Baring it all for the Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fought a little and he moved his hand from her nose to pinch her nipple. As she squealed in surprise he slowly tipped the sticky substance into her mouth before clamping his hand shut over it while he pinched her nose once more.

She tried to object, but with her nose tightly pinched and his hand over her mouth, she had no choice but to swallow down the mixture of his cum mingled with a little of her piss.

He grinned. "Good girl. And now for your juices..."

Rudely thrusting two fingers of the hand that hadn't been inside her anus up her cunt, he tilted his hand to find her secret sweet spot and started to rub, hard.

Molly's mouth flew open in surprise and she wriggled her legs about, but wherever she squirmed he found her, tickling at her G-spot while his fingers worked her clit from the outside.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped, curling her toes as she thrashed her head from side to side.

He grinned and rubbed harder, forcing her toward the kind of hard, deep orgasm that would surely get her squirting.

She was almost squealing now, reacting like somebody who was being tickled -- it felt so good and yet she kind of wanted to escape it!

"I can't! Oh! I'm gonna- Oh!" Arching her head right back she clutched at the bed, right on the verge of orgasm.

The doctor grinned and rubbed her harder. "That's right, Molly -- cum in front of a stranger like the humiliation whore you are!"

Molly came, hard, her body bucking as her climax took over her body.

The doctor held the test tube out in his free hand, catching the majority of the fluid as it squirted from deep inside her, but Molly was clearly barely aware of this particular humiliation as pleasure took her to a place far away from the doctor's office.

He continued to rub her as she writhed, propelling her through her orgasm until she could barely catch her breath.

The doctor slowed his rubbing and, as the spasms subsided, Molly collapsed back onto the bed, her limbs going limp as her mouth lolled slightly open.

With a grin he pressed the test tube to her lips for a third time -- her juices now mingling with the remains of his cum and maybe a little of her piss. "Drink this."

Molly drank without thought. As the taste hit her tongue she opened her eyes and tried to push him away, but he just smiled and petted her hair as he force-fed her yet another liquid. "I think that was a very successful first session, don't you? Your cheeks are even rosier than I'd hoped, and we never even yet got to the intimate examination part..."

He chuckled as Molly squirmed on the bed beneath him, her naked body unable to disguise her arousal at his words. He smirked. He knew that her Master would soon be booking her in for another healthy dose of humiliation, and he couldn't wait...

12