Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mae looked at me and said, "Does it taste good?"

I nodded yes.

She asked, "Does it smell good?"

I nodded yes.

"Could you taste the cum?"

I nodded yes.

"Could you taste my pussy?"

I nodded yes.

She asked, "Can I see your skirt?"

I reached back and handed them to her. Unlike her skirt, mine did not have a wet spot. She brought the skirt to her nose and inhaled." She said, "Mmmmm, that smells so good." She paused and continued, "Mmmmm, I can smell your pussy musk."

The conversation stopped. We had reached a defining moment.

I looked at her and said, "Are we going to do this?"

Mae said, "Do you want to do this?."

"Yes."

She leaned in to kiss me. I didn't resist. Our lips gently met each other and our tongues reunited. Never separating our lips, together we lifted ourselves out from the water and together sat naked on the edge of the Jacuzzi again. Our hands started to explore. Her hands massaged my breasts, while mine went between her legs. She spread her legs and let me in. She slid her hand down my stomach, as she did I opened my legs. Her fingers found their way to my waiting pussy. I moaned in appreciation as her fingers slid inside me. She stopped kissing long enough to say, "You're so wet."

My fingers slid inside her easily. Her cunt was completely sticky. She stopped kissing me and she pulled my fingers from inside her. She said, "Look at your fingers." I did. They were covered in milky stickiness. She said, "Taste it." I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean, It was the unmistakable taste of cum and pussy, but mostly cum.

I whispered, "There's so much cum."

We just stared into each other's eyes and she said, "Just the thought of all that black cum inside me turns me on. All those millions of sperm looking for that golden Asian egg. I swear I sometimes think I can feel them moving inside me."

I said, "I know exactly what you mean. When I feel cum inside me it feels tingly almost like I can feel it moving."

I stared at her in envy and she could see it. She said, "You wish you had that black cum swimming inside you too, don't you?" I nodded yes.

She reached down to her own pussy and slid her fingers deep inside herself. She started to turn red as I could tell she was squeezing her insides. She pulled out her hand and cupped in her hand was not just a little bit of cum, but possibly the largest volume of cum I had ever seen. She brought the precious jelly between my legs.

She pushed me back gently and understanding her guidance I lay back onto the concrete. I immediately spread my thighs wider. She had the tips of her fingers at my pussy and she said, "You want this black cum, don't you?"

I whispered, "Yes."

With the hand opposite her cum-filled fingers, she rubbed my pussy slowly and faster until I could feel my lips open wide. I whispered, "That feels so good."

She then brought the cum cupped in her fingers and slid her fingers deep inside me to release the cum loaded with sperm that was no doubt alive and seeking to create new life.

I was almost shaking and wanted to rise to kiss her again, but she held me down and I relaxed. I watched her drive her hand back inside herself and repeat what she had done before. When her hand returned there was even more cum than before.

With the cum collected in her curled fingers, she took my hand and transferred the cum onto my own fingers. Once she was done, I quickly moved my hand to my pussy, burying my fingers as far as I could go. I wiped them clean on the inside of my vaginal walls and when I removed my fingers they glistened of moisture but with little evidence of cum.

I was almost shaking and I sat up to kiss her, but before I did she said, "Take more if you want it. I want you to have it." And our lips locked. We lay down together on the warm concrete with our tongues intertwined. And as we kissed, I reached four fingers inside her, mining the liquid gold from her pussy. I felt her body tense as she squeezed her insides for me. We stopped kissing and I pulled my hand from inside her. Cupped in my fingers was another bounty of cum. I brought it to my pussy. As I force fed my pussy, she reached between her legs to retrieve more. As soon as I removed my hand from my pussy she shoved the cum she held inside me. Together, we pushed her fingers inside me. She said, "Do it again, there's more."

Our lips went together and we repeated the exercise two more times, this time we never stopped kissing.

After almost twenty minutes of this swapping of fluids, we stopped kissing. We were both drenched in sweat, not from over exertion, but simply from the heat of the moment.

She said, "It's like you've been fucked by three guys, but never got to enjoy their cocks."

I responded, "Sort of like last week when I gave Terry a blowjob without sucking his cock. But, I'm enjoying you. I want to taste you."

Mae said, "I want to taste you too. Let's go inside."

