Bar Special in the Morntide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try it," she offered, giving him a wink.

Ram took a moment to instead suckle on either tiny breast. This could only be done with his lips, however. And as he did, Ram allowed his index's fingertip to be guided between her legs and after brushing its bends on her thighs, did poke inside the vulva, rubbing in gentle motions. It just couldn't go very deep either, but he still tried to wiggle it against Rosie's sex.

"Does this excite you? Having someone much bigger to handle you so naughtily?"

Rosie scoffed at the question, Rosie merely nodded.

"Especially by someone that's as strong as you!" Rosie hinted, giving the signal that Ram's true appearance and species excited her to no end, even if he just looked like an ordinary brunette-haired man.

Keeping hold of his finger, Rosie refused to let go. Her small g-spot had enlarged, swollen into a walnut-sized bean. Juices continued to form around the clitoris and her labia, smearing onto his finger in the process. The size of his finger stretched her hole right up to her g-spot area, but Rosie didn't find it painful, the high-pitched, sudden moan signalled that she liked it. Cyan orbs averted their gaze elsewhere, as the fairy started to pant, feeling the man's lips marking her tiny breasts.

Ram blinked at this.

"Yet I cannot be very rough with you. Need to go carefully."

And he noticed the changes in her loins, encouraging him to go closer to said enlarged bud and poke against that g-spot as he was being guided forwards. Ram's other hand took hold of Rosie's waist, holding her for some more friction. Ram's gaze focused on her sex, and how it now glistened with juices.

"In that case, guess you can enjoy it for quite a long time."

Rosie panted at the delicate thrusts. Fairy dust sprinkled while he held her waist, as his finger used her womanhood to his advantage. Rosie felt like she could trust him, so she released her small hands from his finger while she allowed him to penetrate her. The thrusts were gentle, and so she continued to watch, laying in his hand in the meantime. Her legs were stretched out, and she raised them upwards while he fingered her.

"I like it like this. But maybe you could go a little faster...maybe a tiny bit faster...it wouldn't hurt me, I promise."

Ram did go a little deeper, letting his other hand move her. Even though he did move quicker as she asked, providing continuous stimulation to her slit's upper folds, Ram took special care to avoid touching her much with his smooth fingernails.

As his hold on her waist relaxed, he took that chance to rub on Rosie's thighs from the inside, and rub her belly near where she was being penetrated. Ram bit his lip, feeling his rod twitch and leak.

"Do you want to cum from this? Or just get very close?"

"I think...I think something's coming..." Rosie confessed amidst the pants, feeling a flush of heat rush over her tiny figure.

Blood rushed to her face, adding a reddish hue to her ashen features. A blush didn't add much colour to her warm-coloured skin, but it did add a pretty hue to her cheeks. Her small shoulders shared this same reddish hue, too, and so did her chest and abdomen. Her legs weren't affected much, but her knees did start to look blush-red as well. Her small legs draped themselves around his fingers, or tried to anyway. Her head hung back, short pink locks following in the motion. A creamy texture appeared around his finger, much like a white goo-type fluid that came from inside her vagina. Due to the pressure of his finger against her g-spot, she began to feel a wave of pleasure course through her form, causing her to feel numb for a mere few seconds. Rosie squealed, holding onto his finger again.

"R-Ram..." Rosie gasped, addressing him by his name.

Ram waited for what he saw as a climax, or like it, to subside, slowing down his movements. He nodded to Rosie.

"I'll let you rest for a bit. But guess you ARE ready," he noted.

He took that moment to turn her around so Rosie could have a good look at his already-peeled uncut pecker and tanned sack, both of which slowly twitched with each heartbeat, which by now were racing. And his stimulations continued, albeit on the outside.

"So do tell me, or just do it," Ram suggested, smiling before he kissed the back of her head. "And well, I guess you do enjoy the big stuff in there. Now I wonder about stretching spells. Even if you'd rather fully trust me before attempting that."

"W-what, for intercourse?" Rosie checked, flicking a glance over her shoulder at Ram's face.

