Barb and Mollie; BFF's & More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused every now and then to raise up and admire her nakedness; her breasts... her belly... her curves. He very much liked what he saw and appreciatively dove back down each time to show her with munches and lip-smacking gobbles, just how much of impression her naked form made on his twisted yet still impressionable libido!

It was now that her inner-brat woke up; something she could control very well but... she was she and simply couldn't help herself. He stood up from snacking on twat at the foot of the bed, his dong all stiff and wibbly-wobbily like a young colt's. He made himself horizontal in an effort to lie atop her and kiss her as he eased himself between her thighs; yet she resisted.

His mouth attempted to find hers, yet she turned her head away. She was all whimpers and bellyaches as if she was a girl having "second thoughts." Her expression was a convincing, OW! OW! OW NO! YOU ARE HURTING ME, YOU FUCKING JERK. No plea for mercy came forth from her, however; only that look of disdain and rebellion.

She pushed-up against him as if trying to roll him away from her; both of her thighs locked together and a pout storming across her face. In reality there were no second thoughts about this... she simply wanted to see how bad he wanted it, and how hard he'd push things. Now she'd force him -TO TAKE IT. He'd need to "earn this" she'd decided, if he were to enjoy the velvet hug of her insides upon his cock.

He did. He sensed she was being a spoiled little challenge to him, (not his first time at this sort of thing with this sort of woman). He also knew straight away she wanted to feel his strength... so he let her have it; have it in spades in fact. The next thing she felt was force; snarling brute force sprang into action... all atop her...and inside her!

She felt the enormous force of a man's legs and feet gain leverage to her own knees and ankles; her thighs ripped apart by explosive male muscular energy. She'd really not stood a chance. She tried to bring up her hands and push him away, but his right paw was faster and stronger. It got inside her parry and she felt a masculine hand seize her wrist and pin it to the mattress. It felt as if the weight of the entire building was pushing down on that pretty little feminine forearm...

"Haaahhh!" her lips gasped in frustration.

Her face however, morphed instantly from twisted shock; melting like wax ...into a rude selfish smile. She wanted this, (and he'd just read her mind perfectly). Oh but she wasn't done. She swung her open palm upwards, aiming for his face.

SMAACKK! She'd slapped him, good and solid. Palm had met jaw and chin stubble. It met something else as well - his grin. He'd seen it coming and if anything, let the blow land just to prove a point. It hadn't hurt him in the least, (despite the fact her hand now smarted terribly). The grin of his became a schoolyard smirk with a chesty laugh following close behind it.

Now came the other male hand from the opposite side of her vision, horribly strong and fast; seizing her free hand effortlessly. This time she didn't bother to feign shock... offering only a disdainful sneer instead.

Her clit was twitching. He'd pinned her fast! She realized however, it was better to keep him just a little bit pissed at her.

"All you got?" she huffed smiling nasty vicious smile; all while hoping he'd take that bratty smirk off her face with what he'd do next. She wasn't disappointed, (her words having done the trick).

She felt his full weight sink between her thighs. Suddenly she imagined herself run over by a sexual bull-dozer from the crushing abrupt force of it all. There was the smash of the cock... fierce angry and proud; banging hard at the front door to her cunt door.

Again she brought up her hands... only to have both her wrists seized instantly again and placed behind her head. It was like she was being held down by the schoolyard bully; either about to be forced to eat bugs or to punch herself while he taunted her. No taunts came however, only a snarling look of rage upon his face before he kissed her again; biting her lips and this time making her clit twinge with a mix of fear and genuine submission before wrenching his mouth off from hers. He went, "to work."

Using only one of his hands, he held both of hers like those of a helpless doll. His free hand slewed the invading cock knob against the slick notch to her puss-pit. It was all dewy, pliant, and what's more, she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. They both knew this quite well!

She was pinned; pinned, crushed, and about to be fucked... in the precise manner she'd wanted all these months no less! She'd longed for this; in fact, she'd frigged her cunt raw daydreaming of it. Now she had it... or it had her!

She felt the plunge of cock; not a slide really as much as a veiny PUNCH! on past her cunt-lips, slamming up into the very back of her puss-pipe and bouncing off her cervix. She let out wide-eyed gasp followed by a whimper. This time there was no act in her; the shit had scared her, (and aroused her beyond the limits of her fantasies). His free hand found her hip and his loins began to thrust. She'd wanted to be forced... and dammit he was forcing her. She began to juice, loving each and every scary brutish stroke.

His hand seized her face, holding her cheeks between his thumb and fingers in a grotesque squeeze; forcing her lips into a ridiculous pucker like a surprised carp. She wasn't such a smart-ass NOW ...with that smart little mouth of hers anymore, now was she? OH NO, SHE WASN'T... and that was the fucking point. He was in charge, and his lips mashed her squished fishy-pucker just to make it all perfectly clear to her.

His mouth commenced to feed on hers as that cock fuck-fuck-fucking-fuckity-fucked up into her cunt. She was now happily ravaged at both ends, and she knew it. So did he for that matter...

She felt the worm-wiggle of his tongue in her mouth; male, penetrative, and probing. It was what she hungered for secretly... to be fucked and kissed like this (mouth-ravaged even), by that wolf-tongue as his teeth scraped her lips. If that tongue could ejaculate, she'd have it do this too, to make it complete... a kiss of insemination, total submission on her part, and total invasion on his. This was what it meant to be mounted and bred by the wolf.

There was something more though... something a bit more she required. True - she was pinned now, quite helpless (like a butterfly in a display case with all that lovely weight holding her down), but there was something a bit more that was missing. He read her mind.

The vice-like hand released her cheeks and as if now trained, she kissed back up into his lips as his fingers moved on for a new target. They traced her jawline gently... ever so gently; down the feminine curve of her neck. A second later and that hand seized her by the throat... and squeezed.

She felt the hot crushing strangulation and the immediate panic of no air. His kiss continued. The fuck continued. The cock poked and poked as the hand choked and choked.

The seconds ticked by as she was unable to find air and despite pushing her wrists against his single forceful hand holding them down. She was quite unable to move. More seconds ticked... and she felt the bulge in her head, the throb of starving air-hunger... the pain... that white hot famished pain ...and then... the merciful release of her wind. He'd given her chest back the cool whoosh of life.

"HHOOOAAGGGHHH!" her lungs roared as she sucked in a great gurgling lungful of air.

It was as if she'd dove to the very floor of deep lake and been caught on the bottom, but now free; she'd clawed her way back to the surface as her lungs sobbed and sucked in as much life-giving breath as she could bring inside them! The purple-red hue to her face returned to oxygenated flesh-toned at once. She huffed yet another desperate gulp of air as her eyes teared hard and her nostrils flared like a mare on heat; just prior to her look of panic and terror dissolving into of all things... a smile. He'd remembered her "thing." That thing she loved!

Her twat juiced. She pushed her face up into his for another kiss... this time her tongue finding his mouth, returning that tongue fuck with grateful vengeance. HE'D REMEMBERED!

All those chats... all those fantasies she'd had, he'd remembered them all. Sometimes, she thought she was just yammering away; with him not paying the slightest bit of attention... being a typical male and just letting her blah blah blah on and on and on... but he simply was anything but typical.

Another choke came. A squeeze... a period of joyous denial and lovely fear for her followed by yet another release and its corresponding roar of air inside her lungs. Her tears now ran freely as her grateful lips kissed and her tongue probed; every fiber in her being begging for another choke. All the while, the cock fucked and fucked ...and fucked.

The chokes came with regularity now (as did those rapidly pounding strokes). With each squeeze she felt her excitement slowly dialed up a bit higher than before, gaining momentum as his fingers closed and released... closed and released. Her pulse beat like the pounding din of a blowout rave. Her nostrils flared as her eyes darted wildly up and down his form the cock thump thump thumped against her insides.

She was all his now, something both of them now fully realized. He let go her hands, knowing she'd not fight him. She was captivated... joined with him not merely at the loins, but by the mind and soul as well. Her hands rose and found his chest; kneading the flesh, rubbing the fullness of those broad shoulders, cupping his face to hers for another kiss - all while she hump-hump-humped against him.

Another choke came... and with it another release and gasp. This time he shifted himself back upon himself and surveyed her form, noticing the fevered pitch of her mews and whimpers. She needed something more... then it struck him. A second later and he struck her WHACK!!... right across her breasts with an open hand.

She arched her back up from the mattress and howled like a lost soul, but just as quickly the smile returned to her face. He'd done precisely what she craved. He knew... DAMMIT HE KNEW, and she beamed up to him out of sincere gratitude; mewling and moaning before another open-handed slap wobbled her tits. She gasped as the delicious sting transformed her nipples into swollen gumdrops.

Inspired, he fumbled above her head somewhere the stacked pillows. There was the rustle of a bag and then presently the gleam of metal at the peripherals of her vision. A jingle of small chains met her ears and then...

"OOOOH OWWW OW! OW! OW!" she blubbered at the surgical pinch of a nipple clamp being set in place.

She wasn't fooling him. She loved it... nearly as much as she loved the searing pinch of that second clamp placed on her other swollen titty-nub not two seconds later. He silenced the whimpers with another SLAAAAP! across her breasts and she responded with a smiling gasp. She was then with giggles and humps against his own smashing loins.

She was hitting a state of bliss, (all while that dong of his kept hitting her just-right in her naughty little meow-meow). Her whimpers and moans became more earnest now... her fuck-fever rising. He gave her another choke and accompanying release.

She wheezed and gasped, fucking her pelvis hard up against him, harder and harder still. She was in the zone now. His hand flew SMAAACK! Again, straight across those breasts, his free hand pulling the chain that stretched her titty-knobs exquisitely ...out-out-out, to the very limits of elastic agony!

Her hand reached between her legs. Finding her sex, she feverishly fiddled and abused her hooded bean. Faster and faster she strummed and now harder and harder he fucked. He gave her titty-chain yet another tug. That did it.

"OHHH ...WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! (sputter) AAAAGGGHHH!" she howled, splashing his cock with girly dew and shuddering uncontrollably; eyes up into the top of her head as her hips sawed against him.

She kept cumming and quaking. She simply couldn't stop. When her gaze returned to his, her look of total abandon and submission triggered him.

He roared and snarled; no longer merely a man, but a wolf breeding a mewling kitten. The angry penis pulsed and spat, coating the farthest reaches of her twat-hole in hot splashing jets which clung to her pink walls in a gooey seminal whitewashing. That spraying cock was as Jackson Pollack's brush, and that cunt now as much a gloriously splattered canvas, worthy of framing.

They clung together, gasping and sweating profusely; wallowing in the sweetness of their shared release. There were kisses and coos; standing in stark contrast to the chokes and slaps earlier. Dom and sub had melted into a bonded intimacy, something transformative for the both of them.

He moved. She moved against him slowly... both gazing into the eyes of the other silently. His hands came up and found the clamps to her teats. A second later the chain and its two saw-toothy clamps found itself cast to the floor. The two kissed and slow fucked in the post orgasmic bliss of the darkened room. More grinds followed and more kisses too...

Eventually the cock inside her stirred and stiffened. Her nipples rose. It was time for more fun and games.

He took a few deliberate strokes, then extricated himself, inspecting his own wood. Satisfied with what he had to work with between his legs, he flipped her. Flipped her like a flapjack, face down, ass high. He pushed into her again doggy-style, his balls swinging to and fro; striking her clit in a manner that tickled her fancy delightfully while he fiddled above her head somewhere up in those pillows again. What was he going for?

A second later his hand plucked from between the bed pillows an oddly shaped device, an egg really if one were to describe it. She'd seen these before, a vibrating egg. What was he going to d...?

He pulled himself from her cunt; that rude stiffie of a dong doing its wibble-wobble pendulum motion as Barb felt cock replaced by snug little eggie. He reached for his phone, dialing a pre-set APP.

BUZZZZZZZZ! the egg vibrated in the depths of her twat as if she'd a bumblebee trapped somewhere up inside her; making her eyes squeeze shut, as her mouth dropped open and her chin trembled. A feeble whimper was all that escaped her lips now. It felt MARVELOUS! A second later she felt something else... the push of his mushroom cockhead against the nub of her anus. He was plying himself against the bubble-gum stretchiness of her nasty backdoor.

She wouldn't give in that easy however, attempting to struggle against him. She wriggled her tush away from him, and giggling mischievously; moved her hands behind her in an attempt to shield her poor little popo. She'd simply NOT give it up that easily. Again however, he earned it.

