Barbara Takes a Back Door Insertion

Story Info
Barb receives a remote control butt plug where it belongs.
1.5k words
3.98
21.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara Westfall had managed to complete her Morning Sacrifice. Not without some errors that resulted in face slapping and 30 minutes of spit roast. Robert had slowly face fucked her for half an hour while two Family Board members had gone balls deep into her ass. She owed Robert 30 minutes of "anytime". But for now she had showered and dressed and was ready to go about her day.

"I believe you are scheduled for a neighborhood walk this morning," Robert informed Barbara. "There will be four other wives with you." To the uninformed that sounded delightful, but Barbara knew better than that. The neighborhood men would be delighted; the members of today's Five Wives Club perhaps not quite so much, to put it mildly, which it certainly was not going to be.

After her Morning Sacrifice Barbara had cleaned herself up and prepared herself for her customary Morning Insertion. She had no panties to pull down so she simply bent straight legged from her waist and hooked her long fingers under her toes. This style toe touch maximized the spread of her cheeks and gave greater exposure to her asshole. At command she moved her legs to the regulation four feet apart. At a second command she lifted her head and reached back with both hands. She reached deep into her own crack and pulled her cheeks as far apart as she could manage.

Sitting comfortably beside his straining, panting wife Robert lay one hand casually on her back and began to caress Barbara from her tailbone up her spine and then back again.

"What's about to happen, Barbara?" he asked.

"I don't know exactly," she answered."But I'm pretty sure it involves taking something up my ass."

"Excellent guess Barbara. As a prize we're going to double the number of items you've won for identifying your ass as the target. How does that sound?"

Barbara was silent. Robert waited a bit. Then he said, "That wasn't enough for you? Perhaps I should triple the number or just go all in?"

Barbara shook her head violently.

"No, please, give me only double. I beg you. Please show mercy."

"Perhaps I will but first I will instruct you in the proper way to request anything at all. Now lift your head," Robert said as he opened the flap of his pants, releasing his cock and balls for action. Or in this case, conversation.

He held his erect cock to her lips while his hands gently cradled her face. "Kiss your lover now, and show some affection. Let it rest on your tongue. Now what did you want to ask me?"

Barbara struggled to speak clearly with a nice thick cock riding on her tongue.

"Pleath thir. stho mercy on my asth."

"Hmmm. I think you requested mercy for your ass. Is that right? If I understood you correctly then suck me into your throat and hold it."

With her face tilted upward his cock slid effortlessly past the opening to her throat. He put one hand on the back of her head and drove her face into his groin until she was completely and firmly impaled. Barbara was about to pass out yet she still held a hand to each foot.

Finally he relented and slowly released her.

"I'm going to ask our next door neighbor Tom to come over and give me a hand.Would you like that? In the meantime why don't you get in the baby position."

As Robert texted Tom Barbara sank into a squat from her bent over stance, lowered herself to the ground and rolled over onto her back. She bent her legs to her chest and then pulled them wide with her hands holding the back of her knees. She was like a baby ready to get her ass wiped before being diapered.

There was a knock on the front door. Robert opened it wide to find both Tom and his young wife standing before him.

"Why don't you come in and join us? I didn't mean for you to bring a gift."

"It's nothing really. Now what can I help you with?"

Tom's wife stared at Barbara as she bent over in legs spread position as the men casually discussed how best to assert their dominance.

"Stand up Barbara. We'll play some football now.

Why don't you hike the ball to Tom."

An iron football was mounted on the floor. All Barbara could do was bend or squat over the ball with her hands holding it like the football it wasn't. Once she was in her stance any unprovoked movement was considered a false start, and penalties applied.

"I must say, Robert, her ass and pussy are deliciously displayed. May I?"

"By all means, " said Robert. "Have at her."

Tom walked behind the bent and spread wife of his next door neighbor. From behind he reached between her legs and palmed her pussy. He gradually increased his pressure as he worked his fingers between her lips and down around her cunt hole. He wrapped his free arm around her and cupped her mound with his hand. The tip of his finger worked her clit. Now his thumb pushed slowly into her pussy hole, matched by his middle finger deep in her ass.

He activated his finger buzzer and worked out on the sopping wet button that stood erect, uncovered by the clitoral hood. Barbara took off like a rocket. She grabbed Tom's wrists and tried to lift herself out of his grip. To no avail.

As all this was going on Robert had grabbed Tom's wife by her neck leash and pulled her down to hands and knees. He walked her in front of his chair and fastened her into a helpful position. He sat down and unzipped.

"Say aaah," he told her and laid his cock down on her tongue.

"Don't move a muscle."

Robert loved a good cock holder and there really was nothing better than a soft compliant mouth.

"Tom, why don't you pick something and let Barbara give it a try."

"OK Bob. I think this Bluetooth enabled butt plug would do the job. It doesn't support shock, but you can control thickness, rotation and vibration. Oh. and it can extend studs and ridges for extra stimulation."

"Barbara, you can relax a little, grab your ankles now."

She breathed a sigh of relief. This position didn't stress her glutes quite so much. But then she heard Robert say

" Put one foot up on that stool so Tom can get a better grip. Tom I suggest you put your thumb in her cunthole and hold her pubes with your hand. Then slide that baby right into her chute."

Tom did as suggested. He grabbed Barbara by her pussy in one of the most intimate ways possible. All she could feel was his thumb grinding her from the inside and the rhythmic squeezing of his hand on her lips. Plus the finger working itself up and down between her innermost lips. Tom put the tip of the butt plug just at the edge of Barbara's anas. He pushed in a little and watched as she involuntarily squeezed her ass as tight as she could and fought against being plugged.

"Maybe a little lube would be good," suggested Robert. Barbara pick a number between 1 and 4. Robert kept four different lubricators handy for use.

"No Bob, please, you pick, please sir, give me the cooling lube in my ass. It burned so bad this morning. I need my ass cooled off."

"Oh, well, I guess I should be nice to you. Tom you can brush her up with that third bottle there. Now Barbara you understand that cooling your inside always goes with heating you up on the outside. Is that what you want? OK, good. Tom, hold her tight."

Robert slowly whipped a single tail back and forth over Barbara's ass. Each stroke felt like the cut of a sharp knife. Lines began to form on her cheeks crossing perpendicular to her ass crack. Her skin turned red.

"I think she's ready now, Tom."

Tom dipped the brush in the ice-cold lotion and worked the brush past Barbara's sphincter ring and down into her tunnel. She tensed hard from the freezing feeling but did not let go of her ankles. She stood there, bent over, one foot on the floor and the other on a thigh high stool. She remained bent over her folded leg with her hair hanging down hiding the look of shame on her face. Tom worked the brush in and out of her until he was convinced she was a well lubed girl. He put the tip of the plug just inside Barbara where it mattered most. Then moving his hand in a circle he worked the dildo slowly into her until he could feel Barbara clench his hand with her pussy as the plug embedded itself. Only a small flange protruded; just enough so that anytime Barbara sat down the plug would be pushed upward and she would feel stuffed and filled all over again.

"Barbara, you better get yourself off to work now. It wouldn't be good for you to be late. Come here and give me a nice romantic kiss before you go. Tom do you want to stick around and play some games with your wife?"