Barbie and Ken, a Modern Love Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air crackled with energy, leaving behind a distinct glowing portal. "Fucking loser," said a familiar voice. Becca stepped through, wearing what appeared to be camo-patterned body armor. Her boots made a loud clank as she took a step towards me. "I guess this is goodbye."

"What?" The sound that came from my lips was nothing more than a breath.

"I'm nuking this world. Maybe in a different reality, my mother won't be a stupid damsel in distress." She hit a button on her wrist, causing a helmet to wrap over her face. She looked like something out of a video game. "It won't hurt for long. The last few versions of you died pretty easily."

I had an idea of what she was about to do. She came from a place with the technology to wipe out entire timelines. But I had one hope. Kai?

Kai was slowing standing up. "Can you see her?" From his current position, he was standing behind Becca. And in her armor, she didn't appear to be able to see or hear him.

I nodded, trying to avoid direct eye contact with him. If he was truly a supersoldier with two minds, perhaps he had a plan.

Of course, I couldn't be that lucky.

"I'm not stupid, where is he?" Becca asked, her voice digitized through her helmet. "Where is the fuckboy-clone that you chose over my father?"

Kai lunged at her from behind. "Grab her!"

Becca tried to fight him off, struggling under the weight of her armor.

Wait, why didn't she just shoot him?

I suddenly had a realization; Becca had no weapons. The armor's sole purpose was purely to be able to travel and activate the contained nuclear annihilation...and escape. We need to follow her through the portal!

I hesitated for only a moment; could I leave behind everything in this world? I had to try. It's what Ken would have wanted.

If you're reading this then something went right. But now it was just a matter of where the hell I landed.

To be concluded.

12