All Comments on 'Barbie Jo Adventures Ch. 01'

by barbie_jo_69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent start!

Honestly one of the best of this category: a bit of friendship, some sweet humiliation, a lot of hot sex ans fantasy, increasing step by step: you've got a great serie to be!

What would be a good idea is to see what happens to the pics, how far he's going to go, what his female friend will make him submit to and so on!

Looking forward to reading news stories from u!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GOOD START

KEEP GOING. COULD JOHN BE IN LOVE WITH YOU? OOOOOOOO U LITLE SLUT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

I bet a lot of the readers of this story (me for one) wish it was a true story about themselves. Please keep going and let us have more adventures of Barbie Jo and how she drives men and women crazy....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good...painful...good,,memory

your legs are magnificent. i wish they could have neen wrapped around me as i buried my man clit if your man pussy and took your cherry. i hoope by now you have been fucked hard and often. i remember i screamed in pain the first time my man pussy was violated. it was slammed in brutally and i fainted briefly. my rapist stpped, then apologized. he told me to relax and kissed me deeply, fucking my mouth with his tongue, he chewed on my hard nipples, hurting me just a little as he knew i wanted. i felt he hand rubbing thiock fluid on my still sdting pussy. he then slowly entered me. i t felt so good. i told him thay he was fucking my pussy but i didnt want that...lets loose and fuck my hot cunt hard. well, i can now take two cocvks in me, wich means with my mouth cunt i cam get three loads. i swallow every drop...i just wish they could fuck ,e bareback.. darling, i would love to fuck you and suck my cum out of your pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*If only

A great story of the adventures of a crossdresser's first time out. Had much more action than I did on my outing. I gave my "pussy" to 6 guys that night and could barely walk the next day. Since then I've done thousands of cocks in my cunt and hope to take thousands more. I set a goal each day of doing at least 20 cocks and while there are times where that's not possible I still try.Im totally hooked on being a slut, a cum whore, and all the other nasty, dirty things I get called.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great start to the series of stories

Great start -- I can't wait to read the rest. This is exactly my fantasy - to be a cumslut bitch for gus with big cocks and to have a hot woman watching and taking pictures (video would be even better). Maybe she will fuck me too !!!

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 11 years ago

terriffic!!.................!...........i love 'barbie jo' stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

The visuals are impressive and have gotten me off many times, Keep up the good work!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
great start

I loved this story because it's very similar to what happened to me. It wasn't the first time I sucked a cock but it was the first time I got fucked. I had been crossdressing for a couple years but like you I hadn't been out in public. Then one of my female friends (we used to have a thing years ago but now just good friends) caught me dressed up. She planned a Hallowe'en party and I ended up the life (actually slut) of the party. I sucked 5 or 6 cocks and got fucked 3 times. Only 2 of the guys knew who I was and it was actually really exciting sucking their cocks knowing that they knew who I really was. I was the slut of the party and we're planning it again.

Patricia169Patricia1698 months ago

nice and hot story wished i was Barbie Jo omg !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous