Banquet of Chestnuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catalina knows Alfonso is behind her, but her thoughts are on how she can stash another chestnut. She has five, but only two will fit inside each cheek. This is a problem for all the women. "Where do I keep my chestnuts?" she whispers to herself, seconds before Alfonso's meaty length pistons into her sopping wet pussy. "Oh, my god." She wails, never feeling so full before. He is massive! Now he is thrusting. Hard. Her head is down and she can't stop her mouth opening and chestnuts from falling onto the fur-skin beneath her. Alfonso is ramming her harder and harder until she is too weak with helplessness to do anything except make animal sounds. Her orgasm is explosive, squirting a fountain of clear juice on the furs below.

 

Paula notices Catalina's distress, right next to her, then swiftly reaches out her hand to collect the four chestnuts. She slides away across the floor of heaving bodies, avoiding the candelabra. Now she has the problem of what to do with her chestnuts, but there is little time as another erection approaches her. A chestnut falls near her hand. "Yes!" she delights. She has five, but inevitably her pussy is to be used for pleasure once more. It begins again and she is hammered by the man with the painted ribs. Already her vagina is sore from so much punishment.

 

Christoforo is certain his stamina is beyond any other. He thinks back to summer afternoons spent masturbating with his hard cock. He has kept it hard for an hour and a half before. Can he do it tonight? Having fucked several women, he is ready for the cutie he knows: Paula. While she grabs her chestnut, he grabs her buttocks, lining up his stiff cock for more penetration. Sliding in, she feels just so good, so delightful. He must ram her hander than anyone before. Long minutes pass while he rams his cock home. The scrutineers mark down his feat, but he continues. He really likes this woman more than any other in the room.

 

Paula will not make the mistake of Catalina. She will grip her chestnuts until her knuckles are white, whatever the pummeling in her sore pussy. But one thing almost makes her release them. He leans behind her ear. "You are so beautiful, Paula. Please find me later. I so desire to take you courting." She cannot believe it. He comes from a wealthy family, and he is asking to take her out! Then she squeals as he thrusts harder than ever and makes her orgasm, dribbling girl-cum onto the carpet.

 

Pasqua and Guillo are such a pair to behold. After a few fucks, they encounter each other and quickly sense their shared perversion. Pain. Pasqua nibbles and slaps his testicles, causing him to cry out in surprise. He roughly throws her to the floor and holds her arms while he smacks her buttocks hard enough to redden them. She is brave, remaining silent, then escapes to scratch his back with her fingernails. They bite and tease each other. His erection is needy, so he forces her down "Stay bitch!" penetrating her wet pussy easily. She wriggles, indulging in her imagination of a rape fantasy. She likes this man! They could do so much together. Both of them lose focus on the competition and turn their lust to each other.

 

It does not surprise Paolo to conclude he has the smallest cock in the room. It is about four inches. Nor does he excel at stamina either. He can do a few ejaculations, so he shows his stiff cock to Lucrezia. She views him dispassionately. Then she obliges with a chestnut thrown onto the women. He performs the best he can, making one woman cum hard, but he can't resist his hearts desire to lick pussy. He wastes far much too much time eating out every pussy he can find, those not already filled with a cock or someone's fingers.

 

Cosimo sees Ginevra bending over, competing with Pia for a chestnut. These are two women he knows come from the Sforza whorehouse. Their table manners and decorum were completely lacking tonight. However, they have an unbridled enthusiasm for this orgy. He makes sure he takes them hard, one after the other, enjoying these whores squirming on the end of his powerful nobleman's cock. Unfortunately, he is struggling to cum anymore, but his count of five may just be sufficient. He is proud of putting up a virtuoso performance, but so tired, just now.

 

DONG. The hall-clock strikes for 11 pm. The time of competition is over. Cesare bangs his tankard on the side table. "Noble guests. Time to pause. We shall announce the victors." The hubbub of orgiastic noise fades away. He calls out "Scrutineers?"

 

Johann appears at his side. "A moment, your Lordship, so we can cross-check." He and Louis have separately recorded the performance of each male. They average their counts, if not already equal. Then write two names for Cesare, who reads them out. "The victor with the most ejaculations is Cosimo, the most fuckings is Alfonso." He turns to Lucrezia, who asks Johann to check the count of chestnuts each woman is holding. He returns and writes the name Joanna. Lucrezia calls out, "Joanna, the prize for most chestnuts is yours." They hear groans of disappointment from those who thought they had a chance for receiving gold.

 

Cesare concludes "Victors. You are to present yourselves at my apartments at noon tomorrow, whereupon you will receive purses of gold ducats."

 

The sensation of their skin touching, as they stand together, thrills Alessandra and Sylvio, still glowing from confessing and comsumating their love. They are so eager to see the beautiful siblings disrobe and enter the circle to take delight in the rest of the night. But, the pair are shocked. Oh woe! Lucrezia bids adieu to take her leave. They are downcast in frustration.

 

Quickly, Alessandra steps towards her and begs her attention. The occasion emboldens her, proud at her nakedness before the clothed woman. She whispers, "My lady, if you and your brother seek any diversion, like this event, in the future, my cousin and I are at your service." Lucrezia smiles at her thoughtfully, nods her head in approval, then she is gone.

 

Cesare addresses the room for the last time. "The night is still young. Enjoy your pleasures here until dawn. I bid you all good evening. You are the finest of guests. I thank you all. My time here this evening is done."

~~~~~~

Aftermath in Passion

As Lucretia exits the banquet-turned-orgy, she is met by Nencia, her faithful, waif-like handmaiden. They walk together through long dimly lit palace hallways towards Lucretia's private apartment.

At a distance, Cesare is following the pair, with a black cape over his costume. His eyes are adjusting to the faint moonlight through occasional windows. He wants to ensure he can enter his sister's apartment at the moment of his choosing, unseen by anyone else who is passing. Palace gossip and intrigue is an endless sea enough. There is no need to make even bigger waves in it. Only Nencia is fully complicit in the knowledge of their continued illicit liaison, and her devotion to Lucrezia is complete.

Upon entering her apartment, making his way to her bedroom, Cesare regards the two women with interest. He reaches up to light a third candle to supplement the two, which are fast fading away.

Nencia is waiting to begin her usual nightly ritual of removing Lucrezia's clothes for her bed-time. Unusually for her, she has an urgent need to speak. In a high quivering tone "Master. Mistress, I love your costumes. They look so real. Until tonight, I have never seen such beauty as yours. Together, you are the most perfect couple, deserving of the highest place in Heaven, next to the hand of God."

The siblings touch hands while regarding her. She continues, "I plead, as you are such glorious angels, standing before me, show me your love. Show this mere mortal how angels kiss!"

The word "kiss" is like a flame to the wick of passion. Cesare and Lucrezia are so aroused from observing the orgy. After denying their own release from participation, they feel desperation for each other. He places his arms around her lower back, under her wings, and she does likewise. As they close, he breathes the words "I love you" but her mouth swallows them.

From the side, Nencia stares wide-eyed beside herself with anticipation. She is sitting on the bed. As the angelic lips touch, pressing each other in pleasure, she grasps her own nipples, pinching hard, working them beneath her chemise.

The heavenly siblings are kissing passionately now, teeth apart and tongues playing. Cesare lifts one hand to stroke his sister's cheek gently, allowing his finger to touch their lips and their kissing. It is a beautiful moment. But, like a shooting star, a falling autumn leaf, its existence is fleeting, and must conclude.

"Oh. Seeing you kiss like angels is so wonderful." Nencia gushes. Now Lucrezia stands with her back to the bed. Nencia pushes her mistress' hair aside to untie the wire-framed wings attached to her corset. Next she needs to lift her dress over her head.

"Owwwww" Lucrezia cries in a loud sigh of soft pain. The cause of her distress is a not a mystery to Cesare. He knows she wears a silver chain with links the size of fingernails. It was visible to all at the banquet, hanging from the front and back of her choker. Some might have guessed its true nature.

Lucrezia came well prepared for the dinner. She wore a bondage chain to tease herself in sexual discomfort the whole time everyone was feasting, then fucking. The chain disappears under her corset, down her body. Its metal links pull beside her clitoral hood, along the length of her vagina, across her perineum and anus and up her back. It became much tighter when her back straightened as Nencia removed her dress.

Next, the busy hand-maiden repeats the process for Cesare, removing his angel wings, breast-plate, dress and corset. Finally, he pulls down his tights, revealing a small pair of linen boxers.

