Barb and Mollie; BFF's & More Ch. 03

Story Info
Rough hotel encounters with a stranger await Barb.
12.1k words
4.65
17.9k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara was all nerves. Nerves and giddy anticipation. She'd pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and turned off the ignition.

Dammit, she now had those nagging, 'Is this such a good idea' feels. She could just stop this bullshit right now, start up the car, and get back home to watch some lame-ass TV show and empty out the contents of her ice-box in the kitchen. Nobody would get hurt and she could just ignore the messages to her phone.

What she was considering doing was a leap. She'd messed with Mollie earlier that day and she could rationalize all that business away. She was seeking sexual comforts with a woman because her man at home wasn't delivering. There was no harm in it... it was like masturbation or jail house sex, she told herself.

THIS however, was different. It meant the hands and mouth and shoulders and smell of a man. It meant cock and balls and not those of the man currently sharing a wedding ring with her. It was a leap, and a leap that she couldn't easily rationalize away.

She grabbed the key still in the ignition and placed her foot on the gas pedal in preparation to start her car and race home like a good little scared rabbit should. Then she thought about the mediocre cock and balls she might get in a few days if there was nothing good on television that night and her little cock-blocking larvae didn't stay up past their bedtime.

She was passing up bomb dick that she'd been hungry for now going on several months. She'd never even seen it, not so much as one dick pic. She just knew the dick was the bomb and the ass attached to it was grab-able. She knew the chin had just the right amount of stubble to scratch along her neck. She knew those shoulders would be just the right width to make her feel delightfully weak beneath. She knew that tongue would go into places on her body her own hubby had never even dreamed of licking or probing. She knew it... she just fucking knew it.

She turned the key. The engine turned over as it always did. She looked over her shoulder to back out... and considered just one more time about what she was passing up.

She whirled around and faced her steering wheel and began to beat upon it. Her hands flailing with rage at her own indecisiveness. In the back of her mind... she wasn't nailing her steering wheel; she was beating her video game playing, TV watching, going to bed early and sleeping hubby... about the head and shoulders!

"DAMMIT! DAMMIT! GODDAMIT!!" she raged, furious at her situation, "EEAYYAGGGHHH! SONOVABITCH!!"

It was then she shut the engine off. She wiped a frustrated tear from her eye and cursed herself for being so stupid. She found her inner, "big girl," the girl that liked MAN. The girl that craved MAN SKIN, MAN SCENT, MAN HAIR, MAN FLESH... MAN COCK. She put the indecisive little girl in her purse along with her keys after slamming the car door shut and stepping off towards the lobby entrance of the hotel.

"Let's fucking do this," she whispered to herself in an effort steel her own resolve.

She pushed the lobby doors open and stepped inside. She wasn't chickening out. Her mind was made up... but her heart was racing. She was a deer who'd committed itself to crossing a dangerous road; determined to push out into the unknown but with a sense of retreat nagging in the recesses of its senses.

She walked through the lobby. Was the lady at the desk staring at her?

"No," she told herself, beating herself up for just being paranoid. The woman was simply smiling at her and then went back to her reading. Barb just needed to keep on walking.

She rang for the elevator. The doors opened and luckily it was empty. She felt a throb. It was the beat in her chest; seemingly going a mile a minute. She stepped inside and rode up, not noticing her own shakes.

She was out in the hallway of the second floor, standing on that oh too squishy wishy carpet that hotels seem to like. She began to hunt for the room.

"Two Seventeen... two seventeen," she whispered to herself as her eyes went from room number to room number.

Halfway down the hall she found the door she was looking for. She went to knock... and saw the door was slightly ajar but with a DO NOT DISTURB SIGN hanging from the knob. He'd left things open for her. She knocked anyhow; her pulse absolutely racing.

"Come in," rang out a voice from someplace inside beyond the door. She pushed and stepped in; closing the door behind her.

It was dark in there, so dark. The shades were closed. To one side of the suite and opposite the kingsized bed, a lamp hung over a small table but it had been left off. There was no light either from the television in the corner.

The room was quiet. It was then she detected a presence in the corner, seated quietly in the shadowy gloom. Him.

"You're late," his voice split the dark. It wasn't loud or booming. It was calm, and yet carrying a note of correction, as if she'd taken too long getting home from the bus stop after school.