She stood and helped me up. Arms wrapped around each other we aimed toward the house. But I said, "No let's stay outside for a little bit." I grabbed her and pulled her toward the lawn. She instinctively knew what I was thinking and said, "Wait right here." She ran back inside the house and suddenly lights flashed on and off illuminating the lawn area. The flashes were like lightning. After what seemed like a full minute of flashing, she left the lights on and returned to me. She came back to me and said, "If we're going to put on a show let's make certain we can be seen."

I looked at her and asked, "Has he seen a show before?"

She didn't answer and just gave me a smile.

Hand in hand we walked onto the lawn. The lights were efficient, but most importantly the flashing had succeeded as planned. As we stood there naked I looked up. Her lurker was there. The flashing lights obviously caught his attention.

We stopped on the lawn and faced each other giving her spying neighbor a profile of our exposed bodies.

We embraced each other in a kiss. Our arms were wrapped around each other tightly. The kiss continued for several minutes. I opened my eyes and glanced up toward his window. Not surprisingly he was still there.

Mae lowered her hand down to the crack of my ass. She slid her middle finger up and down my ass. She guided her fingertip to my asshole. She massaged it gently for almost a minute and then pushed the tip of her finger inside my ass. I moaned.

I shifted and stood on one leg. I lifted my other leg that was nearest the neighbor and wrapped it high around Mae's thighs. The act spread my cheeks for her and she pushed the full length of her finger inside my ass. I moaned loudly. I had no doubt that the neighbor could see her finger disappear inside my asshole.

Unlubricated, she slowly slid her finger in and out of my ass. I stopped kissing long enough to express my appreciation and said, "Oh my God that feels so good!" I returned to her lips.

After several minutes my asshole relaxed. She brought two fingers together and started to push them inside me. I accepted her easily. I stopped again kissing and pulled my face away. Her mouth was dripping with saliva as was mine. Staring into her eyes I whispered, "Four."

With her two fingers still inside me, she did as I asked and added fingers three and four. Her fingers stretch my asshole wide. We gazed at each other. Mae said, "You really like that don't you?"

I said, "You have no idea."

Still staring each other she pushed her fingers in and out of me. I shook slightly from the excitement.

Although we were in the light we were not in the direct beam of a spotlight.

I saw where a beam was shining and pulled away from Mae. She withdrew her fingers from my ass. I stepped away from her and directly into the beam of light. I lowered myself onto the grass prone on all fours with my ass facing the watcher.

Mae didn't miss a cue. She kneeled on the grass next to me. She drove her fingers into my wide open ass and slowly fucked me. But she gave me an added delight by shoving four fingers into my dripping pussy. The act not only double fucked me but also spread my cheeks wide.

I started moaning and I finally became audible. "Fuck me Mae, fuck me!"

For several minutes she pleasured me. As she did, she said, "Damn, you do love getting your holes fucked!"

An orgasm resulted effortlessly. Mae continued pumping my holes with her fingers mercilessly. The orgasm was so intense, I screamed, "Stop! Stop! I can't handle it!" But she didn't stop until I finally collapsed onto the grass.

But she wasn't done with me. She forcefully turned me onto my back and straddled over my face facing the still watching neighbor. I didn't even need to lift my mouth as she sat flatly on my mouth. I buried my tongue inside her whore-hole that was dripping wet. I lapped at her pussy and enjoyed remnants of cum that flowed inside my mouth.

I slid my tongue in and out of her cunt and simultaneously used my chin to rub her clit. It was Mae's turn to get loud. She said, "Yes Vanessa, like that. Oh God yes!"

As I ate her pussy, I spread my legs wide, certain that the neighbor could see my drenched pussy.

It was Mae's turn to enjoy an orgasm. She screamed out, "Yes! Yes!"

After complete satisfaction, she lifted herself and moved to lay on top of me. With my legs still spread wide, her legs were between mine. We were face to face and lips came together again. As we kissed, she started grinding herself against my pussy. I spread my legs wider. She dry humped me pushing firmly against my clit as she did so.

I stopped kissing her and gasped, "Oh my God, I'm a lesbian!"

Still grinding against me, she said, "No you're not, you're horny and maybe a little bi."

I stared at her and said, "You're amazing."

She asked, "Do you like how that feels?"

I said, "Yes, but I only wish you had a cock," and laughed.

