Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 06

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
14k words
4.73
29k
21

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 -- FUELING THE FIRE THAT BURNS

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

Sunday evening my parents came home and told me all about their visit with my brother. I didn't bother telling them about my visit with one of the neighbors or the show that was given to two others.

Monday morning, it was back to their regular grind. Generally speaking, my parents didn't like me sleeping in. So even though there was no school or work for me, I still woke every morning around 6:00 AM. They actually got up earlier than me as they were usually out the door before 7:00.

I had already showered and was wearing only my robe when they left. Lucy was yapping away at the back door; she wanted breakfast. I walked up to the door and reflected about what happened that previous Saturday. I untied my robe sash, dropped the robe to the floor, opened the door and stepped outside naked. I immediately looked up towards Pete's window. The curtains were open, but he was not there. I was disappointed.

I walked up to Lucy's bowls and picked them up; the food dish was already empty and I poured the remaining water from the dish. I looked up again and still no Pete.

I started to go inside with the dishes and stopped, turning around one more time. Still no Pete. Then, I purposely dropped one of the metal bowls onto the concrete. It made a loud clang. A few seconds later, I dropped the second bowl with the same noisy effect. I knelt down to pick up both dishes and waited. Less than a minute later he walked into view. I looked up, smiled and waved. He did a slight wave back.

Satisfied at being seen, I walked back inside to fill Lucy's bowls and then returned to the yard. Pete was still there. With my back to Pete, I bent down at the waist to give him a clear shot of my behind. I wondered if he could see the cotton string dangling from my pussy. I set down her bowls, did another wave and went back inside.

That would be the first of what became nearly a daily Monday through Friday routine. But it was the only morning that I would need to drop the bowls. He would be there waiting every morning from that day forward.

Later that morning, Mae finally responded to my text that had asked if she was interested in lunch on Tuesday. We agreed on 11:30 AM which would give us a little more than 75 minutes to talk, not so much to have lunch.

On Tuesday, I have to admit, it actually was a little awkward when we first met. Should we hug? Should we kiss? Should we shake hands? How should I first reconnect after the little episode that ended our evening on Friday night? We didn't do anything other than wait to be seated.

As we stood there I laughed to myself recognizing that we were both wearing slacks; the business attire of choice for women on the rag.

We sat down, gave our orders and waited for the waitress to leave us alone.

Mae started, "So, are we ok?"

I smiled and said, "Of course we're ok."

She asked, "Are you mad at me about what happened?"

I laughed and said, "Seriously? You act like you were an aggressor. As I recall, everything that happened was practically simultaneous. I never backed off and neither did you. In fact, I'm pretty certain that it could have easily gotten more intense, not that it wasn't intense. You told Terry, didn't you?"

She asked, "Yes. But I know you don't really care, right?"

I didn't answer, "I wish we didn't stop. I wanted it to go further. Call it curiosity or whatever. But I liked it."

Mae smiled and said, "Me too. Tell you what. Now that we've cleared the air a little bit, let's not dwell on this ok? We can still be normal and who knows, maybe someday something more serious could happen."

"Am I still invited for Friday? Does Jason know what happened?"

She chuckled and said, "Jason doesn't have a clue. Of course we're on for Friday. But let's see what happens. You're not a lesbian, you know. And neither am I."

I said, "Trust me, I know I'm definitely not a lesbian."

It was the way I said it that she knew something was up. She said, "Hmmmm, something you want to tell me?"

I said, "My score is no longer 14, it's 15."

She said, "Oh my God, you met someone! That's awesome!"

"Well, not exactly met someone." I proceeded to tell her all that happened on Saturday, including the little show for the two basketball players.

When I finished, she said, "Oh my God, you're a total slut-whore! And you were totally reckless. You practically fucked in public. Why didn't you fuck him on Sunday too?"

"I didn't see him and my period started."

She said, "Well doing it during your period can still be fun, but if you didn't see him then nothing was going to happen. I really can't believe you did that. You're some heavy competition, I feel challenges are in the works."

