Barb and Mollie; BFF's & More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then as quickly as the spanks came, they simply stopped. His other hand exited her stretched pink cunt blossom as well. She was disappointed.

This was just getting good. What the fuck? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

She raised her head to protest but was just as quickly and roughly forced back down to that cock where she belonged. She shrugged and went back to nursing the wolf's cock; she knew her place, (and he more than knew what he was doing just by the way he'd pushed her back down).

His hands set about working that nasty wadded-up thong into a length; a length of silky women's lingerie still... yes of course, but with little bulbous knots tied at regular intervals. A minute later and she felt those same hands of his work the entrance to her upturned anus; placing a dob of grease at the rim of her pucker, followed by the push of silk as the first knot met her naughty backdoor. There was a firm push and anal resistance gave way to 'grease and persistence,' as the knot slipped inside her perfect pouty pink po po-pucker.

Another knot followed, then another, then another; until she'd had eight lovely little tangled silk balls pushed up inside her greasy gut chute, the thong's string now dangling from her butt-hole as if she were a child's balloon. She felt ridiculous, shamefully so; yet at the same time she was even more turned-on and she leaned into her sucking at his knob. She really wished he'd continue with that hand of his up inside her and...

It was as if he were psychic.

A few squirts of hand sanitizer on his palms, a wipe of a towel later and he was back in business; feeding four fingers into her twat-hole and rubbing her clitty-nub with his thumb. His other hand busied itself between pulls of her hair and hard spanks of her ass; to which she moaned into his gagging gronk and humped her hips against his strokes. It was as if he were playing a beautifully round fleshy accordion; all her sighs moans and yelps coming together to make a desperately horny song of sex and desire.

As the minutes passed, her dew began to run like tree-sap in a March thaw. Stroke, stroke, stroke his thumb worked her clit, and rub, rub, rub, those four fingers massaged her juice button up inside her. When he felt a silent warm trickle run down his wrist, he decided she was ready for what was to come next; regardless of whether she was or not.

From where she sucked, Barb's mind clearly registered the sensation of his thumb leaving her clit and moving down past her piss-hole; onto the stretched entrance of her cunt. The thumb accommodated itself and pushed inside the increasingly cramped space.

He wasn't going to... OH SHIT HE WAS! ...OH GOD HE IS!

Thumb and four fingers became one. A fist now pushed her pink walls in all directions.

Barb shrieked with cheeks full of cock but kept sucking him just the same. This was all so FUCKING GOOD for her and it was just what she'd been missing back home; back home with all that predictable vanilla sex once a week if she was lucky. The fist began to move ...and plunge ...and fuck her sloppy stretched box. She responded by fucking upon it as she fellated him; happy to be corked now at all ends!

Stroke, stroke, stroke. Plunge, plunge, plunge. Suck, suck, suck; it went on. Why couldn't she get something like this at home? Why was it when she wanted to be fisted and cunt-punched like one of Jim Henson's Muppets... she either had to do it herself or go without, (because simply telling Jay how she wanted it was an exercise in fucking futility).

It wasn't like that with Mr. B... Mr. Big as she liked to call him; OH FUCK NO! He kept reading her mind like a fucking library book; anticipating things before even SHE knew she wanted them.

It had been that way online, when they'd met. She laughed at a few of his jokes that he'd posted on social media; then she laughed at a few more things over a period of days, then she'd commented on something he'd written that struck her as funny. Then she friended him, or he friended her... she wasn't certain anymore; the thing was, he was funny and nasty and crass ... and he wasn't in the least bit "nice guy-apologetic about it." He was sure of himself and she was attracted to it.

Ok, "attracted" isn't the right word... she was PULLED. She'd been drifting and spinning along in this relationship at home like she was wallowing in boredom and dissatisfaction and suddenly here this person was; out there in cyber-space, confidently raging burning away like a sun. She was caught in a gravitational tug for him that she couldn't explain, and after a while didn't feel it mattered. Why explain it, just enjoy it!