She stopped grinding and said, "Maybe we should take a rest and go inside."

Although I could have stayed there all night, my back was itchy from the grass. I said, "Maybe that is a good idea."

She climbed up off me and stood. She helped me get on my feet.

I looked up and the neighbor was still watching.

Mae shocked me and yelled up at him, "Hi Sebastian! I guess Sara's not home."

His window was open and he said, "No, she's out for with some friends."

With no care in the world Mae said, "This is Vanessa. What do you think?"

He said, "Hi Vanessa. All I can say is that was incredible!"

I spoke up and said, "Really?!"

He laughed and said, "Mae always knows how to put on a show."

I looked at her and instantly remembered her saying if someone saw me naked in the backyard, no one would say anything. Obviously, this was not the first time that Sebastian had seen Mae do more than walk around nude. I doubted Sara knew anything about it. No wonder Mae didn't care when he had seen us naked the week before.

Mae said, "Goodnight Sebastian. Use some of that energy on Sara when she comes home."

He hollered back, "Goodnight girls. Have fun."

We finally walked toward the house. As we walked I said, "So you really are bi, aren't you?"

She laughed and said, "Just as bi as you."

We stepped inside and once across the threshold we embraced in a standing kiss. Our hands explored each other's bodies once more. Mae stopped us and said, "Let's get into bed."

We walked down the hallway and we went to the massage room. I asked, "You want to do it in here?"

She laughed and said, "No, let's get something."

She held my hand and we walked toward the dresser. She opened the drawer and revealed things I had never experienced before. She said, "This is my toy box, and there aren't any fluffy stuffed animals in this toy box." The drawer was full of sex toys: dildos, vibrators, blindfolds, ointments, masks and even handcuffs.

She shifted the contents around so I could see all that there was and looked at me saying, "This will be fun!"

I said, "Oh my god, I want a toy box!"

She said, "You choose one." There was a huge black dildo in the perfect shape of a cock, I grabbed it. She said, "I'm not surprised. Let's go to bed."

She led me to the first guest room. She said, "Jason and I have an agreement that I can't be violated in our own bed, so we have to use one of the other rooms." I didn't really care. Both guest rooms had king sized beds so it really didn't matter where we would be.

Of course I had seen both guest rooms the week before, but there was a change. The walls were no longer bare. Along the wall parallel to the bed and the wall at the head of the bed, there were mirrors hanging on the walls. The mirrors were almost 7 ft long and 3 feet high. They were hung horizontally. The base of the mirrors were level with the top of the bed. There was no doubt why the mirrors were there; they were to watch yourself as you played in bed.

Mae made no mention of the mirrors and said, "Why don't you go ahead and strip the bed down to the fitted sheet. I think I had better wash my hands." She stared at her hand said, "I was afraid I might be covered in shit, but it's not bad. I'll be right back."

I stripped the bed as she instructed and thought I would surprise her. I climbed onto the bed with the dildo in hand. I had never used a dildo before, but figured out quickly that there was a switch at its base. I flipped it on and the toy came to life. I lay on my back, spread my legs wide and inserted the toy. The sensation was incredible.

The toy, as it turned out, was a full 10 inches. I pushed the toy inside me. It not only vibrated but the head twirled as well. The twirling seemed to cause the tool to have a mind of its own. It drilled its way inside me deeper and deeper. I gasped at the sensation.

I reached down with both hands at the base and pushed it deeper. I slowly started to thrust the artificial cock inside me. My intent was to surprise Mae, but it didn't take long before I was engrossed in my self-pleasure. I found myself moaning. Mae was taking a while, but I didn't care. I felt the sheet below me getting wet. I closed my eyes and let my body's desires take over.

I was no longer doing slow strokes. I was pumping myself harder. Out loud I said, "Yes, yes. Deeper, deeper." I stopped pumping and pushed the cock into me as far as I could tolerate. And then I would pull it back and the push my limits again. Every time I was able to go deeper.

With my eyes still shut I could tell that Mae had come back. I opened my eyes and stared at her. It turned out she had a surprise for me. Belted to her waist was a strap-on cock. It was equally as big as the toy inside me. Mae climbed onto the bed. I continued to fuck myself. She climbed between my spread legs and grasped the end of the dildo. I let go.