While still feeling slightly numb around the thighs and hands, Rosie began to crawl up to Ram's crotch, parking herself in front of his manhood. To her, it resembled a pillar and Rosie had to look up...UP at the mushroom tip, despite the fairy being around seven inches in length when she stood up. Rosie rose up to her feet, and in the process, she rose up to her tiptoes while her arms embraced his manhood. Her lips puckered, beginning to kiss the slick mushroom head of his penis. It started with her lips, then her tongue jutted out and began to lick. Her small wings weren't fluttering as much now, as they were slow, flapping gradually now. Her eyes closed shut while she licked, and her voice mumbled in the act.

Ram nodded.

"I was thinking of another position, with you facing me and laid over the length," Ram explained, beginning to move a bit, letting his thrusts rub against her lips with more gusto. His scent was of course, right against her nostrils, and seemed clean and healthy.

The man made sure their movements matched, so his meat pole was pressed against Rosie's small chest and belly. Grunts signalled his mounting arousal, especially when he felt her tongue flick over the end.

"You want me to move around?" Rosie checked.

During the time Ram began to thrust upwards, Rosie struggled to move at first, but the fairy soon shifted without the aid of her wings to take her there. Now Rosie appeared to be facing Ram, looking like she was hiding behind his manhood at this point. Sticking out her small tongue, she continued to lick, grunting in the process. Her arms still embraced his length, hands resting over a bumpy vein. Her small, lithe body bounced while he drove, just due to the force of his movements. Rosie closed her eyes again.

Ram showed Rosie exactly why he wanted her in that position, guiding her into laying onto his penis as it was placed in an obtuse upwards angle over the pelvis, that very pulsing canal's outside being brushed against her folds and with the proper length, its end was right by her mouth as he slowly guided her legs into straddling it.

"Like this."

And he started to thrust his hips, letting Rosie bounce somewhat after also guiding her hands over the foreskin.

Rosie groaned at the motion. Rosie didn't know what was more intense, the fingering or this right here. Her small body shook, idly bouncing with his thrusts, and her body alone teased him just like her mouth did. Drool trickled from her bottom lip, all while her tongue kept on pleasing, running over the delicate head of his manhood. Her hands didn't attempt this intentionally, but Rosie started to tug on the manhood, letting her hands form fists.

"And you, will you cum to this?" Rosie checked, taking a breather in between the licks and kisses, "If anything, give me a bath afterwards!"

Ram stroked along her spine with two fingers, avoiding the fragile wings as he kept his strokes up.

"If you keep like this, I can cum. And that's one of the few things where I'm not the same as a man. My seed is quite abundant in volume," he warned. And it showed! Even now, the leak was enough to coat his tip and drip onto the belly as he gasped, giving faster strokes against her mouth.

"Yet, do you want that? To be really messed up by a titan's release? Guess you do."

"A...titan?"

Rosie performed a simple, quick nod.

The titan meant a strong and powerful person, previously overthrown by the Olympus gods. Rosie was quite shocked that a titan still roamed the Earth, even if Ram was undercover by a human appearance. Now she understood why he used another appearance, as he finally told her what his true species was. Ram appeared to be a titan, and that made Rosie wonder if Anja was something of the sort, too, considering she was a retired knight.

"You helped me release, so I wanna help you. Is that a bad thing?" Rosie questioned, teasing in her words.

Cerulean orbs glanced up at his face while she licked, just to see the expression on his face. Rosie didn't hide her tongue away, and instead, she stuck it out as far as it could and proceeded to lick the mushroom tip much like a cat licking its paw. She kept on teasing the delicate flesh with her tongue, while her small hands tugged on the foreskin, caressing the overskin and even the lip of his manhood whenever it showed. Her abdomen and chest appeared wet with premature sperm already, as some have travelled down to Rosie already. Her small legs straddled his manhood, embracing it tightly like her arms did. This time, though, her blue eyes kept watch of Ram instead of having the eyelids closed.

Ram's own eyes were half-closed, pupils dilated in arousal. And Ram's thrusts reached their full crescendo, warning of an imminent release.

Soon enough, after further undulations of his pelvis underneath, the tip began shooting torrents of warm, viscous jism all over Rosie's face. He aimed away from the eyes, choosing for most of it to shoot against her mouth, cheeks and neck. And as he'd stated, the size of that release was about a half pint, most likely coating the fairy's whole front torso in it, though most of the excess was flowing on his pelvis, over and on the pubic hair.

