Banging My Daughter and Her Friend

Story Info
Fucking my Daughter Molly and her cheerleader friend Ava.
2.7k words
4.15
30.8k
36
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long old night, I'd squeezed my cock inside the bald tight pussy of Ava my daughter Molly's eighteen-year-old friend then covered her with my gooey with cum and piss. With Ava in the shower, after a few shots my almost nineteen year old daughter seduced me. What followed was a foot fuck, blow job, anal and the joy of blasting dad jizz inside my dirty seductive daughter wet vice-like pussy.

Busting my nut over these two made me feel good, and with my cheating wife out of the way, Ava had got rid of her and dick-cheese fling Jamie dropping them at his flat, we had the house to ourselves.

Curly hair blonde Ava in a cheerleading outfit with white chunky socks, swivelling on a heel of her white pumps leaned against the door frame, as my creamy daddy muck oozed out of Molly who lay naked as the day she was born on the bed.

Molly's glittering white manicured and pedicured seemed in sync with her star covered quilt, and the starlight, moon's glow and nightlights filled her room. Her raven hair in a ponytail had sexually kinked with sweat, her firm tits and perfect olive skin was a sight to behold.

With a semi-hard-on brewing... I couldn't wait to play with Ava's peachy pussy. And although, the incest weighed on me, Molly had instigated the forbidden sex and I had promised the little slut my dick again. The thought of my meat hanging out of my daughter's sweet tasting flaps with her neatly shaved landing strip of pubes was irresistible.

I wasn't sure if the sexy cheerleader blue and white garb was her own uniform or a fancy dress costume. It was a shame the trainers hid her dark pedicure, but chunky socks and pumps was a good look, my prick approved. Ava leaned over me, held my cock and French kissed Molly passionately. I groped Ava's ass, sliding my hand in her panties then slipping a finger in her already damp clit.

Ava with midnight blue sparkling lipstick, causally walked around to the other side of the bed, "What a pretty clit," whispered Ava. then hopped on without a care in the world and began eating my daughter's pussy on all fours, which sent blood rushing to my prick.

I wasted no time and positioned myself behind Ava, pulling her navy panties to the side and inserting my rod inside her smooth shaven cunt. With her pleated skirt around her waist I pumped the little blonde slowly, while Ava licked Molly's bean and tongued her hole. My daughter held Ava's head of hair close between her legs.

"Good girls," I sighed, listening to Ava's slurps, and Molly's moans.

"That's it daddy, fuck Ava's tight clit, is she a sprightly tight as me?" asked Molly with turned down purple lipstick lips and a cute furrowed brow.

"Oh princess, it's not a competition," I smiled.

"Does my dad's spunk and my minge taste good Ava?" asked Molly, gripping her friends hair, grinding and writhing on her face.

Sexy as fuck Ava mumbled as I screwed her, before Molly the dirty slut squirted, gushing in Ava's mouth and face messing up her makeup!

As I rocked in and out of Ava she looked up from between Molly's legs with sparkling her blue-eyes, "Get dressed," she told Molly wiping her chin. "I wanna suck your daddy's teen-loving cock."

As I pulled out of Ava tight cunt I wondered what she meant by 'get dressed', and looked a Molly's shelves with a collection of her old childhood toys. Barbie, Disney, Bratz dolls, along with her stunning three foot Barbie doll. Like a perv in a park, I'd emptied my sacks over splattering and splashing spunk on their little plastic faces. Now I had some real dolls to play with. These little nymph cum-sluts...

"Wait," I said, before I let Molly leave the bed.

With my palm I gave Molly's nineteen-year-old cunt a few pats and slaps, then licked the little bitches clit, sniffing my daughter's trimmed line of pubic hair.

"What a fucking pussy!" I mumbled.

With my cock leaking on the bed, I pulled off Ava's wet panties, putting them over my head giving them a good sniff, as I slapped Molly's ass as she jumped off the bed. With my attention on Ava I sucked on the teen's meaty flaps with her knickers on my face to my nose, her bald mound and teenage cunt tasted so good.

Taking the panties from my head, I watched Molly put her hair in bunches, slip into a Snow White fancy-dress costume, long white socks, her deep cleavage on full display in the blue short mini dress, my beautiful daughter a princess, it's was a fucking joy to see. She was a 5'2 fire cracker.

"I love your sticky old cock," Ava grinned.

Ava grabbed ahold of my growing prick with her soft little hand (that made my cock look even bigger). With her dark painted nails she stroked it a couple of times and then opened her sparkling blue lipstick chops and leaned forward with the first bob of her head and began sucking my fat cock, taking me to the back of her throat, tasting her own juices.

