Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Barb, I know you'd never want to hurt me... But I don't think I'll never be able to look at your Mother again without blushing. I know she doesn't like me very much already, she thinks I'm a wimp, and now she probably thinks I'm some sort of sissy-boy as well"

"Oh now... Come on, you know she doesn't think that... She was quite pleased that we're finding our place, defining our marriage, and she can see that you're evolving into what we've always known you would become" Barb said to him, still trying to sooth and calm him down...

"What am I to you Barb? How do you see me?...and your Mother..? How does she see me? What did she say to you?" He replied then, not understanding what she was saying and certainly not knowing who or 'what' he was evolving onto...

"We see you as a beautiful, caring, thoughtful, loving man and husband... That's what you are baby, and even if my Mother does know? Don't worry so much about what she thinks... You'd be surprised with how accepting some people can be these days, and especially someone like her"

"See? I was right....So the two of you do think I'm some kind of sissy-gay boy... And oh Christ, please, oh please tell me she doesn't know about my past?" Adrian asked, finding himself falling from one horrendous thought to the next... First with his Mother-in-law knowing about Keith and the lingerie, and pleading, he preyed Barb hadn't mentioned Greg and his early beginnings...

"No... You can relax, I didn't teller about you and Greg in the field, or in his car like you told me he had you doing later, once it was too cold out" Barb relied, answering his last question first, letting him know that her Mother wasn't privy to this story. The one where for a time it would seem Adrian had been talked into 'taking care' of Greg, and not just once, but on numerous occasions. Including in his car when indeed it had turned too cold to stay outside.

But still, the way she would always say it, mentioning him by name and saying that Adrian had either 'helped' or he had 'taken care of' Greg... No matter how many times, it would always make him cringe a little regretting that he had ever shared this time in his life with her... This shame filled memory, haunting him at times with the feelings and suppressed yearnings never really going away and tearing him in two directions...

"And you're not a sissy either Adrian... You're just soft and sensitive guy who like the way some things feel. You can appreciate things that other guys can't, and yeah, that does make you different, but to me, it makes you just that much more special and precious" Barb said to him, wanting to be reassuring as she explained things to him...

"Think of it this way" She added... "Just like how you liked seeing, or hearing about me being umm, happy...with Keith... I just want the same for you sweetie... I want you to be happy too, by discovering and trying new things... Things like wearing this for me" She reasoned but then turning her attentions else where Barb decided it was time to show Adrian just how happy she was with him all dressed up in his first lacy little lingerie piece...

"Mmmm... Really baby, you have no idea how wet I am right now, seeing and feeling you wearing this for me, and in fact... Maybe I should just stop talking and... Hmmm? What's this cute little thing? Maybe I can use it to keep me quiet... Do you think? Something to keep my mouth full so I can't talk anymore?"

Sounding sexy and seductive, Barb leaned further over her reclined husband as she kept talking and slipping her fingers under the delicate lace edging sewn in around the leg of the delicate satin cami-set she had him wearing.

Seeing him quiver while letting her manicured nails do her work for her once again, lightly tickling and gliding across his shorn, hairless pubic mound before encircling his hard little member and fishing him out, Barb freed his 'little-guy' as she so loving calls his erect 4-inch, circumcised penis...

"Ahhh... Oh Barb" He called out as she kept her eyes focused on his, lowering herself, winking and taking him in, her wet mouth and lips closing down around his base, her nose pressing into his shaved, hairless pubic area as Adrian let out a long, drawn out moan, feeling her velvety wet lips moving back up the short length of his super-sensitive shaft...

"Unnnggg... Oh God... Oh Barb... That feels so...so...Uhh, that's incredible" He cried, loving the feeling of her mouth on his small dick, the nearly forgotten ecstasy of having her go down on him, it felt like it had been so long.

It was a very rare thing indeed that when it did happen, when Barb would go down on him, it was so intense and felt so good, and very much like putting his meagre penis inside of her, Adrian never lasted very long in her mouth either... It was just too good, but as well, it was always too much...

Sucking him and holding his little ball sack in her fingers, Barb had another devilish idea come over her where wetting her long index finger without him noticing, or without her saying anything, but smiling to herself with what she was about to do... Barb knew this was something else that he liked...

"Uhhhh! Ohhh... Oh God Barb! What are you? Ohhh!" Adrian sudden called out as he felt not only his wife's warm, wet mouth taking him in once again, but as well, she had moved more of the silky, one-piece fabric away. Enough to wiggle and push her spit-soaked finger into his unsuspecting and suddenly clenched-up little butt-hole...

"Mmmmfff!" Barb moaned back at him and feeling him recoil at first, as she began pushing and edging the tip of her slippery wet finger in past his breach and holding it here.

Letting him get over the initial surprise as she kept his turgid little member in her mouth, sucking him as she felt him relax, settling into the bed, his body going slack with his knees parting some as he began to accept, if not welcoming her invading digit...

"Uhh... Oh Barb, that feels... Oh that feels sooo good... Don't stop, please... Oh I wanna cum... C-can I? Uhhh I can never last when you do that, when you suck meeee" Adrian whined, feeling himself getting close already and even asking if it was okay, if he was allowed... If he had her permission to cum.

Having already been here once on this day, this Christmas day, getting off earlier that morning, it didn't seem to mater at the moment, what with everything all mixed together, the lingerie sleep wear, his Mother-in-law knowing things, and once again to Keith.

