Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Christmas Mourning.
13.1k words
4.48
16.4k
17
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Mourning...

It was after 9a.m. when they heard Barb's mother Margaret tapping on the spare bedroom door, wanting to see if they were awake and ready for their traditional Christmas morning, starting off with hot Irish coffees while opening presents...

"Yoo-hoo..! Are you guys awake? It's getting late and we were wondering?" Margaret called through the thin wooden door...

"Yeah, umm sorry Mother... Sorry, we'll be out in a few minutes, we stayed up kind of late over and the Knight's... We'll be right there..." Barb replied, partially awake now after sleeping so soundly for the past 3hrs, her conscience feeling somewhat lighter what with her stumbling home, thoroughly fucked to satisfaction yet full of regret and having her own confessions to make.

Turning over beside her, Adrian wasn't sure what to think or say, but thankfully, he didn't have to... Barb was there...

"Come on sleepy head, its Christmas! We can talk about stuff later okay?" She asked, with a good morning peck on the lips before rising out the small, twin sized bed they were to share for one more night...

"Yeah sure, but be quick in the bathroom okay? I really gotta pee" Adrian replied, knowing she would want to use the bathroom first as she always had, but waking after drinking and then the early morning surprise sex, and the surprise everything... Adrian had woken up bursting to go and sporting quite the impressive but painfully hard little piss-hardon, his bladder and below average penis was telling him it was well passed the time to go.

"If you're that desperate, put on your robe and run down to the powder room in the hall, Mom won't mind, just make sure you hide that morning wood you're sporting there cowboy!" Barb quipped replying to Adrian, smiling and pointing to the obvious little tent in his PJ bottoms.

Embarrassed and quickly donning his robe, Adrian dashed down the stairs, breezing past Barb's parents, Margaret and David Lisburn, saying a rushed "Good Morning" and "Merry Christmas" before hurriedly ducking into the small powder room as quick as he could.

Relieving himself and in no particular hurry, Adrian didn't want to spend too much time alone with his wife's parents and after washing his hands a second time, he was more than happy to hear Barb coming down, greeting her folks and then calling for him...

"Adrian? Where are you baby? Come on, let's open presents!" Barb called as he made his way out, drying his hands and straightening his Christmas themed PJ bottoms, the fleecy, red-check kind, the same ones Barb was was wearing, buying them each matching sleep-wear for Christmas morning, as she had insisted.

Joining the small family, Adrian greeted his in-laws properly, shaking David's strong hand and hugging Margaret his pretty but sometimes stern looking, yet none the less gracefully aging 50-something year old Mother-in-law.

Taking and drinking the much need Irish coffee, both Barb and Adrian sipped the hot, whisky laced drinks while Margaret began passing out gifts that turned out to be mostly the generic kind, the usual Christmas fair of socks, cologne, the newest gadgets...

That is until Margaret held one up present with Adrian's name on it...

"This one is for you sweetie, it's from you lovely wife, but I don't know what she was thinking... Barbara? Why did you wrap Adrian's present in such pretty paper?" Margaret asked as Adrian accepted the gift, smiling and thanking his Mother-in-law while blushing a little and thinking the same thing as he held the square box wrapped in shiny, metallic purple cellophane tied with a wide, dark purple ribbon, and an even bigger bow...

"Well... To be honest, I had my assistant warp my gifts for me this year... I was just too busy, so unless it has a name tag, I don't know who is getting what... Sorry, I guess we'll have to call it a 'Mystery-Christmas' this year..." Barb explained with a laugh and a flourish of her hand, because really, it wasn't a huge deal...

Barb was a busy woman most days, so it was no surprise for her to delegate such a task to an underling, a junior sent in to wrap presents... It was no different than making coffee...or it should have been...

"Well never mind I guess, it is the thought that counts, right? Margaret added, saying out loud what Barb had been thinking as her Mother turned, shaking her head some, telling Adrian to continue...

"Go ahead and open your gift dear, it's your turn" His Mother-in-law said to him, telling him to open his present, commenting as she rose while taking the coffee urn, ready to refill everyone's mugs.

Adrian then smiling, and not thinking anything else of the wrapping paper, he tucked into the present but really, he was more interested in the Irish coffee, this 'Hair-of the-Dog' remedy, that to him was a real Christmas morning treat, and especially so when hung over.

