Barbara in the Morning

Story Info
Barbara offers her pussy cum to her husband. She's videod.
1.6k words
3.88
16.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara Westfall was preparing to give Morning Sacrifice. In complete stillness she reviewed her preparation. Rules, she had learned, were given to be followed. Remove all body hair with special attention to pussy and crotch. Brush long brown hair until gleaming. Pinch nipples until fully engorged. Kneel before the mirror and cameras. Spread knees wide. Hold head high. Clasp hands behind the neck.

It was a Friday, so all the Westfall women would be getting treatment from behind.

Barbara's asshole hovered just barely above the tip of the floor mounted dildo she would sink down on when she began. But first she must maintain contact with only the tip for a full three minutes. With precisely the first ¾ inch inside her rectum. Halfway through the three minutes her quads were burning beyond belief. When she sank down and impaled herself the head brace stretched her neck and kept her breasts high and round.

Barbara's ass was always tight and round; two hours a day of HIIT spin sessions on the pussy saddle made sure of that. While she sat spinning, the pommel pressed against her pubic bone, and the cantle in back prevented her from moving away from it.

Robert Westfall watched impassively. He had filled the squeezable dildo with a lotion of his own design. Mostly a paste of ground hot spicy peppers and itching powder mixed into virgin olive oil. He put one forefinger under her chin, caressed her throat and slapped her face once on each cheek.. This was her signal to begin. She took a deep breath and then sank down onto the dildo until she was fully impaled. She squeezed the dildo as hard as she could and was rewarded with a droplet of Robert's special ointment. Just one squeeze and her asshole began to heat up and to itch. It was all she could do to not move or even squirm.

Barbara was implanted with a control chip in her pubic bone. It could make her feel anything from an exquisite never-ending orgasm to more agonizing pain than she could possibly imagine. But that was not the worst aspect of it. The memory of the implantation ceremony and her first ever orgasm - in front of an attentive audience no less - was a humiliation ever present in the back of her mind.

The pubic control chip monitored everything going on inside her body. It provided the usual pulse, body temperature, blood oxygen and other biometrics - especially pussy metrics. Robert and any observers would know exactly how wet, how swollen and how close to cumming her pussy was. When her pussy (really Robert's as he owned every hole in her body) had something inside it, how deep it was and what kind of action was taking place.

Morning Sacrifice was always performed silently. Pussy metrics were streamed to the display board above her head. Barbara Westfall began by pulling her pussy lips as far apart as she could and holding on until the board displayed "pussy spread accepted". Next she was required to press her clit with one forefinger as hard as she could. After three or four seconds a low tone sounded once, indicating sufficient pressure on the clit. Now she must hold position and rake the nail of her other forefinger up her slit from her cunt hole to her clit as painfully as she could. She had to try three times before the double tone sounded, letting all viewers know that she had reached a satisfactory pain level.

Barbara had one more unpleasant task to complete before she could begin working her pussy to orgasm. She began riding the ass dildo up and down, raising up on her knees until it almost exited her asshole, then squeezing it as hard as she could while sinking all the way down until she was again completely impaled. This maximized the burning fire from the hot pepper lotion oozing out of the dildo's tip. Ten times she lifted her ass and worked her way back down the dildo. When she was firmly impaled the tenth time, she cupped her pussy with both hands and squeezed herself as hard as she could in a futile attempt to distract her attention from the fire in her behind. Only time and a vigorous pussy workout would put the fire out.

She began working herself with her fingers, running them up and down her slit and plunging 2 fingers of each hand into her cunt. She pushed and pulled inside herself as she had been taught, while working her clit with the heel of her right hand. She looked to Robert for his approval of her efforts and was rewarded with a small spurt of the cooling jelly oozed out of the sides of the dildo. She pulled her left-hand fingers out of her pussy and began rubbing herself around her clit.

