Barbie Ferrari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes hardened, "You can fuck me over the desk."

He looked at her in a way he hoped was tender. "I'd rather make love with you."

Her eyes softened again, and she kissed him briefly. "I'm sorry, I don't think I know how to do that. I'm not sure I ever..."

She trailed off and looked confused. She stood up, untwining herself from Robert. She moved some things from the desk: paperwork, a coffee cup and some car magazines. She pulled down her skirt and bent over the desk.

Robert felt conflicted. He wanted her so badly. He also wanted to treat her right. He knew she was never going to be his steady girlfriend. He imagined taking her home to his mother and the looks that would be given. Then he imagined his father and how he would look at her. That was worse somehow. It was not feasible he thought, this relationship, not long term, not even over a weekend. It was radioactive, like one of those elements that had a half-life measured in minutes. He could see she was damaged in ways he didn't understand. He wanted to be a better man, but he didn't know how. In the end, he decided that the best thing he could be for her just now was just a man.

He pulled down his trousers and underwear, letting his dick free. He came behind her and gently began to stroke her ass, then down her legs. He leaned in and kissed one buttock and then the other. He knelt to bury his face in her sex.

"I'm already wet for you," she said. It was an order.

He stood up again. He held her shoulders and moved his dick into position between her legs. She didn't want foreplay. Even though he was hard and she said she was wet, he felt didn't feel comfortable jumping to the act. He wanted it to be special. She, apparently, didn't. He slid his dick along her slit, testing if she was really ready. She hadn't been lying.

He entered her slowly, cautiously testing. He'd never fucked without a condom before. It felt amazing. All the sensations were heightened. He could feel the full warmth and wetness of a woman.

He began to fuck her. He wanted to be gentle with her, but she said "Harder" almost immediately. He didn't feel comfortable being rough with a pregnant woman, so he ignored her at first. She kept insisting.

Using one arm to keep her balance, she moved his hands to her breast, one at a time. Once they both were there, she squeezed her own breast through his hand. He got the idea and started squeezing himself. She let out a squeal. He stopped. She squeezed his hand again, letting know that she liked it.

He'd fantasied about making love with her over many boring work nights. He'd always worried that, if he ever got the chance, he would cum immediately. He hadn't been a bad lover, as far as he was aware, with his earlier girlfriends, but he was worried how a man such as himself could ever live up to a woman such as this. To his amazement, he seemed to be doing okay. He was taking her as roughly as she wanted and, to his surprise, he felt like he could go all night. Dawn was only about 15 minutes away after all.

He slapped her on the ass. You were supposed to have a conversation about these things before doing this kind of things it was said these days. He had no doubt that she would be into it, though he did pause for a moment before slapping her again. Then he stopped himself. Maybe, she liked men who treated roughly, but that didn't mean he should be that kind of man.

He slowed but only slightly, and moved to kiss her neck. He moved his hands from her breasts down to her belly and held her gently. As he held her, he felt a sudden motion against his hand and then another one. They had wakened the child. She had felt it too, obviously, but she said nothing. She turned slightly to let him kiss her. They didn't stop, but now their movements were both slower, he continued to move inside her. His hands returned to her breasts, but now they were caressing rather than squeezing.

Oddly, the reduced pace brought him closer to a finish earlier rather than later. He didn't speed up as it welled up within him, but he did make his strokes longer. She felt the change as well and her movements become more intense, if not actually louder. He came deep inside her. As he did so, she let out a deep moan, and for just an instant her hole seemed to quiver and press down on his dick. Had she cum too? He wasn't sure. Even after his orgasm had subsided, he stood behind her, insider her, holding her.

Then the spell was broken. The office was an unsuited to the clean-up as it had been to the act. They did their best with some paper towels and getting water from sink was somewhat obstructed by the stack of washing-up someone had left there. They put their cloths back on in silence.

They went back into the front of the store. He collected the pictures and thumb drive and put them back in the envelope. "I've got a receipt for you to sign," he said. "I know we don't really need one, you and I, but it might be helpful for me to have one to prove that I've actually sold work properly."

While he was looking for a pen for her, she started looking at the photographs again. She said, "You know, before I accept these, could you make one small change for me. It'd like to add some words to the bottom of each one, you know, the same words for each one, but matching the style of each picture."

"Sure," said Robert, "That shouldn't take too long." In honesty it might, but typography was an area he'd been meaning to work on, so it was all good. "What would you like them to say?"

She thought for a second, "How about 'This is me.' Anyway, thanks for everything, kid."

She was back in the car and out of the forecourt before he realized that she hadn't signed the receipt. Damn, he thought, I was so close to getting a name that time.

8:45am March 2nd

Robert had only been at work for about ten minutes when he saw the tow truck pull into the garage. He was in the middle of serving a customer, but no sooner had he seen what the truck was carrying than he ran out on to the forecourt.

The pink Ferrari was a mess. Nearly the whole of the bonnet was crumpled and twisted down to half its usual length. Both front tires were missing as was one of the doors. The windscreen had a spider web maze of cracks that started in the middle of the driver's side and spread across the whole sheet.

The tow truck driver was starting to fill his vehicle up with gas as Robert ran towards him.

"Oh, my God, " Robert said, "is she okay?"

The driver turned, "Did you know the driver?"

"Yes," said Robert. Then had second thoughts. "No, I mean, kind of, she came through her all the time."

"I'm afraid it was a bad one," the driver said shaking her head. "Didn't stand a chance. They found vodka and pills in the front seat. No seatbelt. Must have been going about 150 miles an hour when she came of the road. Wreck was lying like that most of the night, most likely. Only got called in after dawn when it was light enough to see."

Robert was numb. The driver continued, "Don't suppose you got a name for her? The licence plates were nowhere to be seen. Unscrewed before the journey began. I can see losing the front one, but the rear one wouldn't just fall off, even in a crash like this. No ID on her anywhere. Mighty suspicious if you ask me, either she'd planned this as her last drive or someone had it in for her. Nasty business. The cops were able to identify the vehicle from the chassis, but it didn't look like she was the owner anyway."

Robert shook his head, "Sorry, I didn't know her name." He did know the registration, but the police would be able to get that through other means, and he didn't want to appear to know too much. It might invite questions he didn't have answers to.

He didn't dare to ask, but felt he had to, "She had a baby, I believe. Would only be about a month old?"

The truck was full and the driver pulled out the pump. "Don't know anything about a baby. Nothing suggesting there was a kid. That's not exactly a family car. Let's hope it's with its dad, wherever he is. Of course, strictly speaking we're not supposed to talk about the particulars. If there's anything you can us about the lady, I'm sure it'd help out the police."

Robert sighed, "Sorry, unless they want to know what brand of gum she liked, I'm not sure I'd be much help. Never really got to know anything about her."

"That's too bad," said the driver. "I'm going to take a leak. I'll be in to settle up in a moment." He wondered off round the back of the store.

Robert took the opportunity to look through the open window of the truck. He could see a clipboard and form lying on the passenger seat. He quickly leaned in through the window and snapped a picture of it with his phone. The car was registered to a company 'Golden Cloud Holdings, St Louis'. It wasn't much to go on, but it was a start. He was lucky to have even that. That and the fact that Barbie tended to get noticed wherever she went. Hopefully that would be enough.

He knew he'd failed her. He'd seen the signs and not acted on them though he wasn't sure what he could have done differently. He would make sure the child was okay, if only for his own conscious as a man. As a man and, if he were right, maybe a father.

Just then the customer he had been serving, tired of waiting, came out of the store. "Hey, can I pay, I've got..." his voice tailed off as he saw the wreck.

"Goddamn," he said.