All Comments on 'Barbaric Behaviour'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AliceTagAliceTag2 months ago

I really enjoyed reading this story. A new and interesting twist on the slutty elf in high position story, with enough length that we had time to enjoy the characters. Would not mind a sequel.

komercjankomercjan2 months ago

Great story as always but I would place it in lower place on ranking of your stories. You are definitely the best author on literotica. I don't know nothing about ownership rights by I would like to read something written by you from known fiction univers, like power girl like to use kryptonite in incognito to get humiliated but secretly wants get defeated and used as her super persona or Lily Potter likes to gets fucked by junior death eaters in her final year in hogwarts. Yours always exquisite work but about popular fiction characters. If not that's okay to because I always enjoy your talent and wait in anticipation for more perfect wank material from your brilliant perverted mind xd

pinustaedapinustaeda2 months ago

In my opinion this is your best work yet because of the breadth and blending of your various styles and moods. The 1 page love story between Jodrolim and Nyana that opens this masterpiece was genuinely moving to me, a feat considering that I started reading this story in a mindlessly horny and sadistic mood, not knowing what to expect besides the vague idea of badass barbarian babes. Speaking of my dark sadistic fantasies (they are only fantasies to be clear), I saw a lot of your earlier darker, rawer, and crueler stories echoed in this one, imbued with new meaning from a more thoughtful and experienced point of view. The depths that Nyana sinks to using her mouth to clean up messes and ordering her own verbal and physical beating are surprisingly purposeful and evolve from an adrenaline rush that brings Nyana with her lover's departed soul to a real connection with oppressed slaves. Real world commentary is a strength of your writing, and I think Nyana's grappling with her playacting at self-destruction and slavery, while real slaves truly suffer without a choice is commentary by you on the real world and your own internal debates.

There is still levity, humor, and lightness in this story, as well as some of the magical fairy tale feeling that has been apparent in the second half of your writing career on this site; your heroines are both extremely talented and lucky that circumstances bend to allow them to indulge their kink without life breaking changes while also promoting social justice. I think I've seen other commentators disparage this stylistic choice, but I personally prefer it to stop sadistic humiliation fantasies from being a dark, dry recounting of brutality; if I wanted unending horror, brutality, and madness, I could simply read human history. A magical adventure setting seems to complement your more whimsical writing choices and miraculously clever reversals that your protagonists specialize in, seen here in the way that Nyana exploits the cruel Forgefire's literal racial blindness.

Nyana's ending triumph and speech directly reference the duality of fantastically self-destructive dreams and the acknowledgement of the cruel charnel house that is history. Her display of her modified, degraded body is both a statement of inhumanity to outgroups and still her own twisted delight. Tellingly Nyana still can't forgive humanity enough to stop elven and dwarven slaves from being replaced by human slaves taken from the invaders, which I interpret as a reference to the little inner evils in her, you, me, and everyone. Great work!

Stray thoughts: One of my only petty complaints about your writing is that there has been a sharp drop in the presence of voluptuous Latina MILFs. Thanks for indulging in my longstanding kink of the degradation of a beautiful female elf, which probably fueled by the constant non-pornographic depictions of elves as high and mighty, so the contrast is higher for humiliation purposes. Your work and its themes previously directly influenced a fantasy idea of mine about a voluptuous, muscular female elf adventurer buying a sadistic sexual gladiatorial arena and creating equitable working conditions there while also participating in grueling fights and BDSM sex shows.

Blank97Blank972 months ago

Holy shit! This has to be your best one yet! I was scared that the amphitheatre might ruin it but you kept it vague enough that it enhanced it instead.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 2 months ago

You are quite the wordsmith . The creativity and details in this fantastic otherworld of yours is amazing . I can't thank you enough for sharing your GR8 work with us for free here on Literotica .

Well done . I'm a fan .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another absolute banger

jckdwjckdwabout 2 months ago

Another excellent story, very well written and less than a month since that last - dare I say you appear to have your mojo back?

Well done and thanks for all the effort you put in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I understand that it is a fantasy world but there was too much racism here for me to be enjoyable. I've been angry and uncomfortable most of the time. The story has an anti-racist intention, I know, but still... No, thanks, not my cup of tea. I normally like what you do but today we are making an exception, it seems.

Nyana is a lovely person and great character. So brave and witty. Stillstar is also fine..., in a different way. Despite what I said before is a good story. It doesn't have enough magical mumbo-jumbo to be ridiculous and the slight political humor was fun.

Like always, thank you for the story and waiting for the next one.

-Onkana

IwroteathingIwroteathingabout 2 months agoAuthor

Whistle-stop tour of the comments because there are a couple of things I want to speak to. Thanks to everyone for the kind responses, this piece seriously got away from me in terms of length, time investment, and living in forefront my mind. I'll try to take it a bit easier on myself in the next story. There definitely won't be a sequel as I don't know how to build on Nyana's story without getting either repetitive or silly.

Komercjan: Literotica doesn't allow humiliation of pre-existing characters or people so I'm afraid you won't be seeing any fanfic from me here. I tried it once with Skyline 0 sunrise (a hastily off-branded Horizon Zero Dawn fic) and it was pretty disastrous.

Pinustaeda: thanks for really chiming with my work. The last busty Latina protagonist was in Off The Top Rope, which was 2 stories ago. I try not to be monochromatic in my characters but this piece was already walking an uncomfortable line with fantasy racism, I didn't want to risk mixing real world races into it and inadvertently producing something problematic. (Nyana's skin was referred to as pale at one point but aside from that I tried not to specify characters skin colours.)

Onkana: I'm sorry this piece made you uncomfortable. It may have been a bit much for an internet smut-peddler to get so political, but for a while I have been mindful that I am playing with fetishes that others have been through in less supportive environments and feeling guilt at the trauma my works are tangential to. Enslavement as a fetish has a lot of baggage (often racial) and I hoped that setting such a story around fantasy races would create enough cognitive distance that the issue of enjoying enslavement while others suffer from it could be confronted without being too triggering. Also Escapades didn't have a lot of narrative depth and I think I overcompensated. Hopefully my next piece will tread lighter ground.

Thanks again for all the kind words, I will start on the next story the moment the creative urge hits me again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No worries, man (I think that you are a man), it's just fantasy, as you said. When I read erotic things, I don't have the same mindset as with a dramatic novel, and themes like the one you proposed... Let's say that I wasn't in the mood for that. Maybe your other readers had more fun than I. I didn't mean to be the party pooper, I just said my opinion.

In my stories I've used several names that hint the ethnic group of the characters, but if I remember right, I only mentioned the race explicitly once. I felt that I had to, because the daughter was physically different to the mother, who had never seen her, nor the father (the 'Green meadows' three part saga, if you are interested). In general is not a thing that I want to talk about, in part because I despise cheap stereotypes in fictional works.

Anyways, you do your thing, I'll write my comments and everybody happy, yes? ;)

-Onkana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Any update on your next work

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

How's the progress with your next work.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Patiently waiting for your next work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I read a lot of erotic literature and it is mostly uninspiring. Sometimes the writer dwells too long on the erotica and not enough time on character development or visa versa. Your story was fabulous. Sexy and gripping. Thank you so much for a ripping yarn!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...