Freed from most of his clothing, Cesare is looking around for a piss-pot. Finding what he needs, he withdraws it from under the bed and takes out his penis from his boxers. Being a gentleman, he doesn't want to splash urine on his sister's bedroom floor, so he holds the pot close to relieve himself. Both women pause, then watch him. It is always a moment of involuntary fascination for a woman who experiences the sight of a stream of piss exiting the end of a soft penis. The faint odor of his relief fills the room.

After he finishes, he places it on the floor, then removes his footwear, just in time to see Nencia complete her task and remove Lucrezia's silk underwear. Its crotch is so wet and sticky with pussy juice, Nencia can't help herself. She shyly brings it up to her nose, breathing in the many scents of the warm female liquids and stains of her mistress. She pushes it against her lips, kissing the fabric, allowing herself a moment of calm enjoyment. Then she descends into a silent frenzy, pushing the soaking crotch into her mouth and greedily sucking on its tart delights.

"I need this too." Lucrezia says as she stands up, ignoring the trance-like state of her hand-maiden, lost in self-pleasure. It fascinates Cesare to see the silver chain tight down the front of Lucrezia's body, disappearing between her vaginal lips. Then, she squats over the pot and splashily relieves herself. In a much less controlled way, she adds her piss to her brother's.

Nencia knows her immediate task, dropping her mistresses' underwear onto the bed. She quickly retrieves the pot. Cesare reaches over and pauses her at that moment, touching her free hand and turning it over. "Oh, my dear, such tiny hands you have. What is your age?'

"Twenty-four." She replies, then curtsies to him, as he permits her to cross the room to the door, then exit to discharge her duty. He smiles to himself as she walks off in the darkness to empty their piss-pot into a drain far down the end of another hallway in the apartment.

Nencia knows this hallway well. She has walked it hundreds of times, but tonight it feels different. She is fully aware it is All Hallows' Eve, when spirits are free to roam amongst the living. These thoughts tear at her mind. Various side tables, paintings, vases, chests, resting in alcoves either side of her, all cast weird shadows, which feel darker in the hall.

The palace always has faint noises at night. Someone may cough, a window is closing, a bird scratching on the roof tiles, but right now there is total silence, like no one else exists. She steadies, trying to be brave, terribly nervous about feeling so completely alone. Eventually she reaches a drain and pours out the piss-pot, scared witless at imagining what might leap from the darkness onto her back. The moon is behind a cloud. In the hall, only one candle still burns in its bracket, then it dies.

Are her eyes playing tricks? It seems the blocked end of the hall now has an old, stone arch doorway, through which is the tangled branches of a dead forest under a grey overcast sky. Standing up, she feels an attraction drawing her to the fantastic doorway, willing her to pass through it. What is it really?

She has an out-of-body vision, seeing herself entering the arch, pushing barefoot through the dark wood, twigs tearing at her flimsy chemise. No animals seem to live in this wood, except satyrs and demons, which are sniffing the air, salivating at the fragrance of a delicate morsel of a female human. Their desires are obvious and limitless.

She can't get far before being run-down, taken, and thrown upon the mossy ground. Nameless beings quickly fill every orifice. With leathery fingers, forked tongues and ribbed penises, throbbing erect, they will pummel her for days, weeks, months. They keep her wholesome with fairy magic for non-stop ravishment.

All such things will end, and hers is by the corrosive power of supernatural cum. It activates while they drench her in it, covering her from head to toe, filling her throat, vagina, and rectum. Unless washed off, it will slowly fossilize her flesh, turning her into a pale white marble. When her orifices are no longer soft, no longer bending to the perverted desires of demons, they will carry her to the Garden of Lost Souls. They will set her up on a plinth, leave her to the sun, wind, and rain. Only a calcifying tear from her eye may reveal to a wandering traveler that she was once alive and not a statue carved from stone.

Terrified of her vision, Nencia is already frozen on the spot.. Her legs unmoving, despite her trying to command herself to turn, to avoid such demonic fate. But, her feet are heavy as lead. She must find inner strength to deny the archway, to rush back to the safely of her mistress' bedroom. A light breeze is blowing down the hall, into the mysterious archway, showing her the way to go.

Inside Lucrezia's room, Cesare comes back to bed and whispers, "Darling sister." He and Lucrezia passionately kiss once more, again releasing a whole evening's tension. They remain desperately wound up from watching so many people fornicate, while unable to relieve their own sexual desires.