Yet for Adrian and everyone else, the real wake-me-up, or the real eye opener came a moment later... Once he had opened the gift his wife had taken such care in 'not' wrapping...

"What? What is this Barb? Why did you buy me this?" Adrian called out as he opened the box to find the oddest of Christmas presents...for a guy...

Holding it up in his hands, Barb looked to him, his eyes were wide with fear and embarrassed shock...

"Oh crap! Ha-ha!" Barb laughed...

"What's so funny? You..? This can't be for me... Why would you get me this?" Adrian asked puzzled and hugely embarrassed holding up the feathery light, shimmering dark-blue coloured all-in-one camisole and tap-pants set that had been tagged with his name.

With spaghetti straps and white lace trimming all around the short pants, including the sweeping, low cut bodice, there was no mistaking, this was lingerie sleepwear and meant for a girl...and Adrian, he was very, very confused...

"What's so funny is that right about now, I'd say that my assistant is probably wondering why I bought her a brand new men's Rolex sports watch! That's what's so funny" Barb answered lifting a huge weight of embarrassment from Adrian's shoulders... He knew this present couldn't have been meant for him...

"I think she may have switched the name tags by mistake... I'll call her tomorrow... Oh God that was so funny... Adrian, the look on your face" Barb explained as she continued to titter, mostly to herself as Adrian held up the silky, satiny ladies undergarment with her Mother stood there also looking blank and unsure.

Yet little did anyone know that this story, the one of her assistant switching name tags in error... It wasn't true, Barb had made it all up...

Yes, it was true about her underling wrapping her gifts, and she did have a new watch for him, which she would give him later, but the cute little lingerie set? That was for Adrian as well, he just didn't know it yet... Barb wanted to have fun and play with him a little, embarrass him in front of her parents, because after all... It was Christmas!

***

With the gifts open and Margaret working in the kitchen, continuing her pre-dinner preparations -- and also with her father David, plunked down in front of some college football game in his den, Barb and Adrian finally found themselves alone and with some time to talk...

Some time to talk about what happened...

***

"Well I guess I have a lot of explaining to do don't I?" Barb began as the two of them sat, relaxing on her Mother's sofa in the living room...

"Ah Barb, you don't have to... I... I think I get it, and again I'm... I'm not really mad" Adrian replied, being his usual self, backing down right away, embarrassed but he didn't want to put her on the spot by dredging up the guilt she must be feeling. Her sleeping with Keith, and where in an odd way... Adrian was the one left feeling sorry for her instead...

"No Adrian... We need to talk about this... I can't just have a free pass, I cheated on you and we need to fix this...or I need to... So, please just listen and don't interrupt okay?" Barb countered, telling Adrian that it was her, she was the one with the problem and that she was going to make things better.

Yet as well, she was a little annoyed, hearing him back down so readily, it always made her lose that much more respect for him, it angered her enough this time to tell him to be quiet and let her talk...

"Oh-oh okay... I won't say another word... But please, before you start, remember I love you and there is nothing you can do or say that will change that... Okay?" Adrian replied getting in some of what he wanted to say while he had the chance, trying to disarm her with an 'I love you"...

"Yes, I know you love me, and I love you too baby, and no... I don't want anything to change us, so that's why I think we should talk this out, or I should say, for now... I'm going to do the talking and you're going to do the listening, alright?"

Nodding his agreement, Adrian, doing the lock and key thing, he put his fingers to his lips, turning and tossing away the imaginary key telling Barb that he would stay quiet and listen. Smiling she thanked him while placing her hand atop his knee, knowing now that she had his full attention...

"Okay well... To begin and first of all, again baby, I am sooo sorry for what happened, and I do promise that I'll never do something like that behind your back, ever again" Barb began, telling Adrian how sorry she was, and it was true, she did feel terrible for cheating on him and he could tell.

Feeling her guilt and wanting to say something right away, Adrian thought again however, remembering Barb saying he should stay quiet, he fought himself but held his tongue letting her continue...

"I don't know what happened really... We were drinking in the basement but after you left... Keith, he sort of changed the subject and started talking about us... About you and me"

Barb continued, telling Adrian what happened after he stumbled back to his in-law's and leaving her behind.

