Dad Pumps His Slut Daughter Molly

Story Info
Seductive Molly finally gets her wish to fuck her Dad.
2.2k words
4.24
24k
31
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had been 40 miles of bad road, with pleasure parks along the way, after my almost nineteen-year old daughter Molly's sleep over had gone wrong... I'd caught my wife cheating with Molly's male friend - dick-cheese Jamie. I'd banged the bald tight pussy of Ava Molly's eighteen-year-old blonde friend then covered her with my sticky with jizz and piss. Then with Ava in the shower, after a few shots of booze I foot fucked my dirty seductive daughter, who the blew my prick before I blasted my load over her face.

Molly wouldn't let the sordid acts end, barking at me, "I want your cock and seed inside me!" as she peeled herself out of her onesie! I hoped Ava would come and breakup the party, before I was forced to commit an even bigger sin.

I wondered where Ava was. The sick side of me hoped she'd gone down stairs and pissed and shit like a road tarmac machine on my cheating wife's body. It seemed like the longest shower.

I lay on the star covered quilt of Molly's bed as the nightlights and moonlight filling her room highlighting the shelves with a collection of her old childhood toys. Barbie, Disney, Bratz dolls, along with her stunning three foot Barbie doll. Like a pedo in a park, I'd emptied my sacks over their little plastic faces. But how times had changed, from splattering spunk over the dolls, to fucking Molly's friend Ava in real life.

I cast my eyes over the side of the bed, there was Ava's discarded black bust and short silver skirt with matching strappy heels on the floor, alongside Molly's shimmering short pink dress and designer trainers. I reflected over all those times I'd shot my jizz over sassy Ava's clothes, her shoes, socks and dresses. No item was safe.

Molly snapped me out of the moment laying there naked as the day she was born. With olive skin, raven hair in a ponytail, wearing dark sparkling lipstick, her perfect shaped tits and landing strip of pubes got me half-mast.

She put a tiara on her head. "Am I your princess daddy?" she asked seductively.

"Yes, you are daddy's princess," I said nervously, trying not to sound pathetic or patronising.

"Good. You've fucked my glittery white toes, I've tasted your cock... now I want fuck my pink pussy like you did Ava!" she demanded, fluttering her eyelashes. "Get that dirty old teen-loving cock inside me." She purred, with a grin of perfect teeth cupping her firm big breasts.

With my cock as hard as bread stick, I was in a dilemma of sorts... Was rubbing your cock on your daughter's ass covered with a fluffy onesie incest? Was her playing with your dick and licking your nuts incest? Was fucking her tootsies incest? Was emptying your balls like a tube of toothpaste over her face incest? She wanted me to put my meaty dick in her tiny tight slit, that certainly would be incest.

Fuck it, what was the harm? I thought and I licked her salty arm pits, tits, then sucked her pert nipples as she moaned with overwhelming perverse delight. I slobbered over her like a perv in an ice-cream van. It was impossible not to get a lazy lob-on even though I felt she was being false with her exaggerated noises, but it got my cock soggy, dripping with gooey, clear pre-cum.

As I backed away, she lay there and opened her legs and ran her a manicured white sparkly finger up and down her slit.

"If you won't fuck my clit, eat me Daddy?!" she purred, face full of foundation, her makeup askew from her face-fucking earlier. She leaned back, on her elbows on the bed, and gave me a wink. I wanted to wreck and stretch her ass and pussy, teach her a lesson for even suggesting such a incestual thing... the little bitch.

"I can't do this Molly." I said helplessly.

She grabbed my hair and guided me to her sweet pussy. "Shhh, Daddy," she whispered. "It's okay," reassured Molly, pushing me down on her. "No incest police are going to stop us," she giggled.

I lapped at her tight slit, as she parted her meat flaps.

"Good boy," she said huskily, as I slurped her sweet young nectar.