"Let me help you with this chain." He unlatches the chain from the front and back of her velvet-lined choker, holding its length, so it doesn't fall downwards too suddenly. He gentry withdraws the links from her poor, reddened, tormented vagina. "Oh, you suffering beauty. I am here to soothe you, pleasure you, show you my unconditional love. Tonight we will be as one."

"I love you so much, Cesare" she tenderly touches his face, looking into his eyes.

"I love you with all my heart, all my body, all my soul." He pledged. "After I die, Diavolo all'inferno, can ram his red-hot penis up my anus for all eternity, but I won't care because I have lived and loved with you!"

After a moment she says "You think Diavolo will let you off that easily? I hear his cock is hard like iron, a yard long and scaly, like fish skin. Only one thing hurts more than it going in, is him pulling it out. Very agonizing and very ... messy." Breathing the last word out harshly.

Now he is thoughtful. "So, we are both condemned to eternity in the inferno, stretched over a boulder, while he rips our asses, one after the other. We get renewed, then ass-ripped, over and over again."

"How many asses can he fuck at once?" she muses.

"Yes. What about all the other people who deserve such treatment? Do we even deserve such treatment? God put people onto this world to love each other and our love is a beautiful shining jewel. We have committed no crime, except submitting to unconditional love." He explains.

"I don't think eternal pain is real or will ever happen," she finally confides, head bowing. Her words are momentous. Candles flicker from a sudden, gentle draught in the room seemingly from nowhere, but it fades away as quickly as it came.

Her confession is of such weight, the only person in the world who could hear it calmly, is the one who loves her above all else. Only her brother loves her beyond even the gardens of Paradise in the afterlife.

"Nor do I" he admits, all too aware of consequences to his position as a Cardinal, should such an admission become public knowledge.

"We better not tell Father." Lucrezia whispers in his ear, and he nods. No chance of that! All is silent as they are still, looking into each other's eyes in the purest of love, speaking no more.

There is a knock, and Nencia has returned. She quickly enters and bolts the door securely, completely unaware of the Rubicon her masters have just crossed together. Not only do they embrace their incestuous love, but they now admit to thoughts of heresy and apostasy. They admit to each other the greatest of all crimes in a wholly Christian kingdom.

However, Nencia is not the same as she was before. She is like a frightened child and rushes into the arms of her mistress, burying her head in Lucrezia's breast. "Oh. Mistress, I am so glad to be back. They almost took me into an evil fairy world. I have never seen such a thing before. It is the curse of All Hallows' Eve." Her tearful eyes look up, but her face is so cute, with her large brown eyes, button nose, ruby lips. Lucrezia can do nothing but stroke her flowing hair and give her some soft words of comfort. "Calm yourself, we are here and you are safe in my apartment, safe in our Palace of the Borgias."

Soon, Cesare and Lucrezia are sitting on the side of the bed, kissing and cuddling, while Nencia finishes their undressing. Only much later can she come to tell her mistress the full story of her frightening experience. Meanwhile, her duties calm her down.

It is easy for her to remove Lucrezia' footwear and jewelry, but her removal of Cesare's bracelets are more of an interruption to their fondling. Next, she must fold the bed covers down and prepare their pillows, then gently encourage the pair to relax on soft, fresh sheets.

Lucrezia lies on her back and widens her legs, lewdly exposing her reddened wet cunt desperate for attention. The smell of her heat fills the air. "I'm so wanting you. Please feast on me, dear brother." Cesare places his palms under her butt cheeks and kneels down before her, ready to lick up her most wonderful incestuous nectar. Nencia is always at the ready to assist them. First, she slides a cylindrical bolster under Lucrezia's backside to raise her up to a better height, then kneels beside the bed, entranced.

Cesare licks the top of his sister's thighs, while she squirms, desperate for relief. She twists her hips to get closer to his tongue, but he withdraws, teasing, leaving her whimpering, begging wantonly. Lucrezia finally feels his tongue drawing closer to her fiery center. He wants every drop of her nectar, finding a small pond as he probes his tongue into her pink entrance, licking the wet skin around and inside her hole. He is swallowing the sharp, sweet and tangy juices which ooze from inside his sister's quivering, eager pussy, spread before him.