Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blah.....

Typical blah cheating bitch tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a faithless whore

is a faithless whore

jester4932jester4932over 12 years ago
awesome

I liked it a lot! Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
They need someone else to finish the real story

I know how this ends by the other stories Veri wrote. In the real world Barbara and her boy toy will reap a whirlwind. First the age thing, she old enough to be his mother. Next being 44 she still looks hot but give it half the time she has been married and her boy toy will see different person fast. If the husband gets out you really thing a normal man is going to be happy for her, its call divorce, cause adultery. Then sue the young predator for alienation of affection, he would win. Oh the stud is a predator, that's how the real world would look at it. A wife in hard times, lonely, scared and desperate and the good old stud offers her that he will take care of her off his parents business if she becomes his whore. Then he children, oh yea, they going to say you go girl, shit on our dad and have your fun. Then his parents, the mother knows there will be no grand children, the cheating bitch has two the age of her lover. Then the law suit, does the parents still own the business or did they sign over some or all to there predator son. Even if they didn't the judgment stands forever or till the predator pays it off, so no inheriting the family business and home. Then theirs garnishment, the parents pay him to much for what he is worth and his life style will go down quite a bit for a short time thrill, but knowing the writer, the husband will be all happy and even join in sucking the predators cock because he took care of his whore wife. 4dd1

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Strip On

Yeah dude, strip on with this fine milf. Now that Jared has made her his toy I am looking forward to Barbara helping with the pawn business. Maybe Jared got caught buying stolen goods and the detective wants an interview. Also do consider the manager of the strip club has got to get in on the action a little eh? What about the peeping old neighbor? Just keep writing man, appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
of course

where you live every woman is like that. no I don't mean the husband nor the sex but where you live it it a tradition that the women either sell the kids to a whore house or give them away for adoption this way she is all set.

whoops if she would not have cared for the children why would she start anything like that at all.

well I guess just because it's veri-land where nothing happens that makes any sense!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
An interesting story of . . .

. . . almost incest - of mother and son; of dominance and submission - willful obedience; of absolute infidelity - hubby gone from body and mind in jail forever; and all of the above sitting on top of housewife as stripper femme fatale. Tugs at a lot of the most common fantasies in a just happened sort of way. Not sure if the story will just stop here; I think it probably should, but maybe the author can maintain this level of innocence if he continues. One of the things I like about a story in parts is you never really quite know what is coming next even when you are sure you are certain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wife or striperslut

lets see very good story but if her old man gets out the kid will become tost as if it was my wife. she would get the big d & his mom & dad would be paying over all they had to me. the kid would be sleeping with the fish as would the wife unless she begged forgive ness becuase of the kids. what the kids would do the the mom would make a good story.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Ok lets see

From part one: $800/night, 4nights/week that's $166,000/year.

(That is based on a slow day without any of the high end hooking)

What the fuck does she need Jared for? He would only gum up the works.

Lets see old Hal is still sitting jail. While he was making the money she had no problem taking it but now she throws him to the wolves, nice. She does nothing to help the poor sucker hell he will end up broke for life.

She will continue to hook for the next 10 years, till shes to sick with aids.

Pathetic dribble.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
Wrong Category.

The whole "wife" thing is superfluous to the story. There is no tension, no conflict, no danger, nothing risked. Where is the story? I'm not seeing it. All this is is a progression of sex encounters.

Useless, total waste. Now, if hubby should happen to have some 'friends" who decide Babs should be a good girl, and take some action, THEN you have a story!

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Unlike a lot of the people who commented on this story, I actually liked it a lot. Barbara's a super hot milf who's now in thrall to Jared's superior (compared with her husband's) cock. She's going to get the life fucked out of her, I'm looking forward to reading about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IVE DONE THIS

Three doors down my neighbors separated and the MILF kept the house. I was friends with her dopey kids but not too friendly, but once separated I came over every night, waiting for my chance. One night the MILF returned home drunk from a night out with her girlfriends. Her kids were asleep and I was just leaving. I walked her in, poured her a glass of wine and we sat by the fire talking for an hour. Then I just reached over and kissed her. She was ravenous. She ripped at my clothes and we did it right there on the floor. The after resting a while, she told me I had to leave. I picked her up, took her to her bed and fucked her right on her marital bed twice more. The second time, as I was pumping her from behind I filmed a part of it on my Iphone. I was making her say she was a slut and a whore and that her pussy belonged to me now. Needless to say, I spent the night. In the morning, I lay in bed as she got her stupid kids off to school. Then she came to me and I fucked her silly most of the morning. She was mine for about a year. I came and fucked her whenever I wanted. She would suck my cock in the car while I drove. I took her out-although never in our town- and made her show off her super hot body. We fucked at little sleazy motels all over the state. It was a great year and then I went off to college. Nothing like a hot, horny MILF who will do anything for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where's the club?

I liked the story, but there's nothing in this chapter about the strip club. That is, after all, the title of the story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sill

Probably the most ridiculous writing and storyline in LW. Author.must have been stoned.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story. well written i gave it 5 stars. i loved the fact that Barbara got into the strip club as a hostess but quickly found out that she had to fill in as a dancer. She did it but then she met Jared and he saved her from working there anymore and moved in with her and made her his willing sex slave. That is a win-win

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle7 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I hope you finish her journey and let us know how you want it to go. Love your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous