Barbara & Molly Have Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing misfortunes of two obedient women.
2.8k words
4.25
5.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara locked the office and got in her car for the ride home. The day had gone smoothly, but the ride was a non-stop series of bumps that bounced her up and down on the wooden seat. Robert had commanded an elongated butt plug for the ride home. She felt it drive into her ass each time she landed on the seat.

In the meantime she worked through the customized gears. The clutch and the accelerator had been stiffened to give her legs a good workout. The near constant motion of her legs kept the dildo moving in her pussy.

Finally she arrived home. She parked the car in the garage and entered a small anteroom. As always, she stripped to the skin and entered the small shower. She soaped herself up and down and then cleaned herself with a scrub brush. Its bristles actually felt good on her skin, except for the tender places between her legs.

Meanwhile Robert watched her from his home office.

"Let me see you clean your holes, now."

Barbara took a custom brush off its hook. The brush was covered with soft bristles and almost two inches across. Barbara poured the custom soap on the bristles and made sure it was completely coated. Next she spread her legs wide, opened her pussy with one hand, and eased the brush inside her. She sawed it back and forth and felt the astringent lotion. She finished in front and chose a different brush for her backside. This one had stiffer bristles and a small enema tank in its handle. She shoved it in deep and emptied the liquid down her ass.

"Five minutes."

Barbara now had to get on her hands and knees with her ass to the toilet and hold the fluid inside her until releasing it.

Tom had picked up Molly in his custom limo. She climbed into the back with him and gave him a kiss and a hug.

"Why don't we go for a little ride before dressing for dinner," Tom said. "Molly, go ahead and mount up and strap yourself in."

A Sybian was mounted on the floor of the limo directly in front of where Tom sat. There were dual dildos attached, as well a nubbed rubber piece where her clit would soon be. Molly removed her panties and sat carefully down, guiding both dildos inside her. There were straps attached to either side of the Sybian. Molly pulled them up over her shoulders and tightened the buckles. Now she would have nowhere to go.

Tom unzipped himself and offered up his cock to Molly's waiting mouth. He held a remote in one hand and pushed a few buttons. The machine clicked on. Molly felt the dildos vibrate inside her.

Tom put one hand on the back of Molly's head and pulled her down onto his cock.

"Be careful now, because if I feel your teeth even a little bit, this is what you will feel in return." He pushed a joystick on the remote and Molly's ass exploded with electricity. Instinctively she opened her mouth as wide as she could and attempted to scream. Her throat opened as she gulped in air. Tom took the opportunity to drive his cock down into her throat. He held her face against his groin, only pulling his cock out enough so that she could breathe.

Tom played Molly like a fiddle with the remote control. The dildo in her ass was expanding and contracting over and over. The dildo in her pussy was pulsating and rotating. Her clit was getting hammered. With his cock in her mouth and throat he could feel her tension as she approached her peak. Each time he would dial down everything stimulating her. He was driving her crazy.

Eventually, Tom's driver pulled up in front of the residence. He had thoroughly enjoyed Molly's performance on his dashboard movie screen while the limo operated in automatic pilot mode. Just as they arrived Tom brought Molly into a crescendo of sensations. Her ass was on fire but her pussy felt like silk and velvet. Her clit was swollen to twice its usual size.

"Be a good girl and cum now Molly," she heard Tom say. She felt everything go up another notch, and that was all it took. She convulsed violently as the orgasm overtook her. Tom held her head down on his cock. He loved the feel of a woman's mouth on his cock as she came. He held back from shooting his load so he could punish her later for failing to make him cum. Life was good.

It was a small intimate restaurant of only 6 tables. Two had been joined together for the foursome. The other 4 tables were each occupied by a couple.

"Tell us about your day, girls," said Robert.

"Robert first let me thank you for the dildo in my pussy. It made driving to work a lot less unpleasant."

"Did you just say 'unpleasant'," Robert interrupted. "Who gave you permission to use a negative word!?!"

"OMG I'm sorry, that was my mistake. I'm so sorry. I loved the dildo and the clit buzzer, thank you so much for them."

"So now you think it's OK to lie to me?" thundered Robert. "We both know you didn't love them, you detested it, didn't you."

Barbara hung her head in shame. "You're right. I am so ashamed." She thought honesty would be a better way to go.

"There are a lot of things you do that you hate, aren't there?" Robert questioned. "That's the point. No fun for me making you do things you enjoy. Although it does seem like you totally enjoy the orgasms I allow you to have."

Tom Malone decided to join in the fun.

