Bar Bet Weekend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three minutes up she scurried back into the living room, sat back down on the re-lubed Sybian and lifted her arms before her Mistress could even reach her.

A chorus of catcalls came from the crowd: "What a slut!" "Look she wants more!" "She can't wait to be filled up" "I loved riding her face...hope I get to do it again."

"Well, well," said a nearly naked Joly attaching to clips attached to wires to her nipples, "Let's she wants a reward for her eagerness, Stephen. Folks, these are electrodes," she said twisting the nipples enough to get her to gasp. They are tied to the Sybian controls. If we let her come they will give her an extra special treat.

"Want to earn your surprise, slave?"

"Oh yes, Mistress, please Mistress!"

Alright cunt, lick my ass until Stephen let's you come...and Rick, you better have that cock ready as soon as she's done!"

The now haughty mistress bent and spread her cheeks. Joly strained to lean forward to reach the brown ring just as Stephen ramped the Sybian on high. Her cry of delight was muffled as Joly slammed her ass back on the girl's tongue. Within minutes the dutiful slave was reaching her peak, making "MMMMM" noises with increasing intensity. Just as she came, Joly pulled away and Stephen hit the button sending a single fast shock of blinding pain through the slave girl's tits. A shattering cry of pain and pleasure filled the room lasting almost half a minute until Stephen shut down the Sybian leaving the girl hanging spent from her shackles.

Stephen grabbed the TV remote and restarted the game while Joly bobbed up and down on Rick's cock until she too filled the room with her joyful cries.

In the second half, Rina got her wish. It seemed there was seldom more than five minutes of real time between scoring plays and she dove deep into subspace as she alternated service with pain.

When the game ended, the winners, whichever side it was, dragged her back into her room for another hour of continued use and abuse. The 'losers' had to be content with satisfying one another in the living room. A couple of the women even took their turns on the Sybian. One wife left promising her husband a week worth of daily blow jobs if only he would get her one. He countered by demanding a BJ every time she used the machine. "Deal! Think the store is still open?"

Joly left the Rina on her bed, soaked in sperm and pussy juice. As the newly shaped Mistress showeres, she smiled as she thought that the slave's room smelled like a Bangkok whorehouse. Later she helped her slave into a nice hot and scented bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub and then slipped into the other end.

Candles and glasses of wine made the last few hours almost surreal and dreamlike for Rina...except for the fact that she was naked in a tub with her best friend. She couldn't even have imagined that three days ago, much less everything that happened since losing the bet.

"Well, Rina, back to real life tomorrow, eh?" said Joly a little sadly. "That sure was a long weekend to remember. I imagine you won't be making any more bets anytime soon."

Silent tears began to roll down Rina's eyes. Joly mistook them for shame and exhaustion. They weren't. A whole new Rina had been unlocked and the girl did not want to go back, not to her job, not to the life she had known. The tears turned to sobs. Joly shifted around until she could cradle her best friend in her arms until she quieted. "There, there. I'm sorry if I pushed you too far. I am so sorry if this was too much."

With a kitten-like voice Rina, cradling in Joly's breasts said, "No! It wasn't! I want more...Mistress!"

Lifting her head she touched Joly's face and looked deeply into her eyes. "This was the best weekend of my life. This is who I am, Jo...Mistress, a slave, a cunt for use. Please let me serve you!" Then more forcefully, "I have to do this. I AM a slave. I need to be a slave, then more softly, "And I want to be your slave," she slumped backwards, "If you will have me, Miss."

Joly looked at Rina for a long time... several minutes without speaking. She silently sipped her wine. Rina withered under her gaze, afraid the had gone too far, asked too much. The tension of waiting was the most intense punishment so far. She hd asked too much. What would happen now? Surely the friendship was broken. She would have to leave. Where would she find what she craved? Tears again began to flow as she felt the panic rise within her.

At last Joly spoke.

"Yes."

12