"You got some Daddy/Daugher game going on now, keep going," she said, spurring me on, squirming, grinding and gyrating. "Will you fuck me, you promise?"

I mumbled and nodded, flicking my tongue over her teen bean.

Then purring and cooing, she took me by surprise, gushing forcefully in my face! As I went to pull back she held me close enough to continue to squirt on me some more, all those sports classes and those gym session went to good use.

"Good girl," I panted soaking, getting my breath back gazing at her soppy minge.

"That was fucking good Daddy'!" she exclaimed. "Now fuck my ass," she added with a furrowed cute brow.

An ass fucking was surely not incest? I wondered, taking another shot of alcohol. It wasn't like I'd be fucking her pussy, I reconciled in my warped mind.

She reached for some moisturiser from the bedside, gripped my cock and the slapped cream on me. As she slathered it on my cock, I looked so big in her tiny little hands.

Molly then got on all fours, spreading her ass for me briefly. What a fabulous chocolate starfish, I thought! I held her tiny waist as she slowly backed herself onto my pulsating wanting prick.

"Slowly Daddy, you dirty perv," she said, adding, "Now don't go blowing your rocket before it leaves the landing pad, you premature prick."

What a cheeky slag, I thought, I was going to fucking ruin her! I guided her on my cock-head like a slow train coming into a station, that small ass and crack was a joy to watch. But the feeling of my Daughter's tight anus was out of this world!

My knob-head finally was in Molly's warm ring, then like a sausage maker, inch by inch I pushed it in, and it wasn't long before my length was clamped deep inside her. I wanted to ruin her, but held back, she was my little daughter after all... I let her slowly slip and slide up and down my throbbing cock, occasionally squeezing my rod at all the right times.

"Your cock is better than Ava's fingers or my vibrator," she gasped, as her princess tiara fell off.

I had no idea her and Ava did things, I didn't even know she was sexually active. "Uh-huh, princess," I replied with pride, "Your ass is so tight baby girl!" I panted with pleasure, trying not to shoot my load.

With my cock locked and loaded inside her I held her pony tail and fucked her like a doll. I then gripped her tiny waist, fucking her hard as I could -- jamming my length in and out of the little bitch.

"Don't cum up my ass," she stammered breathlessly, as I ploughed her shitter.

Stretching her ring, I wanted to blast up her tight anus, and I held her down hard on me! My cock deep in sweet dense shitter.

"Nope," she said trying to pushing me off. "No daddy!"

With a twitch of terror I accidentally shot a little wad of spunk, but thankfully not my load or it would have been deflatingly over and we parted.

"You promised to fuck my clit daddy-o!" she said, looking over her shoulder annoyed.

"You're right, sweetheart, you're right." I agreed, holding my pulsing dick trying desperately not to cum looking at her perfect sweaty young frame.

"Right answer. You got your fuck your daughter mojo back," she grinned, before kissing me on the cheek.

Looking into my eyes, she took a hold of my cock with her white painted nails, and took the head of my cock in her mouth. Blood rushed to my head as my slut daughter started blowing me causing me to let out a loud moan.

"Fuck yeah, baby girl," I said with glee.

With lush hazel eyes she look up at me, and I groped her tits with one hand, and held her ponytail with the other, jamming my manhood in her mouth, I savoured the daddy/daughter moment as she continued sucking her ass juices from my throbbing cock, her head bobbing up and down its length like a nodding dog.

"Good girl Molly," I said, letting the smoky-eye slut do the work, as I held her head of hair. "You've earned a fuck." Throat-fucking her hard she took all my thick cock in her mouth, making her gurgle and gag. The noise turned me on even more. Messy faced, with smeared makeup she stopped.

"Am I a good cock-sucker Daddy?"

"Oh, yes, baby." I replied, my dick red and throbbing.

"Better than mom?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Then fuck me," she instructed giving me a kiss.

Our tongues entwined as we French kissed, Molly's little tongue darting around my mouth. I wanted her as much as she wanted me. I had to do it...

"You're so ready princess," I whispered, grinning from ear to ear.

Leaned back on the plumped pillows a little upright,and Molly held my cock that was proudly standing and began to lower herself on blue-vein sausage. I watched as her landing strip of pubes lined up with my meat sword. Feeling the clit lips on my head, she jammed down hard on me! It was impossible not to dribble some daddy juice inside her.

With Mollys tits before me, which I have to admit were sexy as fuck, she bounce on my hard-on, giving my balls a good basting with daughter juice. With her arms behind her head she rode me like a bull.

"Yes Daddy!" she yelled, with her hands on my chest.

Then rocking on my cock like the One World Trade Centre, she spun round like a top, and reverse fucked me while I played with her feet and gripped her ankles. I stuck my thumb in her arse-hole, while she screwed my phallus daughter pumper.

She moved back around to face me, then she fucked me some more, one hand one hand behind head, calmly writhing on me like there was no tomorrow, soaking me like a little snail. With a shudder she came soaking my nut sacks.

"Fuck my tight pussy," "Ruin my cunt dad", "Fuck me", "Pound me harder!"

She was on fire, I held her hips taking my turn at bring her down on me, Molly was one hell of a fuck. With her dirty talk and sweet body on me I really couldn't hold out much longer.

All that taboo backed up incest tension was about to be released as she bounced like yo-yo on my wanton throbbing pleasure meat. I made the most of it, feeling and sucking on her tits and licking her pits again.

I put my hands casually around her neck, controlling the movement for a while, thrusting my ass up off the bed, giving her a good hard fuck.

"Fuck yeah, daddy, you're a big boy," she panted, as her anvil vice-like muscles clamped on my prick, like she was going to make a broadsword, before she convulsively came, barking, bleating and cooing... making types of noises that I'd only heard from her mom!

"Cum for me, sweetie, cum on daddy's cock," I sneered as my toes curled. "That's it! Good fucking girl!" I exclaimed, my veiny love rod was about to explode like Mount Etna! I was desperate to chuck my creamy load up her sweet pink flap hole.

"Fuck yeah," I sighed, with my cock meat hanging out of her dripping cunt.

"I'm a fucking dirty bitch!" she yelled proudly.

With a grunt and a snort, and pleasurable nasal sigh, I shot my creamy sticky cum up my daughter's hot tight little cunt! Reams of my Daddy muck filled her hole,

"Oh, yeah," I sighed, holding her down hard, her firm tits against my chest as my balls spasmed.

"That was fucking good Dad!" she panted, dripping on me before laying next to me. The dirty bitch spread her legs and pushed out my daddy cream, dipping her white nails in, just to lick it off her sticky fingers.

"Yummy, next time I want that cream in the back of my fucking throat and or my ass."

She was the greatest slut daughter on the planet. "Your wish is my command, you cock sucking little cunt."

"Good boy," she purred, polishing my prick before stopping seeing Ava leaning against the the door frame.

"Hi," waved Ava cheerily, in white chunky socks, swivelling on a heel of her white pumps. "Well you two seem to be having a good time," smiled the curly hair blonde in her deep blue and white cheerleading outfit. She gave my deflating dripping prick a glance.

"Where have you been?" asked Molly.

I sat there thinking the exact same thing.

She pursed her midnight blue sparkling lipstick, "Well, I had to teach your mom..." she began, before looking at me, "and soon to be ex-wife a lesson," she grinned. "Then after a second shower. I took them to Jamie's flat, to get those two idiots out of the way. Also, these locks don't curl themselves."

"Now we have a dream house. Ready for our new start tomorrow?" asked Molly, my spunk still oozing out of her.

"Unless you two incest twats are ready for a fucking now?" asked Ava, her blue-eyes sparkling.

With a semi-hard-on brewing... these bitches are going to be good, I mused.