Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed onto the center of the bed and pushed the pile of neckties to the side. I picked up the sleeping mask and put it on over my eyes. It was a high quality mask and not a single hint of light shown through. I lay on my back and waited for whatever he had in mind.

He said, 'Oh yeah. Maria wasn't kidding when she said you were wild.'

I said, 'What did she say that makes me so wild?'

He said, 'She told me you have a shaved pussy (my pussy was clean shaven at that time), she has not been bold enough to do that. And as you know, I was her first. She said that every time she talks to you it seems you've fucked someone else, but you never stick around for a relationship to continue. She thinks you're hard to satisfy.'

What caught my attention was when he said 'I was her first', which has a different ring to it than 'I am her first'. I questioned it. He said, 'Oh, you caught that. Let's say she has a bit of a wild side too. I've actually watched her wild side with my friend.'

I thought, 'Holy shit! So much for reserved Maria!'

I laughed at his commentary. But it was at that moment he took one of my wrists. I didn't want to hear about Maria anymore. I relaxed as he tied a necktie around it and then pulled it in the direction of a corner of the bed. I don't know what he attached the other end to because the bed did not have posts, so I presume it was to the base of the bed.

My breathing drew heavier. He heard it and said, 'This excites you doesn't it?'

I said, 'You have no idea.'

He climbed over me and as his body brushed against mine I could tell he was still dressed.

He took my other wrist and repeated what he had done. Without his asking, I spread my legs wide. To which he said, 'Oh yeah, this is going to be fun.'

For the first time he touched me. His hand went straight for my pussy and he thrust what felt like all four of his fingers inside me. I was so wet that my pussy was ready for anything he wanted to give me. He shoved his fingers in and out of me for about a minute. He said, 'Damn you're ready to be fucked. You're Chinese, right? I've never fucked a Chinese girl before. A couple Vietnamese girls, just not Chinese.'

I said, 'You're going to like fucking me. I've been told I'm a great fuck.'

He pulled his hand from my pussy and brought it to my face. I could smell my pussy on his fingers. I reached out to lick my juices from his fingers. He liked it when I did that.

He then he addressed my feet, tying a necktie around each ankle. He had not anchored either one and asked, 'Are you ready for this?'

He pulled on one of the ties and asked, 'Is this too tight? I want you to barely be able to move.'

I said, 'You can go tighter,' to which he tightened the harness more.

It was time for the final noose to be drawn. He pulled it tight and said, 'Try to move.' I pulled from all four directions but I could barely budge. He had finished his preparations.

He stopped talking. But I could hear the sounds of him undressing. And then I felt him climb onto the bed between my legs. As he drew closer to me, I could feel his warm breath between my legs. I finally felt the bliss as his tongue slid inside me.

For the next ten or fifteen minutes he ate my pussy. My cunt was overflowing with juices, but most of his concentration was burying his tongue as deep inside me as he could go. Although it felt great, he didn't seem to know that the way to a woman's libido is through her clit. For the first time I said, 'Lick my clit, make me cum.'

He listened to my guidance and concentrated on my clit that had been begging for attention. That did the trick. I tried to squirm, but the tethers held me in place. There was no doubt that he had me. Moments later the floodgates of my orgasm opened up as my pussy soaked the bedsheets beneath me.

With my pussy pulsating with pleasure he took advantage of my desires and climbed up between my legs so I could finally feel his cock.

Once his cock touched my pussy I attempted to lift myself so my pussy could devour his cock. He was fully inside me and started pumping my pussy. I couldn't move so I lay there helplessly as he mercilessly pounded me.

He had fucked me for almost five minutes and for the first time a moment of clarity hit me. I said, 'Fuck that feels so good, but are you wearing a condom?'

He simply said, 'No.'

In my mind I was thinking, 'Oh shit, I'm ovulating and not on the pill'.

But, I didn't tell him to stop. He continued fucking me.

A few minutes later I finally said, 'I'm not on the pill and I'm ovulating.'

He didn't stop. He continued fucking me.

Ten minutes later he was still fucking me, I had not said a word.

He started to slow down and I said, 'You can't cum inside me. I can get pregnant.'

His pace was slowing a bit more.

He said, 'You like it don't you?'

'Oh God yes. Don't stop.'

He said, 'You know you want it, don't you? You want to feel me unload inside you.'

I quietly said, 'Yes, but we can't, it's not safe.' But, at the same time my hips were attempting to buck madly.

