Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Yes, but in a way so did you."

Although I never could have planned it, I knew I couldn't deny it. "But, you know I'm not on the pill."

She said, "Yeah, but I also figured your period just ended a day or two ago." What turns you on more, fucking me or knowing that you have black sperm swimming inside you?"

I giggled a little and replied, "They both turn me on, I only wish I could have a black cock fucking me."

She didn't reply. Instead she lifted herself up, locked her arms and started fucking me harder.

I stared at her as her boobs hung down while she was slapping against mine. I was being fucked by a woman. A very attractive woman. I said, "I can't believe how good this feels."

She asked, "You like fucking?"

I said, "Yes. Keep fucking me. I can't believe you're fucking me. This is incredible."

She said, "But you'd rather fuck a real cock? A cock that can fill you with warm cum? As deep as that this cock?"

I didn't answer, instead I started bucking my hips beneath her.

She quieted her voice and became serious but never stopped fucking me. "Can you imagine a big black cock fucking your pussy like never before? Filling your pussy deeper than it has ever been filled."

I said, "God yes. It would feel so good."

She stopped and slowly pulled out of me.

She stared at my pussy and said, "Oh my God, your pussy looks like it was fucked all night. But it's still early. So much cum."

She picked up the giant dildo and turned it back on. I watched her as she lowered between my legs. The head of the surrogate cock touched my pussy and as soon as it did I lifted my hips toward it and by my actions the dildo was inside me again. Mae pushed it inside me again. As she did I whispered, "All the way."

She did as before and put the base flat against her palm. As she did I lifted my hips off the mattress. She pushed until I felt the flat of her hand pressed against me. She marveled and said, "Your pussy is amazing. I can rarely take all of it."

She gripped the toy and started sliding it in and out of me.

I said, "Oh my god, that feels incredible."

She said, "You like it? But not as good as a real cock, right?

Without warning, she shoved the full length inside me. I let out a gasp.

She pulled it halfway and shoved it fully inside me again.

She said, "Fuck! You're pussy can handle cock! I can just imagine you taking a real cock. Like you did with Pete; a complete stranger."

I said, "Yes! Do that again!"

She did as I asked. After about only a minute she started giving me long full, nonstop thrusts of the artificial penis.

I lifted my hips to greet her thrusts. "Fuck, it feels so real!"

"But you want a real cock don't you?"

"Yes! God I want to fuck!"

She pushed the toy deeper into me. I lifted my hips and when I did she pushed it deeper. I said, "Oh god, fuck me deeper. Give me all of it!"

The toy had a length of 10 inches and she buried it to its hilt.

She proceeded to fuck me, in and out. She said, "Close your eyes. Picture a black man. A total stranger. Naked and giving it to you. Forcing himself into your tight pussy."

My eyes were shut. I imagined a guy I knew from high school. He was giving it to me deeper and deeper. I moaned and said, "You feel so good."

Mae let go of the vibrator and said, "Help him fuck you."

I reached down and grabbed the base of the toy and pushed it deep inside me. Then I started pumping it deeper and deeper.

She said, "Oooooh, don't you love that black cock? Don't you love how he feels?"

I said, "He feels so good." I pushed the cock fully inside me and held it there as it buzzed inside me. The base was flush with the outside of my pussy. It felt so good.

I was still holding it fully inside me. I opened my eyes dreamily looked at Mae and said, "This feels so good. It's so big. It's so deep. Damn I need to fuck."

She glanced at the clock and said, "I can call someone. Would you like that?"

My eyes opened wider and said, "What?"

She took over the dildo and started fucking me with it. She said, "Would you like that? You would, wouldn't you? You did it with Pete, but this would be better."

Again I whispered, "Really?"

She said, "At lunch you said you would fuck a total stranger. Would you do it again? Like you did with Pete? Do you want to fuck another total stranger?"

"Yes."