At first there was just conversations. Soon that became discussions about their respective lives and relationships and the next thing you know, she was spilling her guts over everything that had ever happened to her; every want, every need, every disappointment, every hope. Unlike Jay, her twelve-year-old prepubescent husband occupying the body of a full grown man at home... this guy simply listened. He listened and didn't try to fix anything or tell her how to feel or what to think, but when she asked for advice he gave it; short, no mincing of words, and truthfully. She dug that about him. He had no pretenses and he had no interest in being something he wasn't so he had nothing to prove to her or anyone.

The conversations became sexual over the months. She started sending him nudes; ass shots at first and the usual "basic white girl legs in the tub stuff." Soon however, she sent him beaver shots and full blown photos of her breasts. He never asked for them but his interest and compliments of how unabashedly beautiful she was only drove her to send more.

Then one day a few weeks ago, he told her he had a business trip. It happened to be this week, and he would be swinging through town. He was going to just stop for a little while but she'd hinted she'd like him to stay longer. He reserved the room at the hotel and adjusted some of the itinerary. Now... she was here sucking his cock; her ass fire-engine red from being spanked, her best friend's thong knotted and shoved way up her greasy caboose, and his fist plunging in and out of her pussy like he was unclogging a sink!

Her cunt's sloshy sounds became increasingly slushier and slushier with each passing second as his fist pounded in and out... in and out... in and out. It was an odd sound, a sound that if one did not know better, would have been indistinguishable from hot macaroni and cheese being vigorously turned with a wooden spoon. A cry welled up in Barb's chest; rising up through her throat and attempting to find its way out, but her lips were gagged with cock... that way was no good. The only other way was straight on out through her nose and...

"MMMMNNNNnnnfh! NNNNggghhhhhhhh!" she screamed out through her snout. A split-second after that came her splattergasm's hot rush against his hand, running down his wrists and her thighs, puddling on the hotel carpet; a present to give the maids something to talk about when they finally got around to putting the room together.

Her orgasm came like waves crashing on a beach for her... first one tremor, then another, then another still. As if on cue Mr B now yanked his fist from her snatch-hole... the very act setting off yet another quim-shaker for her as her gaping twat-waffle simply dribbled and ran profusely! It was then his hand seized the looped end of that knotted thong stuffed deep in her rectum.

There was just one good forceful pull. It was a strong pull, a masculine pull; a pull from strong hand that opened stuck pickle jars, split and stacked wood just-so, and could turn over anything with a pull-starter. That thong with all its knots and wedged tightness could not compete against that pull. All those knots suddenly went into motion and in one direction... down Barb's gut canal with a PLOP PLOP PLOP on their way out; each bumping her G-spot oh so nicely in the process!

"MMMMMMMMNNNNNNNnnnghghfff! UNNNGHHH!" she shrieked against the gagging cock and straight out through her nose again; another G-quake orgasm wracking her body. Her cunt flowed and the air became heady with the scent of her twat vapors. The spot on the floor grew a bit more - poor maids!

His hand fiddled around on the floor and located the lube. Barb continued to suck... relishing her rough treatment; hoping the tough love would just simply never end as she blinked away her tears above flaring nostrils. She felt him shift about in his chair. What was he doing? What was he up t...hooooh!

A second later and a greased finger pushed through her sphincter; right on up into the foul warm snugness provided by her anus. She blew her air out through her nose but with a hand coming down once more to grip her hair firmly, she dared not stop sucking. She slurped and sucked away on him while that busy finger wiggled about in her most private and shameful of places; tickling her guts from the inside.

She felt her clit twitch at the sensation. He allowed her the privilege of touching herself (but sternly ordered her NOT to stop sucking upon him). She obliged, keeping her head bobbing on his dong like a ticking timepiece while one of her hands busied itself upon her clit; abusing her little bean as wriggled happily from her own self-torment over the arm of his chair.

Presently she felt another greasy finger join the first (right up to the knuckle by her estimate). A second later came the pleasingly painful strrrr-etch to her corn-hole. Her bottom-hole was a virtual war zone as the forces of lubrication, resistance, and determination all battled it out up in her rectum for delightfully dirty and decadent supremacy.

