Bard's Tale 05 - Bk 02 - Westward Ho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Mother Tia, I'll see to it," Demetri replied. "I'm sure that the lord and lady look forward to meeting old friends and new."

* * * * *

After quick baths, Tia went to their room and used the spell to create the magical bed of rest that would allow all four of them to share the same sleeping space. The bed of rest involved a little dimensional magic so that the bed appeared to be normal until you got onto the mattress itself. This spell would need to be renewed each day.

After the bed was created, she went to the manor's chapel dedicated to the Lawgiver on the third floor. There was another private chapel on the same floor but it was at the opposite end of the manor. It was dedicated to Lord Goodfellow's patron, the Hellene deity Zeus.

As a high priestess, the guards protecting the upper floor allowed her entry to the chapel without issue. She checked various features of the chapel to ensure the blessing of the goddess was intact, that there were the usual candles, incense, and other items used in private prayer.

Meanwhile, Reison, Tahna, and Mindal went back for another set of luggage from their carriage, carrying their second load to the second floor. Mindal eyed Anya's servants doing the same, letting out a soulful sigh.

"All right, what's the matter, Mindal?" Tahna asked.

"Must be nice having someone else to fetch and carry for you," the bard grumbled. "Anya has her staff, Tia has us."

"Now that was not a very nice thing to say, little sister. If you find this too much of an inconvenience, I'm sure Reison and I can handle it," the monk replied.

"Really? I... wait. Why would you do that?" Mindal said, then her face had an aha moment. "You just want him to yourself!"

The monk gave the bard a grin. "If I'm busy getting sweaty with my man, seems fair that after all the hard work, I get to reward him for all his hard effort. Or rather, encourage yet more hard effort from him." After a couple of steps, she added, "The harder the better, of course."

Vastly amused, Reison wisely said nothing.

Mindal watched Tahna wink at him and reconsidered. "Maybe I better keep helping," she said. "Just to make sure everything gets put away where it's supposed to go."

Tahna nodded, grinning. "Make sure every doodad fits into its proper nook? Sometimes a little hip work helps shove it where it needs to go."

"Damn right," the bard confirmed, resuming her climb up the stairs. "And every deelybob fits snugly into its cranny!"

Once they were upstairs, they dropped off the first load, then went back downstairs. Because they were moving, they had taken more of their possessions from their suite at the Pixie Palace; Reison, too, had a lot more things than when he'd left home.

After the second trip was done, they set to work. Dressers and wardrobes were quickly filled, putting most of their clothing into Tia's room. Tia's case with church and government papers was set next to the writing desk.

Reison did his best to put things away. He was startled to discover that Mindal was naked, shuffling clothing around in the drawers. When she noticed she had his attention, she leaned down to open the bottom drawer. "I wonder if I use these drawers instead?"

Then she widened her stance and tilted her butt upward, wiggling it at him.

Moving behind her, he ran his fingers back and forth along her pink groove. "I think I have something for this slot. Shall I make use of it?"

Biting her lower lip while he explored, she gasped. "May... maybe on the bed?"

He slapped her bare cheek, and she yelped and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Get on up there, then Mindal." Stepping back, he yanked out his shirt. He was surprised yet pleased that Tahna bent over to unlace his boots. Once his feet were bare, she stepped back and took the rest of his gear, laying them carefully onto a chair.

As the bard lay on her back and watched him strip, she played with breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other. When his trousers dropped below his waist, his hardening cock came into sight and she moaned. Already, the sounds of alto-recorders, a theorbo, and a frame drum played in her head.

Seeing the desire in his eyes as he moved onto the bed, she felt herself loosen. Opening her legs, she drew her knees up. Expecting him to continue until his hips were nestled between hers, he surprised her by pinning her legs apart. His tongue slid along still swelling lower lips, causing her to cry out.

Reison held her down while his tongue and lips continued to explore her swelling, leaking entrance.

Mindal arched her back, her hands running through his hair. Her breath hitched whenever he found some sensitive spot and lavished it with gentle, wet, insistent attention. The thrum of heavier percussion joined the ensemble, the steady, driving beat matching that of her heart, the pace picking up as she neared release.

He worked his tongue along her dripping lips, sucking and licking and drinking in her arousal. When his tongue at last discovered her hard bead atop her mound, she cried aloud when he kissed it, then maddeningly circled it.