"Robert, you realize she insulted you twice just now. Are you going to let that go? I think some sort of penalty would be in order."

"Good point Tom, but I suggest that Molly gets equal treatment, if you agree."

"For sure, why don't you go ahead."

Robert thought for a moment and came up with this.

"Girls, I want you to stand up right now in the middle of this restaurant, remove your panties, and hand them to me." Robert owned the restaurant; he wasn't worried about getting kicked out.

"Robert, please may I speak?"

He waved his hand.

"Please have mercy. Not in front of all these people. That would be so embarrassing."

"I will grant mercy this one time. You may both go to the ladies' and remove your panties there."

Barbara and Molly stood up and practically ran to the bathroom before Robert could change his mind. They came back, each carrying a panty wadded up in her hand. They stood before the table, unsure what to do next.

"Put your panties on the table, then you can sit down."

"Hold on a minute there Robert if you don't mind," Tom weighed in. "How do we know that these are the panties they were wearing? What if they were carrying a spare pair?"

Just then two waiters arrived, carrying the dessert course. They both stared, but neither commented on the panties as they set the dishes down.

"Hold on a minute gentlemen," said Robert. "Can you help me with a dilemma? The girls here were just instructed to remove their panties, but I'm not sure they didn't hide an extra somewhere. I'm just wondering how I can be sure they've done what they were instructed?"

"I could go look in the bathroom for you," suggested one of the waiters. "See if I see a suitcase or anything."

"I've got a much simpler idea," said the other waiter. "Why don't you have them lift their skirts so we can be sure they went guerrilla, and I'll be happy to feel them up to make sure they aren't wearing any see-throughs or something like that."

"Fantastic idea," responded Robert. "I like your thinking. Stand up Barbara, stand up Molly. Barbara, what would you say is the primary function of your panties? Cover your ass or cover your pussy."

Barbara could not believe that Robert could ask her this in front of strangers. "Cover my pussy, Robert."

"All right then. Girls, turn and face the waiters and lift your skirts to the waist."

Barbara and Molly stood absolutely still. Their faces turned red and their necks flushed. After the day Molly had, she just could not summon the will to walk away. Barbara had given up that idea some time ago. Life with a wealthy man like Robert just had too many advantages. She saw, according to their badges, that the older waiter was Sam and the younger one Tony.

"I think I need a 360 degree review of this one," said Sam as he stood in front of Molly.

"Turn slowly girl," instructed Tom.

"I don't think she's wearing any panties; at least it doesn't look like it. I'll just verify that by touch."

He reached out with his left hand and cupped Molly's hairless pussy. He palmed her ass with the other hand.

"So far, so good. I'll just see if there's anything covering her, you know where."

And in a flash Molly felt fingers enter her in front and in behind.

"Whoa," Sam said. "This one is really juicy. She feels about ready to explode."

"I think we're good for now," said Tom.

Molly didn't want it to stop; it felt so good.

"Please, Tom," she managed to get out.

"Please Tom make it stop or please Tom let me cum?" he asked.

"Fuck, please, just do it to me already."

"Maybe later. Sam, you better let go before she gets pussy juice all over you."

Barbara was getting similar treatment from Tony, who was a dozen years younger than Barbara at age 24. But, she felt, he sure knew how to rub pussy! He stood behind her and reached around with both hands. He was NOT playing. One hand caressed her firm abs and pubic mound while the other gently rubbed the outside of her labia. Then she felt her lips being pushed together and rubbed against each other and then spread apart. A finger traced its way slowly up and down her slit, ultimately finding her clit and working its way around it in a circle. Her ass muscles clenched and she rose up on her toes.

"That's good," said Robert to Tony. "Pull your skirts down girls, we're in a restaurant for chrissake."

And then finally it was over, and Robert waved the two women to their seats. But Tom once again interrupted.

"Robert we've got some corollary damage going on here. Molly got her skirt all wrinkled. We need to do something about it."

Robert signaled the waiters to return.

"Can you take a couple of items to the dry cleaners across the street and have them steamed out?"

"Of course Mr. Westfall, just give us the items."

"The girls have wrinkled their skirts. Stand up again girls, will you?"

Barbara and Molly stood. They both wore wrap around skirts which were quickly unfastened, and unwrapped. Robert was a firm believer in the power of keeping a woman elegantly dressed on top and naked from the waist down.

"You'll need something to sit on so you don't leak on the seat," opined Robert.

The waiters brought pads and placed them where Barbara and Molly would sit. The pads had short rubber spikes that were soon making distinctive marks on ass cheeks. The waiter brought a table extension and four chairs. The table was quickly set and then covered with food.

"Girls, I've invited two of the other couples to join us for the main course. I'm sure you don't mind." As if it would matter to Robert. He motioned with his hand and they were joined by a man and woman who looked so like each other they could have been twins. Which in fact they were. The second couple were both quite tall and looked extremely fit. He had been a basketball player and she had starred in beach volleyball.

"Barbara, why don't you tell everyone about a typical day at the office. Don't leave anything out."

"Please Robert, do I have to?" pleaded Barbara..

"Don't question me or I'll insist on a demonstration right here right now." Robert pretended to be pissed off at Barbara, but really, everything was going according to plan.

Barbara related the events of the day. As she told her tale of woe she realized that the two new men had their hands busy under the tablecloth. The squirming of the women was definitely a clue. Meanwhile she felt Robert's arm around her shoulder. It looked like affection, but in reality he was pressing her ass down onto the nubbed pad. Molly was getting similar treatment from Tom. The twins gave each other a long deep kiss.

The two waiters returned with the dinner bill.

"Would you be interested in an alternate form of tip?" inquired Robert.

"If it's what I hope it is, then definitely yes."

"Two waiters, two wives, that should work out fine," said Tom. "Why don't we all go to the office?"

"Let's give the girls a chance to say goodnight to everyone," Robert announced. Suiting action to his words, he grabbed Barbara's elbow in his hand. With a firm grip he led her bare-assed to each of the two remaining tables as Tom followed suit. As they approached each table, both husband and wife would stand. Robert offered Barbara to the husband for a goodnight grope, while Molly got some encouragement to lock lips and tongue with the wife.

"Switch," commanded Robert, and they did. Then Robert cupped Barbara's ass with his hand and stuck a finger in her rectum. He led her back to their original table as Tom did likewise with Molly.

"Give the girls some goodnight action, would you," said Robert. The four guests stood up and in turn gave each of the women a cup and a kiss. This entailed grabbing a handful of pussy, inserting a couple of fingers while the other hand was on the back of her head pulling her in for a tender kiss as her pussy was violated.

It was hard to tell what was more embarrassing; being paraded around nude from the waist, or being groped and kissed by people who were fully clothed.

Robert led the foursome and the two waiters into the restaurant office.

"Those spike pads make a nice pattern on the ass cheeks, don't they," observed Sam, the older of the two waiters. "Do you mind if I see how that feels?"

"Not at all," interjected Tom. "Girls, why don't you bend over and spread a little so Sam and Tony can check out your butts."

So there they were, Barbara and Molly, a couple of beauties subject to total control by their husbands - and other men - bent over grabbing their ankles showing off their pockmarked butt cheeks. Sam put one hand on Molly's left hip to steady himself, and caressed her ass cheeks with the other. He poked at a few of the spike marks, eliciting delightful squeals from his victim.

Tony was a little more aggressive. He put his left hand under Barbara from the front and firmly gripped her by the pussy. He used his right hand to knead Barbara's cheeks where the spike marks were, then gave her a whopping large slap right across her ass.

Sam and Tony were primed and ready to go...at the girls. Sam pushed Molly down on her knees. He unzipped his pants, leaned over her to grab both her tits, and shoved his rock-hard cock at her pussy. He used one hand to guide it just inside her hole, where he held it motionless.

"What's about to happen, Molly?" he demanded.

"You're going to fuck me," she answered.

"Give it to her hard and deep," chimed in Robert. He pulled up a chair and sat directly in front of Molly's face. He unzipped his pants, extracted his cock and told her.

"Kiss your lover, now, darling."

She put her lips to his cock and waited. Slowly Robert and Sam began to fuck her in rhythm, gradually going deeper into her mouth and into her pussy. She felt squeezed from the front and behind. Meanwhile, Molly was getting a somewhat similar treatment, except that Tony's rather larger cock was sawing in and out of a different hole.

"Molly, can you tell me where Tony's cock is," inquired Robert.

"It's in my ass," she groaned.

"I'm not sure I heard you correctly," teased Robert. "Where did you say it is?"

"It's in my ass. Dammit. He's fucking me in my ass."

"Watch your language young lady, and answer with full sentences if you don't want to get your ass whipped."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry sir. Tony's cock is in my ass."

The men were taking their own sweet time. Robert and Tom both enjoyed giving their wives a long leisurely facefuck. Feeding cock to each other's wife was a fun thing as well.