Barefoot Huntress Pt. 04

Story Info
Jessica evolves as a performer.
3.4k words
4
717
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, the sun had gone down and it was 8.30 pm. The gym typically closed at 8pm latest, but the two wrestlers had been making a lot of progress. Jessica, with coaching from Steph, had mixed in setup sequences that involved lots of corner work, with Jessica kicking and stomping Steph down to a sitting position only to then apply her naked foot to the prone instructors throat several times. Jessica found a very sympathetic instructor and coach for her style. She suggested plenty of two footed jumps on the body from the mat and from the ring ropes, as well as a very brutal looking running on the spot right on the opponent's gut.

All these foot-oriented moved were mixed in with a host of other brutal moves that had some of the same brutal, heelish flavor: long, wrenching hair pulls that swung the opponent across the ring and twirled her onto the mat right on her breasts. Snapmares using the opponent's hair to yank her over into a summersault landing her flat on her back. Plenty of high-impact, dynamic moves that looked like they took a lot out of an opponent. And Steph was thoughtful about integrating moves that involved Jessica's feet, like big dropkicks with both feet aimed at the breasts designed to knock the opponent off her feet. Big running kneelifts into her opponent's chest. But most of all, Steph had Jessica practice how to combine the moves into longer sequences of rough, devastating moves that would realistically leave an opponent flat on the mat and ready to be walked on.

On their second try, Jessica noticed Steph's ample breasts hardening under the balls of her feet, her nipples poking into the web between her big toe and second toe. It was even more pronounced on the third and fourth go. And Jessica was surprised to notice how each time she finished a grinding sequence for incapacitating her opponent, Steph insisted on Jessica spending at least ten seconds standing on her face. By the end of the workout, Steph's face was flush red from being stepped on full weight by Jessica's 115 pounds. Why insist on finishing each sequence with a full, lengthy face stand? And the perky breasts underfoot. Was Steph turned on by her feet?

"Okay, great work, Jessica. You're starting to look like an entirely new breed of heel. Kind of like a humiliatrix. Maybe you can think of other ways to humiliate your opponents--both with your feet and with other parts of your body."

"Wow. My first thought goes to sitting on a wrestler's face, as long as she were female, or it would just look like a straight-up sex move."

"Why not?"

"Because wouldn't it start to turn the pro wrestling match into a fetish clip again?"

"I'd have to see how and when you used it during a match. Maybe we could try it. Imagine, for example, taking a wrestler by the chin, French-kissing him for a few seconds, long enough to confuse him along with the audience, then slapping him across the face? You see what I mean? Sex can be turned into old-fashioned dirty wrestling, and not dirty in the sexual sense."

"Steph, I can't thank you enough for all of this extra time and coaching you've spent with me. Do I owe you anything?"

"No. Just remember this and pass on what you're learning to someone who's not as far advanced as you."

Are you gay? For me. For my feet? How she wanted to know. There was no denying that Steph was making a big investment in time and thought in her, and all centred on being a doormat for her feet. Was Steph straight, bi, or gay? And was she attached, in an open relationship? Something about this carnival-steeped sport/freak show seemed to invite any and all speculation about a person's sexuality. Why was she so curious? There was no doubt that she found Steph attractive. She was about five nine, curly blonde hair--almost as curly as her auburn hair--stacked chest, but not too heavy as to be making a statement before you got to know her. And god her breasts were so sexy to feel giving under her feet, her nipples working between her toes.

Jessica hadn't had a boyfriend since high school, and he'd been anything but kinky. He'd even been averse to massaging her feet, and she was hoping she'd found a guy she could really indulge her foot fetish with. The sex had been okay, but she'd always found basic missionary sex a bit boring. Maybe it would be different with the right person. Jason was his name, and he was a track star and math whizz bound for something in computer science. They'd broken up when they went to different universities. He'd lived for one thing--coming all over her face. Never in her mouth. It was the regal display of his six or seven shots of semen draped over her nose, lips, and forehead that really seemed to get him excited. Often enough, he'd spend a moment surveying his load on her face and then find two more small shots in him that he'd always direct her to receive on her tongue as he shuddered during the last of his produce.