I laughed and said, "Very funny. What's the current score? 15 to 200, 300, 400?"

She said, "Maybe a little higher, I don't really know."

I said, "See, not much of a competition."

Mae countered, "You have plenty of time to pass me."

Mae leaned toward me and quietly asked, "So did you like it? Did you like doing it with a complete stranger?"

I just gave a big grin.

She said, "Of course you did. That's why you did it, right?"

I still just continued smiling.

Then she asked, "Do you think you would do it again? I don't mean with him. Just another stranger. Someone you've never met. Maybe someone older, maybe someone younger. White, black, yellow brown. Just some guy who comes onto you, you know what he wants, he has you and then leaves. Just like with Pete, just someone else is all."

I smiled even more and said, "I'm pretty certain I would. No, I know I would."

She said, "What about him?" She was looking over my shoulder. I looked back in the direction she was looking. There was a guy sitting having lunch by himself. Nothing spectacular about him. Just another white guy. I looked back at him again and could see his wedding ring.

I said, "Sure, him or anyone like him."

She said, "I think I believe you."

"Why shouldn't you believe me?"

"No reason. He was just the first guy I could point out, that's all. Would you let him know you want to fuck?"

I said, "Mae, if you're trying to dare me to go over and introduce myself, after what happened Saturday, yes I'd do it. But, I'm on my period. Now is not the time to waste my energies. Trust me, I have no doubt that I will be naughty again. Why? Because I want to be naughty again."

"You know, I had my hunch about you the first time we met. You're more like me than not. I just wish I was more like you when I was your age."

I asked, "What difference would it have really made if you were younger?"

She said, "My score would probably be over a thousand!" to which we both laughed a little too hard.

Time was running down and I said, "I guess we should probably get going." We went across the street to the bank.

We didn't have any more sex related conversations the remainder of the week, although there were multiple friendly smiles that were shared between us at work.

Nothing awkward happened between Terry and I. He drove me home and half-wondered if he would make a pass at me. But, I was wearing slacks and that should have been a hint about bad timing.

Near the end of the workday on Thursday Mae said, "You're still coming over for dinner tomorrow, right?" I assured her I would be there.

My period had ended and I wore a skirt to work. But, even with the 'all-clear' of a skirt Terry never made any action that was less than gentlemanly.

Just like the previous dinner, Mae asked me to be there precisely at 5:00. I would come to learn that Mae liked appointments to be prompt; it didn't matter if it was for work, dinner or dates.

Friday night Mae greeted me at her door, and again I stepped out of my sandals. This time I wore a skirt and a loose fitting top. The top was braless. Thinking that this might be a night of potential, I chose to wear no panties either.

There was no grand tour on this visit, but still I looked around admiring the home. But what I enjoyed most was the air conditioning. It had been warm all week, and my parents' house never cooled down. It was warm on that Friday, in the mid-80s. My parents' home was always hotter inside than outside. Even if we had air condition, my parents would have likely never turned it on because of their cultural aversion to cold. So, the cool inside air was beyond refreshing.

We walked into the kitchen and Jason was actually the one making dinner. I offered to help, but he said he was nearly finished. He suggested for Mae to give me a glass of wine which she did, and I accepted.

Within minutes of arriving, we were already seated at the table. Jason seemed hurried. Mae explained that Jason's mother had taken a fall that afternoon. Although apparently not a serious fall, his mother was not doing too well. Jason needed to drive up to Sacramento for the night to help her through the night. It was a 2-1/2 hour drive to Sacramento when there was no traffic. She said he would be leaving right after we finished dinner. It took a lot of effort to keep my face from lighting up. But the way she said it didn't imply that the night might be anything special.

Jason rushed through his meal and finished before us. It actually felt a little strange with the memory that the last time he and I had seen each other we were both nude and nothing had become of it. He apologized for leaving so abruptly, but he needed to deal with the Friday night commute traffic to Sacramento and he really wanted to get to his mother. Apparently, his parents were divorced and she lived alone. He excused himself and left a few minutes later.

