All Comments on 'Barber Gets Personal on a Friend'

by ASatisfiedMind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, the story lead-in was good and then the story bombed.

No full course after the appetizer?

Next time maybe try writing the whole story.

ASatisfiedMindASatisfiedMindover 2 years agoAuthor

story tag shouldn't include bisexual wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminds me of the time I trimmed a girl friend's pubic hair because she had bought a new bikini and she hung out in all directions. We really were just friends at the time, she lived next door and we grew up together.

We shared a room on Spring Break our first year in college.

She did tell me she would murder me if I ever told anyone, but I have since many times since two years later I married her.

It was quite an experience though for a young man in college and still a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

unlikable people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife has let a couple of young men shave her pussy. Of course they get to eat it and then fuck it afterwards. It’s nice being married to a horny hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the whole story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice little tale, and good to keep a little in touch with the real world without moving immediately to fucking the friend. You should know, it is ‘chaise longue’. There’s no such thing as a chaise lounge, or even a lounge in that sense. I’m generally happy with the way English takes in other languages and modifies them, but here it’s unnecessary and just odd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband did mine on our honey moon as he wanted it shaved smooth and he keeps it that way. At least twice a week he cleans everything off. And now, I have started doing him and and he is totally bald. His cock is really huge with no landscaping around it! And the oral sex is out of this world!

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

Good read he had a cool wife. Thanks for the read.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not much of a story , but it did roust out the anonymous readers with their fantasy horseshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userASatisfiedMind@ASatisfiedMind
long married couple with interesting sexual history. Stories are mix of truth and fantasy with literary enhancements. Names have been changed