Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never really coming to grips with his lack of endowment, or his 'little guy', Adrian felt the sting of what his wife was saying... Letting him know that her moment of weakness, it had come not only from a bottle of Jagermeister, but more so fuelled by her sexual frustration and her need for more.

Something else that had happened and was dawning on him was that they had moved on...or so it seemed... This wasn't just her flirting with other guys and embarrassing him... No, this was a progression into something much farther... This time she had actually fucked someone else, and as she was telling him, it didn't have so much to do with 'him' but rather it was his small, 4-inch penis... But as well, there was more to it...

Learning of this anger, this pent up frustration Barb had been hiding. This held back thirst and hunger for something more... It tore at Adrian, and although quite up-set, he wasn't completely innocent or pure of thought either...

No, not at all...

On the contrary in fact, because along with learning of this missing, hidden desire for her former boyfriend's big cock Barb had been harbouring for who knows how long... Adrian as well, or so it would seem... He too was trying to quiet the rattling bones of a few left over skeletons in his own closet...

Meaning, he had plenty of untold secrets tucked up in his mind, hidden and kept away...

One in particular he had already sort of let slip, where without coming out and saying it, Adrian instead, he had shown his willingness and even his acceptance when fucking Barb that morning. Fucking her and making love to her instead of fighting with her after admitting she had cheated on him... It was a thought that was both killing him as much as it was turning him on...

The idea of Barb, being taken care of and seen to by someone with a bigger dick... Someone who knew what they were doing... Someone like Keith, or even on a more subliminal level, he might have even pictured her with his old friend Greg...

Yet regardless of who, it was the thought of her being pleasured by someone else... It was an idea in his head that he wanted to keep there.

Kept to himself, left alone to lurk in the dirtier, sex-addled recesses of his mind... Hidden by his shame and the guilt of having such a desire, one that was making him feel like he was less of a husband, and even that much less of a man...

But on the other end of that spectrum, in those dark corners, behind the locked doors of his mind, there came the physical expression, the undeniable, the true and the un-hideable reaction...

Or namely and more to the point... His biggest worry at the moment in all of this was fearing his wife's discovery of the big-little boner he had forming at the front of his PJ's as they talked in her Mother's living room, hashing this out.

Thinking, it was Adrian's turn to pause and not looking to Barb but focused on his smaller, almost dainty hand resting in hers, he felt a fresh onslaught of tears coming to him in a wave of shame, knowing he couldn't hide any truth from her any longer.

He chose to get it over with before she found out in her own, for him it was the bast way, it was the only way...

Without looking to her Adrian with her hand in his, he moved them both, not along his thigh to feel his own tumescence, or what little of it there was... But more so, he place her hand over the tent his erect little penis was making in his loose fitting pyjama bottoms.

It was his way of telling her everything she would need to know...

"Oh wow! Adrian!" Barb said aloud, surprised but smiling and giving him a 'come-hither' look as she kept her hand over him, feeling and squeezing his small, erect penis through the fleecy fabric...

"What does this mean baby? Does it turn you on when I talk about stuff like this?" She asked with a smile and a tease in her voice as she held on to him, clasping her fingers around her husband's straining little member, making him wiggle in his seat and wishing now that he hadn't come clean...or not quite like this...

"I... I don't know what it does, but the thought of you... You being umm, happy... Like that... Yeah... It, it kind of excites me, in a way... I want you to be happy Barb" Adrian admitted but then realizing what he was saying, he felt even worse...

"Oh God, you must think I'm such a weirdo, or I'm gay, or not a man... What's wrong with me? Getting boner picturing Keith with his big dick doing that to you? F-fucking you like I can't?" He finished, stuttering and hardly able to say the word 'fucking' while feeling himself sinking further... Asking and wanting to know what was wrong with him... Why was he like this? Why was he so pathetic?

It bothered him but still, he couldn't make it go away... Thinking of it and picturing his gorgeous, way-out-of-his-league-wife being fucked and getting off on Keith's big cock, It made him all stiff and excited, and he didn't know why...

"Aww sweetie, you're not a weirdo, and of course you're a man... Don't you remember? We went through all of this when you told me about your friend Greg... I understood then, I knew it wasn't like that with you... I know you're not gay... If I thought you were? Then why would I have married you?"

Responding and saying this to him, being logical, Barb was trying to alleviate Adrian's fears, wanting to make him feel better about himself by telling him again that she doesn't think any less of him as a man, both because of his 'short-comings' and of his bisexual past...

Even after hearing his confession, telling her all about his 'helping' Greg the way he had, going down on his older friend out in the hydro fields all those years ago, Barb knew Adrian wasn't gay... It was just something that happened to him when he was younger, when he was trying to figure things out...

Hearing her, Adrian did feel somewhat better... Smiling as he blushed, he believed what she said about marrying him, and how she wouldn't have if she thought he was that way...

However, he did cringe when she mentioned Greg, because no matter how she felt about what had happened, that time in his life was always going to be a bit sore spot with him.

Or more like it was an embarrassment, one that he wished she wasn't so open about...

"So... Getting back to it if we can" Barb said then, wanting to steer things back on track, asking Adrian again what might have caused the big-little problem in his PJ bottoms...

"Can I ask? Is it the thought of me being with a guy who is, you know? Bigger?" She asked with poor Adrian, again not knowing where to look with her adding... "Or? Was it something else?" This second question confusing him even more making him look to her not knowing what she means.

Yet seeing the look in his eye and seeing him struggle, she also knew there was an eroticism here that was turning him on, and wanting to explore or dig deeper into this side of him, Barb leaned in closer, whispering to him... Saying...

"Was it Keith baby? Is that what turned you on? The thought of him? With me? Or was it from earlier? With me telling you how big he is? How good he felt?...and...and how he always made me cum? When fucking me I mean?"

Feeling herself quiver as she turned this into a tease, Barb had dropped her voice down, speaking softly and quietly into Adrian's ear and saying more than she thought she should, biting her lip and getting away with it... She felt daring as she mentioned Greg again, just to see how he would react...

"Or was it something else?" She asked whispering even quieter as she sat so very, very close to him, his little boner straining in his PJ's, held trapped in her hand...

"Was it about his big dick baby?" She teased... "Were you picturing Keith being like Greg? His cock all hard like you remember? And being so, so much bigger? Bigger than you?"

Breathing out her words Barb was pouring it on quite hard, pushing Adrian that much further, and all while during a break in their Christmas day festivities, it was all a bit much for him to take...

"Ahhh... I... I don't... Oh gosh Barb? Do we have to do this h-here?" Adrian replied as he sat trembling and feeling hot and with his left knee beginning to bounce up and down, quaking and feeling like he needed to get away... Sweating now, he could feel his pulse going through the roof.

Barb with her teasing words and sultry sounding voice, she had him rock hard and twitching... Not sure which way to look or what to think, this was so forward of her, and so new...

It was thrilling but, Jesus if it wasn't also humiliating... Doing this here in her parent's living room of all places...

But then, and just in time after feeling his fever about to pitch, swooning and ready to break with the guilt and the shame drowning him fast... Adrian heard his Mother-in-law Margaret calling out, the older woman's voice jolting him back and suddenly the spell was broken.

Relieved and out of this situation, and for what he had to think was the first time, hearing his Mother-in-law's voice? In this awkward, embarrassing moment it was like music to his ears...

***

"Barbara? Can you come in here and help me with the turkey? It's too big... I need help putting it in" Margaret called out then from the kitchen, needing her daughter's assistance and thus ending their conversation for the time being... Ending this incredibly awkward and embarrassingly arousing conversation, with Barb discovering something else about Adrian, or a few things as it were...

"Uh-Oh! Sounds like Mom is having the same problem I did last night... It was too big, and I needed help putting it in!" Barb said with a wink and a smile before slapping Adrian's knee, breaking their moment she left things there rather unfinished and unsettled, but for the time being Adrian was more than happy to be out of the conversation... Where ever it was going...

Hearing her and catching Barb's obvious innuendo, comparing her Mother's struggles with their Christmas turkey to those of hers and the implied trouble she was having getting Keith's big cock up into her the night before... Adrian chose to laugh with her, not sure if he should be turned on or offended as Barb rose from her seat, taking his hand and pulling him along, taking him with her...

