, lost in the power of his touch.

As the intensity built within her, Minky knew she was close to another climax. She moaned and cried out, her body tensing and quivering in anticipation.

Finally, Minky's body gave way to the explosion of ecstasy. She screamed out his name, her body shuddering with the force of her orgasm. Her muscles contracted around him, holding him tightly within her.

Mr. Duval's grip on her tightened, his muscles flexing with each thrust. Minky could feel the veins in his arms standing out as he held her down, his powerful body driving her to new heights of pleasure.

Her body began to quake and shiver, her muscles tensing as she approached the edge of another orgasm. Minky's moans grew louder, her breath coming in short, sharp gasps.

With a final, deep thrust, Mr. Duval released himself into her, his powerful body shaking with the force of his own climax. Minky felt his warm seed fill her, and she clenched around him, milking every last drop from him.

Her body trembled with the aftershocks of her orgasms, her limbs weak and trembling. Mr. Duval collapsed on top of her, his weight pinning her down chest as he tried to catch his breath. He pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead before rolling off her. 

Minky lay there, staring up at the ceiling, her mind reeling from the incredible experience she had just shared with Mr. Duval. She couldn't believe how far she had come, how much she had allowed herself to enjoy.  

As Mr. Duval finished cleaning up, he turned to Minky and smiled. "You are truly amazing, Minky," he said, his voice full of admiration. "Your body is like no other I've ever encountered."Minky blushed, her cheeks turning red as she looked at him. She couldn't help but agree with him -- she had always been larger than most women, and yet Mr. Duval seemed to find her attractive. "Thank you, Mr. Duval," she replied, her voice filled with gratitude. "I never felt like this before, I want you to be my sex teacher." Minky whispered, her voice barely audible. Mr. Duval's eyes darkened with desire, and he pulled her closer, "Ready for another lesson then?" He asked as he roughly pressed his lips to hers. Their tongues danced together, their bodies entwined in a sensual embrace.

Minky felt her body respond to his touch, her nipples hardening beneath his caresses. She longed for him to take her again, to make her feel the same way she did when they were together earlier. Mr. Duval sensed her desire and began to kiss his way down her neck, trailing his tongue along her collarbone. Minky arched her back, giving him better access to her breasts. He stuck his tongue into her cleavage, causing her to moan and shiver. His hands explored her body, tracing the curves of her hips and ass, before reaching for her large, round buttocks. As he massaged them, Minky could feel her arousal growing once again.

"You really are something else, Minky," Mr. Duval said, running his hand up her thigh. "Your body is so perfect, so voluptuous."

Minky blushed, but she loved hearing those words from him.

She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have found such an incredible lover. In response, she reached down to touch him, feeling his erection pulsing with desire. Minky's fingers wrapped around his length, stroking him gently as she looked up at him with a seductive gaze. "I want to taste you, Mr. Duval," she whispered, her voice breathless with anticipation.

Mr. Duval moaned as her warm, wet tongue swirled around his cock, flicking his tip with a hungry excitement. Minky opened her mouth, taking him in inch by inch, her tongue teasing him as she began to suck.  She couldn't believe how much she loved sucking his cock, the taste of his steel hardness in her mouth making her desire him even more.  He reached down, stroking her long hair as she began to bob her head up and down on his member.

"Oh, Minky, that feels incredible," he moaned.  Minky loved hearing him moan with pleasure.  Her tongue swirled around his shaft as she bobbed faster and faster, taking him deeper and deeper in her mouth.  She was determined to take all of him, to pleasure him in every way she could.

"That's it, take me deep," he gasped.  "Oh, God, you're such a good little cocksucker." As he said those words, Minky felt her pussy getting wetter. Hearing him talk like that was incredibly hot, and it was turning her on even more. 

"I love sucking your cock," Minky said, her voice throaty with desire. She felt a rush of pleasure as his hips began to thrust into her mouth, and she took him even further.  She wanted to make him come, and she wasn't going to stop until he did. Mr. Duval's breathing became ragged as he neared the edge of orgasm, and Minky increased the intensity of her sucking, swirling her tongue around his shaft and licking his tip. 

"Oh, God, Minky, I'm gonna come!" he gasped, his body shaking with pleasure. Minky smiled as she felt his cum splash against her tongue, savoring the taste of his release. She swallowed it down, letting his cum coat her throat before pulling away.

Mr. Duval smiled down at her, his face filled with satisfaction. "You did an amazing job there, Minky," he said, his voice a low whisper. "I don't think I've ever come so hard before." He leaned forward and planted soft kisses on her forehead and cheeks before finally settling in between her legs.

Minky gasped softly as his tongue slipped inside of her wet pussy. He worked his magic, savoring every inch of her tight walls as she moaned in pleasure. He licked up and down, swirling around her clit as if it were the most delicious thing he had ever tasted. His fingers reached up to massage her breasts, teasing her nipples with each stroke until they were both hard and erect.

Minky felt every inch of Mr. Duval's body pressing into hers as he explored every crevice of her womanhood with his expert tongue.

Minky felt the pleasure mounting inside of her, and it was almost too much to bear. Mr. Duval's tongue moved faster and faster, as if trying to devour every inch of her.

Mr. Duval moved his talented tongue in circles around her most sensitive area, pushing her ever closer to the edge of ecstasy. He teased and tantalized her, sucking on her inner walls and sending shivers of pleasure throughout her body. Minky could feel an intense pressure mounting inside of her, and she knew she was about to reach the peak of pleasure.

Mr. Duval increased the pace as he swirled his tongue around her clit, licking it with a passion that made Minky moan in delight. He worked his magic until Minky could no longer hold back the waves of pleasure that were coursing through her veins. She let out one loud moan before bursting into a powerful orgasm that shook her entire body.

Before long she was trembling uncontrollably, panting for breath as waves of pleasure washed over her again and again until finally she could take no more and fell into a satisfied heap against the bed sheets.

Mr. Duval pulled away from her slowly with a satisfied smirk on his face. "Well," he said in a low voice, "It looks like you enjoyed that." He bent down to give Minky one final kiss.

Minky lay there for a moment before realizing what had just happened: She had just experienced the most intense orgasms she'd ever felt in her life!

She reveled in the sensation for what seemed like an eternity before finally getting up.

"Wow, thank you so much Mr. Duval," Minky said with a satisfied sigh as she buttoned up her shirt. "I don't know what I would have done without your help. That was some amazing sex education you gave me there." She smiled teasingly at him, "I think I'm going to need many more lessons in the future."

Mr. Duval laughed at her joke before giving her a wink. "I think I can arrange that," he said with a smirk before turning to leave the room.

Minky watched him go, feeling both relieved and excited for the future of their relationship. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have found someone as knowledgeable and passionate as Mr. Duval, and she was looking forward to experiencing many more lessons in the art of pleasure from him in the near future.

12