Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pffft! What? Is that all..? You came in here looking like you've seen a ghost because Keith wished you a Merry Christmas? Ha! Are you kidding me?" She said laughing but Adrian, he wasn't seeing the funny side of this...

"No Barb, this is serious... Did you? I mean, have you spoken to him? Did you tell him that I know?...and, and that I didn't get mad?" Adrian asked quite upset by this point, agitated with her lacking any concern, and taking her by the arm, he looked at her with a worried, angry fire in his eyes, and for a minute? Barb was kind of impressed...

"Well look at you, Mr. Forceful all of a sudden! Unhand me you cad!" She said to him sounding serious at first, lifting his hand away from her arm but then, joking at the end, she pretended to slap his face... "Oh the nerve!" She added, smiling, being playful with him now that he had mentioned running into Keith...

"I... I'm sorry Barb, I didn't hurt you did I?... I just, it's just that... Keith, he wants us to come back over tonight after dinner at 9-o'clock... He said for a drink and to talk...and then he made it clear, he said it again that all we would do is talk" Adrian explained, feeling bad for letting his anger and excitement get the better of him.

Calming himself down, he was able to get out more of what Keith had said to him as he stood in the cold, shivering and feeling like a complete twat in his Christmas themed fleece pyjamas...

"Hmmm? Well that does sound a bit strange" Barb replied... "But to answer your questions... Firstly, no you didn't hurt me baby... I'm a lot tougher than you think... And also? No, I haven't spoken to Keith since last night, or whatever time it was when we passed out... Why? What did he say? Did he tell you that he knows?...Or did you say something to him?" Barb asked wanting to get to the bottom of this, it was all rather confusing now, even for her...

Also... It wasn't that she didn't trust Adrian. She knew he could never lie to her very well, but with the state he seemed to be in? What she couldn't trust was his ability recall the important details... Namely his ability to repeat word for word, exactly what Keith had said...

"No! God no I didn't say anything to him, and he didn't exactly say anything either... Like coming right out with it or anything... But... But he did say that we all need to straighten some things out... So I just assumed that he knew, and that maybe you had spoken to him... I don't know? It's just the feeling he gave me... And I'm sorry again Barb, I didn't mean to grab you like that"

"It's okay sweetie, you didn't hurt me, and boy! For a moment there I didn't think I knew you... You showed some real gumption grabbing me like that... But I know this must be upsetting for you as well" Barb replied, saying she knew he was confused, hurt and not sure what was happening, and that's what had him so worked up...

"So what...what should we do? Did you want to go over tonight?" Adrian asked after another brief pause. He had already made his mind up that they should go, and he had said so during his ramblings... But still, he was second guessing himself as always, another unattractive trait of his coming forth. Adrian's habit of being indecisive, often unable to make up his mind, he was a fence-sitter if there ever was one...

"Well, yes baby... I do think we should go... But first, can I ask you? Earlier... Why did you say you thought we 'should go'? You sounded pretty amendment, but now you're not so sure?" Barb asked after agreeing that she did want to go... Of course she wanted to go, but still she was curious to know where Adrian's head was in all of this.

Why was he so sure at first, but now he seemed to be wavering?

"Ahh well, he was kind of nice about everything, you know? He didn't make fun of me or rub my nose in any of it, and well he is right... This is important and I think we should be open in our marriage... So that's why I thought we should go over there, you know? To clear the air"

"What did you just say? Did you say we should be in an open-marriage?" Barb replied with a titter in her voice, thinking but not believing this was what he had meant. However she did enjoy pulling him up on his choice of words and was unable to resist the opportunity to tease him whenever she could...

"What..? No! That's not what I said" He stammered back, becoming even more flustered and to Barb, the look on his face was priceless... "I said we should be open IN our marriage" Adrian added defending himself while Barb giggled again, loving how he danced around, feeling frustrated when trying to get things right.

Barb loved playing with her sensitive little husband, but she also loved that Adrian was being so understanding, and if she remembered, he did get hard earlier when they were talking, even admitting that he liked the idea of her being pleasured properly, what with him being rather 'lacking' in that certain area.

