Barbara & Molly Have Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
The continuing misfortunes of two obedient women.
2k words
4.39
12.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the best day in the history of the company. Barbara knew that Robert would be very happy. She had fond memories of the previous best day. Robert had taken her out for an elegant dinner and turned on the charm and romance that had first attracted her to him. She hoped there would be a repeat of that occasion.

Her expectation of a fancy dinner didn't make Barbara any less sore. She was rather flushed from the repeated mechanical assaults below her waistline. She sat dazed in one of the two guest chairs in front of her husband Robert's executive desk. She had her skirt pulled up and was gently rubbing lotion with one hand between her legs.

Young Molly Malone came into the office in nothing but a tattered t-shirt that now was little more than an extreme crop top. She had spent the four hour afternoon shift on her bare knees under four different desks, swallowing a full load every time. The exertion had not just tired her out; the sweat had soaked what little was left of the shirt. Each time she took cum a piece of the shirt had been torn off to wipe her face before she sashayed to the next sales winner to be fed another dose of cock.

"Molly, come in here and let's review your day," instructed Barbara. "That shirt is ruined, why don't you go ahead and remove it. Come here and let me look at you."

Molly thought about the need to maintain a positive attitude and a cheerful countenance. She did not want to disappoint her husband on her first day of the new job and suffer the fearful consequences. She needed a glowing report from Barbara. She pulled the shirt up over her head and stood nude in front of Barbara's chair.

Barbara slowly looked her up and down. you're not done yet Molly. There's one more person you're going to have to take care of."

Molly looked at the office door, expecting to see one more salesman wanting his cock sucked. But there was no one there. She was confused.

"Mrs. Westfall, what do you mean? We're the only two people still here." (Molly was a bit clueless.)

"Me, you silly girl. You're going to have to take care of me," Barbara clarified. "Now come over here and kneel between my legs...Now I want you to lick me good while I explain what you did wrong today." Barbara put her hand on the top of Molly's head and guided her downward. Molly put her hands between Barbara's legs and spread her lips open. She eased her tongue in between them and started licking Barbara from bottom to top over and over.

"Now you were two hours late this morning. I told you to cum at nine. Let me tell you what that means.

"The men arrive anytime after eight, and get themselves ready when it hits nine am in our time zone. Robert likes them to be fired up from the get go. That means you get here at seven and clean any toys or implements that you used the day before. You sanitize the chairs where you gave blow jobs, and you make sure all the toy drawers are loaded and locked. You can do all that with whatever clothes Tom gives you to wear. But you have to be done by 8 AM."

Barbara clapped her hands behind Molly's head and glued her pussy to her mouth. She slowly humped the young wife's face.

"At 8 am you go in the middle of the cubicles and strip off all your clothes. Be sure to put on a good show while you do it. Once you're nude you march around so anyone at his cubicle and give you a good feeling up. You do that for 20 minutes. One of the team will have your work clothes for you.

"At 8:20 you will find the best performer from the day before. You take a good over the knee spanking. You'll probably get fingered at the same time. That lasts for 15 minutes. At 8:35 you go to the middle of the cubicles and lie down on the floor with your knees bent back and your feet in the air. You will play with yourself. The team will watch, and score you on how exciting your performance is. At precisely 8:55 you will cum as hard and as long as you can. Do you understand now?"

Molly had difficulty answering with a mouthful of Barbara's pussy.

"Yeth I do," she managed to stammer out.

"Now show me what a good job you can do of eating pussy, and then we can both go home."

Molly jammed her face into Barbara's pussy and sucked on her clit. She could taste the juice and feel Barbara's thighs begin to tighten.

"Slow down tiger," said Barbara. "Make it last like I like it."

Molly slowed her pace and got into a good teasing rhythm. Up and down the pussy she went. She was tonguing Barbara's pussy hole when she felt Barbara pushing her lower.

"That's a good worker," said Barbara in a low tone. "Lick my asshole."

Molly stuck her tongue where she was told and was rewarded by Barbara now wrapping her legs around Molly's upper back and trapping her in place. Her hands were still in position, so she pressed down on Barbara's pubic bone with her left hand, and started stroking Barbara's clit with the thumb of her right hand.

Barbara moved Molly's mouth back to her pussy and clamped her thighs around Molly's head. Finally someone she could boss around! It felt so good. She could feel the surge begin deep inside her as Molly tongued her pussy and rubbed her clit. Her groin tensed, and then her entire body began vibrating as she covered Molly's face with her pussy. The soreness was just about gone.

Watching - and feeling - Molly work between her legs had brought Barbara to the edge. When she looked up into the overhead mirror and saw the gorgeous young woman with a face full of pussy...it was just too much. Over the edge she went. She shook so hard the chair almost tipped over, but the entire time she used her thighs to keep Molly in her place. Finally she finished and released the young wife.