As she stroked herself for Robert to see, her sexual excitement increased along with the humiliating knowledge that her performance was being watched by not just her husband but members of the Family Rules oversight board. Of course, all sessions were recorded and archived for community viewing. Insufficient enthusiasm or orgasms before 15 minutes of pussy play could result in a variety of torments and punishments. A momentary frown during last Friday's offering had been "rewarded" with today's dildo dispensing its fiery mix.

Barbara of course had no clock or timer to go by. She no choice but to keep working her pussy until she was convinced her required time had been filled. She alternated working her slit with slapping and pinching her thighs. She cupped both tits and then pulled at her nipples, finally pinching then as hard as she could with her long red fingernails. For the final ten minutes before orgasm, she must be so close that she could come on command in five seconds. Occasionally, Robert would command "come now" Falling below the "cum zone", as it was called, could result in a timer reset. She had experienced that once, and never wanted to again. So she kept her fingers moving on her pussy, breathing harder and harder and raising her body temperature until she was drenched with her own sweat.

She was ready for Morning Declaration, the penultimate step of Morning Sacrifice before giving up her orgasm. She looked again to Robert, who signaled her to speak. She promised her devotion, obedience, and subservience.

"I will worship my husband with pussy, mouth and anus," she promised. "I will do anything and everything I am commanded," she declared. "All my liberties are his to control and display."

All Barbara needed now was permission to cum. She recited the last sacrificial utterance, begging for permission. "Please may this pussy come. Please may I give sacrifice to the husband."

Robert waved his hand. Barbara switched to saying "pussy" over and over. She rubbed her clit with one finger and hooked her pussy fingers inside herself as hard as she could. Squeezed her ass on the dildo with all her might and tipped herself into an orgasm that had her entire body trembling and shaking. Only when it subsided did she go silent. She hoped that everything she was giving would be enough to satisfy her husband - and the review board.

Review Time

Today the review stand was a simple upright T with hand and footholds. Barbara stood bent over it with her feet spread the mandatory 48 inch minimum. The crossbar supported her under her hips. Once her wrists were fastened the hand holds had been lowered down to her ankles. This position put her head at the optimal height for Giving Testimony and Receiving Forgiveness.

Robert seated himself directly in front of his wife and lowered the front flap of his pants. Two members of the Review Board stood behind her, running their hands up and down her legs, squeezing her ass and fondling her pussy. Robert brought the tip of his cock to Barbara's mouth as she felt a finger at her butthole. Barbara opened her mouth and Robert put the head of his cock just past her parted lips. Testimony was always given with lips on a cock.

Robert began asking her questions, which she must answer clearly and distinctly even with cock as a speech impediment. The men of the families found this part of the ceremonies almost too exciting.

"Did you maintain silence throughout?" he asked. Barbara nodded vigorously.

"Did you impale all ten times?" Again she nodded her head.

"Did you work your pussy to cum for all to see?" This question was always answered out loud and in the third person. "Barbara Westfall played with her slit and fingered her pussy hole for all the community to see," she said shamefully.

Barbara gave her testimony as best as she could. Her face was slapped only twice.

"Time to Pronounce Judgement," Robert announced. "Not completely silent until Morning Declaration - one point. Failure to impale on numbers 3, 7 and 9 - three points. Three more points for incorrect testimony. Failure to say thank you for cooling lotion. - one point. Total 8 points for 80 minutes." After some thought Robert put one hand on the back of Barbara's head and entwined his fingers in her hair. He caressed her throat and spoke. "In my great mercy I will reduce sentence to one full hour. Half now and the rest on my command." It sounded good but Barbara Westfall knew from bitter experience that the sentence reductions were never worth the "mercy" sessions.

It was time for Barbara to Receive Forgiveness from Robert and the Board members. Barbara would now take cock from Robert in her mouth and throat while the two board members administered to her aching rectum. Only after each of the men deposited their forgiveness in her would she be allowed to shower, dress, and go about her day.

After Morning Insertion of course but that is another story.