"Ha-ha... Very funny... But why are you dragging me in there? She only called for you, not me!" Adrian came back dismissing the fact that his wife had just made light of what had happened between her and Keith, and about his size for that matter.

It was still a bit un-nerving for Adrian but he had sort-of confessed to enjoying what was going on, even if he still didn't fully understand it himself... But as well, he never believed he had the room to argue either...

"I'm dragging you along so that you can help me, you're not getting out this that easy!" Barb answered, stopping and turning to tickle Adrian's ribs, making him jump and squeal, trying to get away as they crashed through kitchen door acting like a couple of teenagers...

***

Yes Mother! What can we do?" Barb asked as they fell through the door giggling with Adrian feeling embarrassed, seeing his Mother-in-law looking up with a frown, not happy with the noise they were making. But also, the smell of home cooked food was making Adrian's mouth water, not realizing how hungry he had become while riding out the last of his hangover...

"Well, beside acting like a couple of kids and waking up the whole house, you could try being a bit more quiet... Your father is napping in the den" Margaret replied with a scowl on her face and telling the pair of them to be quiet... "Help me get this dammed bird back into the oven... Oh and Adrian would be a doll and put that trash bag out in the bins? We keep them out back, just off the deck... Thank you dear" She added first talking to Barb but then looking Adrian.

Sending him away, outside with the garbage, she was both trying to get rid of the trash, but also, she wanted to get rid of Adrian... Margaret wanted a word with her daughter after hearing part of their conversation, or she was eaves dropping is more like... Leaning against the door frame and holding it ajar with a foot in order to hear better... And boy! Did she ever get an ear full...

***

Picking up the bag of garbage and looking out onto the snow covered back deck Adrian paused, turning to look at his wife and her Mother, about to say something but then not wanting to interrupt as they wrestled with the turkey, he thought, "Ah, screw it" and stepped out into the snow wearing just his slippers and his PJ's.

Following the already made foot prints out and off to the side of the deck, as instructed, Adrian found the trash bins. Opening one and stuffing the bag in he put the lid back down, but suddenly and startled then, he slipped and nearly fell on the icy walkway...

"Ah-hmm... Hey Merry Christmas Adrian... Everything good?... You okay buddy?"

Startled indeed and almost breaking his neck with the sudden fright, Adrian hadn't noticed Keith standing above him on the opposite deck smoking a cigarette... He was too busy looking down and watching where he was going...

"Oh! Ahh, hey Keith... Sorry you scared me, I didn't see you... Ah yeah, I'm good... How's Christmas treating you? Did Santa bring you anything nice?" Adrian replied and then instantly wanting to kick himself, thinking it was a stupid thing to say.

Did Santa bring him anything nice? Yeah, your wife you idiot... That's what old St. Nick gave Keith this year.

However, Keith did sound rather sheepish when saying hello, leading Adrian to think that maybe he didn't know... Keith didn't know that Adrian knew, or maybe he was testing the waters? Seeing how Adrian would respond, if he was angry, or standoffish at all.

It was such a wicked web they had going on, and oddly, in a strange way it had Adrian wanting to just have it out then and there. He wanted to let Keith know what Barb had told him, about the two of them fucking on the sofa the night before.

But there was no way... He'd never be able to just come out and say that... "Hey buddy! I'm doing great, Marry Christmas! How'd you like fucking my wife again after all these years? She's still pretty sweet huh?"

No... There was no way Adrian would say anything...

However... That sure didn't stop Keith...

"Yeah well, speaking of that... Santa and Christmas, and getting ah, presents" He began, flicking his cigarette butt away, blowing out his last lung full of smoke after sussing that Adrian didn't seem mad at him or put out... He was just being the same jittery guy that made him wonder what on Earth Barb even saw in the little pipsqueak. Or enough for her to marry him anyway...

However, sensing no ill will coming from his ex-girlfriend's little husband, and not entirely afraid of any bad outcome in this. Keith took the chance, letting Adrian know that there was an issue, a problem they all needed to deal with...

