All Comments on 'Baring it all for the Doctor'

by LimitlessLucy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No wonder the Brits lost an entire empire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the the concept but I really don’t like the watersports or arse to mouth, that’s just a very hard no for me but hey, whatever floats your boat and all that. The rest of the story however was absolutely fantastic.

Your screen name makes me wary though, surely everyone has limits?

I found the anon comment pretty amusing too.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

LimitlessLucyLimitlessLucyover 2 years agoAuthor

That's fair enough that you didn't like some of the elements of this story - thanks for the feedback. It makes me realise that my tags didn't give sufficient warning about things readers might not find to their taste - I will endeavour to do a better job with that next time. And yep - having limits (and a safeword) is definitely always an important way to play, but when it comes to writing then the sky is the limit...although hopefully in an erotic way.

BellaCalamityBellaCalamityover 2 years ago

Wow, this story is also fantastic. I like medical exam scenes, but they often end up a little too far on the nonhorny-I-didn't-agree-to-this side. This worked really well. I really like how immersive your writing of it is. watersports and scat are not things I typically am interested, but with how immersive it was I actually liked it to an extent. Well written!

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 2 years ago

So hot! Heading to the next chapter... wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLimitlessLucy@LimitlessLucy
Note: Life has been crazy busy lately so apologies for any delayed responses. If you want to reach me, E-mail is often best: limitlesslucywrites@gmail.com I'm a masochistic sub who wants some new toys and is prepared to write kinky short stories to get them! I'm not a profe...