Gripping his head, she arched up, heaving for air as pleasure pulsed throughout her swollen, needy center. Reison circled it three more times, then he brushed the base of her nubbin of bliss and she froze, sensations crashing through her center. Drums pounded and a cymbal crashed as her pussy clenched and released, more juices oozing from her heated core.

Before she could push him away, he backed off, kissing her throbbing, tender flesh as it squeezed out more tangy slickness. Reison diligently licked up as much as he could find, sending aftershocks through Mindal's pussy. As she collapsed back onto the bed, he slid his hands from her thighs to her calves, holding them apart. Setting her legs onto his shoulders, he reached down and ran the hard knob of his cock up and down her leaking folds before pushing into her.

The bard's eyes shot open. Parting her heated, pliant flesh, he forced her to engulf his rampant presence within her slick heat. A few inches in, partial withdrawal, then returning to open her core even more to his heated stiff manhood. Again, and then deeper still. Fully ensconced, he rested a moment, enjoying feeling her wrapped around his erection.

Mindal, eyes wide, ran her hands along his firm chest and then along the muscles of his arms planted on each side of her. "Oh, honey! I'm so full!"

Leaning down, he kissed her. Slow, long strokes within her sheath. The pleasure of his movement sent ripples cascading down her core. With her splayed open before him, he thrust, making sure each one filled her completely. She groaned each time his crown brushed her womb's gateway. His blue eyes stared intensely, hungrily at her.

Mindal loved that her man was taking his pleasure while clouding her mind with bliss. She rubbed her hard nubbin against his groin, adding yet more toward her second explosion.

The bard heard a suppressed cry from across the room. Mindal saw Tahna slouched in the chair at the foot of the bed, her gi jacket askew while she rapidly stuffed three fingers into her swollen, red gash, and the bard felt a surge in her own ecstasy. She realized that not only did she love it when her husband gave her his cock, but that she enjoyed being watched by her sister while he vigorously worked over her pussy. Every fourth stroke he shoved extra hard into her, forcing her down into the mattress, filling her completely while grinding against her erect clit. Deep, throbbing lances of unbelievable pressure caused her to grunt as she clenched against his hard shaft. His steady, firm pace within her felt so good! She moaned as he pumped steadily, her core tightening with each thrust. He was so hard, pushing so deep inside her!

"Give it to me, Reison! Harder!"

He began slamming into her tender wet sheath, his balls drawing up. Frenetic music filled their hearts as he forced his way into her yielding center again and again. Reison grunted as hard flesh speared into tender folds, building his up own pleasure.

Her pussy suddenly convulsed around his cock, Mindal writhed as the music reached a crescendo while waves of bliss exploding within her loins. Gasping and bucking against him, she felt him swell. She grabbed his butt, pulling him tight just as the first hot splash hit the gateway to her womb. Mindal screamed in joy, exploding anew around his pulsing cock. He pressed into her, bending her in half as he filled her with hot sticky heat. She rolled her hips, rubbing her clit against his groin, moaning her joy even as her pussy milked him for his seed.

When her senses returned, she gazed up at him in wonder, her love for him blazing forth anew. Calmer musical sounds made themselves known. "Reison, I love you so much!"

Reison started to lift up, but she held onto him, not letting take his weight off her.

"You should let me up. I don't want to squish you," he said.

"Don't go yet. I want you right where you are," she told him, then shivered. "I feel your hard cock deep inside me, and I feel the warm stickiness of your seed in me. It all feels so good I want to savor this feeling of connection with you."

"Lift!" Tahna said.

Reison looked over his shoulder, then grabbing Mindal's butt, pulled her close and lifted both of them up while Tahna laid out a thick towel beneath them.

"There," the monk said, standing up. "Now you won't leak all over the duvet." Going over to the dresser, she found a glass and pitcher and filled it with water. Taking it to her sister, she said, "Drink. You've coated him enough to fill a creek. Will that satisfy you for a while?"

Reison moved so Mindal could lift her head. She drank down the water, then held out the glass.

"More?" Tahna asked.

"Please," Mindal answered.

The monk refilled it and handed it back.

The bard brushed back a strand of sweaty hair, then finished the second glass. "Thank you."

She snorted. "Happy to do it. Would you like a glass, husband?"

"Yes, please."