She said, "Not later, I mean now. Would you feel guilty if he was married?"

"No, I don't care."

"What if he wanted to pay you?"

"What? He'd do that?"

"Yes, really."

I said, "Yes. Yes, I want that."

She said, "You want to be someone's whore? Like me? I know you do. That's why you fucked Pete. But you want more. It would have been better if he left money on the table. More exciting. You want a guy to pay to fuck your pussy. You know it's true. You know that's what you've wanted for a while now." The entire time she never stopped plunging my hole. As she spoke, I could hear how sloppy wet my cunt was. The dildo was stimulation but not nearly as stimulating as what Mae was suggesting.

I was really squirming again.

She said, "I know a couple guys who would pay you $1,000."

She was now thrusting the dildo in and out me. She was driving my pussy crazy with want.

I didn't say anything.

She said, "Would you like that? More importantly, you want that don't you?"

In a quiet voice I answered, "Yes. I want that."

She pushed the vibrator fully inside me. The vibration was buzzing my pussy and the head of the cock was twirling around deep inside me. She held it there. My body was writhing in excitement.

She said, "You've wanted someone to pay to fuck you before tonight, haven't you?"

Squirming I said, "Yes."

She said, "Ever since Pete?"

I said, "No. Before. For weeks."

She said, "You should have told me. I would have set it up."

I tried to control myself, but I couldn't. "Oh fuck! I need a real cock!"

She stopped abruptly and pulled the vibrator out of me and turned it off. The extraction itself was enough to nearly cause me to climax for the umpteenth time.

She noticed my slight twitch. She said, "I wish I could cum as easily as you do. You're nonstop. Have you ever willed yourself to cum? I mean with no touching?"

I laughed a little and said, "Yes, not often, but yes."

She said, "You're amazing. You're going to be a favorite" She continued, "If they know that they would be popping your professional black cherry, get to fuck you bare and know you are not on the pill, they would pay you a grand."

Soberly, I asked "What do you mean by 'professional black cherry'?"

She chuckled and said, "You're as good as a virgin. 'Professional' means your first fuck for cash. Black because they're black. Cherry, means, as you would expect, losing your virginity to them. The only difference is you already love to fuck making you better than a virgin. Are you ready to lose your professional cherry to a black cock? Do you want to feel a cock pumping you full of cum?"

She didn't let me answer. Instead she slid down between my legs and her tongue went to work. As she licked my pussy she moaned, as did I. She stopped and said, "Your pussy tastes so sweet. I can taste so much cum inside you. Mmmmm, you're so yummy." She concentrated on my clit. As her tongue slapped at my pussy I could again hear that I was dripping wet. I started gyrating my hips against her mouth. I could not control myself, I was slipping and sliding all over. She stopped with her tongue and started to rub my pussy vigorously with her hand. Another orgasm hit me and I burst all over hand. She said, "Your pussy is so fine. I can tell it is so hungry for black cock. You want that black cock right now, don't you?"

I said, "Yes, yes!"

"Do you want me to get someone?"

"Yes, yes!"

"You want a complete black stranger to cum inside your sweet unprotected pussy?"

I said, "Yes, yes!"

She grabbed the dildo and shoved it fully inside me again. Once again she buried it to the hilt inside me she flipped the vibrator on high. I started shaking because of the intense pleasure it was causing. She let go and I gripped the base to hold it inside me.

She said, "Fuck yourself for a while, I'll be right back." I grabbed the dildo firmly and started shoving it in and out of my pussy.

Mae left the room. She was back a moment later with her phone. I don't remember what kind of phone she had, but it was able to take pictures. She started taking pictures of me from various angles. And then I heard her start entering a text. I had no concept of time as I was too busy working myself over with the dildo.

She didn't bother telling me what she wrote. I had a pretty good idea. She smiled and lay the phone on my stomach. "All you have to do is touch the send button. You'll be committed." I was still pumping myself. I didn't stop. I picked up the phone and focused my eyes on the green button. I didn't hesitate, and pressed send.