She felt shamefully excited by it all. A lover of ass play, she could tell she had no novice wiggling those two fingers like running legs up inside her greasy keister. She pushed back against his hand, absolutely loving it. He responded by stroking her G-spot "squirty-button" from the backside, wiggling that dynamic duo of dirty digits against the walls of her dung-hole; making her squirm and mew like the kitten she so fucking was!

Soon the duo became a trio as he withdrew his hand, coned three fingers into one big probe. He pushed the "Three Musketeers" inside her in the ultimate expression of "all for one hole ...and one hole for all!" She again let go with a happy shriek through her nostrils as she felt her little pink ring go a bit wider still. Now three fingers moved as one against her "special juice button," sending her ass bucking up and down uncontrollably.

Several strokes later the hand backed itself out again. She understood full-well what was happening and huffed out all her air through her nose just in time for four greasy fingers coned through her oh so stretchity-stretched poo-pucker. Her eyes went wide with fear; mixed with equal amounts of pain, apprehension, and excitement.

She successfully fought back her panic however, finding herself able to relax and accommodate. With time adjusted, simply letting the discomfort melt into pleasure like butter in a hot pan. All worthwhile pleasure required some pain... its part of the cost of things, she told herself, and in no time she was all, bye bye anal agony and hello oh-so-lovely asshole ache!

Several strokes later, the hand withdrew again. Would he? Oh holy shit HE DID!

She felt the greatest coning yet at her sphincter. Four greased fingers were joined by a thumb before pushing on through... in ... in ... in.. beyond the elastic grip of her shitter-shutter. She stared straight into the leather armrest of the chair, her eyes welling up from the wonderful stretching; her mouth full of cock and unable to express the shear excruciating joy of it all - that lovely agonizing, gut-splitting joy. She simply pushed out as much as possible through her nostrils and wallowed in the lovely ache of sexual impalement.

She'd seen this before, in German Lesbo porn. If two Bavarian grannies could do it... so could she. The hand... pushed on in, and stopped.

Her head shook as the salty tears streamed along her cheeks. He'd stopped, allowing her to accommodate this great THING now stretching her rectum like a great butthole totem pole. It was the longest of pauses, then a slight twisting; then an adjustment of the greased hand's shape. Done.

She'd done it. She'd taken it all in, (telling herself it was the most monumental turd or dildo ever and tricking her guts to believing it but she'd done it). Now with that hand converted into a balled-up fist, she began to move against it; still sucking him.

She was doing it...plugged at both ends of her digestive tract; a fist at one end and a cock at the other. Her ass began to shag at that fist stretching her entrails to the limit; again endorphins, libido, and a love of all things kinky washing away her pain... leaving only appetite for whatever came next.

It was appropriate his arm was up that ass of hers. She'd been transformed into a goggle-eyed sex hungry version of the Cookie Monster; ready to gobble up more of whatever he dished out. ARRRR RUMM! NOM! NOM! NOM! NOM! She sucked bucked and fucked as his fist began to reciprocate; banging into her ass root and juice box with devastating (and wondrous), efficiency.

His fist now plunged her bowels faster and faster; aiming for her sweet spot each and every time. He loved the sight of her lovely wide Greek-American ass. It was ass the way ass should be for him; big round and curvy... just right to fuck; just right to slap, eat, fuck, and breed! It looked so comely before him, (what with her torso jacked around like an "L" next to his armchair). Inspired, he reached over the top of her magnificent tush with his free arm and pulled her closer to him. He knelt forward slightly, placing his mouth on the fleshy of that sweet round rump as his fist plunged over and over inside her innards.

Barb felt the electric touch of his mouth upon her ass cheek. A delicious shiver ran up and down her spine.

He began to kiss, lick, and chew her rump. He hadn't been lying when he said he adored her ass all those times to her online. It was obvious. Sending him those unsolicited nudes into his inbox had been a wise decision, she'd decided. The proof was in the rough treatment she was now enjoying. He continued biting and gnawing at the lovely roundness of her popo and she responded by hammering his dong with her tonsils. The whole time, his fist pounded up that pretty poo-pipe of hers!

It was half a minute later all those sensations once more came together for her. She'd hit critical mass and with a scream gagged by cock she shuddered. Her puss-gasm spilled in a great seismic tremor; splashing his arm once again and sending a cascade of salty hot brine down her thighs to the puddle on the floor. Fuck the maids! Just fuck 'em. It was then he executed the unexpected.

