Barb's Golf Course Predicament

Story Info
Barb is bound naked and tormented where she might be seen.
2.5k words
4.36
13.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BARB'S GOLF COURSE PREDICAMENT

It's about 2:30 in the afternoon, the sun is out, and it's spring and warm!! We're in our second-story master bedroom. Barb's naked...except for black high-heels. She has a blindfold and dental gag in place. Her hands are cuffed together high in back, with the cuffs attached to the far end of a short chain, the other end of which is attached to the back of her collar, leaving her ass and pussy totally, invitingly exposed!! There is a leash attached to the front of the collar, and her ankles are hobbled by a 2' piece of chain attached to ankle cuffs, allowing her to take each step safely. She is very aroused and nervous...especially now that she heard me open the door to the outside upper deck! Next, she felt herself being gently but firmly pushed her by her shoulders out on the deck. There she stood in the soft waning light of day, totally naked and exposed to anyone out there on the golf course, whom she couldn't see. Both her arousal and nervousness heightened as she felt me gently guide her to the stairs and support her as I forced her down, step by step, to the ground floor deck and out into the unfinished yard. Holding her tightly by an upper arm, I repeatedly spanked one ass cheek and then the other as she descended the staircase. She shuddered to think that there might be someone on the golf course, but she had no way of knowing for sure. At least there was silence coming from there...for now.

As for Barb, she's 26, trim, has a great figure with a nice butt and medium-sized, perky breasts. Her hips and legs are trim as well, and her pussy, which she keeps smoothly shaved, shows from front or back in a little triangle between her legs where they join her pelvis!! Her large pussy lips and always-engorged clit are similarly visible from front or back!! Her measurements are 35-24-36. Her face is gorgeous, with blue eyes and full lips, and...oh, yes. She's a natural blonde...but you could have guessed that!!! Her smile is contagious, and she's sexually willing to try just about anything...at least once...and over and over if she likes it...and she does like most things I've done to her so far!! She is shyly flirtatious with other men, but not overly so.

Her willingness always to be so sexually adventuresome was one of several reasons why I married her. She loves sex...kinky and straight, although neither of us has had a session involving anyone else, and neither of us has had a same-gender session. Neither of us is against it, but it just isn't appealing to either of us. Having her in bondage is a big part of our sex life. She loves BDSM as a submissive, so long as the pain isn't near-intolerable or blood isn't drawn. Being totally out of control and unable to stop what I might do with or to her is a huge turn-on.

Moreover, although we've never had any kind of sex, kinky or straight, witnessed by a third party or group, when she's blindfolded and gagged, having me whisper into her ear that I've let someone else in to watch, or suggest to her that she's surrounded by several men seeing her naked and spread, watching what I do to her naked body, and watching her responses, makes her go crazy! She really gets into the fantasy and struggles...sometimes to the point that I wonder if she'll break her bonds. If I do it while I'm actually fucking her, she fucks me back hard and fast!!

She doesn't like anal sex, but anal teasing or fingering drives her mad! She hates to be tickled but has admitted to me that having to endure it when tied down and totally out of control causes her orgasms to cum faster and harder!! I've decided that the preferred ban on anal sex is OK, because I don't want her anus stretched. I want it tight for teasing, and for inserting fingers and toys...which I keep small, for the same reason. In short, she loves to be made somewhat frightened and uncomfortable when tied and naked...or about to be made naked. Her having total loss of all control over who is watching and / or what happens to her naked body is a HUGE turn-on to any kind of sex!! We'd talked about predicament bondage, where there is a chance that, because of her incontrollable reactions to what I do to her, there is a chance of really being caught!! To date, we've never done it.