Feeling him slip out, Mindal made a disappointed noise.

Reison gave her a slow kiss. After disengaging slowly, he sat on his heels.

After handing him the water, Tahna watched Mindal's pussy close, squeezing out a stream of semen; it ran down her butt and pooled on the towel. Pearlescent droplets framed the inflamed lips as they moved, closing up the gaping hole left by his exit.

"If you two want to just snuggle for a bit, I'll finish working on putting away Tia's and my clothing. Tia will likely want her own turn when we retire later tonight, but if you can manage it, I would like a turn as well. You all right with that, Reison?"

"Sounds good," he agreed, tugging Tahna over for a kiss.

Giving Mindal a hand towel, which she used to wipe down her sodden pussy, Tahna collected the larger cloth from the bed, then shook out a blanket and laid it over them. Mindal folded the hand towel, then laid it between her legs to catch any further drainage. After Reison laid down next to her, she nestled against his chest and closed her eyes as his arms held her close.

The monk poured a little water from a pitcher into the washbasin. Wetting a bar of soap, she lightly lathered a second handtowel and washed her groin, then rinsed it with more water.

As the air in the manor was somewhat cool, the monk pulled on some burgundy trousers for underneath, then pulled out the floor-length skirt made in her husband's heraldic arms -- black and white checkerboard print with the bottom hem a wavy green. Removing the gi shirt, she washed under her arms before pulling out the green blouse. Tucking the tails behind the skirt, she put on the wide leather belt and slipped her sais into their holding loops at her side. Taking her long braid, she looped it around three times, letting the much-shortened tail hang out the back, using two lacquered green chopsticks to hold everything in place.

Looking in the mirror, she checked herself over. Digging into her personal kit, she dug out her surprise. Applying a little makeup, she dabbed on some light green eyeshadow and a bit of rouge for her lips.

Tia entered the room, coming to a stop just inside the door. Taking in the sleeping couple, her gaze halted on the awake sister.

"My, my. Not very monk-like attire."

"It's not supposed to be. It's our first dinner here at Goodfellow Keep. I... I want to be seen not just as a monk but as his wife."

Staring a moment, Tia then smiled as she embraced her sister. "And so you wear his family colors to show your love for him. You are and always have been so much more than just a monk, dear Tahna. Look at you! You look adorable yet regal at the same time. The eyeshadow is fine but let's even out the rouge. Put this cloth between your lips and close them, then briefly roll your lips inward. Like this," she said and demonstrated. "Perfect. You shall astonish our hosts with your beauty, Mrs. Whisper Wind!"

Flushing with shy pleasure, Tahna grinned back. "Thank you, First Wife."

"How long have they been asleep?"

"Just over half an hour."

"I see. Will you wake them up and get them moving? Dinner should be ready about an hour from now. I want to clean up a little myself beforehand." At her sister's nod, Tia grabbed a body towel, a jar of body wash gel, a fresh set of underthings, and left for a quick bath.

The manor had two large baths on the second floor; one was for women and the other for men shared by the manor's guests.

* * * * *

At Tahna's insistence, both Reison and Mindal made their way to the baths.

Mindal found not only Tia there, but also some of Anya's staff and little Dalyanni, too. The young girl gave and received a quick greeting, but her attention was quickly redirected as her nanny washed her hair.

"Did you have a good time, little sister?" Tia murmured.

"I did," the bard confirmed, carefully washing her tender bits. When Tia didn't follow up with anything else, Mindal asked, "You're not upset?"

"No, why should I be? You're his wife, with as much claim to him as Tahna or myself. You were both there and you took advantage of it. That's what newlyweds do." The priestess motioned for Tahna to move in front of her, whereupon she started scrubbing her back.

"It was your bed."

"I thought I was clear downstairs, it is to be our bed, Mindal," the priestess corrected. "Being first to break in a new bed or in a new location doesn't matter to me. Our husband seems quite happy to make sure each of us are well loved. I admit I am considering something so that I don't have to be providing the spellwork all the time, and I think he might enjoy being able to be a bit more spontaneous. However, until I can bring about that change, I'm happy as long as each of us work together, Reison included, so that all our needs are met."

"You really don't mind?"

