All Comments on 'Bargaining for survival Pt. 03'

by Horrborradventure

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Love The Adventure

Love the direction of the story and it is well written with a good plot. Keep up this interesting adventure that Scarlett and Newtown. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ANOTHER HOT SCORCHING SCARLETT SEXCAPADES (DAY 1) OFFICALLY ? /

My analysis is the this recent issue of trust is still very fragile and still needs building though (Although dealing with 2 different Henriks is still giving her whiplash ) after the late impregnation ritual for the boat adventure fiasco might have thrown her off her game a bit, but closer to Henrik physically but interrupted happened mid stroke after Henrik & Scarlett after attempting to escape happened again as well her tirade against him before he explained the situation with contraceptive pill box for protection after getting her back in Newhaven compound town. Finally increasing her resolve to make her fuck him repeatedly also break his resolve (Whatever it takes, Haha).

Anyway, are his men idiots (Dark Henrik is definitely going to crack the whip this time) including cutting access to Scarlett after this mess as his right as Master of Scarlett.

We'll see how it goes next time for Scarlett & Henrik at the New Haven venture and more fallout of the boat disaster at the meantime.

P.S. What I want to happen next for post-apocalyptic survivor vixen Scarlett is probably DVP threesome and then a foursome gangbang also little one time with Henrik respectively & New Haven member possibly?

Including Scarlett discover her P Power in negotiating and welding more power than she thinks most of the time, until a new younger female comes to challenge her undisputed reign in New Haven after she cements her position after a couple of chapters and escapades in Newhaven venture with Henrik & the Boys, What's Scarlet hair color missed in description previous chapter?) My best speculation guesses.

HorrborradventureHorrborradventureover 1 year agoAuthor

@Qwer12 - thank you! Very kind comments. The next chapter is about halfway there - though my writing is quite sporadic (life's busy).

@anonymous 'ANOTHER' thanks! Scarlett definitely has a plan to break Henrik's resolve...

Like the DVP idea thanks.

LightsaboveLightsaboveover 1 year ago

What an interesting story 😵

HorrborradventureHorrborradventureover 1 year agoAuthor

@lights and @Bass thanks! Much appreciated. Next chapter is written, just need to edit it…

JamesBlondeJamesBlondeover 1 year ago

another great chapter - I love how she's being used in all her holes - would love more description of her pussy, labia, ass, tits etc - and maybe a forced piercing scene?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorrborradventure@Horrborradventure
I write stories for my wife's pleasure - the ideas are often hers, but I flesh them out into plotlines. I love seeing her fantasies develop, and the trust she shows in me by sharing (most of) her darkest thoughts and desires. I am very aware that as a male writing in the non-...