At the time, and in his drunken condition, Adrian didn't really see the problem with leaving his wife in the trusting hands of Keith, her 'all-but-forgotten' sweetheart as Barb had described him.

Call it a lapse in judgment on his part, but until Barb had fallen through the door at such an early hour and telling him of her misgivings, her own error in knowing right from wrong, Adrian didn't feel he had any real reason to worry.

Yes, the two had been close all evening, Barb and Keith that is... And either being stupid, drunk or naive, whichever one it was, it wasn't Adrian's shining moment, his smartest move, leaving the two of them as he had, alone in Keith's darkened basement feeling festive, reminiscent and drunk

Yet in hindsight, his leaving them together, it was something, that if anything it was a catalyst... A doorway left open, leading and guiding, allowing them to step through... Step into this new way of doing things... This new beginning...

"We moved over to the couch and that's when he started talking, asking about us, about you and me and our umm -- our sex life" She added then, going further into what had transpired, what had pushed them to the point of fucking like rabbits on that very couch.

That very well used couch in the Knight's basement, which as it turned out it was in fact the very same couch where Keith had taken Barb's virginity... The couch where she had first lost her inhibitions with him... As well as her innocence...

"What... What did you tell him?" Adrian asked, feeling he had to... "Well, he started saying" Barb began but then stopped...

"Are you sure you're okay hearing this? I mean, I don't have to tell you 'exactly' what happened... Unless... Unless you want me to?" She stated asking, wanting to be sure...

Sure that Adrian could handle hearing how Keith had taken her and given her the hard, near-beastly fucking she had missed and secretly longed for since meeting her smaller, lesser husband...

"Ye-yeah... I can handle it... I guess" Adrian stuttered still not quite sure... "Go on... What did he say about me? I mean us? What did Keith say about us Barb?" He asked, curious but also secretly he wanted to hear every detail because deeper down, and as already exhibited was how he had responded when first learning of her infidelity.

Oddly excruciating, yet delicious in it's own right was the feeling churning inside of him... The guilt and the pain from being aroused and tuned on, learning and hearing about Keith, taking and fucking his wife... However, and still reluctant, humiliated maybe, he didn't want Barb to know or to pick up on it again, how this had aroused him while at the same time, it was tearing him apart inside...

"Well, okay... But I'm sorry, and remember? It was him who was saying it... But he said, or he asked if I got off on your little-guy... He wanted to know if you make me cum...and also if I miss having a big one like his fucking me, or a 'real-one' as he put it" Barb explained, telling Adrian most of what Keith had said to her while trying to be gentle with him, yet for some reason she also couldn't help being graphic either, talking about Keith fucking her with his bigger, or real cock...

"How did he know I have? Or, how did he know I'm not, umm... You know?" Adrian asked bumbling and afraid, thinking of Keith knowing somehow that he had a small dick and believing this was his greatest concern, because to him, to Adrian... His small size was always that... It was always his biggest worry.

Looking to him and hearing him... Barb felt sorry for Adrian, which wasn't out of the ordinary, especially in situations like this...

"Aww... Sweetie can't you tell? I mean, I knew... I knew the first time I laid eyes on you... I knew you'd be small, you know? In the pants... But that didn't matter to me back then and trust me... Your little guy wasn't the first thing I thought of either... I fell in love with you Adrian... But to answer your question, if it means that much to you, I'd say Keith guessed, you know?, just by looking at you"

"Your over all size, how tall you are, and I know you like it when I tease you sometimes about your little-guy, I hear you tittering away when we're in bed, and you have to admit Adrian, I mean, you can't deny that Keith, he's right isn't he? About you I mean?"

Feeling bad and really embarrassed now after hearing this...this truth coming out in the open, and being spoken about, his less than average size and Kieth, knowing or guessing as Barb was suggesting. Either way, Adrian found it all so humiliating, and yes, there were times when Barb would tease him in bed, knowing that there was something there but on the other side of this? He was growing sick and tired of having to hide or cover the fact of his small penis, or his inadequacies both in bed and in the real world.

