Bareback at the Beach

Story Info
A stallion anthro has his virginity taken at the beach...
2.1k words
12.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Brin stretched out on the sand, the black anthro stallion groaning lightly as he soaked up the sunshine. He was a simple stallion, one that didn't bother too much with villages and the small, growing towns where more life was coming to the world, though he had dallied with traders from time to time. They had had so many interesting stories to tell, even though the ones that he'd had in turn to share had been a side less raunchy than what they had imparted.

He blushed, burying his nose in his arms as he lay on his stomach. No one, that didn't want to, had to wear clothing there, the beach offering different villages and even the tribes too a chance to come together and experience pleasure with one another. Even though he was still a virgin in his early twenties, he still enjoyed the view, the light muscling of his body betraying the stud of a stallion that, in time, he would develop into.

"Hello there, sweetheart."

He looked up, though tried not to show how hard his heart was beating, the anthro mare, a motherly figure with wide hips, towering over him. She did not mean to tower, though she made something thicken at his crotch, his sheath plumping out a little under his loincloth. Brin snorted and shook his head. It was just as well that he was lying on his stomach...

"Hello," he said, uncertain as she waited on his answer. "Am I where you would like to lie?"

Her eyes glittered, her coat dun, brushed gold with a black mane and tail. There was a dorsal stripe running down her back, but Brin would only be fortunate enough to see that later, even if he didn't know it yet.

"We offer a massage service here," the dun mare said smoothly, holding a clay container of what Brin could only assume was some kind of massage oil. "May I offer my services today?"

Brin thought privately that she could offer him far more than that, the mare's breasts and crotch covered, though it was sure that the loose cloth could be tugged away with a flick of a stray paw. He swallowed hard, knowing that he should have said no, though there were others at the beach also receiving massages, all in trade of services, though he wondered too what the mare would require of him in turn.

"I don't have anything to trade," he said, hesitating even as she poured a liberal dose of the carefully tended oil into her paws, spreading it smoothly over her palms.

"I wouldn't worry about that, dear," she said, a smile on her black lips, eyes gentle and warm. "I have something in mind, if a young stallion like you would oblige an old mare like me."

She was not old, not by any means, though she was mature, perhaps even old enough to be Brin's mother. Her breasts were obviously full and heavy, the cloth covering them slipping and revealing a little "under-boob" while Brin held back his nickers to the best of his ability. He didn't feel like he had the breath or will to deny her as she knelt astride his back, rubbing the oil into his muscles, over his shoulders, tenderly brushing his hair to the side so that his mane would not become clogged up with oil.

"Such a strong, young stallion," she breathed, digging her fingers lightly into the sore spots of his body, easing the tenderness from them to bring him renewed once more. "There's plenty more where this came from, honey, you relax. There's nothing here for you to fear."

Others at the beach were already nude, yet he wondered how long his clothed state was going to last as he grunted and hid his muzzle from view. Some would have said that it was a stoic act, though he could barely keep his hips pinned to the sand as his cock pushed out, his sheath swelling and plumping out with the lure of it.

Maybe it was the mare, the older, motherly attitude of her, or maybe it was his young virility. His body knew that it needed to spend a load, to breed, to seed, even if he had not yet had his first time, panting softly, nostrils flaring with breath.

"Oh, you have a lot of tension here, darling, let me work on that..."

It was not innocent, not in the slightest as she tugged away his loincloth, exposing the gleaming curves of his muscled buttocks. There was not an ounce of spare fat on Brin and the mare very much appreciated that, murmuring her adoration of him, his body, stripping off the cloth strips loosely covering her breasts while his nose was hidden in his arms. The heat in his cheeks was adorable, but there was nothing to be shy about, nothing at all, not there, not with friends around him.

Everyone cared there, no one judging, especially not when they had a fine, young stallion in their midst. Everyone would be interested in him, but it was the dun mare who took charge, mothering him softly as she helped Brin to raise his hips from the ground.

"Let me see you, darling, don't you worry..."

Barely even knowing what was happening as he huffed and puffed with lust, forelock falling thickly over his eyes, the stallion grunted as she touched his shaft. She did not ask for permission and yet it was more than willingly granted as he rocked into her touch, letting the rhythm and pulse of her paw set the pace for him. Brin didn't have to think, only had to feel, his shaft slipping out more and more, becoming firm under her touch.

"Ohhh..."

"Yes, that's right, honey... Let me take good care of you."

Her voice was so soothing, so very soothing, that it was difficult not to relax into it as she stroked him, fingers gliding over the wrinkled skin of his shaft as he hardened and it smoothed out. The medial ring twitched under her fingers, or at least the pulse of blood there gave Brin the impression of such. His length was dark grey and she cooed her praise of him, licking her lips. The stallion blushed hotly. Did she really want him?