Our 2-story home is in a large golf subdivision, with a couple of large, vacant, wooded lots on either side of our house. Our home is on the 12th tee, and the cement golf cart track is very close to our fenced-in back yard. Our master bedroom is on the second floor and faces the golf course. There is a large deck outside the bedroom with a staircase down to the lower deck, and on out to our fence-in still-natural backyard, also with rough trees and vegetation. The fence is 8' high for privacy from the golf course. Of course, the wood has dried somewhat, and if one wanted to come up to the fence, he / she could see through the cracks between the planks into the yard. We were new in town, and hadn't yet joined the Country Club, so nobody really knew us by sight, or exactly who lived where we did.

When she stepped off the bottom step of the staircase, I stopped her. I felt her naked breasts and ran fingers from both hands up and down her slit in front and rear, frequently sliding a finger quickly in and out of her front and rear holes, getting her breathing rapidly, causing her knees to buckle slightly, fingers on captive hands fluttering wildly at her back, and her mouth held wide open by the gag!! I stopped the sexual stimulation and placed two fingers from the vaginal hand inside her mouth, sweeping them around the inside of her mouth sensuously, and then deeply down her throat, pausing slightly and causing her to gag, then out, and repeating the motion a couple of times. As I swept her mouth sensuously, I whispered, "I'm going to tie you naked and spreadeagle to the swing."

She started moaning and breathing rapidly again!!

We had a swing in front of the gate that was a gliding type...back and forth...and wide enough for three people. It was well-cushioned and comfortable. We would occasionally sit out there with the gate open and enjoy the afternoon...and talking with any neighbors who might happen by. But not this afternoon. I led her over to the swing and gently pushed her down onto it. I clipped her hands from the collar and clipped each one widely to an eyehook in each upper corner of the back of the swing. Then, I did the same with her ankles...clipping each one to a similar eyehook in each lower corner of the bottom of the swing. Then, I reached under her ass and pulled her forward just a bit for better access to her asshole as well as her clit and vagina! Given the way she was tethered to the swing, this caused her legs to be widely split, and pulled her shoulders back a bit causing her chest to stick out as if offering her breasts to anyone watching!! I tied her upper arms just below the shoulders to the back of the swing to keep her tits pushed out and prevent her from being able to hunch over in an attempt to hide them!!

"Beautiful, my dear!! Simply stunning! Especially if anyone on the tee gets curious for some reason and comes over to investigate!!" She moaned and shook her head, while trying to dissuade me from tying her in such an open position by making unintelligible noises in her open-mouth gag!! Her terror of being seen like this was very real...and I could see that she was now very wet because of it!!!

I began her torment by simply standing behind the swing and running my hands gently up and down the sides of her body, squeezing her breasts and pinching the nipples as I went. She moaned slightly, and yelped audibly as I squeezed the nipples.

"You might want to be careful how loudly you squeal and moan! You don't want to attract any unwanted attention, do you!? We don't want anyone peeking between the planks or peering into the gate, do we!?"

She moaned again and moved her head side to side, realizing now that no matter what I did to her, she would have to suffer in as near total silence as would be possible!! Especially if I were to start tickling her in addition to the other 'interesting' things I might do to her in such an open position!!

I continued her torment by sliding one hand down between her legs and across her clit, moistening my finger on her pussy juices before sliding it back up across the clit again!! I continued back and forth for several seconds, occasionally flicking my finger deeply up inside her pussy and back out again rapidly, sliding it across the clit in both directions as I continued toying with her pussy!

She became more and more aroused, breathing harder, moving her hips up and down in response to my up and down motions across and up inside her pussy!! She moaned softly, but not loudly!! She also knew that there was only silence on the other side of the fence.

Then we both heard it at the same time...the hum of a golf cart approaching the 12th tee!! "OOOOHH, NOOO!! HUH-UH!! HUH-UH!!" She said, begging me to cover her nakedness and exposure somehow!! She was barely understandable, though, through her dental gag! Of course, there was no way I could do that, even if I'd wanted to. The men stopped the golf cart near the tee about 50 yards away from us, but close enough if Barb got noisy!!

