Bending My Cock in Molly's Friend

Story Info
Bored, Ola takes my pulsating cock before Molly & Ava return.
2.6k words
3.8
16.5k
17
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had reached a crossroads bending my cock up my nineteen-year-old olive skin, raven haired daughter, Molly, and her blonde eighteen-year-old friend Ava...

I shot more creamy loads of spunk over these two slutty teens more times than I'd had hot dinners. Even with Molly's pussy shaven smooth like Ava's, and my truncheon of cock-meat hanging out of my daughter's tight clam, the pleasure had become tiresome.

Going back to basics and fucking Molly's ass cheeks like a hot dog sliding in and out of a bun, shooting my white daddy juice on her back had worn thin. Splashing cum over her like I used to pull my cock over her old Barbie, Disney, and Bratz dolls, and her stunning three foot Barbie doll wasn't doing it for me. Like a pedo in a park, I had loved emptying my ball sacks over their little plastic faces. Yes, I'd used some of her childhood toys to get some sordid, taboo pleasure.

Ava and Molly had even bought me an expensive almost life-size doll, with realistic holes, made in the image of Molly, it was fun for a while, but cleaning it was a pain, and it took up too much space.

I missed the secret thrill of stickily jerking off, sniffing and cumming on Molly & Ava's discarded strappy heels, trainers, clothing, and in their dirty underwear. I wish I could go back before Molly had seduced me, as incest wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be.

Guilty threesome's had become a chore, pulling pigtails and ponytails, watching the girls sixty-nine, dildo and strap on sessions all merged into one. The array of sexy outfits; maids; cheerleaders; nurses; school girls; princess' to name a few, all the costume fantasy fucks had left me numb.

The dirty little sluts knew no limits, spitting on them, slapping them, even me shitting and pissing on their young bodies on request had become a sick and saddening bore.

We'd tired to relight a spark and I secretly watched my daughter getting fucked while wanking myself off unbeknownst to her boyfriend a few times, but that wasn't fulfilling me. Sometimes Ava watched with me, sucking me off as my daughter was screwed just to break up the monotony.

Molly and Ava knew I was tired and needed a new thrill, and like a spider in a web they sent me something different to eat. With Molly and curly hair Ava out for the night, I was drunk when the door bell went...

I'd met Molly's little mixed race friend Ola before. When she came over for pizza and sleep overs she usually wore an oversized hoodie, jeans and baseball cap, but I'd never seen her dressed up, until now.

Ola stood in the doors wearing a stunning red sequin glittery strapless mini-dress with matching open strapped heels and bag. With alluring bright blue eye contact lenses in contrast the smoothest ethnic brown complexion I'd ever seen, my prick stirred instantly.

"Come in Ola," I said, mesmerised by her loose shoulder length crimped black hair, which complimented her perfect eyebrows. Her bright red lipstick which matched her pedicured and manicured nails caused me to adjust myself discreetly.

"Is Molly and Ava here?" she asked sweetly. "I am I early?" she added, her diamond nose ring glinting in the light.

"They're not back yet. Would you like a drink?" I asked, with a lazy lob-on. I knew those bitches had done this on purpose.

Despite Ola's shy demeanour, I bet she was a little firecracker in bed. She was even a little shorter than my 5'2 daughter, closer to the size of the sex doll, cute as a button, but had fewer curves. Even though twenty-one Ola had a flat body of a school girl. She would have looked great in one of my t-shirts or an oodie and nothing else.

"Can I use your bathroom?" asked Ola.

"Sure," I said, while I got her a cocktail. "You know where it is, right?"

She nodded and made her way to the bathroom. I put down the glasses and crept upstairs behind hot Ola. Like a perv listened to her pissing I rubbed my bulge, then as the toilet flushed I made my way quietly back downstairs.

"I hope they are not too long," she softly said, frowning with a turned down mouth. "I don't want to disturb your evening."

I put on a 80s raunchy comedy on the TV with plenty of tits and ass, "Hey, I'm just watching this sexist crap," I laughed, while we drank our drinks. "How is the sex on the beach... cocktail."

"Perfect," she said shyly, giving me a coy smile. She sat on the couch with her legs crossed.

"What's with the doll upstairs - that child-size thing is creepy?" she asked curiously.

"It's for Molly's fashion class, her dress making course," I lied, knowing that, in fact, I had cum inside every hole of that silent silicone slut, more times than I cared to remember.

"What a relief," she said with shrewd eyes. "I thought it was one of those sex dolls, like pedo-cock nonces use," she giggled.

"Uh-huh, not me." I laughed.

While I was fed up fucking my daughter and Ava, this dark little cute slut could be next best thing. The smaller the better, and Ola was like a bottle top, that I couldn't wait to pop.

After each cocktail, Ola got closer until she was leaning her little head on my arm. The girls had still not returned so I knew this was set up as my cock hardened further with the sweet smell of Ola's perfume.

Suddenly, Ola's eyes lit up and she got animated shifting in her chair, pushing down on my crotch as she got up, "The busty girls in this movie can't dance. I don't know how you can watch this. Porn is better."

Ola drunkenly got up and began to dance as I sat in the chair discreetly ogling, as she swayed in her skin tight, shiny red dress blood rushed to my dick.

My meat-sword enjoyed every eye-candy second, it was like she was teasing and I craved for her to sit on my lap.

"Put on some porn. Molly said you watched it," she garbled eagerly as she pulled down her knickers.

Without questioning the comment, I flicked on an adult channel. What else has Molly told her? I thought.

She stood with her back to me, her ass cheeks showing, the gap in her dress allowing me to see her spine as she arched back to me and went in for a kiss.

I felt her tiny hips and flat body, touching her tiny hard nipples as we French kissed, her little tongue darting around my mouth. I moved my hand down, hoping to touch her little slit. But she pushed it away, and got on her knees in front of me, unzipping my jeans releasing my solid caged prick from its prison.

She wanked me off briefly using her panties, then she sucked on one of my nut-sacks like a pro, licking and lapping my bishop's head, before taking my rod in her lipstick gob blowing me.

"Good girl." I said, as she sucked me off, "not so shy now, eh?" I said pushing her down for a moment.

Her head was so small in my hand, and for the first time I didn't want to ruin her doll-like face like I did with my other fucks.

"Suck it, that's it." I encouraged. "Good little cocker-sucker."

I let her do the work, holding her head of frizzy black hair only to get it out off her face. "You're doing a fantastic job," I moaned, as she gagged and spluttered on my length which turned me on even more.

"I wanna fuck your slit so bad," I said, moving my hand to the back of her tiny neck.

"Not yet," she whispered. "I want you in my tight little brown ass."

I reached for her ass. "I don't wanna ruin you." I said, my cock throbbing, desperate to stretch out her shitter.

"Come on big boy," she husked. "If you don't want to pump my ass you can get a foot-job or a hand job, either way you can finish on my pretty face."

"And in your hair?" I sighed, "Aw baby girl, your ass sounds like heaven, you are so ready."

"Then fuck my ass, with your fat prick," she spat, looking up at me, dick in hand, with her big blue contacts, and glossy lips.

What a result, I hadn't been this excited in a long while, my dick was like a fireman's pole. I wasted no time, pulling my underwear and jeans down as she took off her shoes, her sweet soles, and red toes on display, without her heels she was even smaller!

Ola opened her bag, took out hand cream and put a blob on my erect, pre-cum dripping Eiffel Tower cock, giving it a twist... She stopped knowing I was going to blow my load!

The little dark nymph stood up and danced watching the porn, pulling the top of her dress down revealing her flawless back, and then gave me a cheeky wink over her shoulder.

With her dress now like an oversized belt she moved backwards. I held her tiny waist as she slowly lowered herself down to my wanting pulsating veiny prick. I guided her on my throbbing cock-head like meat in sausage maker. Her small ass and crack was a joy to watch. But the feeling of her tight anus was out of this world!

My knob-head finally was in her tight ring and inch by inch it wasn't long before my length was warm, deep up her and clamped. I wanted to ruin her chocolate starfish, but held back.

With her hands on me and the chair she fucked me slowly, sliding and slipping up and down my throbbing cock, occasionally squeezing my rod at all the right times.

"Your cock is better than Molly and Ava's fingers or vibrator," she gasped.

"Uh-huh," I replied with pride, these bitches had been warming Ola up all along, "Your ass is so tight!" I panted with pleasure, trying not to shoot my load. What a fucking great doughnut-like ring and I want to fill it with my jam jelly, I thought!

With that, I reached around and held her throat with one hand feeling and twisting her left little pokey nipple. Licking and slobbering on her neck with my cock locked and loaded inside her, I gripped her little hips and fucked her hard as I could jamming the little cunt up and down on my length like a rag-doll.

"Do you want to finish on my face; or up my ass?" she asked breathlessly.

Stretching her ring with my cock-wand I had to blast up her tight anus, and I held her down hard on me!

"In your fucking back door dirt box!" I said with gritted teeth. "You fuck little cunt!"

With a grunt and pleasurable nasal sigh, like squeezing a tube of toothpaste I shot a creamy load up her sweet dense shitter.

I quickly pushed her small frame off me, and she knew what to do, leap frogging on the floor gagging for my cream. I stood up held my member as a ream of creamy spunk shot wide splattering her left ear and dampening her hair. The next splash of jizz was on target, splurging with surprise squarely between her crazy blue eyes!

She recoiled a little and shook both hands with shock. Then in an instant stuck out her cute tongue and crossed her blue eyes, as another load filled her gob, making her gag. It seemed endless as my backed-up balls ached, cum covering the little slut, including her nose-stud.

"You're a good cum-loving slut," I smiled.

Leaving her dripping with jizz as my balls twitched, I bent over and we shared a sloppy cummy kiss. I sat back and with my cream sliding down her body, she polished my cock until it went soft.

Ola delightfully pushed the cum from the corners of her mouth and ate it like doughnut filling. "Yummy," she grinned.

"Good girl," I smiled, spent.

As she adjusted her sparkling dress over her dripping ass, I noticed she had a little bit extra!!! I gave a little gasp...

"You should have said," I said, gawping with disbelief, her mouth and tight ass were too good for me to be annoyed now. Nobody's perfect, I thought.

"Molly and Ava said you needed something different," she whispered. Ola gave me a little wink as she wiggled pulling the dress up over her pert flat nipples and then down over her cute bum and little cock.

She was right I did need something else, but I wasn't sure I needed Ola's extra bits, but it too late now. I didn't want to be a hypocrite and pulled the tranny she-male onto my lap. I'd already crossed the line, and with her back to me l slowly reached around and played with her cock and balls before wanking her off. I'd never done anything like it, but she was so feminine, it was weird, and felt odd, but the taboo dirtiness of it all turned me on.

Sweating as I wanked the little bitch off, my cock surprisingly got hard and it wasn't long before my dick was back in her shit-hole, ploughing her, as a knuckle shuffled her little penis.

Huffing and puffing, I rammed inside her, with Ola clamped on my fat prick, I gripped her fucking throat choking her, while continuing to pull her off with my other hand.

Just then both dark haired Molly and blonde Ava walked in wearing matching mini dresses, Ava's white, my daughters's black, their hair up in the same style, one black swan, one white swan!

"Oh my fucking god dad! Good boy, fuck Ola's ass!" she beamed, getting on her knees intently watching me beating off and screwing Ola.

"Fuck yeah!" yelled Ava, getting on her knees next to Molly, "fuck that ring baby! Wank her little dick!"

"I can't believe you two!" I sighed pumping hard, before I emptied my balls again in Ola's ass, just as Ola blew her load of the two girls. Ola surprisingly had a lot of sticky cum considering the size of her little cock and balls, splashing their dresses, blonde and dark hair with gooey jizz.

Ola got off me as my cock deflated and Molly and Ava shared a cummy kiss together. With messy Ola on all fours, I watched as they licked her oozing spicy ass out and cleaned her she-male cock.

I stood up and as three conniving little bitches sat on the floor in front of me waiting.

I wondered if they had an extremely tall friend I could try, preferably not a bloke.

"Come on dad, hose us down!" demanded Molly.

"We deserve it," said Ava.

"Wee on us," added Ola, as the three of them put their heads and cheeks together.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I spat in cum filled hair, then holding my aching cock I rained down warm daddy liquid on all three of their cute faces; soaking them and taming Ola's hair.

"Good girls", I sighed. With their make-up fucked up like melting candles, dripping under their piss-mop hair. Wide mouthed the sick fucks gargled; and spat out my urine, sharing it, as I completely drenched them with reams of my piss!

What a trio of great piss-cum-sluts, I thought.