"Oh fuck," Barbara said. "There's one more job we have to do and then we can close up for the day."

"What is it?" inquired Molly naively.

"Better to show you than to tell you." Barbara hit a buzzer on Robert's desk. The sales team has been watching the fun on a live video feed. Now they came crossing into the office.

One of the team took a seat. Another grabbed Molly by the ass and pushed her over, ass up, over the first man's knee.

So there Molly was, stripped of clothing and completely exposed, bent over a stranger's knee. Taking at first a soft warming with a 3 inch leather belt which, really, was more erotic than painful. In fact the entire experience was beginning to excite her, and she could feel the wetness begin to gather inside her. But then the lucky rep who was getting to belt her picked up the pace and leveled up the intensity.

"Fuck that hurts!" she exclaimed.

"Positive attitude Molly. Positive attitude always." Barbara was quick with the corrections.

"What do you think guys? Are you not encouraged?"

She was met by a roar of approval.

"Tell it again Molly and tell it right," commanded Barbara.

"Fuck that hurts so good," Molly cried out loud. She was clenching and unclenching her ass cheeks with every blow. Finally it was over and she was slid to stand.

Another man opened a desk drawer with some belts and cuffs.

Molly shuddered as a waist belt was wrapped around her and buckled tight. Next came waist cuffs for her wrists. And a leather blindfold over her eyes. She stood totally nude, cuffed and blindfolded.

Barbara wrapped a proprietary arm around Molly's shoulder and casually dropped one hand to her tit.

"I'm going to show you the power of sub-teams now. Pick 4 numbers between 1 and 30." She brought her other hand around and cupped both of Molly's tits.

Molly could hardly think. The sensations in her tits and the humiliation in her head had shut her brain mostly down. She stammered out 2,3,4,5. Now she was being held from behind by one man who replaced Barbara in tit-holding position. Another man stood directly between her legs and held her by the backs of her thighs. Two other men each held a foot. The fifth man stood to her side holding some, shall we say, implements of distraction.

As the man behind her worked her tits, the man in front lazily traced his fingertips over her pubic mound and down between her legs. He probed deeply into the space where leg meets groin with the expertise of a skilled butcher. He handled her everywhere but the pussy itself. Molly's ears were ringing and her breath was coming shallow and fast. He put his palm right up against her and pressed between her legs.

The men holding her feet pulled her tight so she had nowhere to retreat. Which was unfortunate when the pussy slapping started, and painful when the slaps started coming fast and hard. And of no help to her exposed ass which was now feeling the 5 inch paddle coming down on her ass directly over her asshole.

But suddenly the onslaught stopped. The hands on her pussy were replaced by a long thick cock inside of it. Her feet were pulled even wider apart until she was doing a split her old gymnastics coach would have been proud of.

Molly felt her hips being grabbed as the cock kept sawing in and out of her. Tom was big, but this guy was huge. He slammed himself against her over and over until she felt a gusher erupting inside her. And then her pussy was empty of cock.

The four men rotated positions. Just as she was entered, the fifth man lashed her pussy with a single-tail dead center on her clit. She almost blacked out from the pain, regaining her focus just in time to feel the second cock diving into her balls deep. The two sensations forced a second convulsive orgasm out of her. Again her pussy filled with sperm. The procedure was repeated two more times.

"Are you not encouraged?" yelled Barbara. The room filled with cheers.

Molly felt her pussy lips being pulled gently open. Then something started running up and down her now exposed slit.

Not a finger; some kind of a brush. The feeling was incredible, soft and tender but almost electric in its effect. She couldn't help herself. She rocked her hips and tried to get up a rhythm so she could hump what she was now convinced was a painter's brush coated with some kind of heated oil. Like she was getting her pussy painted.

The brush did its work. She could feel herself beginning to tighten and tremble. Now the brush was turned sideways and run back and forth over her clit. She began to lose it. But suddenly she heard that voice.

"Are you not encouraged?" the voice thundered.

It was met by a roar.

Now something like the brush was spinning constantly on her button. The sensations on her clit were beyond imagination. Molly could hold back no more. Every muscle in her body tightened. It was as if she was levitating. She clenched her fists. Her toes curled. She pressed her clit against the brush. She was rewarded with a finger in her pussy. Then she felt another finger settle on to her anus. A low mewing sound emerged from her throat. Then the fingers went palm deep and she was firmly held front and back and that was it for Young Molly Malone.

She grunted. She groaned. She humped. She shook. She shuddered. She could not stop cumming. She didn't want to stop cumming. Fuck Barbara. Fuck Robert. Fuck Tom. It just felt so good. No one could say she didn't give good encouragement from her first day on the job.

"Get yourself cleaned up and dressed," Barbara said. "The men are coming to take us out to dinner."