He said, 'I'm going to cum'.

I said, 'No not yet, don't stop yet.'

He said, 'I can feel it start.' He pulled out of me.

I felt cum shoot onto my tummy. Without thinking I said, 'Put it back inside me!'

He moved and I felt another shot of cum, but this time it blasted against my wide open pussy.

He didn't deny me and slipped his cock back inside me. I felt it pulse.

He grunted and started to pull out again. I protested, "No! No! Do it! Stay inside me. Oh fuck! I can feel it.'

He pushed his way back inside me and slowly pumped me full of his cum.

Reality hit again, I said, "Fuck you need to stop!' He didn't move. Then I changed my mind and said, 'No stay inside me!'

He pushed himself flat against me as I felt his seed being pumped inside me.

Two minutes later he pulled himself out of me. I could feel my chest rising up and down as I was panting heavily. He lifted the sleeping mask over my eyes. I looked down at the puddle of cum on my tummy..

He saw my staring at it. He reached down and scooped it from my stomach. He showed it to me and said, 'Mouth or cunt?'

I stared at it and whispered, 'You decide.'

He slowly drew his hand toward my mouth and stopped. He changed his mind and rubbed the goo onto and into my pussy.

As he did, I gyrated my hips slightly. I wasn't trying to reject him, I was accepting it.

And then I looked to the corner of the room. There was a video camera on a tripod. The red light was on. He had recorded us. I didn't care.

He stood from the bed and started to loosen my tethers. I told him, 'No. Don't untie me.'

He said, 'Really?'

Blindly I said, 'Put the mask back on me. Fuck me all night long. I want to spend the night. I want to be your sex slave.'

He said, 'Maybe I shouldn't have cum inside you.'

I said, "Cum inside me all night long. It's too late now. I won't tell anyone. More fucking isn't going to change things. Let me suck you hard again. I want to suck you now.' Collectively, my body and libido were craving more sex.

He did not try to rebuff my suggestion. He covered my eyes once again. I felt him straddle over my chest, I lifted my head with my mouth wide open as his cock pushed against my lips. His cock was soft and sticky and smelled of pussy; my pussy. I proceeded to suck him. He repositioned himself so his cock was directly over my mouth. He slowly fucked my face for almost twenty minutes. His cock was finally hard enough to perform between my legs. He went back to fucking me. It took another twenty minutes before he came again. Once again, he came inside me.

I sucked him again and we continued another dance. But this time after he pulled out of me. He left me. I remained on the bed tied down as his slave.

The silence told me that he had left the room.

I lay there for almost an hour and may or may not have dosed off. Then I heard him talking on the phone in the other room. His voice became louder and clearer as I heard him approach the bedroom.

I suspected I knew who he was talking to and it was confirmed when he said, "I'm going to put you on speaker while I jerk off." And as soon as he said that, I heard the voice of Maria through the speaker.

He continued talking to her as he climbed onto the bed. He lifted the mask from my eyes. He took his phone and put it between my spread legs only inches from my pussy. He said, 'I soaked my cock in lotion, listen how wet it sounds baby.' And in midsentence, he slid his cock inside me. I started to moan and he put his hand over my mouth. I had to concentrate on being quiet.

He lowered his lips to my ear and said, 'Be quiet.'

He slowly pushed his cock in and out. All the while, Maria was talking but her voice was unusual and unsteady.

He said, 'I'm so horny, are you horny too baby?' He started slapping his cock inside me. 'Can you hear how wet my cock is?'

She responded that she could and moaned. Holy shit! She was masturbating!

He said, 'Are you imagining Justin's cock fucking you?' He never stopped fucking me and whispered into my ear, 'Justin is my friend'.

She responded yes and said, 'His cock feels so good inside me.'

He said, 'Rub your clit baby, imagine him making you cum.'

She asked, 'Your stroking is so wet baby? Does my pussy feel good baby?'

He started giving me full intentional strokes.

He said, "Yeah baby, this pussy feels so good.'

She said, "Are you imagining fucking my pussy?'

He said, 'No baby, someone else's pussy. Is that ok?'

She moaned and said 'Yeah baby, it's just imaginary.'

She said, 'I'm so close. I'm almost there.' And then she asked, 'Who's pussy are you fucking?'

He said, 'Vanessa. You're right she is wild. Her pussy feels so good.'

Maria said, "Oh yeah baby, she is wild. Oh shit, oh fuck. I'm cumming baby.'