With her looks, figure, and curly auburn hair, she'd never wanted for male attention. Her first boyfriend has been a kissing, feeling-up boyfriend only, but he'd been the one who'd helped her discover her foot fetish. When this boy--Amjeet was his name--would come over for swims at her house (she was lucky enough to have a small in-ground pool) he would invite her to stand on him as he lay on the bottom of the shallow end to help him test how long he could hold his breath. Amjeet was a very nice boy--back in Grade 11. She'd been grateful to him for his help in developing her fetish for her feet without being as domineering as Jason had been. He'd been gentle and inviting, not dictatorial and assent-seeking. She'd felt her nipples harden as she stepped on Amjeet. Foot on his chest, foot on his stomach. That was their initial agreement.

But Amjeet had been the sort of guy she felt comfortable taking risks with. Jason would have criticized her suggestions about foot play, and for some reason--a reason she knew but hadn't worked out into words yet--she had let that condition of their partnership pass.

Amjeet had been the experimental partner she'd needed and been so grateful for. Where was he now? Could she find him on Facebook?

She'd slowly began to shift their pool play. She'd stepped down on his chest in the shallow end of the pool, then instead of putting her other foot on his chest, she'd put her foot right over his mouth, the ball of her foot pressing down on his lips. She'd held him down until he'd given her a tap on her calve to let him up. He'd come up from the water smiling, pleased and with a hard-on that the shallow end water of four feet only just covered and made hard to identify. The two had done this a dozen times, with one of her bare feet stepping on his lips, and his signaling her that he'd had enough of the breath deprivation. Finally, Jessica, age sixteen, had taken a risk she'd felt so warmly comfortable taking. After Amjeet had come up from the bottom of the shallow end of the pool, and the two had exchanged their usual smiles and exclamations about the duration of Amjeet's submersion, she'd smiled and reached out with her foot and cupped Amjeet's glans in her toes and grasped it.

"What?" she'd asked the blushing Amjeet.

"Oh my god," he'd said. "This is awesome."

"It's not as if I haven't noticed you stand up straight underwater once you stood up. Your cock was almost poking through the surface of the water!"

Amjeet had turned red at that remark, his glans still in the grasp of Jessica's toes.

Jessica had felt real embarrassment in her friend at that moment. She released his cock with her long toes.

"Just say the word, and I'll put my toes back where they were, okay?"

Amjeet regarded her with a look she would never forget. It was arousal, wonder, gratitude, and also a sense of admiration of how adroitly she had furthered their sexual relationship.

"I think if you put your toes back on my cock, I'll come in the pool, which no one wants..."

"Yes, that's true. Why don't we get out of the pool and head to my bedroom and I can squeeze the come out of your dick with my toes? Worse-case scenario, I have to drop a blanket into the laundry."

And so she'd begun to add in footjobs to their usual pool routines. Generally. She'd take care of him like a junior partner-lover, resting his cock on her calf as she squeezed his dick with her toes until he came like a geyser all over her leg. Few and far between were the times she needed to throw any blankets into the laundry. She usually licked all the come off her own calf if she could reach it all, which turned him on immensely.

***

Jessica got back to her bachelor apartment about ten pm after the heady session with Steph. Steph has made a recommendation: as soon as she could afford it, to invest in a pcb pair of pants and bra. It would set off her curly auburn hair. She turned on her laptop and clicked onto Clips4Sale, a huge porn hub or indie porn studios. She spent an hour looking over the trampling studios, and it was true, what Steph has said--these videos were little more than a man lying on the ground with a woman barefoot on top of him, sometimes wearing shoes or boots. Jessica knew that she could do better with pro-wrestling as far as erotic fantasy. Was already doing better.

