All Comments on 'Barmouth'

by Rupert Harris

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Very realistic

Altho "anal" turns me off, this story had to be probably one of the most realistic when it comes to vaginal/anal fucking. Those little "pieces" brought out a lot of realism, along with the slime, etc. A well thought out story. Dirtiness that is affiliated with AIDS, HIV, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice start into the world of swinging

Great story, great fantasy, or maybe true. If its true, my bet is she will be wanting a repeat very soon

Sam3323Sam3323over 19 years ago
Good Story

Another good story from you Rupert. As always very realistic.

Keep in touch

Sam

curiousguy76curiousguy76over 19 years ago
Don't Stop!

Good Job Rupert! Very believible story which makes it more of a turn-on to read. You got me hooked, looking forward to more.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Another chapter?

Very sexual story. It does leave me wondering how much guilt Helen has. Perhaps you'll give us a version soon. Does she put an end to the swinging scene or venture back into it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Try sober sex

I love the way you build up the sexual tension in your story, for it does the same in me, gets me nicely aroussed and all that.

There is just one thing. Do you realy have to get Helen drunk to let her loose her inhabitions and enjoy non matrimonial sex? Try and create the circumstances in which it is easy - or even unneccesary- to talk her into swinging when complete sober. It could be fun and Helen could not mistake an hangover for regret that she was having sex unvolentaraly.

Arthur Ee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I masturbated to it!

...thanks

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Elderly swinging, a visual nighrmare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous