All Comments on 'Barely Paralegal Ch. 01'

by story442

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need part 2 where she seduces this naive beginner

amoroneamoroneover 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story.

A dream come true for the young man. Can't wait to read on.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next instalment

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Of course you have to remember that the USA is the ONLY country in the western world that has 18 as the age of consent in most of your States. Every other country, it is age 16. With some at 15 or even 14. So that's why the rest of the world just laughs at the USA re these sexual matters.

So 18 is the age that a person, legally, becomes an adult. Again, in ALL western countries you can vote, sign legal contracts, get married without needing parental consent, drink alcohol in Bars/pubs/clubs. Because you are now an adult. BUT... with the notable exception of the alcohol drinking in the USA (age 21). The US treats them as children until 21. Why is that? The US kids get told they are children so many times that when they go to College/University they keep saying they are going to School! As if they are still school kids and not the adult College students they actually are. At 18, in the US, prostitution is illegal in all but a couple of states UNLESS you are getting fucked and paid for it by one or two or ten other guys and your friend Jerry is in a corner filming it so you can advertise it as Porn/Adult entertainment. Then it's ok. They are really fucked up.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Good storytelling a little different type of storyline. Nice entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous