Watch Party - Round 01

Story Info
Three geeky guys never knew their best friend was so filthy.
3.1k words
4.32
16.8k
25
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaxDante
DaxDante
34 Followers

"So, where d'you want to start?" asked Dave, passing round the beers. A cool bottle of Cobra each for Matt, Phil and Sammy.

"Star Wars," said Matt as he dropped into the armchair. Tall, broad-shouldered with messy blond hair, he crashed down into his seat heavily.

"Nah, Trek," suggested Phil, planting his lanky form down on the righthand end of the sofa opposite. "More choice, more classics."

"More choice is a bad thing," said Dave, taking the opposite end of the sofa and flipping open his own beer.

Sammy sat down between them, taking the central seat of the sofa. Her round ass and wide hips plugged the gap between them nicely. Both gents quietly enjoyed the sensation of her buttocks and thighs rubbing against their own. Neither guy was big; Phil was slender, bordering on skinny, while Dave was inarguably average in build. Both had short dark hair in contrast to Matt's blond mop.

"This sofa is tiny," complained Sammy, wriggling her butt in her seat. Her long red hair flowed down her back and shoulders, covering much of her T-shirt, which depicted a green-skinned Orion woman with hair that matched her own. She adjusted her jeans in an attempt to make herself more comfortable and kicked off her shoes. "Anyway, I vote Trek."

"You always do," moaned Matt.

"I'm up for Trek," said Dave, settling the matter. "Voyager?"

"Definitely," agreed Sammy, smiling, her freckled nose scrunching up beneath her green-rimmed glasses.

"That's the worst one!" exclaimed Matt in exasperation. "Voyager's shit!"

"Mate, you're outvoted," pointed out Phil. "Team couch has opted for Voyager."

Dave flicked up Netflix and selected the series, letting it pick up from whichever episode he had last watched. The four of them, friends since school, got together for these chilled film and telly nights every few months when they were free. Between nights like this, they exchanged the odd text or message online, but otherwise their lives were starting to get more complicated and keeping them busy. It had been longer than usual since the last one, so Dave had been looking forward to seeing them again -- especially Sammy.

They'd always been the geeky kids and it hadn't much changed now that they'd made it into their twenties. They'd never cared about being cool or popular though -- they had each other. The guys had each other's backs and they'd all have taken a phaser to the chest for Sam.

The episode kicked off and the title flashed up briefly: "One."

"Gripping title," quipped Matt.

"Stop bitching," said Sammy. "This one's all Seven and the Doctor, so it's bound to be good."

They watched and drank happily for a while, playfully snapping at each other, commenting on the programme and making jokes. Dave got up to grab more beers for everyone before they'd reached the end of the first act.

"Fuck, Seven of Nine is so fit," said Sammy, watching the statuesque blonde in her tight-fitting, maroon one-piece.

"You're not wrong," agreed Phil.

Dave nodded his agreement. "Even you have to admit that, Matt."

"I'm definitely not arguing," said the fair-haired gent. "You should get a catsuit like that, Sammy," he added, smirking.

"I would if I had tits like that," she said, biting her lip as she eyed up the curvacious figure of Jeri Ryan.

"There's a saying amongst my people," said Phil. "It goes, 'Who needs tits with an ass like that?'"

Matt burst out laughing, almost squirting beer out of his nostrils.

"Aw, Phil," said Sammy, giving him her sweetest smile. "You say the nicest things."

"He's not wrong though," said Dave, almost involuntarily, the beer already beginning to take over his vocal functions.

"Enough about my arse!" cried Sammy, but there was a smile on her face and laughter in her voice.

"Turn it up a bit, Dave," said Matt. "If I have to watch this I at least want to hear what they're saying."

"I'll get it," said Sammy, plucking herself from the sofa. She walked over to the TV and stood right in front of it, theatrically bending over to reach the volume control on the lower right edge of the screen. Her wide hips and thick backside strained against the denim of her pants. Phil let out a wolf whistle.

"I hope you all enjoyed that," smiled Sammy, squeezing back in between the dark-haired boys.

"Were you drinking before you got here?" asked Dave, wondering why his friend was acting like such a tease.

"No," she said, smiling at him. "I'm just really happy to see you guys."

The episode continued through a third round of beer. When the credits rolled Phil volunteered to pop to the shop to grab some more before they picked something else to watch.

"On foot?" said Matt. "You'll be ages! Dave, have you got anything else in?"

"There's a bottle of vodka somewhere," he said, getting to his feet. A quick rummage in the kitchen and they were once again furnished with drinks, although Sammy had taken posession of the bottle. After another good-natured argument, they settled on the cult space-vampire movie Lifeforce, thanks to Matt's decisive words of wisdom: "Because tits."

The film started up, moving along slowly.

"This film is actually quite shit, now I think about it," said Matt, resulting in a round chorus of "Shut up Matt!" from the direction of the sofa.

"Guys, I'm really uncomfortable," said Sammy. "This sofa really is too small. Can I just lie across you?"

Dave and Phil looked at each other, and after an unspoken moment of agreement, said they'd be all too happy to become furniture for Samantha. Still clutching the vodka, she reclined across them, her head in Phil's lap and her feet in Dave's. Her toes wriggled in her cute pink socks. Dave couldn't help but watch them. He had a bit of a... thing... for feet, not that he'd ever told any of these guys. Experimentally, he lay his hands on Sammy's feet, as if he was just placing them in his lap. She made no sign that she minded.

"Finally!" shouted Phil as the beautiful naked form of Mathilda May appeared on the screen. There was a cheer of agreement from the group.

"Fuck, look at her!" said Sammy. "Look at those fucking tits!"

"We are," said Matt.

"God, I wish I had tits like that," said Sammy, insecurely rubbing at the discrete A-cups that pressed against her t-shirt. Her nipples were visibly hard, poking through the thin fabric. Dave noticed Phil shift uncomfortably under her head, no doubt alerted to a development in the trouser area.

"Your tits are gorgeous," said Dave, looking at the girl spread over them.

"Aw, thank you!" She smiled broadly. "I don't believe you, but thanks."

Emboldened by the mixture of beer and vodka, Dave continued.

"It's true," he said. "All of you is gorgeous."

"Go on," she said, quietly.

"Your tits are gorgeous. Your hair is gorgeous. Your smile is gorgeous."

"Your arse is gorgeous," added Matt.

"Your arse is gorgeous," concurred Dave. "Even your feet are gorgeous."

"My feet?!" Sammy giggled at the idea. "My poor, aching, worn-out-from-a-long-day-at-work feet?"

Dave wasn't so oblivious as to miss a cue like this, and began to rub her through her socks, applying firm but sensitive pressure. Sammy sighed contentedly, and Dave's cock throbbed hard. He'd imagined something like this happening many times before, although in his fantasies the other two guys weren't there being gooseberries. Still, his long-borne masturbational fantasy came back into his mind, and he envisioned sensually moving up Sammy's legs until he reached the warm, wet flesh between them.

The film continued, but while Sammy was watching it contentedly, the boys found themselves watching her more and more. She rubbed her erect nipples absently while Dave rubbed her feet, her sighs turning to gentle moans. The naked form of Mathilda May as a space vampire occupied her gaze.

"Fuck," she sighed, "I'm getting really turned on." She swigged from the vodka bottle.

"You're not the only one," muttered Phil.

"Mmm, I can tell," she replied, a laugh in her voice. She shifted the weight of her head, the left side of her face pressing against his cock through the fabric of his clothes. At the same time, she began to move her feet, rubbing at Dave's bulging erection. Matt watched all this intently.

Sammy loosened the button of her jeans with her left hand, gingerly moving her right under the fabric.

"Does anyone mind if I...?"

"I can honestly say," said Matt, "and I think I speak for all of us, that nobody here minds if you do whatever you want."

"Thanks boys," she sighed, slipping her hand fully into her jeans. She was now visibly rubbing herself, her knuckles tensing against the fabric as she frotted. By now, all three men were sporting painfully hard erections.

"We always watch films with hot women in," said Sammy, dreamily. "Not that I mind, but why don't I ever get to see any cocks when I'm with you?"

"I don't have any in my collection," said Dave, apologetically.

Matt stood up, a little shaky from drinking, his hard member straining against his pants.