I looked at Molly, who watched intently. She had a slightly concerned look on her face, jealous maybe? I knew my facial expressions were giving away how good her friend was at sucking cock. Ava took my prick out of her mouth and turned to her.

"Here," said Ava, still holding it like a rolling pin, she offered my length to my Snow White clad daughter.

A pro like her big titted mother, Molly leaned in and opened her mouth, sliding me in until her nose reached Ava's hand. After some time gagging on my cock Ava let go.

"Use your hands Molly, your Dad clearly likes that."

Still keeping me in her mouth, Molly shot Ava a sideways glance, clearly annoyed at the orders, but my slut daughter did as she was told and grasped the base of my rod with her right hand and proceeded to wank it back and forth with the same pace as her head.

My cock pulsated at the sight as I sat there like a pig in shit as they passed my lipstick covered cock back and forth. I was desperate not to cum watching as they took the head into their mouths, covered in each other's saliva.

"That's a good little princess," said Ava, as she held Molly's bunched pigtails, "You're doing a great job cocksucker," she said, as Molly gagged on my cock, her eyes blood shot and bulging. I was determined not shot my load.

"That's enough," said Ava, and tapped Molly on the shoulder to stop, "We don't want to finish old prick before he's fucked us."

Molly looked awkward waiting for Ava's lead. Ava moved in front of me with her hands on the head board, presenting her smooth, all you could eat snatch for me to fuck her doggy-style again. She took a hold of my prick, rubbing the tip against the gash of her pussy lips, they were already heavily lubricated with her juices. I grabbed each of her ass cheeks and pulled the teasing cunt on to me, which glided in easily as she let out a gasp. Without hesitation gripping her chunky white socks I fucked her, slamming into her tight hole down pretty hard, my balls slapping her clit. The slut teen was moaning and talking trash like a porn star:

"Fuck yes! Perv teen lover."

"Your big dick is so good!"

"Harder you dirty cunt!"

"Slam that young-loving-perv cock in me!"

The last one was a little surprising, I honestly couldn't believe it. So I rammed the cheeky cunt as hard as I could. I looked to my right, I had totally forgotten about Molly. She looked a little left out just standing there at the side of the bed biting her lip. So, I pulled the top of the blue dress down, popping out her rack, grouped her ample tits and played with her pert nipples.

"Molly, get on the bed," Ava barked, and pointing to the empty side of the bed. Molly climbed on to the bed.

"Get on all fours with your arse out princess and your pervert dad can take turns on us with his teen approved cock."

With both girls holding the headboard, I checked out my daughter's perfect ass cheeks showing from under her skirt the more she bent over. Her over knee white socks with a frilly finish stirred my cock. A curly blonde like Goldilocks in a cheerleading outfit, alongside pigtailed Snow White. It was a fucking awesome sight.

My cock was like a rock, Ava's pumps and Molly's socks were doing it for me just as much as their asses. Molly on all fours shifted closer to her friend, so close their thighs and costume were touching. I carried on pumping Ava as hard as I could my balls slapping against her ass like castanets. Don't call me a perv, I thought, yanking back her blonde hair, ramming the bitch, ploughing her like field!

I admired Molly's little athletic ass popping out of her costume as I continued slamming my hips into Ava. Knees hurting without any kind of announcement, I pulled out of Ava, moved to my right, grabbed Molly's waist and pushed my cock inside of my daughter like squeezing a tube of toothpaste. She let out a yelp like a puppy that was a combination of surprise, pain and pleasure.

After a while of stretching out my daughter's soaking clunge, I picked up where I left off with Ava, fucking her slow with deep hard thrusts, gripping her big-tits when I could. The two girls made different sounds. Molly made softer noises like a kitten, no matter how hard I fucked her. Whereas with every thrust Ava sounded like she was in a porno. She made a loud grunting like a fucking pig and whined like bitch, screaming every time I slammed into her cunt. If it weren't for her occasionally filthy mucky talk like "Ruin my gash, incest king," You would have thought she getting raped.

I had desperate longing to poke their tight young asses, like the urge to stick a finger through a ringed doughnut. Then I goto work fucking both their chocolate starfishes, like a sausage maker giving them my meat inch-by-inch, their asses in turn clamped on my rod pleasurably.

"I love my ass being stretched!" announced Ava.

Panting, gasping and moaning, after a while they loosened up nicely and in turn, my daughter first, I licked their spicy rings, giving them a good tongue-ing.

"Fucking lick it Daddy!" exclaimed Molly, adding, "Suck my ass-hole. Good boy."

"That's it! Clean my shitter," laughed Ava.

"Yummy, your asses are so sweet!" I beamed. The smell of sex filling the room in contrast to all the dolls and childish star bedding, caused my cock to drip pre-cum further.