It was too much for me and my body suddenly went tight and he could sense it. He reactively put his over my mouth as I was hit with an intense orgasm. But my moans couldn't be muffled so he let out a loud moan to cover my sounds.

She said, 'Oh baby are you cumming too?'

He waited to be certain that I was going to be quiet before responding. He said, 'No. I was just imagining Vanessa was cumming like you.'

She laughed and said, 'You're so fucking imaginative.'

He said, 'Can I cum now? Can I cum inside Vanessa's pussy? You want that baby?'

She said, 'Oh yeah baby, do that. But she isn't on the pill you know."

He said, 'I'm going to try.'

For the next few minutes he stopped talking and concentrated on fucking. All the while, Maria was coaching and coaxing him. She commented that he was trying too hard because she could even hear the bed squeaking.

Finally he said, 'I'm doing it! I'm doing it!' and held himself inside me.

As he was panting and I was trying to stay quiet Maria said, 'There you go baby. Did that feel good? Did you cum inside her? Next time you can fuck me while you have your little fantasy so you can cum in a real pussy. You can imagine you're fucking Vanessa if you want.'

The whole thing made me wonder if I was being played. I don't think I was, but Maria had a kinkiness and openness that I could not have imagined.

Maria asked, 'You feel better baby? Did you come a lot?'

He laughed and said, 'Yeah Vanessa's pussy is overflowing with cum.'

Maria said, 'I guarantee you wouldn't be the first one to do that to her. I bet you there were probably at least a hundred guys that jerked off thinking of her back in school. You're just her latest conquest.'

Now that their orgasms were out of the way, he sat up on the bed and finished his conversation. He took her off speaker phone, but what I gathered was that the reason he was able to keep her away for the night is because her family had relatives visiting. But it sounded like they would get their opportunities at real sex by the end of the week.

He ended the call and said how much he loved her before saying goodbye."

Mae interrupted and said, "Ever think that maybe she really was getting fucked by Justin? Maybe they were playing you?"

I said, "Yeah, I did think that was a possibility, but as things evolved I doubted it."

I continued, "After the call we fucked all night long. He fucked me at least a half dozen times. I remained tied up for most of the night until I begged to get up to pee. We never slept a wink. It was 5:00 AM when I finally told him I needed to get home. It was time to sneak back home before my parents found out that I'd been out all night."

Mae asked, "Did your parents find out?"

I said, "They didn't find out that I was out all night, but they did find out I had been fucking someone."

"How did they find out?"

I looked at her and said, "Because I got pregnant."

"Oh shit!"

I said, "I know, tell me about it. Their 18-year old daughter was pregnant. I had no boyfriend. I wouldn't tell them who the father was. So obviously they realized their daughter must be a slut. Ok, so I am a slut. It is a problem I have of getting caught up in the heat of sex. I am always quite aware of my clock. I know safe days and the not-safe days. I had actually double checked my calendar before I went there that night and knew 100% that it was the perfect night to get pregnant. Like right now I could fuck 99.9% worry-free, but by mid next week completely the opposite."

Mae said, "So what happened?"

I told her, "I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. I have what is called an incompetent cervix. Bottom line is it will make it difficult for me to carry to term"

Mae wondered, "Did he know you were pregnant?"

"Yes, he knew. And, there was no doubt that he was the sperm donor. We were pretty bad about it. When I found out I was pregnant, do you know what we did? We got a hotel room and he tied me up and fucked me all night long again!"

Mae wondered, "Other than going back to the hotel, was the first night just a one-time thing?"

I laughed and said, "Far from it! When I left that morning he asked me if we could do it again. I then asked him if there was something that he wanted to do with me but didn't do. He hesitated, but I already knew what it was. Truth was when I was tied up, I was almost disappointed that he hadn't tried. I told him to go ahead and say it. He said, 'I want to fuck your ass.' I responded with, 'I want you to fuck my ass too. I'll go home to sleep and shower. I'll come back at noon. You'd better have a shitload of Vaseline, a tube works best!"

"So you went back that afternoon?"

