Barely Paralegal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have so many questions I want to ask Mark. What exactly do you mean when you said your sex life got better? Like what sorts of stuff do you guys do? Did you ever actually try and fulfill this fantasy? Would Linda even be ok with that if you did? And if so, are you guys swingers or something? I want to know all the details, but despite my extreme curiosity into this married couple's sexual awakening, I can't muster up any actual questions to say out loud. Instead, I basically just stay speechless as I'm both too shy and too overwhelmed by the whole moment.

Mark, on the other hand, is anything but speechless. After I had initially thought he was finally done with this story, He blurts out. "Oh shit! I left out the best part." He goes on, "One of the reasons Linda was so understanding of my fantasy..." And then he pauses before saying, "is it turns out that she has the exact same fetish. For 18-year-old boys!"

As soon as he says this, it's impossible for me not to realize the connotation, and immediately jump to the conclusion, does this mean Linda wants to have sex with me? Mark and his wife have been nothing but extremely nice to me thus far, but here I am sitting all alone in the basement of their house, so I can't help but wonder on some level if this whole internship is some sick and elaborate ploy?

There's no question this latest revelation elicited another involuntary facial response from me, because at this point I can tell Mark realizes perhaps the conversation has gone too far. He abruptly says with a little nervous chuckle, "Ok, we should probably get back to work."

"Yeah." I reply, "That's a good idea." And as I say that I kind of turn away from facing Mark's desk and return my attention to my computer. But how the fuck am I supposed to go back to proofreading patents after everything he just told me? I mean, not only did he just disclose a number of intimate details about their sex lives, but he also revealed that BOTH he and his wife have a barely legal fetish, not to mention possibly an open marriage? But all of those thoughts were secondary to the biggest takeaway of all, that maybe Mark's wife wants to have sex with me? Could that really be possible? He definitely didn't say that straight up, but how else was I supposed to interpret the revelation that she has a fetish for 18-year-old boys.

So I'm basically just sitting there, staring at the same screen of text for like twenty minutes, pretending like I'm proofreading it, but in reality I'm just replaying everything that Mark has just told me. Eventually though, my trance is interrupted by Linda casually walking down the stairs to check on us.

"Can I get either of you hardworking gentlemen something to drink?" She so kindly asks. It was an interaction that had become quite common, even in the short time I had worked there, but this time took on so much more meaning after everything I had just learned. After never once previously thinking of Mark's wife in a sexual manner, this time as I see her enter the basement, I can't help but look at her as someone I could potentially lose my virginity to.

She looks like a mom, that's for sure, even though she doesn't actually have any kids. But she could easily be the mom of one of my friends, just based on appearance alone. She has relatively long hair, and it's kind of a dirty blonde color, but it was perfectly straight and nicely styled. She certainly has big boobs, but they're not abnormally large for her body type. She has a few extra pounds, but she appears to be carrying it mostly in her tits and ass, as she seems to have a reasonably normal waist. Suffice to say, she's way more 'curvy' than 'fat', but I certainly wouldn't call her petite. I can't help but stare at her boobs a little, and as I do I'm trying to imagine what her nipples look like. Maybe she has big, round silver dollar types? That's my best guess.

Like I mentioned before, I've watched a TON of porn. And so while I've never touched or even seen a naked lady in person, I've literally seen thousands of pictures and videos of naked women. And so now that there's this real life woman here, I'm so curious what kind of naked body she has. I can obviously tell a lot by looking at Linda while she's clothed, but there's also a lot I can't tell. In addition to my curiosity around her nipples, I can't help but stare at her crotch, wondering what kind of pussy she has underneath the yoga pants she's wearing. Is she shaved or does she have a big bush? What kind of pussy lips does Linda have? Are they neatly tucked into a slit or does she have big meaty lips that spill out? Her yoga pants aren't giving off any sort of a hint as all I can see is a V shape of smooth black material right where her legs meet.

Fuck, my mind is totally in the gutter right now. The whole reason Linda came down here was to ask us if we needed anything to drink, and all I'm doing is mentally undressing her. I just hope I haven't been so obvious about it that either of them noticed. Even with my gawking, I was able to let Linda know that I didn't need anything to drink at the moment, and she starts making her way back upstairs. Of course, as soon as I hear the door to the basement shut behind her, Mark turns to me and says with a huge grin, "I saw you blatantly checking out my wife just now. You horn dog!"

Oh my god, I can't believe I was that obvious. Fuck! I'm totally mortified and I instantly apologize. "I'm so sorry." I say a few times over and over again.

