Banquet of Chestnuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucrezia feels pleasure building after so many hours of torment. She is desperate for release and her whole body knows it, feels it, feels the waves which erupt through her, exciting every nerve ending. She gives out a long moan. "Ooooooooohh." Her orgasm is a blessed eruption, heightened by losing all self-control in front of the small audience of her lover and her hand-maiden.

Nencia is up by her face, watching intently as Lucrezia's orgasm overtakes her. She savors every involuntary spasm in her mistress' expressions, dewy mouth, half-closed dreamy eyes and shaking body. Now she gently strokes her mistress' long golden hair, while she quivers in pleasure.

Cesare takes a hot rush of liquid into his mouth, letting it sit there, swilling it around, tasting it, while she comes down slowly from her peak of pleasure. Finally, he swallows and says, "I love drinking from your pussy, dearest sister. You are the cup of life." He glances down at what he can feel. "I am so hard for you."

"Penetrate me to the hilt!" Lucrezia begs, instructs. Cesare moves up on his hands and knees above her, and they kiss wildly. She tastes her own pussy juices on his mouth and face.

Now she can feel the hard end of his penis sliding up and down her soaked slit. This is not him alone. Nencia has his cock in her hand and is using it to pleasure her mistress. Cesare holds still, enjoying the sensation, while waiting for the moment of penetration. The time comes as Nencia pushes his cock-head into Lucrezia's vaginal opening and releases her grip, sitting back to watch once more. Cesare pushes all the way forward and penetrates to the hilt. His thighs are smashing into his sister's, still elevated on the damp pillow. He feels her tight, wet, muscular cunt walls grip and suck on his stiff member. Now his hips begin their thrusting motion, bringing them both to the ultimate in enjoyment. They can no longer talk, just moan at each other, kissing and licking. Lucrezia is panting aloud, "Ooooh. Ooooh. Ooooh." Reminding Cesare of the noisy roomful of women they recently watched.

Nencia moves closer to stare at their sexual intercourse, watching his slick cock thrusting. It has a long thin stain of white cunt cream, which changes position with every thrust, until it vanishes and more cunt cream appears elsewhere. Nencia's pussy is burning wet from the sight of such beautiful lovers copulating, dripping with sweat and juices. Her fingers are thrumming her own slit and little clitoral bud, shocking herself repeatedly with pangs of pleasure. She can't make herself last as long as her masters, as she desires to climax while they are flagrant. She stiffens, staring, savoring, thinking only of her masters' incestuous coupling. Then she orgasms, mewling softly, falling gently to the floor.

Minutes are passing as Cesare thrusts until Lucretia's moans become distorted as she shudders, crying out loudly, cumming on his stiff cock. A trickle of liquid runs between her legs, which are weakening and closing too much. Nencia sees this and stands up to take hold of Lucrezia's ankles, holding her legs up high and well apart. Anything for Cesare, so he can continue thrusting with maximum penetration.

Finally, he reaches his own orgasm, groaning, "Lucrezia! Lucrezia! My love" as he sprays streams of thick cum deep into her pink tunnel. His weight lowers into her as they kiss for long minutes, whispering their love to each other. Finally, his manhood is softening, so he pulls out, to Lucrezia's cries of "No. Noooooo."

Cesare kneels next to his lover's hips and, looking at Nencia, says "Girl. I need to see this slim hand of yours." She offers her right hand, and he gently pushes the thumb into her palm. "Let's see how you can really pleasure your mistress." His intention is apparent and Nencia is incapable of denying the wishes of her masters. Her fingers tighten in a cone-shape, hovering an inch from Lucrezia's red, wet hole.

"Have you done this before?" he asks.

Nencia confesses "Only two fingers, but often, very often, as mistress requests."

"This time you will go further. For her. For me."

She nods and inserts her fingers, slowly, wetting them first, which is easy as Lucrezia's pussy is engorged, saturated with cum. Lucrezia is hot with anticipation for this invasion of her pussy, sitting up on her elbows to watch. She hadn't thought about asking for more fingers when wanting relief. Two always satisfied her, but now, in the heat of this moment, she wants to see what she can take.

Nencia concentrates. Eager to please and desperate not to disappoint. She works in her right hand as much as possible, twisting it gently to make Lucrezia's vaginal muscles know what to expect. She works her way easily up to the width of her hand.

Lucrezia groans and cries in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Yes. Oh yes, I want it, push you little bitch, PUSH. Ohhhhh." Only when giving birth was her opening stretched more. This is not nearly so difficult. Nencia's hand slides into her mistress' eager pussy and she gasps with sheer pleasure. It is like putting on a close-fitting glove saturated with warm sugary water. It is oh so wet, gripping every inch of her hand as she works her fingers further in and around. She is fascinated, seeing her hand and wrist gone and her arm is now a bizarre appendage of her mistress. Lucrezia is arching her back, releasing a long series of moans in mindless delight at being so full and teased inside. "Yes. Ooooooooh. Yes. Don't stop. Oooooooh."

"Work her hard, girl." Cesare breathes the words in breathless passion, fondling his stiffening cock at the sight of his sister engorged on a different type of cock. One with fingers which move and flex and tease, folding into a fist, then unfolding again. Her fingertips brush the depths of Lucrezia's cervix. Its owner is in a daze, rhythmically thrusting herself onto the girl's hand, ready for the height of the most extreme orgasm.

Nencia delicately strokes the cervix of her mistress with her index and forefingers, teasing it. She is out of her mind with ecstasy. Nerves, never pleasurably stimulated, are now waking up from a long slumber, as two finger-tips push into the tight passage guarding her womb. They play with this inner entrance, retreating, brushing, teasing, poking relentlessly.

Cesare leans in and licks where hand and pussy meet, moving up to suck on his sister's engorged clit, pushed out from its hood. This is too much for Lucrezia, who climaxes explosively, "Ohhhhhhh". Her pee-hole expands into a tiny circle as it releases clear liquid, squirting on her hand-maiden's arm and brother's face. She squirts again and again, more than she has ever managed, wetting the bedsheets. Lucrezia pants with pleasure for long minutes as Nencia slowly removes her hand.

Cesare crawls up and lies beside his sister, embracing and kissing her once more. Nencia sits to watch, but a signal from her mistress is clear. They want her hand. So, she slips it between their faces, where they can lick pussy juice and cum from it while they kiss each other between its fingers.

"Umm. That was so lovely. I shall want it all the time now." Lucrezia says, "But I ruined my bed!"

Nencia moves like a little whirlwind, fetching fresh sheets from a wooden chest. Cesare and Lucrezia rise, so she can dump the wet bedclothes on the floor. She then lays down a fur-skin over the soggy mattress. New sheets and pillows make the bed dry once more.

Lucrezia feels in a generous, languid mood, "Nencia, you may sleep on my floor tonight." Then she turns and joins her loving brother in the fresh bed, cuddling him, idly fondling his cock until they both fall into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

Nencia is in her own tiny piece of heaven, lying on the carpet, wrapped in the used sheet. Her face is nestled right in the center of the cold wet squirt stain, perfect to lick and inhale throughout the night. It thrills her to have the rare opportunity to spend the night in her mistress' room. She is so, so lucky. She simply adores her mistress and her brother, too.

Outside, roosters in the nearby walled garden announce the new day even before sunlight breaches the window of Lucrezia's room. Nencia is now awake, her face and hair saturated from the sheet, but her focus is on sounds coming from the bed above her. She lifts her head to watch the source of the sounds: moaning, groaning, rhythmic fucking. She reaches for her pussy and teases herself to a shuddering climax. Oh, it is going to be a wonderful day.