Barb and Mollie; BFF's & More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAGGGHH, BABY I'M GONNA... CUHHH... OOOH AAGGGHHH!" Barb hollered as a huge body-quaker of an orgasm ripped through her core, her puss piddling girly cum like a broken waterline. This was all he needed... he lunged and rocked his head in a triumphant snarl, unloading the contents of his balls deep into her crapper in long hot salty ropes of man-spray!

The two fell into one another and he shut off his phone's alarm. He and she now faced one another on their sides, staring into each other's smiles and drinking in the gaze from one another's eyes. Bliss.

They traced each other's bodies with fingertips in gentle swooshy-wooshy strokes, not breaking the eye contact. Not breaking the moment or the magic. It was a very long time in fact before the spell was broken; by of all things his phone.

He picked it up and read the text. He texted back.

"I have to return this message," he told her. His face for the first time since she'd met him looked apologetic. Even he could apologize? That was a new one for her. She'd normally adored the arrogance and confidence... made him even sexier than he was on first appearances, and she loved what she saw. His genuine apologetic micro-expression however simply thrilled her; because it showed at the end of the day, there still was empathy in those hard features.

He sent his reply and then turned to her.

"I have something for you, lay on your tummy,"

She complied and as she did, he moved to the pillows. He retrieved yet another carefully placed and carefully considered item. Holding it aloft he showed it to her. It was a red jeweled butt-plug with a silver-coned knob, (about the size of a goose-egg). She nodded and smiled; pleased at what he'd presented to her.

A gentle poke at her anus, a huff of her lungs working with a little push from his confident hand... and the plug pushed into the snugness of her poor pink pummeled popo-pit; seated just so, (and blocking the exit of any of his sperm). She sensed he'd planned this as well, as if his anal offering of spunk was only a loaner. She also suspected (quite correctly as it turns out), he'd given her that expensive jeweled butt-bobble now blocking up her butt-hole as a gift, but a gift with added surprises. What was he up to?

He dialed his phone again. There was a pause... then there was a sudden...

"AAAGGGGHH ... OOH.. Hooooh!" Barb howled as she suddenly rolled back and forth on the bed before going into a fetal position on the bed. She'd felt an enormous tremor from both the egg and the butt-hole tenant camping out now in her colon. SHIT, that was no ordinary butt-plug!

A second later she was pulled from the mattress to a standing position. He held something black before her face. She squinted her eyes and focused.

"Turn," he told her.

No sooner had she done so, she felt the black velvet blindfold slipped over her eyes. It was snug around her face. She didn't know what he was up to but she liked. Oh... yes she liked!

"Walk with me," he said, taking her hand. She did.

As she stepped carefully guided by his hand, and an arm of his gently wrapped around her nudity, she noticed the carpet of the room gave way to a tile floor. Cool tile. Blown by air-conditioning. She was in the bathroom?

He spun her around. His hand rested upon her shoulder. There was a push... downward.

"Sit," he directed her, "and do not move so much as a muscle."

She did. Did as told. Did as a good/bad girl would who wants more, but knows she must wait.

She was now on the commode, blindfolded and bewildered; plugged in both her holes at that. With a slam of the door to the bath she sensed something else as well, she was alone. She dared not move. She knew that part of the game very well... she must not move from where she'd been placed by him, her perch, her seat, her shelf. It was what the item did... it waited until the master needed it again. She was the item, with a thrilled heart and filled puss n' ass, but the item all the same.

She heard a knock, upon the door, the outer door to the hallway. His voice rang out clearly. Whomever it was did as told and the door opened.

Barb heard his voice. It was lower... inaudible, but his nonetheless. It was a tone of admonishment. A woman's voice replied... offering apologies and acknowledging her lateness.

He interrupted her. Harsh words followed... not loud, but harsh. Whomever she was, it was as though she'd been called to the principal's office, her tone becoming more and more penitent with each word from her lips... each tick of the clock, then silence.

Moans followed from behind the door. There was a shuffling back and forth of feet and furniture. A slap rang out, followed by a woman's gasp and her excited yelp; then other sounds. There was a fuck, a loud passionate... hair pulling, bed shaking, hoping her husband never finds out about this fuck.

It went on for several minutes; faster and faster with passion rising just beyond the door. Two voices more animal than human celebrating hard nasty pleasure; humping and fucking against one another again and again as the bed rattled the wall. At last there was the great duet as both sang out and came. Barb understood quite clearly what was happening... and like a good girl, she sat and waited with her hands upon her knees; in naked patience upon the commode.

Then the talking came. Giggles in the afterglow. Barb strained to hear what was said, against the hum of the bathroom's fan. She heard what sounded like a,

"This is it?"

"Yes," his voice replied.

"Can I?"

"You may," he answered.

There was a pause. Barb craned her head; searching for more sounds. A second later felt the buzz, jarring the toys plugging both her holes!

"AAAAAAAaagggh!" Barb gasped and rocked upon the toilet seat.

Snickers emanated from behind the door. Snickers became snorts and chuckles. Then there was another BUZZZZZZ jarring Barb in her twat and in her...

"OHHH UUGGHH HHHAAHHH OOHHHHH!" Barb cried out as it felt like horny hornets were stinging her insides ever so wonderfully.

"You really did it," she heard the woman's voice ask him, " you got me a girl?"

"A gift," he replied, "for you and her,"

Another buzzzzzz followed the conversation.

"HAAAH HUHH AAAAHHH!" Barb heaved, rocking back and forth but not lifting from her porcelain throne.

She was juicing... a trickle of puss dew and squirtation dribbling down out of her into the bowl. Another jolt had her bolt upright gasping and another juicing squirt trickled down her twat, collecting on her flesh blossom and her taint. She was a mess. She wanted more. She was rewarded.

"AAAGGHH... OOHH ... HOOOO!" she cried, her voice echoing off the door, behind which laughter at her expense emanated.

"I want to unwrap my present!" cried out the woman's voice all "little-girl spoiled," (needing a good slap by the sound of it).

"Put on this," came the man's reply.

"Why don't you want me to see..." she asked. He interrupted her with a loud meaty SMACK on her ass. She yelped a loud ringing, OWWWW! There was a pause.

"Yes Sir," she said meekly in supplication.

A moment later the door opened. Barb felt a presence in the room, that of two others. She heard their breathing over the bath fan and smelled the lovely funk of their post fuck perfumery...hanging heavy in the air despite the fan's best efforts. Steps of bare feet followed.

Barb felt hands, cool female hands touch her blindfold. The man's hands brought Barb's wrists up so that she too might un-mask her female gift. Blindfolds raised and eyes adjusted to the white fluorescent lighting bouncing off the bath mirror. Barb squinted as the woman before her did the very same, in kind. Barb's lips trembled as she blurted out an audibly astonished,

"MOLLIE?"

To Be Continued...

If you liked this story, please give it a vote and a comment.