Of course, that was not up for debate as the mare used her oiled-up paws to stroke his cock, pumping the length, even tenderly dipping her fingers into his sheath, all to give him that tiny bit more of sensation. He whimpered and moaned, not feeling or sounding like a stallion anymore, though Brin did not think of himself as a colt either. Yet he was destined on that very day to learn what it was, what it meant, to be a fully-fledged stallion.

"Ah, ah..." She shook her head at him as his cock flexed and jumped between her paws. "Not quite yet, darling, relax..."

Yet he could not relax, heat burning down his neck, though the shyness was not enough to get him to soften, knowing that there were eyes on him as the mare stripped off her loincloth too. The scent of her pussy, alluring in what had to be her season, hit him as he snorted, curling back his upper lip from his teeth to sift through the scent.

"Ohhh..."

"Come now, darling... On your back for me, there's a good colt, a very good colt..."

He could only obey, because that's what they wanted, some of the other mares openly watching and staring, some with their paws between their legs. His body was an object of lust, a new figure at the clothing-optional beach, even though everyone there was in some state of undress already. They knew what was allowed there and what was not allowed, a place of sharing and lust for all, though the stallion might have wanted to consider that before lying down there. They had assumed his intentions and it was just as well that he was amenable to what the motherly mare had in store for him.

Resting on his back, his cock jutting up hard and proud, twitching with blood flow, the stallion groaned deep in the back of his throat. It was a deeper, more guttural, sound than what he thought that he would usually have produced, snorting more softly, not knowing what to do. Where was he supposed to put his paws?

But the mare took care of all of that for him, nude from head to hoof, her pussy soft as she crouched astride his hips and fed his shaft up against her folds. He groaned and she giggled, holding a finger to her lips as if there was some great secret between them that was yet to be shared.

"Relax, darling... This will be wonderful. For both of us. I'm in season, you know..."

But Brin did not know, at least not consciously, as he slipped into a mare for the first time, her pussy wrapped around him, seducing him, inch after inch. She took him like the experienced mare she was, sliding down past the medial ring, nickering throatily, her ears twitching back and forth.

"Oh, you're such a big boy..."

He didn't know whether that was true or not, but Brin appreciated hearing it all the same as his whole body throbbed with arousal, blood pouring to all the right places, his need coursing through with beat after beat of his heart. He could barely think, only feel, his paws landing shakily on her hips, one drifting up to her breast. The mare moaned, encouraging him to grope her, fingers folding over his paw as she guided the young stallion further.

No more, however, could Brin call himself a virgin as he quivered in place, snorting, puffing, his need on a trigger-edge. He could not hold back and yet he wanted to. He wanted to be a stud, to show his prowess, finding something more stallion-like in him than he had felt before.

"Easy, boy... Ohhh!"

The mare moaned, her dun coat glowing in the afternoon sunshine, others murmuring their appreciation of the show. Yet Brin only had eyes for her, only her, as she rode him, the full length of his cock slopping up into her pussy as her thighs trembled, riding him with all her might.

The edge of his sheath pushed back when she sank onto him, leaving no fragment of his cock untended too, pleasing him completely and utterly. And the summer sunshine was the best place for such a sweet breeding session, the stallion squeezing her breasts, more and more boldly running his paws over her body. His shyness would ease in time, if not his respect, though he would always be Brin, always the stallion who cared, even if he liked to see how things panned out before making a decision.

He always wanted things to be right, though nothing could ever be wrong as he was led into stallionhood by such a gorgeous mare, huffing and puffing, grunting throatily. As her folds gripped him in the throes of passionate climax, he couldn't hold back anymore, letting out a shrill whinny as his cock pulsed and ached, sending spurt after spurt of thick stallion cream into her pussy.

"Ohhhh!"

Their moans rose, sensually winding together as they climaxed together, almost in perfect time, though those around were getting heated and lustful from their show alone. It was not unusual to find it on that beach at all, cliffs towering to either end, framing them, sand clinging to their coats, lust in the air. But it was a moment that all were there to take advantage of as he seeded her pussy full, cum oozing back out of her folds as he thrust and thrust, hips juddering up from the sand with every wave of ecstasy.

"Ah... What a wonderful stallion..."

Brin smiled, ears a little shyly splayed, though he would come into himself more from that point on, finding out who he was. He'd only needed an older mare to show him the way, her fingers linked with his as she looked at him with true warmth in her gaze.

There was no one quite like a MILF, after all, to show a young stud their very first sweet time...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding His Mother A dragon breeds his mother over and over again...in NonHuman
Breeding on the Beach Anthros get together at the beach for public breeding fun...in NonHuman
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
Centaurs, Hu-cows and Foxes, Oh My! Steve and his teacher get transported to a fantasy world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Breeding Time Werewolf Ed can't resist his sister's scent.in NonHuman
More Stories