"Yes. When I got there, he went straight to work. There were two brand new tubes of Vaseline on the bed. And like before the video camera was there. That time he blindfolded me and tied me face down on the bed. My legs were spread wide and he started rubbing Vaseline on my crack. I told him to fill my ass with the gel. He squeezed nearly a full tube inside my ass. He told me he had never done anal before. He asked if it was my first time. I thought it was pretty obvious it was not my first time and said I had done it before. He asked, 'Do you like it?' I told him I did when it was done right. I instructed him that he would need to slowly put his cock inside my ass and to just as slowly start fucking. I explained it would take a few minutes for my ass to relax, but once I was relaxed he could fuck me as hard as he wanted. He paid attention to my instructions and did as I asked and it was a glorious ass-fucking!

I ended up spending the entire day and night. When I left my house that day, I told my parents that I was going to spend the night at Maria's and I would not be back until the next day. I used his girlfriend as my cover.

That afternoon, while we were fucking Maria called me on my cell. I talked to her while he and I were having sex! During that conversation she mentioned that she thought her boyfriend might have a thing for me and I was to promise that he was hands off. It was a difficult promise to make while his dick was slowly sliding in and out of me."

Mae said, "Yeah, you do have a very fun side to you. Maybe it wasn't a set up with that kind of instruction. So you like anal sex, huh?"

"The first time I tried anal sex I was 16 and, as usual, horny. I was on my period and thought I would try it as an alternative. It was agonizing at first, but after a few times I really liked it. It can be a total turn on. I ended up having anal sex all the time; not just when I was on my period."

Mae asked, "Did you or he ever do anything more adventurous than being tied or anal?"

"That wasn't adventurous enough?"

"I'm just wondering if there was more."

"No that was as wild as it got. But at least twice I had made a suggestion, but both times he said he didn't think it was a good idea?"

Mae asked, "What was it?"

"Both times happened while I was caught up in the excitement of being tied and fucking."

Mae said, "I bet I know what it was."

"What do you think it was?"

She said, "You wanted to be gangbanged, didn't you?"

"Yes! But we never did it because he was afraid that someone might spill the beans to Maria. I was to be his discreet pussy on the side. But I also think that because I was pregnant, he didn't want the word to get out that he was the father."

She said, "Sort of hard not to want it when you're blindfolded and tied. I know it's what I would have asked for, too. Did Maria ever find out?"

"No. But eventually he got her to agree to being tied up too. She told me all about. She was so proud and felt so naughty about it. As if I didn't know. But she never told me about being shared.

We never took the pregnancy very seriously. His greatest desire was to fuck me while I had a baby bump. I strangely wanted people to notice that I was pregnant. But when the miscarriage happened, the bump hadn't even started."

Mae asked, "What about the video? He actually had a video of getting you pregnant. What did he do with it?"

I explained, "I told him I really didn't care what he did with it. I never asked to see it. I didn't need to see it, I lived it. I have to believe he still has it. My guess he jerked off to it until he got bored of it."

Mae said, "Wow, you really are a slut!"

I laughed and said, "Look who's talking".

She said, "That story deserves a shot!" She poured more tequila and we both tossed it down our throats.

She asked, "Is that the only time you got pregnant?"

I said, "No, it was the second. The first time happened when I was 16. I was scared shitless when I took the pregnancy test and it proved positive. But I also had a miscarriage then. I didn't even realize it was a miscarriage. It happened after only 5 weeks. There was a bit of spotting that I didn't recognized for what it was. I never saw a doctor about it. My tummy never grew and my periods came back."

She said, "Let's get into the tub and not talk about miscarriages anymore." We slid into the tub together.

Now in the water, we were closer to each other. Our hips were touching each other and I didn't mind the closeness of our bodies; it wasn't the alcohol doing the thinking, it was something else.

Mae asked, "Does sharing that story make you horny? It made me horny."

I laughed and said, "I think you're always horny."

She said, "I think that goes for both of us."

She reached for her skirt on the ground behind her and held it between us. She said, "Look at this." She pointed to the back of the skirt on the inside. There was a visible sticky spot. I recognized it for what it was: cum.

I thought about how we had sat down with Jason for dinner and during that entire time, cum was draining from his wife's pussy.

Mae rubbed her fingers through the stickiness. She brought it to her nose and inhaled. She smiled, looked at me and said, "Black cum, mmmmm. I never rinsed after this afternoon."

Without boundaries, I immediately said, "Can I?" She eagerly handed me her skirt and I brought it to my nose, inhaling deeply. I said, "Mmmmmm that does smell good." I recognized the distinct smell of cum mixed with her pussy. A delightful aroma I may never froget. I brought the sticky skirt to my tongue; uninhibited I licked it. I said, "Oh my God, I can't believe I did that!"