Rock-hard I screwed my delightful little daughter again, and looked over at Ava who just held onto the bed her head down panting, waiting for her turn again. I withdrew my cock-sword from Molly and moved back over behind Ava, and started banging her sore messy minge again with my throbbing vieny rod. I hooked Ava's mouth with my index fingers, pulling contorting her pretty face as I rhythmically fucked hard. She was working towards her orgasm. Her increased sounds and sexual-profanity caused me to pick up the pace.

"You fucking love the cock!" I announced holding her neck with both hands.

I looked across at Molly, and with hand and grabbed her closest butt cheek. I moved my hand around, sliding it along her smooth little curves. I came to her slit and at first slid two fingers in, finally I managed to get four in. Finger blasting my daughter's little clit as I continued to pump her slutty friend. I then slid my finger tips down to her snatch, and stuffed one wet finger in her chocolate starfish. She let out a little squeak, closed her eyes and lowered her head.

"Good girls," I encouraged.

There I was, with two heavenly teens bent over in front of me side by side. One hand on Ava's neck, pounding air out of tight bald cunt, while I simultaneously I had a finger in my daughter, stretching out her ass. Seconds later Ava drooled on pillow and yelled in ecstasy, her body writhing as she came, gushing like Niagara Falls over my balls, down my legs and which soaked the bed. I couldn't hold on much longer, so I switched to Molly and shoved my cock in her tight snatch.

"You fucking whores!" I blurted.

I needed to shoot my backed up load, my balls full and sore. "I'm gonna cum soon." I warned, as Ava lifted her head and looked over her shoulder.

"Focus Molly, you need to cum before your dirty dad does," Ava advised huskily.

While I steadily pumped my daughter from behind dripping wet Ava knelt next to me, nibbling my shoulder and ear, then kissing me, pushing my ass. It seemed Ava was getting off on the taboo sight, seeing how turned on I was with my cock meat hanging out of my little offspring, while wanting me desperately to hold my impending climax at bay to get Molly off.

Ava watched me yanking on Molly's dark bunches. Her eyes trailed down to Molly's olive tits bouncing glistening from perspiration. Then Ava admired Molly's firm heart-shaped ass being slammed against my crotch, gazing at my fanny juiced dong disappear and reappear with each thrust. Molly finally let out a cry. She was almost there, but with her clamping on my cock I didn't know how much longer I could last!

Ava reached underneath her mate and Molly gasped, she found her clit.

"Cum baby cum," Ava purred.

Molly began breathing rapidly, letting out a gasping cry each time. I continued my relentless pounding of my daughter's pussy as I watched Ava's arms shaking as she rubbed my princess' clit to quicken her orgasm. Eventually, it happened... Molly threw her head back and let out a moaned through her clenched teeth as she came.

"Good girl," I sneered. I was so ready to blast my hot creamy cum into her sweet swollen pussy, her bouncing young breasts edged me. "Daddy's going to cum!" I said, about to empty my sacks. With a nasal grunt the first shot of creamy spunk erupted into her hot little hole. Then without wasting a drop of jizz I yanked my prick out and aimed as the next shot of daddy's milkshake flew through the air hitting Ava square between her shocked blue eyes.

"Fucking have that bitches!" I snorted.

Moving my dick more shots came as I blew my sticky load over Molly's Snow White costume. Busty pale Ava leaned in with her mouth open and laid her head on the small of Molly's back. With her open gob of perfect white teeth she caught my spunk on her tongue, and cleavage then began licking up spots from Molly's dress.

"Snow covered White," winked Ava.

My cock and ball ached, but what a fucking orgasm, and happy ending for these young sluts. I just sat there watching as Ava rubbing my cum into my daughter's firm tits soothingly.

They both turned, their eyes creased with joy, smiling from ear to ear. With my red hot teen-poker still twitching,

"What a fuck," smiled cummy Ava, her makeup fucked up across her face like a whore. "My ass is sore!" added the dirty slut, as she began fingering her sore pussy.

"Daddy loves his princess and her cheerleader friend right?" added Molly, as cum emptied from pussy onto her bedding. She dipped her fingers into her clit, playing with her flaps and the spunk.

"You fucking sluts were great!" I smiled as my cock softened.

The girls shared a passionate tongue kiss, sharing my jizz juices on their faces as they flicked each other's beans. I was a little shocked and turned on by their sluttiness.

"Now piss on us," they said at the exact same time, before giggling at their unison timing.

I stood up on the bed. "You two bitches are something else," I sighed, as streams of clear warm piss rained down on the pair, soaking trainers, socks and outfits, leaving the the little teen cunts soppy, dirty and drenched.

"Good girls," I sighed spent.