"Ha, your face is bright red right now." Mark responds, still chuckling and clearly not upset in the least. "This is too funny."

I don't know how to respond as I'm clearly still humiliated, but at least now I can tell that Mark isn't actually upset. But even so, I'm guessing he could tell that I was pretty embarrassed.

"Don't sweat it, man." He says reassuringly. And then he goes on to say, "Look, not to be too weird here..." He then pauses, and I can't help but jump to a conclusion of what I think he might say next. "And I would obviously have to check with Linda..." And then another pause and I'm thinking, oh my god is he really going to suggest what I think he is? My heart starts racing. I can even feel my cock start growing out and into one of the pant legs of my jeans. Am I hoping he's going to ask what I think he is? Or am I terrified? I honestly have no idea what my brain thinks, but my instant hard-on seems to indicate what my penis wants.

And then Mark finally says it. "If you wanted to, I'm sure Linda would be thrilled to help take care of that whole being a virgin issue." And as he says this, he kind of raises his eyebrows, and between that and his demeanor, it's crystal clear that he's not joking, but instead making a very legit and serious offer.

Oh my god. Could I really have sex with her? Would I actually want that? Or are they taking advantage of me. My mind is racing, and I figure I have to say something, so I respond, "Oh, I don't consider it to be an issue." Referencing how he referred to my virginity as an issue, and then I nervously laugh.

"Yeah, I totally get that." Mark responds. "Believe me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your being a virgin. Nothing." And as he says this I kind of take a deep breath and gather my composure a little. He continues on though, "I'm just saying, if it's something you wanted to do, then I'm pretty sure it's something Linda would want to do too."

I feel a little better already, but I'm still processing this whole proposition. And for once, I'm actually able to articulate a thought into a real question. "Would you really be ok with me and your wife..." And then I pause before finishing the question, "doing that?"

This gets yet another chuckle out of Mark. And then he explains, "That whole idea of marital jealousy... it's pretty antiquated. Now don't get me wrong, there are plenty of husbands out there that could never be ok knowing their wife was with someone else. But I'm not one of them. I love the idea of Linda being happy, and if being with you for an afternoon makes her happy? Then by all means, sign me up."

"Ok. I guess that makes sense." I respond.

"Now part of it..." he trails off and then continues, "Now, no offense here... but I'm not really worried that she'll have sex with you, fall in love, and then wanna leave me. That's just not a concern, you know?"

This actually gets me to laugh for once and I respond, "Yeah, none taken... on the offense thing."

"So if you guys wanted to do that, I would just be happy you guys were enjoying yourselves. It really would be that simple." Mark then continues on, "Look, I don't want you to feel pressured that you should do this. If you want your first time to be with a girl you have a huge crush on, then you should hold out for that. I totally get that. But on the other hand, if the idea of being with my wife is exciting and intriguing, then you should consider it. You should just do want you wanna do. You know?"

Mark saying all of this is weirdly helping to put me at ease. Once again he's coming across as just a nice and understanding guy, and it's almost as if he can read my mind too. Those two conflicting thoughts he mentioned about wanting to wait for a special girl, but also just badly wanting to experience sex for the first time, is the exact dilemma playing out in my mind. I've always fantasized about my first time being with some amazing girl who I'm madly in love with, but I also couldn't even prevent myself from shamelessly staring at Linda just a few minutes ago because I was trying to imagine her naked body. It clearly wasn't anything specific to his wife, it was blatantly just my fascination with ANY naked body. But holy shit would I love to see a real life naked body.

Mark then says, "Ok, well you certainly don't need to decide anything right now. Just knowing Linda as I do, I'm pretty sure the offer is on the table." Mark then smiles before turning back towards his own computer to continue on his day's work. I turn back to my own screen, and while I now feel more confident that at least this couple isn't trying to take advantage of me, I've moved onto a new concern. I can't help but question Mark's confidence in what Linda wants. How can he possibly be so sure that she would want to have sex with me anyway? If she did, she would literally be the first female on earth that's ever thought that. Fuck, my mind is so confused and messed up right now, I literally have no idea what to think about anything.

Somehow I manage to get through the rest of the day, and without any further sightings of Linda, either. That night however, I end up lying in bed thinking about this crazy proposition for hours. I eventually end up jerking off while fantasizing about Mark's wife, but even after I cum, my mind is still so conflicted over whether I would ever actually want to have sex with her. The more I think about it though, the more I continue to doubt that Mark even knows what his wife wants, and there's probably a decent chance Linda doesn't even want to have sex with me anyway. So in the end, I decide this whole dilemma is probably a moot point, and once I conclude that, I'm finally able to fall asleep.