"I've got one in mine," he said, smirking again.

Sammy smiled up at him.

"Get it out then," she said, still happily touching herself. "I want to see."

Matt, spurred on by beer and vodka, pulled down his loose trousers and underpants, releasing six-and-a-half inches of thick manhood. Sam's rubbing got faster.

"Ooh, that's nice," she said. "You don't have to just stand there. You can play with it too. I shouldn't be the only one enjoying myself." She looked at both Dave and Phil in turn. "You too, if you want."

Phil balked. "I'm right by your face."

Sammy looked up at him, smiling sweetly. "And...?"

Phil wriggled in his spot, tugging down his own pants, unleashing his own solid stick of meat. It pressed up against Sammy's freckled cheek. She moaned contentedly, wriggling against it.

"That feels good," murmured Phil as her cheek rubbed against the head of his cock.

"Yes," she whispered, "Yes it does. You can use my face if you like."

Phil did so, gently rubbing his cock against his friend's cheek, at first just with his hand, before holding it against her with his palm and thrusting with his hips. He grunted quietly with the pleasure of the sensation. Matt, standing over her, began vigorously rubbing his own cock, as Sammy watched happily.

"Dave," she murmured, "what about you?"

"You're sure you're OK with this?" he asked, concerned. He had never seen his friend like this, so brazenly sexual and confident.

"Do I look like I'm not OK?" she said, rubbing her clit furiously. "You like my feet, right? You can use them if you want."

The offer was too much to refuse. Dave pulled of Sammy's socks, exposing pale, dainty size fives with tiny, delicate toes. He unzipped his trousers and unleashed his own dick, seven-inches-plus of hard flesh that he inserted between her two feet. Like Phil, he began to thrust, savouring the sensation of the slightly rough skin of Sammy's soles against the sensitive head of his cock.

They continued for some time, Sammy growing increasingly ecstatic at the experience of being used as a masturbation tool by three men, her breathing getting heavier. Finally, she climaxed, a squeal of pleasure catching in her throat and a patch of moisture forming at the crotch of her jeans. She sighed and relaxed, tension leaving her body.

"Undress me," she demanded, stretching her arms back over her head.

Phil ceased his frotting, grabbing the bottom of Sammy's t-shirt and yanking it over her head and off, throwing it over the other side of the room. Matt leaned over and grabbed the top of her jeans, tugging them down as the girl wriggled her hips to help. Dave helped pull them over her feet and away, dumping them on the floor. Matt then carefully peeled back Sammy's soaked knickers, sneakily slipping them into his back pocket.

"I saw that, cheeky," said Sammy, stretching across her other two friends. The three men looked at her longingly: her milk pale skin, her small breasts with their prominent pink nipples, the flash of bold red hair at her crotch and under her arms. Dave began again to thrust his cock between her feet, reaching out with his right hand to gently touch the pink button of a clit peeking out from the ginger pubes. She squeaked with shock and pleasure.

"Put your fingers inside me," she said, moaning with pleasure as he did so. They slid in easily, two fingers, then three, gliding along the slick wet lips and into Sammy's tender tunnel. Phil went back to rubbing his cock against her face, running it roughly over her lips and cheeks. She reached up with her right hand, grabbing Matt's hard cock. She began to jerk it, savouring the feeling of the hot flesh in her hand.

"Fuck, that's it Sammy," murmured the big lad.

"This is fantastic," said Phil.

"You're totally sure you're OK with this?" asked Daved, concerned for his friend, drunkenly pleasuring three horny young men.

She sighed, this time with some irritation.

"Dave, do I look like I don't want this? Do I look like I'm not loving every second of this? You think I've never looked at the three of you, and wondered what your hard cocks would feel like? I bet you've thought about what it would feel like inside me."

"So many times," he admitted.

"Then find out. I want you to use me. All three of you."

"I've just never seen you like this," said Dave.

"You don't know everything about me. Just because I'm a geek doesn't mean I don't like to fuck. I love getting off, and I love getting people off. And what's better than getting off three of my favourite guys?"

"If you put it like that..." said Dave, using his free hand to grip Sammy's pale feet around his cock as he thrust up and down. Phil's thrusts against the girl's face got more aggressive and he grunted in pleasure.

