Barb at 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel good?" Bethany asked Ken.

He nodded. Actually, it felt incredible. He wasn't sure how long he'd be able to hold out with this one. Thirty minutes? Twenty? She was tight, but she was also making her pussy contract with a rhythm that Barb couldn't see. It didn't match her gyrations.

"Now, that's a seriously talented pussy," Ken thought.

"How are you doing that?" Ken asked.

"You like it?" Bethany asked, doing that thing with her tongue and her lips again. Barb felt her orgasm building.

Ken nodded, smiled, and put his hands on Bethany's knees. He watched as Bethany did all the work, grinding herself down on his thick shaft, shaking for a moment, and then continuing what Ken considered incredible muscle control.

"Are you close?" Bethany asked.

"Are you?" Ken answered.

"I already came," Bethany smiled. "I can fuck through my orgasms. I bet you can, too. Just don't come in my pussy, I'm not on the pill."

And as if on cue, Ken did just that.

"Fifteen minutes," Ken muttered. "Not my best."

"What?" Bethany asked, before realizing he was filling her with come.

"Oh fuck!" Bethany cried out. "What the fuck? You asshole! What the fuck did you do?"

She pulled herself up and off Ken's cock, and looked down as come dripped from her stretched pussy.

"I think I just had a really good time, like you said," Ken said, smiling at Barb. "Why don't you calm down?"

Barb stood up from the chair and pulled off her t-shirt.

"Wow," Barb said, getting on the bed next to Bethany. "You really know how to fuck!" Ken's fingers were already exploring Barb's pussy and butthole.

"I heard saliva neutralizes come so you're less likely to get pregnant, if that's what you're worried about," Barb said, leaning closer to Bethany's nipples. "And I just love the taste of Ken's come." Barb rested her hands on Bethany's inner thighs, pressing slightly to coax her to spread her legs.

"May I?"

Bethany, still mad, leaned back between Ken's legs and spread her own.

Barb held a hand out while lowering her face to Bethany's gaped pussy, and found one of Bethany's hard nipples. She squeezed the nipple, very hard.

"Ouch!" Bethany cried out. "What the..."

And then Barb's hand was inside Bethany to the wrist. Barb pulled out her hand, licked her fingers, and then leaned down and lapped at Bethany's pussy. She balled her hand into a fist and pushed it back inside Bethany.

"Oh, fuck," Bethany grunted. "You fuckin' bitch... Oh..."

Barb fist-fucked Bethany's small frame, continuing to abuse Bethany's erect nipples as Ken positioned himself behind Barb's ass.

"That didn't take long," Barb said over her shoulder. She sighed and closed her eyes as he pushed his full length inside her.

"You're still the best, Barb," Ken said softly. Bethany looked at Ken with hate in her eyes, but quickly closed them as Barb held her mouth on Bethany's clit.

"Yep, you're a keeper," Ken thought.