"I think we all need to come clean on a few things... It'll be better once we get it all out there" He said stepping forward to lean on the railing, letting him look down, standing well above Adrian as he looked up and feeling his stomach drop, not believing Keith was going there...

He needed to be cool and try not to let on what he already knew...

"So what I want you and Barb to do, is to come back over tonight, okay?" Keith continued... "Once we've put our folk's to bed, the two of you can come over... We'll all have a drink and talk, just talk... I promise" He explained, telling Adrian what he wanted, but with the need to be certain, saying they would 'just talk' and nothing else.

Feeling much colder than he already was, standing there in his Christmas PJ's, shivering, looking up to Keith in his superior position, Adrian wanted to play dumb... So without asking why, and as per his normal, he gave in and agreed right away, wanting to get out of there as fast as possible...

"Uhh... Yeah, that...that sounds okay, I guess... I'll tell Barb and I'll see what she thinks...but I'm sure she'll want to come over...I... I don't think we'll be doing much later anyway" He replied rather hurriedly, giving in and even saying that Barb would 'want' to come over...

Laughing and sure of himself Keith answered... "Oh I'm sure she will too... Yes... I'm sure of it... Now get inside and tell her Adrian... Tell her what I said, give her my message, get in there little man... It's cold out here"

"Ahh yeah okay th- thanks" Adrian replied as he made his way back up onto the deck but then stopping, he turned looking over to Keith and saying what he would later coin as his biggest blunder... Ever...

"Hey Keith?" he asked...

"Yeah?" He answered, turning back to face the smaller Adrian across the span of the two decks...

"How's it hanging?" Adrian asked then, and not realizing what he was saying, or his error...

"How's what hanging?" Keith replied, half laughing, wondering what the hell the little guy was talking about, thinking he was asking about his dick for some strange reason...

"Oh! Oh shit no... Sorry... I meant to say... How's the hangover? How... How is your head feeling? Mine is still killing me.... That's...that's what I meant, sorry, don't mind me...and we'll... Barb and I... We'll come over later... How... How does nine-o'clock sound?"

Laughing still, Keith shook his head in agreement saying "Okay... Nine sounds fine" as he watched Adrian run across the slippery, snowy wet deck, nearly falling on his little ass again as he scampered back into the house.

Standing for a second, Keith liked where this was going, saying to himself out loud... "Well this could be fun!"

***

Back inside...

"What took you so long baby? You look half frozen... What happened? Did you get lost between here and the garbage cans?" Barb asked as Adrian appeared through the rear sliding glass doors, glad to be inside and even happier to be away from making an ass of himself in front of Keith...

"Ahh... No, I was talking to someone...outside... Barb? Can I, uhh talk to you? Just, just for a moment? It's kind of urgent" Adrian answered as he came in, his voice a bit panicked, not loud but something certainly had him on edge.

Barb, standing at the sink with her Mother Margaret, she turned to look at her... "You heard him... It sounds important so you'd better go... I'll survive here on my own 'just for a moment'..." Margaret said to Barb, mimicking Adrian at the end, mocking him in a way, or so it felt...

"Yeah, sure... What's up baby? You look like you've just seen a ghost!" Barb asked with mild concern, wiping her hands on a towel and coming around to walk with Adrian out of the kitchen, back into the living room where they'd been talking earlier...

"Ahh well... I uhh ran into Keith outside just now...and he said, or he wants us to come back over later, and well, I mean., I think we should go... It's...it's important don't you think? I do anyway" Adrian said to Barb once they were alone in the living room and standing this time. Yet he was babbling and not making much sense...

Flustered with what had just taken place outside, he couldn't get out what he wanted to say and nor could Barb understand him...

"What? Say that again? You're not making any sense...Slow down baby, take your time and breathe... You're obviously excited about something, so just slow it down and start from the beginning... What happened when Mother sent you to take out the garbage?" Barb asked, trying to make some sense of what Adrian was saying, wanting him to start over and tell her what happened, from the beginning...

"S-sorry... I'm just... He surprised me is all.. I went to put the lid back on the garbage can he scared me... He, he wished me a Merry Christmas" Adrian came out with, this time sounding coherent at least, but Barb, she didn't see the big deal...