Upon his departure, Mae offered another glass of wine. She didn't say or do anything to suggest that we might start up where we left off the previous Friday. I thought about our lunch when she said, 'Maybe someday something more serious could happen'. It felt that someday was not this day.

We finished our dinner and stayed at the table talking and drinking our wine. She poured the last from the bottle of wine. We were numb enough to be in another share-all mood.

Mae and I were getting giggly and talking up a storm.

She started, "Did Pete fuck you again?"

I laughed and told her my period didn't fade away until late Wednesday and an opportunity never presented itself.

I had to ask her, "Did you have a good day?"

She smiled and said, "Friday's tend to be very good days, let me show you something."

She walked over to a drawer in the kitchen and returned with a stack of money in her hand. She spread the bills out on the table; they were all hundreds.

I gulped and said, "Is that from today?"

"Yes."

I didn't bother trying to count it and asked, "How much is that?"

"Twenty-four hundred."

I said, "Oh my god, how many guys did you fuck?"

"Just six."

I thought, 'She say's just six like it was nothing'. I quickly did the math in my head and said, "They each paid you four hundred?!"

"No. Three paid three hundred. The last three paid five hundred. Today is what I call Freaky Friday. For a select few clients I will let them fuck me without condoms, but they need to know that someone else may have already cum inside me. I'm on the pill, but I only do it on Fridays that I am certain I am not ovulating. It is a bit of a fetish for some guys. So if a guy wants to do it, he has to pay the extra two hundred." She stopped and waited for my reaction.

I smiled and said, "So you let three guys cum inside you?" I thought about the previous Friday; was the cum I swallowed only from Terry?

"Yes. And the best part is they were all black. God, I love black cock. I would never tell any of them, but I'd let them fuck me for free."

With our discretion shields turned off, we were more than willing to share secrets. And the conversation continued. There were no barriers on this night, not that there ever were.

I said, "I wish I were you! That sounds so fucking wild!"

She asked, "Have you ever fucked a black guy?"

With a disappointed look I simply said, "No, not really. There was one guy who was a quarter black, but you wouldn't know it to look at him."

Mae responded, "You should. There is just something about it; it can be so exciting?"

I asked the stereotypical question, "Are black guys really as big as they say?"

She laughed and said, "They come in all shapes and sizes, just like everyone else. But some are definitely larger than most guys. And sometimes they can fuck ferociously. I love it!"

Mae said, "Let's clear these plates and go outside."

Together we quickly cleared the table and cleaned the dishes. When we finished with the chores, Mae led me to the backyard.

We went to the backyard and walked toward their outdoor kitchen. On the other side of the kitchen setup, there was a built-in refrigerator. Mae opened it up and said, "What should we have? Beer, wine or, oh yes, tequila?!" and she pulled out a chilled bottle. She looked at me and said, "What do you think?"

"How can I say 'no'?!"

She opened up a cabinet door and pulled out a couple of plastic cups. Armed with the tequila, together we walked to the Jacuzzi.

Mae directed me to the edge of the Jacuzzi. Mae pulled off her top and shorts. Like the previous week, she wore no underwear. Naked, she sat at the edge of the Jacuzzi, putting only her feet into the water. I followed her lead fully stripping down and sat down next to her. She watched me and I could almost see in her eyes that she registered that I also wore no underwear. Comfortably seated, Mae cracked open the sealed tequila bottle and poured an ample amount into each cup. She handed me a cup, picked up hers and we raised our cups together. Mae toasted, "To your day of sluttiness!" We simultaneously poured the entire contents down our throats. It burned. She started to refill our cups but I suggested we take it slowly. That was probably a good decision because, only a few minutes later, the alcohol hit me pretty hard.

The tequila rush came on fast and furious. I can't say that either of us were drunk, but neither one of us had any inhibitions either.

Mae said, "Ok, I've told you so much. And now I know you definitely have a wild side. But, you just haven't told me everything. What is the wildest thing you've ever done?"

I said, "What? What happened with Pete isn't wild enough?"

