All Comments on 'Barb vs. The Fetish Brothers Pt. 01'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

either the guys hadn't fucked in a while or the drugs were confusing her. She and her husband were both sick for this happening and if she liked doing this so much she should just charge and become rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

even a dog in heat doesn't fuck this much in a yard of males

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Sorry but while I enjoy a fantasy, creative story, this one is just ridiculous. A man allows his wife to go off by herself, for an entire weekend, with two brother's known for having fetishes. The husband has been specifically excluded.

They stated they wanted her for themselves all weekend. But... no sooner than she arrives, she is drugged and has sex with firstly a chef, then associates in a lift. The brothers say they will fuck her almost non-stop all weekend.

I mean, this is turning farcical. Looks like other chapters will have her fucking or giving blowjobs to dozens of guys. Ridiculous.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

He preferred sharing her with multiple men all at once because the closeted little boy was living vicariously through a wife that hardly exists, except in the Conservative circle (along with the cuck hubbies) across the world.

If you ever meet or desire a real woman, let us know so we can cheer for you.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Even this garbage appears to have it’s fans.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7almost 2 years agoAuthor

Funny how the previous Barb stories were all "H" hot-rated a day ago, but a few individuals that don't care for the fantasy or the lifestyle have to trash the work. As for the concept of the hot wife, it may not be for everyone. And, it may not be for everyone forever. I've known several hot wives that enjoyed the lifestyle for a year or two, and then settled back into "normalcy" afterward. Can't wait to see the next set of comments - probably about how disgusting anal sex is. Hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a2m, and from strangers? Oh yeah, that's not hot. That's a one-way ticket to the hospital.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7almost 2 years agoAuthor

Wow. Feels like a hit piece on my small body of work by a few triggered individuals. I'll be sure to add a PSA to the start of the next chapter so the literary prudes can skip it and move on. As of this comment, the Barb CGI illustrations that I've done are almost all rated HOT. Guessing the pictures will be next to get attacked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't think too much about some of your stories, especially in the Loving Wives category, but the artwork is pretty good. So there's that. Pictures are worth a thousand words. I don't know who said that, but it's got my vote. Erotica is what's it all about. Just call me "anonymous". I know you enjoy hearing from us. lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...