She tried to adjust her eyes to the dimness. He was in some sort of recliner, sitting in his suit and simply waiting for her, calmly. She could barely make out the face (but only for an instant), as he snapped on the light behind him with a remote.

Bright glare angled just so caught her right in the pupils. It was hot, it was overpowering. He'd seen to it. Advantage was his.

Her sight instantly became dazzled as if she'd looked directly into a stage spotlight. He remained seated, but now completely lost in the blast of whiteness forcing her to squint.

"You are late," he said again.

"You said, five minutes I got here..."

"In eight," he corrected her.

"I tell you five," he continued, "you decide you want simply take your time, trying to decide if you want to come up here, sitting down in your car wondering if this is a good idea? Is that it?"

She was uneasy now. His words took on a tone as dark as the rest of the room and yet, something about it ...appealed to her? The words were strong and authoritative; yet they remained calm, self-assured even.

"Okay," he sighed, "you'll learn."

She didn't know what to say. She didn't know what to do. She simply stood and waited. He looked at the digital alarm clock by the bed and noted the time. She saw him shrug and sigh to himself.

"Come here," he told her.

She approached. In her mind she expected to perhaps have him rise and give her a kiss or a hug or whatever it is one does when one meets somebody they've been sending illicit texts and PM's to for months. She didn't really know what was correct but as she was about to embrace him she realized just two steps from him he was still seated in the dark.

"Stop there," he told her.

She did, her eyes now right up in that goddamnable lamp's glare, and standing before him. He was there, but he'd disappeared behind that blast of whiteness. She squinted and started to say something but was cut off with,

"Shhhuussshhhh."

He said it in a calm, collected whisper; so sure of itself. He was driving this bus. She was just here for the ride and it was all clear to her now in that one soft... SHUSH.

"Well," he said more to himself than her, "if you can't be quiet, I guess there are ways..."

From the darkness, out shot his hand. It dove into her still-open purse; retrieving that wicked set panties... the slightly soiled thong of Mollie's she'd taken with her by accident from the dressing room and sniffed by her car in the mall parking lot. Apparently she'd absentmindedly stuffed them in her purse and in her haste to make it to the hotel she'd left them visible, (like flag waiting to be noticed). They were most indeed noticed, in fact and stuffed quite unceremoniously in Barb's gaping "o" shaped hole beneath her nose.

As the arm had flashed into the light, she saw for a moment his face as he leaned forward. It was the face she'd seen so many times on social media; strong chin, pug nose, broad cheekbones and solid jaw. She noticed the eyes. They were just as she'd remembered; intelligent and mischievous, but here she saw something else. There was a spark of anticipation in them, as though he loved what he was doing and what he saw. Then the face and the eyes were gone, retreating with the arm back into the dark.

"Raise that skirt," he said to her, "touch yourself."

Her hands moved down to the hem of her dress and pulled things up and away; exposing herself to him. She did this instinctively, now wanting to just bare herself to him and to feel so vulnerable in the light. He'd known she'd wanted it to be like this... she'd told him in so many, many chats late at night when her husband was asleep and she was face down in her phone. He'd remembered.

As she stroked up and down upon her hooded-eraser tip of a clit; she wondered if he liked what he saw, back there in the dark of his vantage point. His hands moved to his belt and he unzipped. Out came a prominent erection, met by an appreciative hand that immediately went to work on the veiny shaft of flesh.

Well now... she had her answer, didn't she!

He could see she was having a difficult time of it, standing before him trying to rub one out and hold her dress up at the same time with that thong wadded up in her cheeks like a silk pacifier. Good. He liked seeing her a little, "out of sorts." He did, however, think perhaps that dress was being a bit of a nuisance.

"Pull off that dress over your head," he told her calmly, "get everything off and just leave the heels on."

Up went the dress over her head and shortly she was naked as the day of her birth, save that wicked pair of high heels and of course that thong dangling from her lips like a piece of spaghetti. She felt so awkward and at a disadvantage; to be doing the 'clothed male, nude female thing'... and yet, she wasn't complaining. She liked that particular sense of weakness that came from CMNF, especially as he stroked himself; simply observing her as she flipped away at her bean.

