All Comments on 'Bargaining for survival Pt. 02'

by Horrborradventure

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love this series so hot kept going

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Dehydrated. Sunburnt. Starving. She wouldn’t be attractive, she would be dirty, stinking and unable to produce the liquid needed for arousal.

Oh she could be raped of course; but physiologically speaking, only her blood and their cum would be her lube and in the meantime, she would be in agony. You ever jerked off using 50 grit sand paper? That’s what she would feel like.

If she was dehydrated, there would be no bathing. She would have stunk of BO, menstrual blood, shit and piss. No matter how pussy starved the men are, they would have balked at that smell.

If you’re going to write then do it properly. You create the scenario and it’s up to you to figure out how the characters will react but you have to do it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bargaining for Survival

I'm going to enjoy the power play dynamics between Scarlett & Henrik at New Haven Island, much to Scarlett pleasure especially after her little show at Henrik Hut. As Scarlett tries to reconcile herself with her new Master Henrik (who definitely giving me Clint Barton vibes and a little killer Arrow at New Haven town.) as Scarlett deals with 2 different Henriks (on &off) personality shifts on the New Haven hierarchy. As Scarlett willingly offers herself to Henrik. despite the New Haven contract. Along with Henrik being a tough nut to crack (but still doable) which isn't too long though by Scarlett sexy planning.

Meantime, Scarlett options to get food & water and will be quite the sexy adventure as her contract stipulates as the Town's Vixen/Sex slave in the New Haven venture for Scarlett & Henrik.

Please continue

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

HorrborradventureHorrborradventureover 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous 1 annd 2 - thanks!

@Whackdoodle - point taken, and much appreciated. I am still relatively new to writing, and do try to get the scenarios 'right' but its a tricky balance. You'll notice in the first part that it is only as Scarlett approaches the island that she drinks the last of her water and loses her clothes; in my mind the dehydration, sunburn and starvation are in prospect, rather than in full force. That's why she has to make the decisions she does. And as for bathing - remember she stocked up the raft (including with soap) and has been surrounded by water for a month. However, I'm well aware that what is in my own mind might not have come across on the page!

JamesBlondeJamesBlondeover 1 year ago

Love this story. Would love to see Scarlett have her pushy shaved and more details about her labia, clit and bulbs. I can see her clit getting pierced as a sign of ownership - and nipples.

HorrborradventureHorrborradventureover 1 year agoAuthor

@James - thanks! There is something you might like coming up - not exactly what you've requested, but I think you'll enjoy it...just got to find time to write the thing now!

JamesBlondeJamesBlondeover 1 year ago

one more thought for part 3 or 4 - a super fun kink would be if her erstwhile husband washed up on the island - to find her being used as the sex slave and cum repository for the entire population. You could have fun with his reactions and the interplay between her, him and the Archer. I can imagine a scenario where he is forced to watch as she's gang-fucked, then has to clean up her pussy and ass hole with his mouth ... before the next set of men use her. Just a thought :)

HorrborradventureHorrborradventureover 1 year agoAuthor

@James - really appreciate the second comment, thanks. I've thought about the idea you suggest, but despite being fantasy, I'm trying to keep the realism. Jeff washing up seems a little difficult to make work in the plotline!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorrborradventure@Horrborradventure
I write stories for my wife's pleasure - the ideas are often hers, but I flesh them out into plotlines. I love seeing her fantasies develop, and the trust she shows in me by sharing (most of) her darkest thoughts and desires. I am very aware that as a male writing in the non-...