Banquet of Chestnuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A range of culinary delights awaits the diners. The menu is also color-coded, in sympathy with the high-class occasion..

Their first course is yellow egg yolks atop green vegetables on gold plates, brought by waiters and waitresses dressed in black. Nearby, musicians begin a haunting string and woodwind melody to a steady tempo. They are so expert with the vielle, lyre, gemshorn and flute, befitting the occasion.

The second course is a red-themed dish with beets, lamprey, purple carrot, and red onion served on decorative ceramic dishes.

Cesare claps twice and a troop of six dancing girls appear. They are visible to the male diners, but the women need to turn in their chairs to enjoy this spectacle. The dancers perform inside the large yellow ribbon circle, shimmering in exotic Arabian silks.

The waiters bring delicious smelling platters of dark and varied meats from the kitchen. This third course is brown meat dishes with a herb garnish. Venison, beef, lamb, and game birds of hung pheasant and duck. They serve it on dark plates made from flattened cow horn. The accompanying spices are strong: ginger, peppers, cinnamon and vanilla.

As is traditional, Cesare, the Lord and host, has his plate piled so high, he can pass it around the table for all to take a portion for themselves. This he does to begin the important third course.

When his plate is returned, Cesare bangs the table with his knife handle to get everyone's attention. "Gentlemen, ladies, I trust you are enjoying the food and drink," then gesturing to the dancers, "and entertainment!" They cheer in appreciation.

"Soon, we will make our own entertainment. You all know what we plan tonight. For the first two hours we have a competition, three competitions in fact. There are rules for these two hours. Women must stay in the yellow circle. If you need to piss, then now is the time to do it. Men." He paused for dramatic effect. "Men are only allowed in the circle if they have a good erection. "Everyone laughed. "When I mean good erection, it must be able to perform properly. If you are soft, you must step outside the circle until you are hard again. If you can't get hard again, then why the hell are you here?"

More laughter. "First prize is for the man who achieves the most ejaculations. Yes, scrutineers will keep count. If you want it to count, your cum must be visible to evidence it."

"Second prize is for the man who achieves the most fuckings. These are sustained fuckings, long periods of fornication, enough to satisfy the scrutineers. And your woman!" He added to more laughter. "Remember, there is no anal sex during the competition, save it for afterwards."

"Final prize is for the woman who gets the most chestnuts." To expressions of puzzlement, he held up a chestnut for all to see. "There must be no sharing or collaboration concerning chestnuts. It is every woman for herself. No man so much as touches any chestnut."

"Now. Let me introduce our scrutineers, Johann and Louis." Two older men walked up to the table and bowed slightly. One had spectacles, the other a nervous expression. "They are from the educational academy, rigorous with their numeracy and logical skills. If they report any transgression of the rules, I shall have the transgressor caned twenty times, then expelled into the street. After two hours, I will announce the winners. After which, all rules are relaxed and you can fornicate until dawn or exhaustion. Anything not clear?"

No one spoke up. It was all clear.

Fully focused on the excitement of the evening ahead, the guests enjoy their fourth course. It is an aphrodisiac medley, which also refreshes the palate. A selection of figs, pine nuts, pomegranate, oysters, asparagus, strawberries, and watermelon rind are served on silver plates.

As they delivered this course for the diners' consumption, the dancing girls are spinning and fling away the last of their silks. Their sexy curvy naked bodies are on full display. They are glistening from sweat and oils massaged into them before they started. Little tufts of public hair are showing, all different, with different labia beneath. They spin and profiles of breasts show, then buttocks, cute smiles, come-hither teases of their fingers.

In its central hallway, the large clock strikes the bell for 9 pm. It is halfway through the evening and the banquet is now ended. Cesare signals to servants. The next phase of the proceedings is to commence. A servant lifts the two large silver candelabra from the banquet table and places them about 10 feet apart on the floor within the center of the yellow ribbon. Waiters remove the remains of the meal and all the staff leave. They are to clean up the kitchen and retire to their quarters.

The six dancing girls suddenly come to a stop. They reach out both arms and take the hands of two female diners. The music continues as they pull them from their seats to come and join the dance. Now there are eighteen women dancing. The tempo is fast. Musicians were almost ready to collapse from their effort.