Jessica still had her casting call to make the next day. She showed up with about ten other girls competing for the role. She wasn't feeling especially confident. She read her lines with all the seriousness she could muster, knowing that taking this role would mean the end of her wrestling "career." She went home almost hoping not to get the role. After the audition, she took the subway and a bus back home. It was nearing the end of summer, and she was already starting to pack an extra layer for evenings. She settled down to her laptop table and began to look forward to Wednesday at Heavy Hitters. She couldn't wait to walk all over the other wrestlers again, and especially Steph, if she had a chance. One of the things she'd thought about but not dared broach with the other wrestling students was actually putting her feet in their mouths as a wrestling move. She'd had an idea of a move called a "foot gag" in which she forced her foot so far down her opponent's mouth that they couldn't close their jaws and bite her foot. Kind of like the scene from King Kong when the giant ape is wrestling the T-Rex and pulls its jaws apart until they break. That was the sense of the move, anyway. She wondered if any of the wrestlers would buy into the move. Would they consider it realistic and "sellable" as a move to the audience? And even if so, how many of her partner/opponents would welcome her bare foot, clean as it was, being pushed deeply into their mouths? Steph would tell her honestly if anyone would. She was pretty sure Janelle was game for anything, even sucking her toes in front of an audience. Sucking her toes. How long had it been since she'd had that done?

Surprisingly, Jessica had been shy about suggesting new indulgences with her feet. She always felt absurd asking a friend or lover to let her stand on their back, press their forehead with her toes, massage their face with her feet... Even with Amjeet, she never found the bravery to simply ask him to suck her toes. The two had stayed stuck with just the pool action and the footjobs. Her imagination hadn't gone much farther at the time, mind, but there was no doubt that she was still inhibited enough at the time that it would have been a challenge to suggest that he suck her toes. She was still inhibited--nervous as hell about proposing the foot gag move to the wrestling community.

She had a stroke of inspiration: she'd answer one of the fetish ads on Craigslist or place an ad of her own. She'd take command of the action she was involved in. Where would she shoot, and could she afford a decent camera and tripod? And what sort of action would she try to capture if wrestling was already the hottest action she'd ever imagined for foot fetish themes?

She started her ad out:

Young actress with beautiful feet seeks women with a foot fetish for foot-themed short videos

Hi! I'm a newly graduated actress interested in the world of erotic videos for niche markets. The areas I'd like to explore with a submissive woman are:

Foot licking and toe sucking

Public foot worship

Trampling (standing on your chest and back)

Foot abuse (wiping my boots on you)

Boot licking

Offering $50 per hour of shooting

Safe, sane, friendly, and fun, especially if you love a pair or hot feet!

Please send as head and shoulders photo of yourself.

She put on an old cat-eared Halloween mask, a short pair of denim shorts and a black concert T-shirt, and sat in front of the camera with one foot flat on the linoleum floor, and the other foot set on her heel so her audience could admire the sole of her foot and its perfect shape. She smiled a friendly smile and took some shots and uploaded them to her ad. They ought to do, she thought. She looked serious, knew what she wanted, but was sane and friendly and fun. She wouldn't take herself to seriously, and newbies she hoped to attract would trust her. She hoped. And she posted the ad. It was done.

She still wondered, once she met with someone, assuming anyone was interested, how she would get the words out of her mouth. "Okay, so we're going to start with you sucking my toes in front of a camera that will be on a Clips4Sale studio for people to download! Okay with that so far?"

She wasn't sure she would even be able to acknowledge herself wherever she agreed to meet a prospective model for her foot videos and the model actually showed up.

Within five minutes, there were seven applicants in her inbox. Her pulse went up and she ran to the fridge to get herself a Sapporo to enjoy while she went over the first candidates.

The first and third candidates were men, pleading for a chance to be useful in her videos and swearing a willingness to lick dirt off her boot soles if they could have a shot. She wasn't going to use them, but their men were pretty handsome, and the thought was a hot one. But no, she had decided she wanted to safety and the particular kink of woman-on-woman foot action.