However, now that things had come this far, Barb did want to keep her word and be honest with him on big stuff like this, life changing stuff... She felt she owed him that much...

"I know what you said, I'm only teasing you... But you're right sweetie, we should be open IN our marriage and that's why I also think we should go... It is important, and I bet Keith wants to apologize or something like that, but we do need to be honest... About everything I mean" Barb answered, letting Adrian off the hook on the whole open-marriage thing.

Which without even really realizing, she had manufactured this little faux-pas on the spot, thinking of maybe trying to plant the seed in his head, being subliminal in a way... Even with herself...

"Listen, lets not worry about all that too much right now, but I know I also want to say I'm sorry again, when we're over there I mean... I'm sure Keith will able to explain himself and we'll sort all of this out... But mainly this is about you Adrian and how... Well, with how forgiving you're being, welcoming almost, if I can say" Barb replied, saying that she too wanted to apologize again while they were with Keith but also adding how this was more about Adrian in a way, what with how excepting he was being...

"But I'll tell you what!" She added, changing her tone some, her voice sounding a little more seductive as she smiled at him, thinking of another way that she might try to make things right...

"Seeing how was have an hour before Mom calls us for dinner, why don't you and I head up for a little 'nap-time'?" She asked, giving him a flirty wink, knowing Adrian would get what she was really saying, and as if on cue, she watched his eyes light up...

He knew exactly what 'nap-time' meant, and so what if they were at his in-laws house...and it was mid-day on Christmas? 'Nap time' meant he would be receiving oral from Barb and not being the one to give it...

It had been a long time since she had said this to him... "It's nap time" Barb had always used it as ammunition or leverage, knowing he would instantly succumb to her wishes... Using this lure, or code, dangling a blow-job in front of him to get whatever it was she wanted He was that easy and they both knew it.

However lately, she hadn't said these words to him, or not so much... Their nap-times had fallen by the way-side with Barb using the tactic as more of last resort if Adrian wasn't co-operating, rather than withholding sex altogether.

Yet now, when Adrian heard the words his eyes flew open looking to Barb surprised and thinking that it must really be Christmas, or maybe she was just feeling extra guilty...

Either way, and with how Adrian was feeling, like he had lost part of her to Keith... Right now he wanted as much of his wife's attention as he could get... Even after their early morning, and most certainly unexpected love making...

Watching him scampering up the stairs as she lingered back for a second, stepping over to the pile of opened presents sitting under the tree, she picked up the gift Adrian had been given in error... Smiling to herself and thinking, she wanted to introduce him once again to 'his' new sleepwear set.

This was something else she had been harbouring for quite some time concerning Adrian... This softer 'feminine side' of him that at times was quite evident. Held mostly in his mannerism and sense of style, going along with the clothing she would buy for him, tight fitting pipe-cleaner jeans...and in summer, his t-shirts they always seemed a little short, showing his midriff and belly button.

But of course we can't forget to mention the sheer, smooth nylon type of underwear she had him replace all of his others with... The ones that were indeed men's underwear, according to the label, but when looking at him in the tight, solid print bikini's you would never know it, because they did look like panties...

The tight feeling nylon keeping things looking smooth up front with nary a bump, while in back the underwear held and cupped Adrian's cute little ass making his two cheeks look so tiny and darling.

She had known for a long time there was this secret side of him being kept squirrelled away in his subconscious mind, just waiting for the right person to find, nurture and develop, and Barb thought that this holiday season was the perfect time to heighten and bring out more of this desire she knew he'd been keeping to himself.

Starting with the lingerie her assistant had mistakenly mislabelled... Yes...'mistakenly' on purpose...

***

Coming upstairs after him with his gift slipped out the box and kept hidden behind her back, Barb slinked herself into the room, closing the door behind her with a 'click' while smiling but never turning away from him, she kept her one hand behind her and looking to him laying in bed, naked and already out of his PJ's, she made her way over, her smile never fading, as she sat, reaching out to touch him...