She proceeded to slide it in and out of me. She said, "Oh my God, you're almost there. This thing is almost a foot long!"

I said, "Push it! I want to feel it deep."

She pushed it. The head was spinning inside me. She said, "Fuck Vanessa, you have a deep pussy."

I said, "Keep going, don't stop!"

She leaned down and put the palm of her hand against the base. She pushed harder and harder.

I was moaning loudly. She said, "Holy fuck! Just a bit more and you have it."

She didn't even wait for a reply. She gave a sudden push and I could tell her hand was flat against my pussy. I let out a scream. The scream was not of pain, but of delight.

She held it there. I screamed again. She started to release and I said, "No! Not yet! I've never been fucked so deep."

My body finally relaxed from the shock. She pulled the cock out halfway and then pushed fully inside me. There had been some slight discomfort at first but it disappeared. She continued to drive the toy cock fully in and out of me.

As she did, she asked, "Does that feel good?"

I said, "Oh my God, is that how a real black cock feels?"

She said, "No, a real cock always feels better. And a real cock can cum which is what we really want, right?"

I said, "This feels so good."

She pulled the toy from me and lay it next to me.

She climbed on top of me and kissed me. It was passionate. She reached between my legs guided the tio of her cock to my pussy. Certain that she had entered me she pushed her way inside me. She didn't stop until her body was pressed flat against mine. I closed my eyes and said, "It feels so real. And huge."

She said, "As big as the dildo. They're both 10 inch cocks. But I think if you had an opportunity you could handle even bigger if you were lucky enough."

Our lips locked together and she slowly used her hips to fuck me with her artificial appendage. The motions and the feel were very real.

She proceeded to fuck me for more than thirty minutes. Our bodies were dripping in sweat. I experienced an orgasm halfway through but she continued to fuck me. I lay there helplessly as she did. Near the end she slowly fucked me. She was making love to me.

She seemed to tire, but I was still hungry for sex. Together we rolled her onto her back. I sat up and proceeded to ride her cock. As soon as I did my perspective completely changed.

I stared straight ahead and I was watching myself in the mirror. I could clearly see the cock disappear inside me as I rose and lowered myself onto it.

I had never seen myself fucking as clearly as what I was seeing. I could see the cock glisten and I knew it was all from me. The cock was firm and erect. It was perfect

Although Mae was only stimulated by the act, looking down at her I could tell she was excited as I was.

Her breasts were firm and jiggled slightly as I rode her.

I quietly said, "Looking at you I could be a total lesbian but the cock reminds me that I could never completely turn."

She said, "That's because you're bi. You've been bi for months now. I knew you were bi and I knew that you wanted me. You just needed to decide for yourself. You made your decision a week ago. You know it's true."

I just said, "Yes."

She asked, "When did you first want me?"

I smiled and said, "That first time at lunch when you asked if I had ever been with a girl. When looked at you, I wondered what it would be like. I don't wonder anymore."

We stopped talking and I continued to fuck her. Every time I lowered myself, I pushed flat against her. I had a full 10 inches of cock inside me. I felt I could have handled more. I contemplated that although the cock was artificial I really did have a pussy full of cum thanks to Mae.

I was quick to tire. We rolled over again and she was on top of me.

As she fucked me she, "You have a beautiful pussy. You're covered in cum. I can feel your pussy gush when I push up against you."

I said, "Really?"

She stopped for a moment and reached down between my legs and wiped my pussy. She brought the hand near my face. I could see and smell the cum. She brought it to my mouth and I licked it. It was more cum than anything else.

I said, "I can't believe all that cum was from three guys."

She never stopped sliding in and out of me. She came close to my face and said, "They were all very generous with what they had to share."

I asked, "Were they really all black?" She said they were.

I asked, "Do you always do that?"

She said, "No. Today was especially special. I fucked all three of them one after the other late in the afternoon. The last one was only an hour before you came over. They were all 30 minute quickies. But, they nearly had me overflowing. I wanted a pussy full of cum. I wanted my pussy to be a reservoir."

I asked, "A reservoir? Why?"

She said, "I told all of them I needed to be completely full."

Again I asked, "But why? Because you like it?"

She said, "No. Because I wanted to give it to you." And then she started kissing me. As she did her pace sped up as she continued to fuck me.

We kissed for a few minutes and then I stopped, saying, "You planned this?"