Two strong self-assured male hands seized her by her apple bottom hips. The cock-head was once more seated at the entrance to her pink poo-pucker. Giggling, she reached back with both hands to deflect the entry of that throbbing shaft of veiny determination but to no avail.

Just as she'd expected he was too swift and far too strong; both her wrists being seized and pinned out on the mattress in front of her. It had happened as easily as if he'd been simply tying his shoes; her bratty antics being no match for brute strength. He was in his element now, his core competency. Her clit throbbed and pulsed as the mushroom head gained entry to her rectum with a slow stretch of the pink ring of flesh.

"HOOOOHHHH!" she gasped, feeling happily helpless as the cock stretched its way on into her bottom-hole, slowly and deliberately pushing onward and inward to the limits of her innards by the feel of things.

She relaxed now and merely allowed it all to happen... just as she'd wanted. All this time he'd been rough with her... all this time she'd been helpless against him, but not once did she feel herself in any danger. He was strong, he was self-assured and he was determined; yet he knew precisely how forceful to be without hurting her or making her truly afraid. Instead, she found herself wrapped snugly in a pyscho-sexual blanket of happy submission; invisible bonds holding her fast as he went about his business with her. Now he was setting about that business with her poor greasy bottom; firm and yet gentle in a fashion she'd craved... all these years!

His hands slid up under her arms and finally found themselves behind her head; locking in a full-nelson as he allowed his weight to settle and shunt that veiny gut-stretching cock into the last few inches of her rectum. The squeezing resistance yielded and WHOOSH ...he was now in up to his balls! She cried out in a mixture of pain and happy agony. She'd been impaled on him; deep up her "wrong-hole" in a way that was, oh so right!

He waited. Several seconds passed. She nodded her head; ready for what was next. His hips began to row at her insides; fucking her right in her pink stinky poo-pussy, just the way she secretly loved it done!

The pain sure enough was there for her in her poor stretched bottom, but it floated away like so much smoke on the wind. Now in its place there was only pleasure; nasty shameful dirty hedonism. She loved it; had hungered for it... and now it all was hers. There was just one thing left for him to do that she desired. She needed him to...

He read her mind again... or perhaps it was his wants and needs matching hers, she wasn't certain. All she knew is he kissed her in the middle of her shoulder blades as his hips plowed her tailpipe, just as she'd fantasized. Then as if she'd shouted out a command, those two strong hands of his came up and around...one seizing her hair and the other wrapping around her throat. He choking her once more, as his cock slewed back and forth in the wonderfully foul embrace of her bottom-hole!

Again her air was snuffed out. There was a pause with several intense fuck-strokes, then release followed by a loud HOOOOOOOOHHH roar from her lungs. Her clit tingled at what he'd done to her.

He repeated the process... squeeze, fuck fuck fuck, and release; followed by another loud HOOOOOOOHHHH roar from her. He ran through the routine five times; all the while gripping her hair and biting her neck and shoulders through the act, (but all within the envelope of trust and care). She felt the tingle of fear without being fearful, just as she'd felt the thrill of pain without it being painful. She was safe with him and he knew just how much or little was required for each thrust, squeeze choke, and bite.

The squeezes and pummels to her poor pounded popo kept coming and coming. Her mind was on fire with pleasure brought by the filthy depraved nature of it all. She was in sensory overload; believing she couldn't enjoy herself any more, but just as she thought he'd done as much to her as he possibly could, he used yet one more trick up his sleeve.

Keeping one hand at her throat he fumbled for his phone near her head. He found the app he was looking for, and set his phone alarm to go off in a minute's time before returning both hands to the task of choking her. Fuck fuck fuck * CHOKE *, he proceeded. Fuck fuck fuck * CHOKE *. Tick, tick, tick, tick, went the seconds then... BUZZZZZZZZ!

"OOOOOHHH AAAHHHH AGGGGHHH!" Barb wailed as the egg in her cunt buzzed madly with the alarm reaching the end of the count. Instead of shutting it off... he just let it keep going, buzzing and humming like an angry hair trimmer up inside her snatch, as his cock slam slam slammed her rectal root and...