"Mmm... I love how smooth and slippery you feel with no hair, and especially right here... Doesn't it feel soooo much better being hairless like this for me?" Barb cooed, letting her French-tipped nails drift down his chest before skipping lower to the much more sensitive skin of his inner thigh... The sensation and tickling of her nails making him moan in a shiver of goose bumps and calling out "Ohhh Barb... Oh yes it feels so good... I... I do like it... It feels so nice. Please, keep touching me"

Complying to his wishes Barb let the backs of her nails skate across his skin, sending him into fits, closing his eyes and gasping as she smiled saying nothing. Using her wonderful, delicate touching as a distraction while behind her, she unfurled the one piece lingerie set without Adrian noticing, keeping him busy with her one hand she fluttered open the small cami, letting it land on his upper thighs and of course, his very stiff and erect little 4-inch penis...

"Oooohh! Oh Barb!... What?... What is that..?" He asked gasping aloud and trying to sit up with his eyes coming open, loving the feeling, that much was true... The super-soft tingly sensation dancing across his skin, but the surprise and the shock, it had him bolt upright wanting to know what she was doing...

"Shhhh... Just lay back and enjoy it... It's your new lingerie, the one I bought you for Christmas" Barb said to him, continuing to move, flick and caress his naked body with the satin and lace lingerie set, ignoring or not even mentioning the fact that it was supposedly given to him in error, but rather saying that it was his...

"It feels nice doesn't it? So silky and soft on your smooth skin...Would you like to try it on?" She asked in whisper as she had him laying back, but looking to her confused.

Trying to process what she was saying, but Adrian's mind, it was so full of other things, other delightful things like the silky satin feel currently over loading his senses, blurring his thoughts, or the ability to put them together...

"Uhhh ye-yeah it, it does...But... But I can't... I'm not supposed to wear stuff like this... You said that it wasn't for me, it...it was a mistake" Adrian replied, trying to hide his true feelings, saying no, no he couldn't wear such a thing but also, he knew that he couldn't deny the incredible sensation, the feeling against his hairless skin left him wanting more.

Fighting to save his dignity, he wasn't able to admit what he was feeling, to himself... Or to Barb...

"Being a guy doesn't matter" She began... "It's all about how it makes you feel... I can tell you like it, you can't hide that from me. I know you too well... Also, I'd love to see you in this, it would make me happy...and if you put this on for me, I'm definitely going to suck your little-guy for you" Barb said to him while holding the shimmery dark blue material to his chest, keeping it there, temping Adrian further...

"So what do you say now? Hmm? Will you wear this for me? And for you?" She asked smiling and seducing poor Adrian who by this point, he didn't stand a chance... Telling him again that she wanted this just much as she knew he did... She just had to get him over that hump, and with the lure of an ever elusive blow-job being put on the table? That was pretty much all it took to break him.

Smiling and looking at him, Adrian said nothing, he couldn't but with Barb, he didn't have to... His silence and worried looking eyes were telling her all she needed to know...

"Stand up baby, let me help you..." She instructed having him moving off the bed but still he was so quiet, she could see him trembling, she knew he wanted this, and so did she...

Naked already and stepping into the delicate little thing as she held it open for him, Barb watched as she bit her own lip this time, feeling her loins lighting up, and forcing herself to hold back a moan, seeing his reaction.

Seeing his eyes flutter and his body shake with his shame-filled excitement, the soft satin gliding up his legs, the bodice, caressing his chest for the first time as Barb held the spaghetti straps open, helping him slip his arms through...

"Ohhh God Barb... I... I don't know what to s-say" Adrian reeled, feeling the soft lingerie encompass his not just his body but his mind as well, with Barb replying then, asking how he felt... Did he like wearing the slinky, lacy one-piece?

"Well, just tell me how you feel... Do you like it?" She quizzed, stepping in behind him...

"It, it does feel good... Amazing really... I'm sorry... I shouldn't ever doubt you... Its just that wearing things, stuff like this... I mean, what must you think of me Barb?" Adrian asked as he answered...

Surprised he could say anything at all feeling his wife's arms slipping in and under his own. Taking and holding him at his middle, Barb let her fingers and hands smoothing over the silky fabric, letting him feel and revel in the delight of it all. His eyes sent into a flutter, such feelings of femininity exploding inside of him in a kaleidoscope of colours, sighing and falling back into her, Adrian was left feeling light headed, dizzy...