"Ok, then maybe the second wildest thing you've ever done."

Matter-of-factly I said, "I fucked my friend's boyfriend."

Mae laughed and said, "I've fucked a lot of friend's boyfriends and husbands!" Again, I thought about Terry.

I said, "Yeah, but it wasn't just an indiscretion. It was pretty bad."

Mae said, "Come on, spill. I want to hear the entire story. Don't try to skip over anything. I want to hear about the real you."

I told her the story.

"About a 15 months ago, I got a text from my friend's boyfriend. He and I had flirted before, but all in good fun. But this text suggested more. It was early evening and he asked me what I was doing. I wasn't doing anything at the time and told him so. He suggested that I come over; he said his parents were away for the weekend and he had the house to himself.

I asked him if his girlfriend (Maria) was there too. He said she wasn't.

I asked if she was going to be there. He said she wouldn't.

I asked him why he wanted me to come over.

He replied, 'If you don't know, maybe you shouldn't come over.'

To which I responded, 'Are you sure you should be texting this?'

He replied, 'I'm taking a chance. But it's worth the risk.'

Suspiciously I asked, 'Is this Maria?' I was concerned she might be playing with me.

He responded with a picture of himself grasping his cock.

Without thinking I immediately responded, 'Yummy.'

He asked, 'Will you come over?'

I responded, 'What do you have in mind?'

He didn't hold back, 'I want to tie you down and fuck the shit out of you.'

I wrote, 'What?! What makes you think I would do that?'

He said, 'Because Maria says you have a wild side. I haven't stopped thinking about you since she told me.'

I asked, 'When did she tell you that?!"

He wrote, 'LOL. This AM.' He followed again with, 'Will you come over?'

I replied, 'To be tied and fucked?'

His one word response was, 'Yes.'

I went silent. I was sitting in my bedroom throughout the dialogue. I never told him to fuck off. I had continued the conversation.

The door to my bedroom was open. I stood from my bed and closed the door and locked it.

After a few minutes of silence, he simply texted, '?????'

I was wearing shorts and I knew my panties were wet. I peeled them off. I took off my top and lay on my bed fully naked. Laying on my back, I spread my legs and with one hand spread my pussy open and with the other I put my phone between my legs and snapped a few pictures. The clarity was not great, but I chose one that included not only the pink of my pussy but my smiling face along the horizon.

I clicked send.

It took almost a full minute before he received it and responded, 'Talk about yummy. When will you be here?'

I ended the text by writing, '30 minutes.'"

Mae said, "Wow, so you liked him?"

I said, "I was intrigued by him."

"Why was that?"

"Because he was older (24) and Maria told me he liked to fuck her hard. She also told me he had suggested getting kinky. She told me she wasn't into it, but she had also shared that they had simultaneously masturbated while talking on the phone. That made me think she was likely to have been kinkier than she admitted."

"So you like to be fucked by older guys, and you like to be fucked hard?" I didn't respond and just smiled. She said, "So, what did you wear?"

"I dressed in sweatpants, t-shirt and flip-flops."

Disappointed with my answer she said, "That doesn't sound very sexy."

I responded, "True, but leaving my house it didn't raise suspicion with my parents and it was easy to get undressed."

Mae said, "You're very smart girl! So did you make it there in thirty minutes?"

I laughed and told her it was closer to 15 minutes.

"So did he fuck you on the entry floor?"

I giggled, "No, but he did greet me at the door."

"What did you say to him once you were face to face."

"I asked him, 'Do you want to show me your bedroom?.'

We went straight to his room. He had pulled all the coverings and pillows from his bed. In the center of the bed was a pile of neckties. Centered on top of the pile was a black sleeping mask. The thought of why the neckties were out could have caused me to have an orgasm just looking at them.

Once I have suggested that I was committed to having sex I have never changed my mind.

It was obvious he was serious about his intentions and I had to show him I was all in.

Still standing, I pulled my top over my head and then removed my sweatpants. I stood before my friend's boyfriend fully nude.