She glanced at a photo of a woman in a bikini sitting next to a small sandcastle. It was a good shot, only her eyes were obscured by big, round shades. She was pretty, about 22 or so. It was hard to tell from the photo, but she seemed tall, like Jessica, and had an athletic build, like a martial artist, perhaps. Her feet were cute, toenails painted red, and her hair was wheat-coloured blonde and shoulder length. She had beautiful features, a long straight nose, high cheekbones, full lips. A winner.

I couldn't believe your ad when I read it! Yes, yes! I'm interested. I'm totally kinky and interested in BDSM activities and am bisexual. I love women's feet, and only women's feet, and I'd love to do some modeling with your sexy feet (sexiest I've seen in a long time!) : )

You can stand on me in public, and I'm even willing to let you try standing on my breasts and face (you look light enough that it should be no problem--I've tried with heavier girls and done okay, but never on camera before. I hope you pick me to serve you, because I really want to please you and make some super-hot footage. Where do we go from here?

The other ads contained some photos of women who were obviously less attractive, heavier-figured, and still very interesting to think of working with. There was a thrill of a bullying beautiful girl bullying an ugly, fat one by making her lick her feet. But these other models generally wrote ads that ran

Really love you ad. Get me under your feet!

Straight girl totally gay for hot female feet. Message me!

And the like.

By the time she had written her response to the first great response to her ad, she noticed that no fewer than twenty more responses had landed in her inbox.

She wrote:

Hi! My name is Jessica, and I was really delighted with your response. You're very good looking, which is a bonus, and you're obviously passionate and have tried some foot stuff already. I would love to try standing on your breasts and face. I'd suggest we meet for coffee and talk about the kind of footage ideas I'd like to work on first and some future ideas as well. Are you available to meet me for a half-hour chat? Can you meet me at Rocky's Espresso at Carlaw and Danforth? Say Tuesday at 7pm?

And back again:

Awesome, Jessica. I'd love to meet. My name is Claire and I'm so excited about the prospect of being your foot sub for your videos. Please let's meet tomorrow for coffee! My number is 416-342-3467 in case you need to contact me. Could I have your number as well?

Jessica sent her number to Claire and felt herself exploding with nervous energy about the meet. She put the energy to work catching up with family by emailing her mother and sister, Shannon, about the wrestling club she'd joined as a plan B for her acting career. She hesitated to mention the audition for the part in the drama [include the details here]. Writing her family made her wonder if she could call back the appointment she'd made with Claire suddenly. Yet she spent the rest of the night until midnight reviewing the more than forty ads that came in. Only about five were anything like as interesting as Claire's.

***

Next morning she was up at ten, with just enough time to shower, let her curls halfway dry, and eat some toast and yogurt before running down Bathurst Street to Labyrinth and her open shift, almost always with Tyla. Tyla gave her a hug which Jessica returned with a surprising crushing squeeze.

"Wow. Everything okay, gorgeous?"

She hadn't really thought about sharing her plan for the fetish videos with Tyla, her best friend. All of a sudden she worried that her friend might feel excluded and hurt for that. But she'd be more hurt at not being told.

"Okay, I've got another bomb to drop..."

"Oh my god. Drop away. We've got a few minutes to ourselves before Dominic comes out of the office with the tills."

"Well, I had this great session with Steph, the promoter/trainer, and I was on her tits and face all night, and learning to put my feet to work in tons of other ways to make the face standing seem believable."

"Okay..."

"Well, I --there's no other way to say it. I just booked a fetish ad on Craigslist and I'm meeting with this interesting-sounding hottie girl tonight for coffee to talk about filming fetish videos with her."

"Holy living fuck!"

"Foot fetish videos?"

"Yeah."

There was a bit of a pause while Tyla smiled and took it all in.

"You didn't think of me...?"

"Honestly, I didn't even think you'd want your face smeared all over the internet potentially with my foot in your mouth. Was I wrong?"

"No. But Maybe I could wear a mask. Would that work for you?"

"Yeah, maybe. But are you sure you'd be into this. I have a lot more in mind than just toe sucking this time around."

"Like what?"

At that point Dominic came out of the office with two tills and the girls shifted conversation as naturally as they could.

"Well, you'll have to fill me in. Because I want in, okay?"