"Mmmm yes, I love how soft and wonderful lingerie feels on my skin, it's so sexy and sensual... I knew you'd love it too baby... There's no reason to hide.. Not with me there isn't"

With him dressed and wearing the little one-piece, Barb led Adrian back to the bed where she soon had him laying down again, stretched out as he was when she came in, yet now, her cute beta-male husband was wrapped in satin and lace, with his little boner quite evident. Hard and formed under the dark blue, solid print fabric, his arousal was undeniable...

"It...it does feel nice but I can't wear this Barb, I feel kind of silly and what if people find out?" Adrian asked while admitting that yes, he did love wearing the girly lingerie, but still, he was quite reluctant, fearing anyone else seeing him or even knowing for that matter...

"Oh who's going find out? It's just you and me here?" Barb reasoned as she sat where she was earlier, half turned towards Adrian with her one arm stretched out over his laid out body, supporting herself as she looked down to him...

"I don't know... You're Mom or...or even worse, what if Keith were to know? God I'd die if he were to find out... He'd want to take you away from me again" Adrian answered, expressing a deeper fear he had been holding about Keith.

Fearful of losing her to him because he wasn't 'man enough' as he believed... And as calm as he may have tried to appear on the outside... On the inside, part of him was dying with worry. Thinking he was going to lose Barb to her bigger, brawny ex-boyfriend no matter how many times she had told him that she loves him.

And now, if Keith were to find out about this? About allowing Barb to put this wondrous, feminine little thing on him? Adrian believed that if Keith knew then he might as well just throw in the towel and hand Barb over to him. It would be that simple.

What would be the point in even trying after being discovered wearing something like this? A satin nightie...

"Oh Adrian, don't be silly... How on Earth would Keith find out? Unless of course you choose to tell him later... Besides, when was the last time we ran into him? Or will again after tonight?" Barb answered wanting to give him less reason to worry, and she was right. As far as they knew, they wouldn't be seeing Keith again after the holidays until who knows when, if at all for that matter.

Adrian couldn't argue with her because that much was true about Keith. This was the first time either of them had set eyes on her ex-boyfriend since their wedding. He lived hundreds of miles away in a forest town out West and was only slated to be home for a week to see his folks through the holidays, so Adrian's rationale of Keith seeing him or finding out? His ideas of this happening was slim to none at best...

With her Mother Margaret however? She was a different story...

"And as for my Mother?" Barb added... "She already knows I bought this for you... I'm sorry, I told her while we were talking in the kitchen"

Mentioning her Mother, Adrian's second biggest fear in this and having her find out, he suddenly found himself going cold... Barb had told her... Margaret already knew...

"Oh gosh Barb tell me you didn't? You told your Mother this wasn't a mistake and that, that this was meant for me? Oh God... What were you two saying when I was outside? You didn't tell her about Keith too did you? About what happened last night?" Adrian bleated, as Barb stayed sat bedside him, still leaning over and looking into his eyes, seeing the fright as well as the ever lingering shame.

His cheeks were flush and red, much like the rest of him, he was turned on and excited but he was also scared, terrified of what all of this means.

Yet for Barb and seeing his reaction, she was beginning to think that telling him about her Mother and the conversation they had while he was outside, saying it now, during this delicate moment, it might not have been the best time...

But she rolled with it, combining his pleasure with his pain, bringing them both together and thinking sometimes it's better to just get it over with. Causing him some hurt now, it will save him feeling a lot more later...

"Shhhh... Shhhh... Relax, its okay Adrian, she understood... Mother knew how you were... She gets it about me and you. Being young still and wanting to try new things, like you being daring and brave enough to wear something cute like this for me... And honestly? This really does turn me on, but about her knowing? Mother knowing about Keith I mean? I didn't tell her... She found out on her own... She kind of overheard us talking in the living room and I just sort of filled her in on some of the details. That was the main thing she wanted to talk about... She was afraid I was going to hurt you, but I assured her I wasn't, or it wasn't my intention is what I mean... You get that right? That I never meant to hurt you?"