She smiled and said, "You won't regret it. You'll love it. You'll love it more than when you fucked Pete." She reached for the dildo and eased it out of me. "You'd better save your energy. You're going to need it."

She sat on the edge of the bed and started tapping on her phone like before. Her texting skills were fast. A moment later she said, "A little insurance."

She put the phone down and lay down beside me and gently brushed my hair with her hand and gently kissed me on the lip. She asked, "Are you excited?"

"Yes, what did you write?"

She showed me her phone and I read what she wrote. Basically it read, "Hey are you available right now? You know my friend I told you about? You said she was hot when I showed you her pics before but you can see she is even hotter. She's ready just like I thought. The picture is Vanessa but nude and horny. She is 19. She is ready. She wants to fuck for cash and wants it right now. She doesn't need the money which means she is not desperate, making her priceless. She wants to be a whore for a black cock. Unlike me, she can take your entire cock. That dildo is 10 inches and you can see she takes it all. She has never had a black cock. She is not on the pill and wants her first fuck to be bare and wants you to cum inside her. As you can see she has a natural bush, as an added treat she wants you to shave her bare. $1,000 is a bargain. We're at my house and she wants it now. I am offering her up to three of you. First one who can get here gets to pop her cherry."

I read the texts and realized multiple things.

She planned it all.

The questions popped into my head.

"You already told them about me? You told them I would do it?" I wasn't angry. In fact I was smiling.

She said, "It doesn't seem to bother you."

I then asked, "What pictures? You had already sent them pictures?" Again I was still smiling.

She handed me her phone and showed various pictures. They were all taken at the bank. They were all very candid and I had no idea she had taken them.

But the thing that really got my attention was, "Three?!" Again I was still smiling.

She laughed and said, "You sent one, I sent two. But, you sent the first one. I sent the other two just in case no one is available, but I know someone will be. They have been waiting for you and already said they wanted to know if and when. Too easy."

I flipped through the pictures that she had taken only minutes earlier. I looked like I was in a sexual frenzy. I looked at Mae and said, "Did you really send these?"

She said, "Yes."

I put the phone down and said, "Fuck me like we did before."

She climbed on top of me and she put her strapped-on cock to work. Our rhythm had barely begun when I heard her phone buzz.

Mae continued grinding her artificial limb into me, but I said, "Stop! Stop! Your phone is buzzing!"

She picked up the phone and she read the text and smiled. She showed me the text and it read, "I can be there by 11:00. Let the guard station know I'm coming."

I read it and said, "Oh fuck, oh my god. This is going to happen!"

Mae grinned and said, "You're going to like him." She looked at the clock. It was 10:25. She said, "We better get you in the shower. You need your pussy to be completely clean! Come on."

She unbuckled the strap-on that sticking out erectly and stepped out of the contraption. She started to direct me to the shower and the phone buzzed again. A sinking feeling caused me think he had changed his mind. But, it was a second responder. It read, "I want her." Mae showed it to me. Mae said, "See how popular your pussy is." She wrote back that someone else responded. A moment later the phone buzzed again. Mae didn't show me the text. She started typing in a new text. Again the phone buzzed again. Mae looked at it and smiled and wrote another response. The phone buzzed one more time. She looked at me and said, "You're going to remember tonight the rest of your life," and handed me the phone.

I read the messages starting with his first text.

Him: "I want her."

Mae: "Sorry, you should have responded faster. She has her first fuck coming over."

Him: "I want her too."

Mae: "You will have to settle for sloppy seconds. She wants to go to sleep full of cum so she won't flush out. Remember, she is not on the pill and I really mean it. Price is still $1k. Be here at 12:30 if that sounds ok. I will let guard station know."

Him: I'll be there at 12:30.

I looked at Mae and said, "Oh my God! Two! I think I love you!"