He wasn't angry or mad at Keith, or Barb for that matter, but he was mad at himself... Yet without the tools and the know-how, or the confidence to face his fears, frustrated and unable to cope, he turned on Barb... Becoming short with her and making accusation, saying things he didn't mean or believe...

"Yeah... I guess but, but I guess it's also true then right? You miss him? You missed Keith's big dick? His big cock...and that's why... That's why you let him fuc-...That's why you had sex with him? Because my dick -- my 'little-guy' as you call it... Because I'm too small... That's why you did it... Isn't it?" He said to her, shaking now and on the verge of tears knowing or believing that once again his small size, his little dick, it would be the ruin of him causing him to feel dejected and unwanted.

He was starting to think she was going to leave him, or that's where it felt like this was going...

"No... Well, no that's not entirely true" Barb countered... "That's not why I did it, or it wasn't the only reason" She answered, knowing and seeing Adrian's frustrations beginning to get the better of him, but she also knew that her excuses were falling apart... She knew she couldn't lie to him any more, it wouldn't be fair.

Pausing, she looked to Adrian and seeing the hurt in his eyes she reached out and put her arm around him as they sat side by side...

"I can't lie to you baby, I love you too much, and I want you to promise me that you'll never lie to me either, okay?" She said as she held him close. He was up-set and trying in vain to hold back his tears...

"I would never lie to you Barb, you know that don't you?" He replied asking with his soft blue eyes brimming and full, leaving his naturally long eyelashes looking wet and clotted with his breath shallow and cheeks flushed. Adrian had worked himself into a state, he was so afraid she was going to leave him...

"Of course I know that, or I'd like to believe you would never lie to me, and so, I won't either...I won't lie to you Adrian" she answered sitting up with him and taking a breath to centre herself, pausing, she looked at him before going on...

"Yes, okay... I'll admit that, umm his size did have something to do with it, or partly I should say... But once we were on the couch, and after that damned Jager-bomb, and with what he was saying, you know? Like I told you? What he was saying about you, but then he went on about him and how much I probably miss... Well, how much I miss his big dick" Barb finished, slowly coming out with it, admitting and telling Adrian the one thing she knew he didn't want to hear...

"He, he put my hand on his thigh and was smiling at me, I didn't even realize he was doing it until...until I felt it" She went on, feeling bad but knowing she had to tell him the truth...

"Like I said Adrian, I won't ever lie to you, but once I had touched him and felt 'it' running down his thigh... I... I don't know? Something inside of me, it...it just let go... Maybe it was the booze, but after that I... I kinda... I just had to have him... I guess I was feeling a bit like you are... I was frustrated and it became like this animal thing, there was this rage and lust for him inside of me and I just couldn't stop myself"

Feeling his heart breaking further, hearing Barb telling him that not only was it Keith's big cock that had her mind made up, feeling him and touching him, 'running down his thigh' as she had put it.

But also, saying that she was frustrated herself, frustrated and angry at him, angry at his lack of size and ability to fuck like she wants... To fuck her like a real man...

He knew it now, this was the real reason... He couldn't fuck her like Keith could...

"Again Adrian... I am sooo sorry... But as well, you know how it is with us? We have our own ways of getting there, and I love... I mean I absolutely LOVE how good you are at licking my pussy" Barb continued then, trying to steer this away from Keith for a moment if she could.

Wanting to reassert the fact and let Adrian know that even if he is less than average in penis size, and as well, not as aggressive or assertive a lover, but in spite of his flaws, she still loved him, and he does satisfy her... Just maybe not how she would always like...

She loved Adrian for how receptive he's been throughout their courtship and their marriage where he had adapted to her wants and needs quite well... Evolving with her in their relationship, and in turn, his talents in other places, namely his pussy-licking skills, they had grown and improved right along with them...

"You understand that don't you..? My fucking Keith last night, it has no bearing on you, none what so ever... I mean it's not a bad refection on you... I didn't sleep with Keith in spite of you... It was all me, I let it happen" She confessed further...

"I was the one being greedy and growing frustrated lately... I was too weak to resist and I'm sorry... I should have been stronger and told Keith no... That's what I'm trying to say" She added, hoping her point was getting across to her sweet, loving, but rather weak-willed husband as he struggled, trying to understand and get his head around everything she was telling him.