Each dancer is pulling at items of clothing on her new companions, all understanding this is the time. Time to get undressed. The room fills with the prominent voices of female laughter and squeals as each finds herself reduced to undergarments. Exposed are many bare breasts of all shapes and sizes. There is a sharp slap to a breast, followed by a yelp, "Owww", as she was clearly too slow responding. It isn't long before all the women are naked and ready for what is coming.

Anastasia is shaking with nervousness, never seeing so much nakedness before. She tries to angle her arm, shielding her vulva from attention. Her skin is feeling very warm. Is that fire burning higher and hotter in the hearth? She is not a noblewoman; she is a poor girl who came from the countryside to work in Rome as a servant. To her surprise, the middle-class households displayed disdain and refused to hire her.

 

She is pretty, with long black hair, slim body and a nice firm bust. Eventually, she found herself at an upmarket whorehouse. Madam Sforza took pity on her, offering some free food. Timely enough was the messenger from the Papal Palace looking for several girls, just like her. They wanted fresh girls to attend a banquet. Money is on offer to the brothel for such attractive girls.

 

A few days later, they welcome Anastasia into the palace. It is of such wealth she cannot believe it. Never has she imagined such riches, or eaten better than she did tonight. Never could she imagine herself stripped naked by an Arab dancer, so her body is to be used by many men for an entire night of their pleasure. Her mind is frightened, but her body betrays her, feeling warm with the lust building around her.

 

A female hand is fondling her breast, stroking her nipple to a hard point. The shock of it is almost too much, and she tries weakly to push it away, but it continues. The high-pitched sounds of women pleasuring each other in the surrounding room overwhelm her ears. Now there are fingers between her legs, parting her naïve labia. "Oh. Oh. What are you doing?" she is on fire, realizing she is adding to the moaning in the room. Her legs are spreading for the intruding hand. Now she is wet, and she has not even felt the penetration of a cock.

 

Flora is already panting with excitement, surrounded by female flesh. Being rammed with cocks is an easy penance to pay for the enjoyment of her true passion: women. Opportunities are rare enough, so she jumped at the chance to offer her name to Cesare's messenger. Already, her breathing is shallow as she savors pleasure, having sought a shy virgin of lesbianism, to indulge herself. She enjoys her even before the men join in. "What are you doing?" is the question she hears. "Well, isn't it obvious?" she replies. "I am using your body until I cum."

 

Twelve men know it is time to disrobe and form a ring outside the yellow ribbon circle. As they discard their clothes, it is apparent that several are already hard and ready for action. Tall and muscular Ulisse has experience of these events and plans to pace himself. Unsure whether he can win either prize, he smiles inwardly at how much fun it will be to try!

 

While the men disrobe, Lucrezia and Cesare retire to a pair of plush padded armchairs, elevated on a single step dais, just outside the yellow ribbon. Between them sits a narrow table holding their drinks and a drawstring bag. One servant has filled it with shelled chestnuts, purchasing them at the market, freshly fallen from early-autumn trees.

 

Lit by the shivering candlelight, there is a waiting display of naked males. White buttocks, thighs, torsos, legs, arms and dark hair, all ready and willing to take the floor. One stands out with his skeletal paint. Here and there, fondling and moaning are happening on the furs, as some Sapphic females can't keep their hands to themselves. Lucrezia and her brother find their gazes torn from each other to the sight before them.

 

Cesare decides it is time to begin. He opens the bag of chestnuts to throw some into the circle, but Lucrezia takes it from his grasp, keen to command the participants. Studying all the penises in various states of firmness, she sees some ready to copulate, then aims a few chestnuts into the crowd of women. Quickly, several of them throw themselves towards where the arc of their flight ended, landing soundlessly in the furs and carpet. Lorenza grabs one, forgetting her rear end is pointed towards one of the horny males.

 

Marcus is closest and quickly kneels behind Lorenza, surveying the brown-haired beauty, bent over and available to him. Her skin is so white around her pussy, lips so pink, below her tight, creased rosette. He gently runs two fingers up her slit, finding her damp entrance, sliding them into her delightful wetness. Then he uses his fingers to rub her pussy juice on his stiff cock. He guides his swollen glans to her secret spot, pushing easily inside. His length soon penetrates until his thighs meet her white ass-cheeks. His pleasure is intense. "Ohhh" he groans, delirious with the friction. He leaves it inside her for a moment, letting it throb away.

 

After savoring the pressure and tightness of her walls, Marcus begins a steady, thrusting motion, groaning in pleasure, "Ohhh". Lorenza is making cute mewling noises. Her face is nestled in the furs, enjoying the complete helplessness of yielding to unconditional penetration. She knows Dolce, next to her, is observing their intercourse. She is intently watching her and the slippery fucking of Marcus' cock in and out. In, out. Over and over.

 

Erections are rising fast and eager. Four appear seemingly at once, of varying lengths, some straight, some curved. All attached to desperate men who see chestnuts fly into the crowd of women. Several women are down, scrambling for the chestnuts. Cosimo enters the yellow circle and places his hands on the ample buttocks of olive-skinned Alessandra.

 

She has her hand on a prized chestnut, but needs to hold it tight as a cock is sliding into her damp hole. His thrusting is immediate, vigorous, and her noises add to the cacophony of the room, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh."

 

The noise in the room is continuous. Women make by far the most volume. Several are crying out non-stop, in pure pleasure. Alessandra squeals, "Fuck me," repeatedly, with every thrust inside. Eventually, Cosimo pulls out and sprays cum onto her back, ensuring the scrutineers witness it.

 

Men are usually unspeaking, until they approach climax, then they emit low-pitched grunts. Such grunts make a good signal to the scrutineers to get closer, so they can witness the evidence of an ejaculation. The best evidence is splashes of white cum on butt cheeks, pussy and thighs. Johann and Louis carry a parchment and pen, with a list of names, as they have memorized those attending. To record a feat, they make a mark next to the name. The second scrutineer independently does the same and they signal to each other when they are noting a feat. When most of the twelve men are in the circle at once, the scrutineers become frantic with activity. Fortunately for them, this does not last long, as softened cocks must exit the circle.

 

Sylvio is proud of his long penis. He has checked out all the other men and smiles to himself, satisfied he is the longest of all. Several women have come to the same conclusion. They purse their lips, blowing kisses at him, wanting him. He fucks hard with two women, making them scream in pleasure. The second is Joanna. When he pulls out, his veiny cock is throbbing. "Ahhhh", he cums hard on her smooth butt, while the scrutineer quickly makes a mark on his paper, for Sylvio's first spraying of sticky droplets.

 

However, Sylvio lacks the stamina to match his length. Now he is softening and must exit the circle to recuperate. He greedily eats some of the aphrodisiac food from the silver plates, which are left for the men to indulge. Seeing all the fucking and naked bodies writhing makes him hard again, so he looks over to Lucrezia in her throne-like chair, showing her his stiff member. She throws a chestnut and three women are on their knees for it. The one in the center is his first cousin, Alessandra, the daughter of his father's younger brother.

 

He can't delay. This is the time. He has wanted her for years and he knows she wants him too. For the past two seasons, they have secretly kissed and cuddled, fondled each other, indulged in oral sex, but never dared to partake in full sex. At this moment, she is wriggling her bottom for him, her beautiful wet slit just begging for his hard cock.

 

Whether Alessandra won the chestnut, he does not know. All he can focus on is working his cock-head into her tight little pussy hole. Steadily and careful not to cause her pain, he pushes it in, withdrawing somewhat, then pushing further. She is gasping and moaning into the furs. "Yes. Yes. Do it. I want it. I have wanted it for so long. Do it, dear cousin. Ohhhhhh."

 

As soon as he hears the word "cousin" it hits him with the force of acceptance they are committing incest in front of a roomful of people. He is thrusting and groaning, aware that everyone around looks too pre-occupied with their own pleasures to notice. Further, most don't know them. But one does, and he looks sideways at her. Lucrezia.

 

She smiles back and licks her upper lip in appreciation, like she can almost taste their incest. If her father, the pope, is a connoisseur of male ejaculations, she is a connoisseur of sibling incest. While first cousins are not the pinnacle of pure incest, these two are good enough to make her damp pussy tingle with desire. She decides she will invite them to her apartments one day soon, to perform for her, but not tonight. She has other plans.

 

Meanwhile, Alessandra is crying out in orgasm. Her pussy tightens on her cousin's cock and he cannot pull out in time. He erupts his creamy load deep inside her. The scrutineer shakes his head. They cannot count his feat as it is unseen. But Sylvio is more concerned for his cousin. "Oh. I am so sorry. I meant to pull out."

 

But Alessandra touches his arm. "If I get pregnant, I want it. I want us to have a family." She straightened up, and they kiss. She had spoken his desire, too.

 

After nearly an hour, several men are outside the yellow ribbon, sitting on settees, stroking their soft cocks, willing them to harden once more. It is obvious the women need more males in the center, but no more arrive.

 

There is nothing like an orgy to turn a straight girl gay. Few are straighter than Veronica, daughter of a noble family. She has only looked at men sexually, oblivious to females. But tonight, her mind is in a whirl. After having long periods of intense sex, fucked too many times to remember, she finds there is a male lacking. This straight girl gradually sees the naked, hot and horny females looking just a little ... inviting.

 

Veronica makes a nervous touch of another's breast. It is so firm and smooth. Like her own, but so different, as this is someone else! Such delightful playtime leads to nipple pinching and hair stroking. Then to shy kissing, passionate kissing, ass fondling, pussy rubbing. Before she knows it, this straight girl has fallen to her knees, and fascination draws her to stroke the woman's downy pubic hair, panting at the sight of labia and a clitoris inches from her eyes. She has never seen a pussy this close before. She can smell its womanly scent, such an intoxicating drug. Is it really so wrong to have a feel, a taste, a tentative lick of another woman's privates?

 

Before she knows it, this straight girl is lapping deep in a wet pussy. She swallows juices, realizing with horror that she does not even know the girl's name, but she just can't stop. Now she has drunk from the heavenly cup of pleasure, she can never go back to how she was before. This straight girl knows it. She is now bisexual! From now on, she will always admire the sexy body of a woman as much as the muscular body of a man, happily sucking cock or licking pussy in equal measure. Veronica is turned and now enters a fresh path in her life, ready to be immersed in complete sexual freedom.

 

But right now, something is happening. The pussy Veronica is licking is shaking from up and down. Veronica can see its owner is being face-fucked. Her neck held up and bent, her head back, and Prospero has his long cock down her throat, balls slapping on the poor girl's face, thrusting away. It isn't long before he cries out and cums all over her pretty face, covering her eyes, nose, and lips. A scrutineer chalks up his feat and moves away. Veronica scoots up, suddenly consumed by total lust. She tentatively licks, then starts to swallow all the cum off the girl's face, cleaning her up.

 

Paula is so frustrated. Every time a chestnut falls, it has disappeared into the furs. Then another woman's hand. Yet, at least four cocks have penetrated her for long periods. Two have ejaculated over her back. Another made her suck him off and exploded cum all over her face. With one eye sticky and closed, she just notices the scrutineer mark on his pad for the man's prowess.

 

They have used and abused her, finger-fucked and sucked her, but her hands are empty. She has yet not caught a single chestnut! All such thoughts are interrupted as she feels a gentle tongue around her eyes, licking away all the cum. It was the tongue so recently in her pussy. Her eyelashes feel wonderful, stroked by this lovely woman's mouth. It is so soothing. Finally, the tongue arrives at her lips and removes all the cum.

 

Then she feels a kiss and they are embracing until she remembers her mission. Paula wants so much to win a purse of gold coins. While her family is noble, they put up a front, because of poor business investments, it is only a matter of time before they become a public failure. She wants to bring the gold back to her parents and help them with their debts. Oh, failure will be too cruel to endure.

 

Dark-haired Alfonso is strong. He is one of Cesare's most loyal friends. They have seen many battles together. Alfonso's father told him his father was a wrestler who could back-lift a laden cart. He has no need for a purse of gold as he has so much wealth already, but he likes the challenge. After surveying all the men, he decides it is he with the longest penis. One or two may dispute it, but he is certain they will lack in any contest. This is a contest! There are twelve women, and he is determined to work his way through all of them. Paula was a delightful start, with her sweet mewling noises. Facing Lucrezia for the fifth time, he stands and shows off his stiff manhood, feeling gratified when a chestnut takes flight once more. Again, several women drop, keen to add to their growing hoards. Catalina is nearest.