Adrian could picture Barb doing this to him, going down on Keith and sucking her former boyfriend's much bigger, thicker, real mans cock. Seeing it in his head, it was enough, he knew he wasn't going to last...

"Mmmm yes baby, cum... I want you make you feel good, that's why were here silly boy... Mmmff... Oh you do like that huh? Feeling my finger in your ass?" Barb teased back, riling Adrian up further as she pushed in, sinking her finger into him up past her second knuckle and then devoured him once again...

Taking his entire penis into the back of her mouth, not enough to choke or gag her but it was more than enough to push Adrian over, reaching the edge and cresting...

There was no way... He couldn't hold back..

"Uhh... Oh Barb... I... Oh you know I love it when you do that... When you f-finger fuck me... Ooohhhh I can't hold on... Oh God! Here it comes! Oh Barrrrrb..!" He cried, getting there, finding his end...

"Mmmm! Ummmph..!" Barb moaned back, feeling and sensing his arrival, she stopped all movement, holding her finger deep into his ass while sliding his thin little dick back out of her mouth some, keeping and holding his domed little penis-head in her lips, sealed around him and feeling him cum with his testicles contracting and all but retreating into his body.

His two little balls pulled up close to him and near disappearing as he came, Adrian's muscles were in spasm, pumping and dumping his second and much, much less substantial load out and onto Barb's waiting tongue...

"Uhh... Ohhh... Oh God -- Barb... Oh stop please! It's too much... Oh I'm... I'm too sensitive" Adrian called out a second later, falling back onto the bed his body still tensed up and overwhelmed, the agony and the ecstasy swimming and filling his head...

Cumming so good and so hard, his stomach muscles racked and pulled tight as each wave passed leaving him breathless and exhausted, Adrian was truly spent...

Amazed with what was happening, having and getting so much attention from Barb, his mind was awash with the sex-fueled endorphins... It was all so much, and coming at him at once...

Not that sex was a rarity for Adrian, on the contrary, he and Barb were naked together and fooling around quite often...

However aside from her riding on top, and with Adrian using his well trained and talented little tongue on her wet excited pussy, and sometimes having him drifting lower to rim her own puckered, pink skinned little asshole... It was indeed rare for her to be here, serving Adrian, rather than him going down and tending to her needs.

She loved having him do this as well... Having Adrian rim and run his pointed tongue in and out of her clean, wrinkled back entrance. The feeling would make her shiver all over, giving Barb her own endorphin rush that was different to Adrian's.

Barb's rush was a power based sensation being driven hard into her... Feeling and sensing his willingness, licking her tight rosebud, Adrian was showing his servitude... And for her, that was the bigger turn on.

Feeling Adrian's tongue pleasing her ass this way, it sent jolts and signals firing off into her brain, letting her bask in the power she felt over him, she would shiver and quake, loving the feeling with her eyes often sent rolling to the back of her head.

Fucking and making love as they did however, with her always on top, Barb used the excuse of his small size, saying it was easier for her to feel more of him this way, and at first it was a little difficult for Adrian to accept, knowing that anytime they made love or just 'fucked' it would be with Barb on top, running things as she always had.

She didn't have the heart to tell him that she didn't want him fucking her any other way... For one he couldn't penetrate her enough to feel like she could get there, that she could cum. And secondly, and rather selfishly, Barb didn't want to give up that kind of control to him...

Quite honestly, to her, she found it almost insulting to have sex with him using traditional methods like missionary... It just wasn't how she wanted things to work with Adrian.

It was the same about blow-jobs... She found sucking his little dick to be rather degrading and even more so if she was on her knees... She felt it was far, far below her and her position in their marriage.

That's why sucking his little thing was reserved for times like this, special times...or more so, for the times when Barb wanted something from him...

***

"Mmmff... Oh God Barb, th-thank you that was... Uhh, that was so good and I can't believe how much we're doing it, and right here in, in you Mother's house"

Wanting to keep his voice down while thanking his wife for all of the wonderful sex and attention he was receiving, even if it was coming at a price, yet still, Adrian didn't seem to mind... Putting all of that behind him for the time being as he revelled in the after-glow.

Moving over him again and leaning down, Barb kissed him after swallowing his tiny cum load, it wasn't really enough to feed back to him, but still, once again he was being given more of the sense and taste of himself than he had been earlier...

Kissing Barb after coming home, her breath smelling and tasting of Keith, his cock and his cum, the last thing to leave her mouth...

"You're welcome sweetie... I know you love me going down on you, that's why I don't do it all that often... So that when I do, I know you'll appreciate it more" Barb replied, telling him why he his blow-jobs were so far and few between, which was fib, a lie made up just to keep him happy.

Standing and stripping off her own matching PJ-set and where she had remained naked underneath, Barb turned then, reaching for Adrian's hand...

"But now, before we have Christmas dinner and then later, when we head next door and have this little talk with Keith? I'm gonna have a shower and get dressed... You can join me if you'd like?" She declared sounding sultry and sweet while taking his hand and pulling him to his feet, still dress in the short, dark blue cami-pant set all trimmed in white lace...

Yet Adrian however, thinking and picturing Barb naked with him in the shower and smiling back... He gladly followed, happily accepting her invitation and forgetting all about how he was dressed...

Continued...