"No, dear!" I said. Now it was a different game, and this scared the bejesus out of her, knowing that if she made any noise, she was in real danger of being seen and unable to do anything about it, her sense of arousal was on high!! Her tits were thrust out, as if being offered, and her legs spread wide!! Her clit was on display and hugely engorged from my playing with it!! She tried in vain to bend over and close her legs in a fruitless effort to hide her tits and pussy!! She finally sighed and relaxed...resigning herself to the fact that if it happened, it would happen!! But...now she knew that she really had to keep quiet!!! No more games!!

I resumed toying with her clit and pussy without warning! She let out a muted squeal when I did, but quickly stifled it. The men were having so much fun at the tee, they didn't hear it! But as I quickened the pace of fingering her clit and pussy, she began breathing harder and shaking her head from side to side in response to the maddening edge play!! Then, with one hand, I began dancing my fingers up and down her sides...ribs to breasts!!

She managed to stay quiet, but shut her eyes tightly, mewed quietly into her dental gag and managed to say, quietly, "theeese!! THEEESE!! THON'T!! THEEEZE!! OHNIGOT!!" she said, mutedly!!

I kept up both the clit fingering, sliding my finger in and out of her pussy and directly across her clit in both directions, as my other hand continued its dancing journey up and down her side!! Her breathing was coming in gasps, now, in response to the clit stimulation and the tickling!! I knew she wouldn't last long now! A climax was building in her and quickly coming to a head, so I stopped it all!!

Barb sort of slumped in her bonds, sighed, and let out a muted mewing of disappointment into her gag!!

The men played the tee quickly and drove off. I decided to keep up the sexual predicament I was presenting to her by stimulating her clit and pussy while tickling her underarms and ribs at the same time! If the men weren't there, she could let go and have an orgasm easier!! I knew she was getting tired, and was inhibited by her location and having to remain quiet if people were on the tee. I decided to try something to see how she responded.

I continued to tickle her and play with her clit and pussy! "I want you to pretend that you made too much noise, and guys are standing at the fence watching you naked, spread, and struggling through the slits between planks!! There's nothing you can do to stop me, and you know I wouldn't stop just because we were being watched!" Do whatever you want to do if you weren't pretending...if it were real!! Nobody's around to hear you in reality...just pretend."

She heard me....in spite of her laughter interspersed with moaning at the onslaught in her pussy!! When I told her to pretend she was being watched, she came unglued. Just the suggestion caused her to have a hard, protracted orgasm almost immediately!! I didn't stop!! I could sense another orgasm building.

"They're beginning to call other golfers over to see what's going on!! You can't escape the tickling or the orgasms. You just have to let them watch you...!!"

Another hard orgasm!! I continued my tickling and clit torment all during the second orgasm, and knew she was spent! I untied her and removed the dental gag, but left her blindfold on and re-cuffed her hands behind her. I untied her ankles and stood her up!

"OOOH, GOD! Won't someone see me as we go up the stairs?" she asked.

"They might...if anyone comes along, but the trees should hide you, unless you make noise that would make them curious!!" We started up the stairs, with me behind her to steady her in her heels.

All the way up the stairs, and until we entered the house, I kept toying with her pussy from behind and underneath, until she was almost ready to orgasm again. When we got into the house, I threw her on the sofa and fucked her without uncuffing her hands or removing the blindfold!!

She fucked me hard, probably harder than ever before.

"You know, being in a situation where you might really be seen, and having the thought planted in your head that it's happening, makes you respond more than being inside where it's safe. I think we need to find a way to make it happen for real, and I think I may have found a way."

She perked up immediately. "How? What have you got in mind?"

"I found out that there is a BDSM club about 75 miles away, and the city is large enough that we won't be found out. I'll make the arrangements to join! I'll see to it that your fantasy is realized, and safely...but it is going to happen!

That brought her to her knees for a truly fantastic blow-job in appreciation for my efforts to make her fantasies come true and keep her safe at the same time!