"Fuck yeah," murmured Sammy, "yeah, do it roughly like that."

Phil continued, getting more aggressive still. He grabbed his cock by the base and smacked against his friend's face, a soft, meaty thwack sounding before he again pressed it against her cheek and roughly frotted against her.

"Yes... fucking love that!" she cried.

Matt pulled away from Sam's hand, moving to the right-hand side of the sofa. He grabbed his friend under her arms and pulled her backwards. Her legs straightened as Dave held tight to her feet, as Matt settled her head over the arm of the chair. She leant back, her head hanging upside down, her radiant red locks sweeping downwards and her glasses clattering onto the floor.

"Mate!" protested Phil. "I was busy there!"

"You can use another bit of me," said Sammy. She grabbed his cock in her left hand, rubbing it vigorously, before Phil pulled it away. He stuffed it under her arm, rubbing it against her sweaty, unshaven armpit. The curled hairs rubbed roughly against the head of his cock, the resulting friction intensely pleasurable, and he grunted again.

"Now that's good," he said, angrily fucking the girl's armpit.

Sammy looked up at Matt, upside-down and smiling widely. His balls hung over her face, tantalisingly. She opened her mouth and stuck out her wet tongue. Grinning, Matt bent his knees slightly, lowering himself so that his hairy sack landed in her mouth. She caressed it with her tongue, eliciting pleasured moaning from both of them.

"Oh yeah..." groaned the big man. "That's fucking good. You like that? You like it in your mouth?"

Sammy sucked ever so gently on one testicle before letting it plop out of her mouth.

"I fucking love it. Use my mouth. Use me like a toy."

Without further encouragement, Matt stooped down further, holding himself up with his hands against the arm of the chair. He lowered his thick cock into Sammy's mouth. She sucked greedily on it, and he leaned forward, thrusting it down to the back of her throat. She gagged, and he pulled out, leaving a trail of drool down her face.

"Don't stop!" she cried. "Use me. Fuck my throat like a cunt."

The obscene instructions coming from their friend's mouth only spurred the boys on. Dave and Phil continued to use her appendages to pleasure themselves, while Matt thrust his length into her warm, wet throat. She gagged frequently, the tightness around his shaft and head causing him to grunt in pleasure. Phil watched the slight bulge in her neck every time Matt thrust into her, a slightly sickening yet incredibly erotic sight. Sammy wriggled her butt on top of him and Dave, rubbing her clit frantically while Dave finger-fucked her in time with his own thrusting.

"Jesus," gasped Phil, "I'm gonna come."

Matt pulled out from Sammy's mouth, straightening up. She spat out a glob of sputum that ran down her hanging face into her hair.

"Me too," he said, rubbing his saliva-soaked cock.

"Me three," said Dave, his thrusting getting sporadic and urgent.

"Come on me boys," said Sammy hungrily. "Fucking paint me!"

That was all the extra stimulation they needed. As one man, the three friends hit orgasm, thick spurts of ejaculate shooting from their cocks. Dave's spurted over Sammy's toes, Phil's shot out from under her arm and coated her left breast, while Matt triumphantly jerked himself onto her face. Heavy ropes of spunk landed on her neck and chin and ran down her face into her increasingly matted hair. Being the target of three loads of hot jizz was enough to trigger Sam's next orgasm. She squealed as she came, her tight cunt clenching around Dave's fingers as her back arched. She finally relaxed, and Dave gently pulled out his fingers, wrinkled with moisture and coated with Sammy's own juices.

Sammy slid back down, her head supported by the inside of the arm. Spit and spunk began to slither back down her flushed-red face towards her mouth. She smiled broadly, panting.

"Am I your best friend or what?" she said, laughing.

"You are the best girl in the whole world," said Matt.

"The whole galaxy," added Phil.

"The whole fucking universe!" cheered Dave.

"Let's not leave it so long till our next get-together," said Sammy. "You guys busy next week?"

"Fuck yes," they said, in unison.

"Great. Now, lovely Matt, would you mind grabbing me a towel? I think I need a little cleaning up. And has anyone seen my glasses? I want to watch the end of the film."

DaxDante
DaxDante
34 Followers