Just as in the case of Mollie's knotted thong before, he yanked himself free from her rectum; giving her G-spot a glancing blow on the way out that triggered yet another splash tremor. Her asshole hung open slack like a sea-cave entrance; now a pink grotto of a gape instead of a perky little balloon knot. He didn't stop to admire his handiwork however, instead seeing fit to flip her like a cheese omelet.

Now Barb found herself lifted up, (and quite unexpectedly too). It all happened so fast; executed with a strength and power she'd simply not taken into account. She might as well have been a fidget spinner.

She was upside down; hanging like a rag doll. Her ass and puss were in his face, her thighs to either side of his head while he himself remained seated. Down between his legs she'd a mouth full of cock. She then felt his lips and tongue going to work on her.

He commenced feeding on that sloppy sodden pussy, his fingers diddling and frigging away her poor tortured anus. Another orgasm passed through her; an aftershock from the one she'd had just prior. In that strange topsy-turvy state of vulnerability, she just let go and came... and came and came, right against those lips of his. She was soon spent like Grandma's life savings in Vegas.

Feeling her climax subside he moved again. In one fluid action, he'd risen to his feet while simultaneously flipping her once more. She now was down on her knees before him. Above her he stood; dick whipping back and forth across her chin and cheeks, drum-beating her in the face playfully.

Taking the hint, she took him in. She could sense his need. He needed to cum. She'd had her shakes and dribbles - now it was time for his. As his cock passed through her lips and then to the rear of her tongue she felt something else... his hands about her throat.

Right as she began to suck she felt it; the squeeze... the choke. It was so strong and sudden. She felt her wind cut away - just like that!

At first she felt a rush of helpless fear. He's been flipping her around like a pit-bull on a helpless bunny and she knew he was far more powerful than she'd ever hope to be. The fear turned to something else however, as she felt him begin to fuck her throat. Her fear was now melted into hunger; hunger for that strength, for that choke, for that cock.

The hands released her and she sipped air through her nose greedily, not ceasing to nurse upon the cock; if anything she doubled down on her penile pacifier. The chokes and gags continued, along with the releases and her sputtering and sucking; again and again until she heard him moan.

She heard it; oh sweet hot dammit she'd heard it! It was only the sexiest thing in the world to a woman who loved to suck, to gag on penis and "worship at the alter of cock." She knew that moan...she'd heard it so many times before from so many men. She knew what was cumming. She waited for it, patiently sucking, and then it happened.

His moans became a choked snarl as his hips sawed against her lips and his hands yanked her hair. Instinctively she kept going with her tongue lips and jaw, working at him until she felt the rush; the pulse, the death rattle, with the warm flood of life filling her cheeks with salty spendings.

It was all him and she took him in great gulps. It was the bond, the trusting bond between the two and she sealed it by downing every drop; nourishing herself through his strong release. She'd consumed him and created something new and strong between them with the act of feeding; taking the sacrament, naked before him as he towered over her in that suit of his; dong dribbling the last dregs of his balls between her lips.

She continued to suck until at last he pulled her to her feet. He kissed her; a deep kiss, a kiss that she felt down in her toenails. It was a kiss of gratitude and happiness to be here with her, sharing this moment. It was a kiss that oozed supreme strength and confidence. She felt as if she would melt from it like butter tossed into a hot pan. For a moment she dropped her chin down into his chest and huffed in his scent as instinctively he crushed her into his arms. Then he began to move.

She found herself shoved back a step while he removed his clothes. He was quick about it. In very short order the suit was tossed over the arm of the chair; everything else landing in an unceremonious heap on the floor with her things. He returned his attention back to her.

She found herself swept off her feet, and briskly too. He'd scooped her up as effortlessly as if she were a throw-pillow and with just as much forethought it seemed. He carried her to the bed a few feet away.

She was at once on her back, her legs parted. His face was down between her thighs immediately once again, feeding at her sex. He'd just cum a great load. He needed inspiration and her cunt-blossom provided that for him in spades as he dined upon her.