The next day is a Thursday, and I end up getting to the Dwyer's house right at 8am, just like usual. When I ring the doorbell, Linda's there to greet me, and while I was a little paranoid that Mark must've told her all about our conversation the day before, she greets me exactly as she has on prior mornings. If she does know what went down yesterday, she's certainly playing it coy.

"Mark's already downstairs if you wanna head on down." She tells me.

"Thanks!" I respond, before heading down to the basement. When I get there, I see Mark and say hello.

"Gooooood Morning." He greets me back in a pleasantly cheerful mode. With everything that happened the day before, I feel like it's going to be quite the challenge to focus on actual work today, but I'm going to try my best. I have a seat and bring up the Word document I was looking over yesterday.

"Are you still working on the mechanical arm section of that Robinson doc?" Mark asks me.

"Yeah, but I'm almost done." I answer.

"Awesome." Mark tells me. "Yeah, no rush but that's great."

At this point, it sure seems like both Mark and Linda are acting 100% normal this morning, so I'm thinking there's probably a decent chance that he didn't mention anything to his wife about his proposition of her to me. And if that's the case, maybe he realized it wasn't a good idea after all and maybe he'll just never mention it to her. If that's what he decides, then that wouldn't be so bad. In fact, I think I would be pretty relieved. But maybe a little disappointed too? Is it possible to have both those feelings at once?

So I start on my work for the morning, and surprisingly I'm able to concentrate and actually make some progress. The first test of my focus though happens about an hour into the day when I see Linda appear walking down the steps with two glasses of water in hand. I give her an appreciative look and we briefly make eye contact as she places the first water at my desk.

"Here ya go!" She says cheerfully.

"Thanks!" I respond. And as she walks over to Mark's desk with his water, I return my attention to my computer. I've been struggling to rework the wording of one particular sentence, which I think is a little confusing, and just as I finally settle on the edit, I'm jolted by a startling sensation.

I feel a hand run its fingers through the back of my hair. Holy fuck, it's Linda, and she's touching me. She's never touched me before. Mark must've told her after all.

My heart starts racing and my hands instantly lock up, frozen in place hovering above my keyboard. I can't turn around so I'm basically waiting for her to say something, and soon enough she does.

"Mark told me all about your conversation yesterday." She says as I still stare forward, unable to turn and look at her. "It was really sweet the way he described you guys having such a personal discussion."

I still don't know how to respond, but the next thing I know, Linda moves to the side of me while taking her hand off my head. She then crouches down to where she's quite low and actually looking up at me. At this point I basically have no choice but to look over and acknowledge her, so I turn my head and make eye contact. With her slightly below me, I see that she actually has on a low cut dress that I hadn't initially noticed, so I have a perfect view of a pretty long line of cleavage. And at the exact same time I notice her tits, I feel her hand land right on my thigh as I sit in my office chair. Holy shit is the touch of her hand on my leg overpowering. It's all I can think about as I struggle to keep my composure. It's such a simple physical gesture, but for someone as completely inexperienced as I am, it's overwhelming.

Now that it's clear that Mark told Linda everything, and with her right next to me, I'm again forced to face this massive question about whether or not I should go through with this proposition. But one thing I soon realize is that while I might be somewhat lukewarm on Linda's physical appearance, it's completely trumped by the fact that for the first time in my life, someone is touching me in a sexual manner. There's no internet porn or fantasy about a crush that could ever compete with this actual woman sitting right next to me. Linda is real, with real tits, and a real vagina that I might be able to touch, lick, smell, and taste. I've wanted to experience these things for as long as I can remember, and I don't want to wait any longer. If I really have this opportunity in front of me, then I don't think there's any way I can pass it up.

My mind is made up. And as soon as I realize that this might actually happen, I start to feel short of breath. I take a couple of deep breaths to try and gather myself, and there's no doubt Linda notices this. I can't help but think that she saw her opportunity to pounce, as she quietly asks, "How about you and I head upstairs for a little bit?"

"Ok." I meekly say in response.

And with that, Linda stands up and lifts her hand from my leg to take my hand instead. She leads me away from my chair and we slowly start walking up the stairs. As we ascend, I turn and look back at Mark still sitting at his desk, and he has a huge smile on his face.

"You kids have fun now." Mark says, grinning ear to ear, before turning his attention back to his computer where he just casually continues typing away.

12