He watched intently and she pleased herself for him... and for her. She could sense that he was studying her; every stroke she made on herself, every caress. She could see that as her excitement rose, so did his... in the form of a leaky teardrop forming at the tip of his cock.

Her thoughts were interrupted by him batting her fingers out of the way. He wanted to touch her. She sucked in her breath at the first touch of his fingers at her sex.

"Pull your nipples and twist them," he told her, his voice just a soft calming whisper. She complied as round and around his fingers stroked her lovely little button... smack bang in the middle of her Venus mound.

She adored having those breasts of hers teased and tweaked. Her nipples were so sensitive and in need of a good troubling. Her guess he was just the guy to do it, although again he was studying precisely how she tugged and rubbed at her nippies... gaging what her perky little titty-nubs would stand.

After a minute or so of this he'd seen enough. He knew what she was capable of, just by watching her please herself. He had a sixth sense of these things and it never failed him.

"Come over here to the side of the chair," he told her, patting the arm rest.

She did as told. He pulled the damp thong from her mouth. He smiled.

"Ok princess," he said holding the little silk gob stopper in his hand, and speaking to her in a warm friendly male voice that dripped honey "now you can kiss me,"

She bent down next to him. Putting her face up to his with one of her eyebrow's cocked she summoned up the courage to say,

"Oh can I?"

She was being a brat. She was a brat at heart and very much in her element when she misbehaved. Back at home Jay would have seen this as an annoying bit of willfulness but Mr B... he saw this as just the challenge he'd been looking for. His cock actually jumped in his lap at her insolence.

She leaned in and kissed him. It was a good first kiss. She had never met him face to face; a few online chats, a few flirty messages... that was all she knew of him. Now her lips met his and she found that mouth to be firm and strong. Their mouths opened and for a few seconds tongues darted back and forth... tasting one another and testing the waters.

Her hand now batted his fingers away from his cock. She seized him up in her fist and began to stroke and pump him, her thumb swirling around the dewy pre-cum at the tip as she and he continued to kiss... and kiss and kiss.

She loved what she smelled. She loved what she tasted. She loved what she felt in her hand; throbbing, pulsing, and oozing its lovely clear oozy drizzly drizzle. She proceeded to beat it, servicing him... pleasing him as they kissed.

Soon she felt the urge to push the boundaries a bit. She'd spoken back to him... what would be the harm of a little mischief? She licked his nose and nibbled his chin giggling as she jerked him.

"Stop it," he smirked playfully.

"Stop what?" she said continuing to nibble his chin and jaw and neck; huffing in his scent as her hand stroked stroked stroked him down below.

"Stop it," he said again with a voice still full of play but a bit sterner.

"Or?" she replied in his ear.

She was being a total naughty shit. She felt his cock pulse and leap in her palm. It also happened to be when one of his hands lept up in a flash and seized her hair.

"Or this," came his snarl back into her ear, pulling her hair and making her scalp tingle. It wasn't menacing... there was play but he was letting her know who was stronger and if need be, meaner.

She loved this. Her clit suddenly twitched. Bratty Red Riding Hood had woken up the wolf and the sonovabitch was hot and hungry.

"Yeah," she mocked, "you think a little hair pull is going to hurt me?"

"No," he said, forcing her head with yank down to his crotch with one hand by her twisted brown locks, "but this will!"

A second later and Barb felt him switch hands, a new set of fingers getting a fresh grip in her locks. A split second later, the other hand came down to split her ass with a good hard cracking SPANK!

She puppy yelped; her voice muffled by cock and sweaty balls forced up into her face. Her ass stung like she'd sat down onto a fucking hornets' nest. Her puss however, juiced. Her clit throbbed.

"Suck it," he seethed at her, "suck it like a the brat you are! The fucking brat who needs some manners!"

He wasn't entirely angry... it was more play, but stern play. It was like she was being taught a lesson by a rough n' tumble bully; making her eat grass or worms on the playground. She loved that voice and she giggled as the dong smacked her in the nose. She squealed as another hard spank landed on her bare ass and stung like a firecracker!

She opened her mouth and drew him in. She began to suck, taste and savor. It was the taste of him. It was the taste she'd longed for and now here it was, pulsing in her mouth, dribbling its clear pre-ejaculate for her tongue to relish each note of HIM. She could tell even by these little clear dribbles and droplets of man-sap; he'd definitely finished his pineapple for breakfast before hopping on that plane to cum here... errmmm come here! She contemplated writing a thank you letter to all the wonderful people at Dole if all of this came out well in the end.

He kept his fingers clenched in her hair; moving her pretty noggin up and down with his fist as if masturbating with her very skull. He'd found the correct pace he desired, and his lungs let go with a happy moan; heartfelt and honest.

The sound was not lost on her. It was the mating call of a happy male of the species in "the rut" and she took smug satisfied pleasure in the fact she'd pleased him.

She redoubled her efforts; as if she were absolutely ravenous, nursing at the cock of the wolf, (good but terribly playful and greedy kitten that she was). It was then that his attention turned back to the twin globes of that bare un-protected ass of hers swaying next to him, up and just beyond the armrest.

The air in the room was now punctuated with yet another loud CRACK of his hand down upon her ass. She screamed into the cock gagging her mouth and her eyes teared slightly. She hoped that he'd do it again. He'd do it again, right?

CRACK!! She wasn't disappointed. She sucked and nursed as her tears began to trickle, (both from her eyes and her now lightly juicing box)!

The thought that she might be "dewing-up" wasn't lost on him either, for that matter. He ceased spanking that marvelous ass of hers and reached behind her. A man's hand that had stung her ass damned hard just a moment before, now found her slit. He began to probe with just a fingertip into the hot steamy dampness of her folds; teasing and delighting her at the same time.

He bumped the nub of her throbbing clit. It was enough to make her bounce ever so slightly against him and she gag-groaned upon the cock hammering away at her tonsils; letting him know he'd hit the spot. He teased her "there" for a few moments, circling and circling that raging little pink starter-button beneath its hood before moving to her "she-hole."

That hole, that warm sex-scented pit of mystery; it required further exploration he'd determined. It wanted it to happen as well. It so desperately needed it, in fact. Her bellyaching whimpers vibrating upon his cock told him as much! It was like a telegraphed message saying, "poke me, prod me, stick me, stuff me!"

He went in. He probed in up to the first knuckle for starters; just resting there and feeling her sex squeeze him from all sides. If not for the tears and the spanking, he'd have sworn he was a teenager again on a car date, what with the onset rush of excitement he felt at "breaking quim" with a digit as he began yet another finger fuck. He wasn't however, sitting in a borrowed car that he had to get back by eleven (and this wasn't some moon-eyed cheerleader who was going to just let him diddle her twat and that would be it) No, this was just the start of it!

Barb felt the finger wiggle and swirl around in tiny circles in the cozy little front-parlor of her cunt-hole. It stroked the entrance gently; simply exploring the empty space and the warm silkiness of her pink grotto. She pushed her ass back a bit onto it, letting him know she was keen for him to proceed as her head bobbed on the pulsing shaft between her lips.

One finger was joined presently by a second; stretching the pink warm silkiness of the sex-pit. She could tell he enjoyed finger fucking as much as she. It was something that took both of them back to earlier times in their lives... when sex was fun and uncomplicated; back before planes, and cover stories and inboxes that needed deleting before hubbies came home.

Back and forth the two fingers sawed, pushing against the feminine squeeze of her sex-flesh, up into her depths now. She didn't realize she was rocking her hips slightly against the lovely manicured pair of manly knuckled pussy pokers, but oh he noticed!

He promptly inserted a third finger and released her hair. It didn't matter, she knew better; she wasn't about to stop sucking... and he needed both his hands free for what was to cum... errrrrm ...I mean come.

He pulled her ass around more in his direction with his free hand so that her spine now bent around like a lovely lima bean. Her booty was now point away at a forty-five-degree angle to him; providing him better access than before. She continued to suck him but now was quite bent; like a semi-truck about to jack-knife as it attempted to turn around on an icy road.

What was he up to?

Well for starters; she felt the presence of a fourth finger pushing itself into her pussy-pit. His thumb now found her clit and those four fingers up inside her curved to find her G-spot. She approved. His free hand now rose and fell with several more spanks, (each stinging delightfully as she sucked, sucked and sucked him appreciatively).