Rosie squeed at the release. Rosie was now coated in warm, white splurge and she was pretty positive it was a bath at this point. A cum bath? A ray of giggles escaped the fairy's mouth, and her eyes flicked their gaze down, spotting the pool of splurge in his pubic hair as well as on her own lithe body. She shook her body like a dog, having specks of sperm dot his thighs and quite possibly his legs with the amount that oozed from the slick slit of the head. Rosie coughed, raising her hands to wipe the sperm from her lips and face, albeit thankfully her eyes were untouched.

"You weren't lying," Rosie snickered, looking up at him again, "I guess I could have that bath sometime soon? Not right now, but after our heart rate goes down. I really liked this, Ram, and I hope that one day you show me your true appearance...and I'll show you mine," she promised, offering a smile.

Ram's quite insatiable manhood was still at full mast, even if that didn't last for much longer after he breathed deep, relaxing and gasping. He smiled at her. Ram didn't answer her about his true appearance, though, since he felt ashamed of it.

"The faucet does have hot water, so that should do," he mentioned.

He idly stroked her back while they calmed down from the foreplay. But foreplay was all he could do with a fairy.

"Why did you agree, however? Did you feel that same lust that got me back then, in the bar?"

"I liked you, even dreamt about teasing you," she admitted, "I'm glad I agreed with you, however, because I haven't felt this kind of lust in a long time. Usually, I wouldn't trust people, but you and Anja seemed nice and so I wanted to join in the conversation."

Ram did find a towel, beginning to clean both of the fluids as he sat up on the bed. "Well, as you see, I'm somewhat easy to tease. But nice huh? I'm trying to be nicer," Ram smiled wide, "I guess that's okay. It does get me often, but well, not always a bad thing."

Rising from the bed, Ram proceeded to head towards the bathroom with Rosie seated on his lower arm.

Rosie curled a pink eyebrow at the sight.

"I think the basin will be enough to bathe me, unless you want to join me in the bath?" Rosie questioned, darting her gaze from him to the bathtub in the near distance.

Despite Ram having cleaned them both with the towel, Rosie's body still glistened with the natural light and there seemed like there was a layer of goo over her form. Seated on his lower arm, Rosie stood up, now standing on his arm while her hand held his forearm. She was standing just before the bend of his elbow.

Ram set the drain cap and started to fill the faucet with warm water, seating her just beside the knobs he handled. He did notice the glow and nodded, poking the surface to check its temperature.

"Alrighty, it's ready. I'll wash you. After all, I was the one to mess ya up like that. It's better for me to nap a bit, then clean up afterwards. You know, boys gets sleepy after sex. Even I do," Ram replied with a shrug.

Standing in between the taps, the fairy leapt into the basin while the water was pouring, just wading in the clean water while she watched him. A snicker could be heard at Ram's remark. Cerulean orbs stared up at the brunette, not bothering to look elsewhere.

"Boys get tired after sex? I suppose girls do as well, but I think we prefer to be clean before we nap," she answered, "I guess I could nap with you after this. Maybe. If I can stand how dirty you are."

"I mostly sweat a bit. Not exactly the same. But I can wash up a bit before we nap together. A short shower," he rambled on.

Ram began rubbing soap-lathered digits on Rosie's figure, somewhat teasing her but indeed removing any fluids from around her body after it was rinsed, aiding himself in it with the faucet still pouring warm water itself.

"Anyway, I guess we could nap together. You could fly out the window afterwards?"

"Yes, I can fly out the window afterwards. I won't be able to stay here for long, but I really enjoyed your company."

Body was wet, becoming clean and free from sperm. Even her chin-length pink hair appeared wet, also being washed with the same soap as her small body. Raising her arms, Rosie lifted her arms so Ram could rub the soap around her torso and sides clearly and thoroughly. Her nostrils twitched as she inhaled the soap's scent, and when she exhaled, she made a remark. Her eyes closed while she smelled the soap.

"I love lavender," she stated, "It's a good plant to make one fall asleep. I wonder why you chose this fragrance."

"I'm pleased you do."

When the time came, Rosie slept with Ram on his queen-sized bed by the window, sleeping on his shoulder. Her time in Springmarsh was well spent for the morning, and yet, Rosie was eager to see what other interactions she could gather from across the marsh.

12