Tia rolled her eyes. "You are a bard, little sister. He wants to become one. Part of your mutual attraction is your shared love of music. Yet one cannot ignore there is also that part of you that needs to be in the limelight. As much as you love to sing, you also want everyone to pay attention while are singing. You crave attention. It's part of who you are. I love you, Mindal, even when you're trying to hog all the attention. Here's something to consider, my darling. He's the man in our four-way family. Each of us will seek our special time with him, but make no mistake, it is we who have to share him. He will always be in the center of things, whether it is on stage or in the bedroom. That's an unavoidable fact. It will become more complex next year when we have our babies. Till then, recognize the fact that Tahna and I love you, Mindal, and you share him and his cock with Tahna and me."

The bard looked unhappy. "You must think I'm pretty shallow."

At Tia's gesture, Tahna rinsed, then moved behind the priestess to return the favor. At her motion, Mindal turned around and Tia scrubbed her back.

"Not shallow, Mindal. Your feelings have as much value as mine or Tahna's. But you do have a strong need for attention and you indulge the beast every chance you get. Tahna and I understand that and make allowances for you. Try not to rub it in our faces, would you? We are three women with strong libidos married to one man. You have done wonderfully so far, but periodically you may require reminders. We have successfully relied on each other for decades. A three-legged stool is reliable but can be tipped over. There are four of us now, and he will help us be more stable."

"You actually believe that theory?"

"There is some good anecdotal evidence to support even-numbered partners in poly relationships. While you and Tahna aren't bi and I have a strong hetero preference, when one of us is with him, the other two have each other for companionship or to attend to other family needs as they crop up. Our babies won't remain infants forever, and they will demand more of our time as they grow up."

"That's why I want to spend as much time with him as I can when it's easier to do so."

Dalyanni and the other staff from Anya's household stood up, gathered towels, and moved out of the water to dry themselves.

Tia patted Mindal's shoulder, indicating she was done. Mindal rinsed.

"Let's admit something to ourselves, shall we?" Tia continued. "All of us have sorely felt the absence of a loving, intimate relationship. So far, our husband has been a thoughtful and eager lover. In the weeks of pretty-much non-stop love-making, only once did he express the desire to do something more than pleasing us physically. All three of us are hungry for more -- more sex and more intimate companionship moments. There's only one of him, though. He loves us, and may push himself to please us when he'd rather sleep or just relax alone for a bit so he can take stock. Rather than focusing on how many times a day you can get him to do you, be mindful to stop once a while and really see how our husband is doing. We don't want to wear him out."

"I feel like just had a come-to-the-Lawgiver meeting."

Tia stepped out of the water and began drying herself. "Men are conditioned to take care of their women, and if things aren't sitting right, especially if he is being run ragged by three lusty wives, he might keep his feelings to himself. It would be good if sometimes you remember to really see how he's doing before you jump his bones."

"All right."

The priestess finished drying off. Quickly putting on her underthings, she then wrapped the large body towel around herself.

"Tia?"

She paused and turned to her sister. "Yes?"

"How about you? It seems like Tahna and I are getting more time with him than you are."

"That's because you both need him more, my dear sisters."

"Are you happy?" Tahna asked.

"More to the point, are you getting what you need?" Mindal added.

Tia chuckled. "Yes, I'm happy. And it doesn't take much to get me going. His arms around me, a steamy kiss, his strong hands squishing my tits or pulling my hips against his and I'm almost ready to go. These days, however, the man only has to look at a certain way and I'm wet and ready for whatever he wants to do with me."

"I love you, Tia," the bard told her.

Tahna looked thoughtful at the exchange.

Tia smiled at her sisters. "I love you both. And I always will. Try not to take too long. Dinner will be soon, and you don't want to be late."

The priestess made it another few steps when the bard said, "I'll hurry."

Sighing, Tia looked back at the guileless face watching her. "Really? Wanting the last word because I made you a bit uncomfortable?"

"Sounded fair," the bard admitted as she lathered up her body.

The monk rolled her eyes at Mindal while washing her toes.

So much for warm fuzzies, Tia grumbled, narrowing her eyes at the bard. She strode out into the hallway, wrapped in large body towels, thinking about both of her sisters. Thankfully, Tahna seemed less emotionally rocky these days. Sometimes Mindal seemed to get it, and other times, she was obsessed with getting just a bit more than her share of intimacy with their husband. She could be patient if Mindal wanted to pull childish crap, but there was a limit.

1...34567...26