Barnyard Bliss

Story Info
The first live encounter with a long term virtual friend.
1.2k words
4.25
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful sunny warm day with a crisp spring scent in the air. We were at your barn and you were softly brushing May after a long ride. You were wearing a tight tan pair of riding pants knee high black riding boots and a tight white t-shirt that barley covered your mid drift. Everytime you reached up to brush through May's mane it would temporarily uncover your sexy belly button and lower back. The outfit showcased your perfect natural curves beautifully.

I had been waiting for you to come in from the ride and anticipating meeting you for the first time and when you came in it was worth every second that had slowly passed. You were so beautiful and majestic riding in on May's back.

We talked a bit when you were brushing May - mostly small talk about my trip - but I pretended I couldn't hear you very well so with every question you asked I moved closer to you, and you pretended not to notice. With the last question you asked "what is your favourite part of Tennessee so far" I was directly behind you and I answered "that's easy, your standing right in front of me". As the last words rolled off my tongue I reached out pushed your long soft beautiful hair aside, wrapped my left arm around the front of your waist pulled your bum into my pelvis, your back into my chest, and began kissing the bare neck I exposed when I moved your hair.

I slowly and sensually inched my way up from the base of your neck to your jaw line and as you turned your head towards mine our eyes met and we locked in a gaze that could have lasted an eternity, and yet it still would have felt like only a second had passed.

Even though we had never met, in that gaze we both new what each other wanted more than anything in the world, and that this moment was meant to be. It was as if our minds were intertwined and connected in a way that neither of us had ever felt before.

It was in that gaze that you unknowingly turned around, and our lips met in an explosion of lust and desire. We stood there lips locked for the briefest of moments before our mouths slowly opened and our tongues met. In that second we both exhaled with a breathe of relief so deep it was as if we had been holding our breath for a lifetime, waiting for this moment.

We stood there kissing, in each others arms, for several minutes and we could have continued forever. May had other ideas however and let out a Winnie from being ignored and in the middle of our kiss we both started smiling which turned into laughter from the distraction. Though we knew we would have to stop momentarily, still gazing into one another's eyes as if looking directly into each others souls, we laughed, not only about the distraction, but because we both knew this was where we were meant to be and we were so relieved that we were finally together.

Having to relinquish our passionate grip on one another's body's, I watched you with the hungriest of eyes as you slowly turned, grabbed May's reins and started walking her back to her stable.

You were only about 5' away when you turned back with the most seductive look I have seen in my life. It was then, in the most seamless of moves, that you turned forward reached your free hand out and grabbed a blanket that had been hanging on a hook in the barn. You blindly tossed it over your shoulder towards me. If I was a target the blanket hit the bullseye and I caught it without hesitation. As did you, with May now approaching her stable, you turned your head back and gestured with your eyes towards a soft pile of hay in the corner. I knew exactly what you were thinking and without hesitation I walked backwards towards the hay as I couldn't take my eyes off of you.

When you entered the stable I began unfolding the blanket and laying it on the hay looking back every few seconds because I didn't want to miss a second more of you I in my view.

I sat on the blanket with my feet outstretched in front off me leaning back on my elbows waiting for you to emerge. You were taking longer than I anticipated inside the stable. I assumed you were paying extra attention to May feeling guilty for taking your attention away with me... but then you slowly emerged.

First was a bare foot showing itself and wiggling your sexy toes. Almost as if to the beat of a song the rest of your bare leg emerged flowed by your hips and body. You weren't naked. But you were close!

Inside the stable you had removed your pants and top to reveal the sexiest red bra and pantie set I have ever seen. The bra was red lace woven with small flowers and hearts. It fit you natural breasts to perfection barley covering your areola. The panties were also red lace woven with flowers and a heart in the middle of your pelvis. I could tell this wasn't a thong by the way the sides were wider than that of a thong. We locked eyes again and you smiled, bit your lower lip and started to twirl. It was then that I realized that they weren't panties at all, but tiny short shorts that covered everything but the bottom of your incredible bum cheeks. You knew this was my favourite and you wore them just for me.

My cock was already getting hard from the first toe that emerged from the stable but now it was fully engorged and pulsating with every step closer that you took.

The walk though incredible to watch, was like a gentle torture, almost unbearable. All I wanted was to touch and kiss every part of your bare skin and though you were only feet away, it was like you were a million miles. I couldn't take it any longer and I started to get up from my seated position. You immediately saw this and held out your index finger raised it to the air and shook it back in forth in unison with your head telling me not to move. I obeyed!

I continued to watch you as you came towards me spinning your body and hair around, caressing your own body up and down in the most sensual of ways, as if you were showing me just where you wanted my hands to be when our bodies eventually met.

As you approached the blanket you stuck your foot out and pushed my legs together and slowly stepped over me with my legs between yours. Your pelvis now was inches from my face and all I could do was stare intently at the big red lace heart a tongue length away, but you reached down grabbed my hair pulled my head back so we could lock eyes again, and you sat down quickly on my lap. Still holding my hair, you pulled my head towards yours until we locked in to another sensual kiss. As much as I wanted that heart, this was better!

When you sat down you felt my hardness between your legs, it was running parallel with my legs. With it still in my pants you moved your hips back and forth so we would both feel each other closer than we had ever been before... aside from in our dreams.

It was then that you began.... (To be continued)