Souvenir

Story Info
A man picks up a souvenir at a gas station.
1.9k words
4.18
12.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy hated her job.

Who wouldn't? Night shift at a remote gas station in Colorado was bad enough, but her shitty little Fast-E mart wasn't even off an interstate where they'd get business. She saw maybe one or two travelers and a couple of late night locals a shift, and the occasional coyote or raccoon trying to knock over a trashcan on any given night. She scarcely even felt the need for the security cameras or can of pepper spray her dad had given her, just because there was no one even here. She'd stream Netflix on her phone over the store's wifi, play mobile games, or just busy her time sweeping and cleaning the store.

She'd taken the job after dropping out of college to avoid extended time with her parents, who were somewhat critical of their 22 year old daughter deciding in her final year she didn't wanna go into law after all. Some days she thought about telling them the truth. That she'd tried to seduce a married professor, that his wife had found out and threatened to plaster the nudes she'd sent him all over the internet if she didn't transfer out immediately. That her professor had burned her chances of that after she torpedoed his marriage and exposed the actual affairs he'd been having with others to his wife. But she doubted her hyper-conservative mother and doormat of a father would find any comfort in knowing their daughter wasn't just a failure, she was a failed whore.

The chime of the electronic bell above the door startled her, she hadn't heard the truck outside pull up while wallowing in her self pity. It was a neon green pickup pulling a small camper trailer, and the driver was a huge man with a bushy beard. She'd heard people describe her 6' tall former linebacker father as a "bear" before, but this man had a full half foot and 50 lbs of country muscle on him. If he hadn't had such an easy dorky smile for her when she peaked around the lottery tickets, Lucy might have been scared of him.

"Sorry, didn't mean to spook ya" he chuckled, with a wave, before heading to the bathroom. Lucy watched him go for a moment before reaching down and pausing her show, removing one of her earbuds. As the man returned he picked up a couple bottles of water and a bag of jerky, before approaching the counter. She quickly rang up his products, taking note of his large muscular hands and forearms. "Ma'am you know much about the campgrounds up around Clear Creek reservoir? I'm dragging that shack up there hoping to get a nice view of the meteor shower this weekend." He smiled.

"You should be able to get up there as long as you take it slow. I'd make sure anything inside is secured though, it's a gravel road that's not very well maintained and it'll be bumpy." She smiled back. She looked up to catch his eyes, noticing they were bright icy blue like glacial water....and then everything went foggy. It was like her mind was totally fogged out, a sheen of frost creeping over the surface of her brain. However instead of fear or confusion, she just felt horny. She felt her body lock up, not in a stiff way, but in the way you do when you panic...though her mind was far from panicked. This man was...hot; and she could tell instantly she could trust him and was in no danger.

"Y'all have security cameras?" He asked with a thicker drawl than she'd previously noticed. She nodded slowly. "Do they record audio? '' he questioned with an amused expression. She shook her head. The cameras were as old as she was, they were barely functional. "Is there somewhere in here they don't show? Gesture it with your hands like you're excited to show me." He asked with a smile. Lucy's body sprung to life, jerking her thumb towards the stockroom, before also pointing at the bathrooms.

"Good girl. I think I'd like you in the ladies room...lock the door and meet me there. And what's your name sweetie?" He asked.

"Lucy" she responded with a giggle. He called her sweetie, that felt good. It felt good that he seemed to like her and want her. As he left she felt a little bit of the high fade, but she quickly attended the task he'd ordered before following him to the bathroom. Once inside she found herself once again locked in his mesmerizing gaze. He circled her like a cat would a mouse, her mind still in its faded haze taking this as something incredibly sexy and causing her pussy to soak her panties.

"Big tits, little on the thicc side, goth aesthetic and those tattoos. Are you a natural redhead little one?" He asked casually, lifting a lock of her hair and letting it slip through his fingers. She nodded, he smiled, it felt good. "You can remove your shirt and bra and place them on the sink little one." He smiled, and she rushed to comply. Doing what he said gave her good feelings. When she freed her tits he gave an appreciative smile and sigh. "What size?" He asked, reaching out and gently cupping one, sending shivers of need through her. His thumb appreciatively played with the small barbel that pierced her sensitive nipple, causing her pussy to throb and her knees to go somewhat weak. She fumbled for words momentarily, before he realized how needy she was and gave her a brief reprieve.

"I'm an I Cup" she said with a whimper. He bent down, sucking a nipple into his mouth and gently nibbling and tonguing it. Had her body not been locked up by his strange spell, she'd likely have fallen to her knees, or at least had to grasp the counter for balance.

"You know I never got the joke that pierced tits taste like metal. To me, they always just tasted like happiness." He chuckled, releasing her nipple and standing to his full height to tower above her. "Now if you wouldn't mind to disrobe the rest of the way lovely, I think I've kept you waiting long enough." He smirked, a subtle growl to his voice. Lucy kicked off her chucks and slid her sweatpants down, bringing down her simple black cotton panties with them. She hadn't noticed previously, but there was a prominent wet spot on both. He grabbed her hair gently, and pushed her over to the sink. He lifted her up onto the counter, and flicked her legs apart with his hand, and lowered his own pants to display a thick meaty cock. It throbbed angrily and dripped thick white precum. He stepped up to the sink and grabbed her hair again, forcing her to look into his deep glacial blue eyes as he penetrated her.

Her mind was spinning. She was being fucked, hard and well, his cock seemed to stretch her perfectly and with every thrust. Her pussy was throbbing with pleasure, sending waves of electric sensations through all of her limbs. Her mind has descended to base urges at this point, it wasn't really registering what it was hearing, but it was soaking it in. She loosely understood that she no longer owned her own body or mind, they were his; and that she'd soon be abandoning her old life to join him on his new ranch in Montana. She understood that he loved how she looked, and she was being chosen by something akin to a god. Her mind understood these things, but the only thoughts Lucy had in these moments were "fuck" "big cock" "goth cumslut" "cum".

As he fucked her, she felt her cunt relentlessly convulsing. It was like one long continuous orgasm. She couldn't look away from his eyes, and her own had begun to burn with how dry they felt. Her new master was giving her no peace. A small trickle of drool had formed on her chin, dripping down onto her bouncing tits before his ruthless fucking and her body's shaking in response sent it flying. Her pussy also drooled, fragrant sweet juice soaking the counter and her new master's balls. There was a sloppy smacking sound with each thrust as his sack slammed against the cleft of her ass. She heard a low rumble start in his chest and felt it resonating in her brain, like some ASMR video, it sent tingles up her spine in the most pleasurable way and made the sweat coated hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

"Worship your new god!" he snarled as he pulled out of her and pulled her to the ground. She immediately understood and began kissing and sucking his cock as best she could. She jammed the huge tool into her mouth and began suckling and stroking it. His growl continued and her body went almost completely numb, her jaw falling slack. He took the opportunity to grab her head and use her throat like his personal fleshlight, bobbing her head up and down on his stiff pussy flavored pole. She felt it swell, but could do nothing but whimper. He seemed to approve of this because he slammed her head down on his shaft, roared, and blew the thickest hottest load she'd ever taken straight down her throat. It wasn't like when she'd swallowed loads in the past, there was no swallowing truthfully. It was like being drowned, but in a pleasant way. The hot liquid filled her with a wholesome warmth like coco on a cold winters day. Those blue eyes still kept her paralyzed, locked on him, listening, obeying, worshiping.

"Good pet" he released her head and stepped back with a sigh. He finally blinked, and she felt herself do the same. Realizing now her face was stained with ruined makeup and her eyes were watering with tears. "You're in for the adventure of a lifetime little one... Clean yourself up and go back to work. My number will be on the counter, text me when you find it, so I'll have yours." He smiled, before wiping his messy cock on her tits like a towel and putting it away. He patted her head like a dog, and walked from the room.

Lucy slowly rose to her feet on unstable legs and walked over to the sink, she washed her face and wiped away the makeup as best she could with paper towels, cleaning herself up as she'd been ordered to. She pulled her clothes back on and stumbled to the front of the store, grabbing a sports drink for electrolytes and gingerly climbing into her chair behind the counter. She let out a shaky sigh as she reckoned with what had just happened. She was aware now she'd been enslaved and ravaged by some sort of superhuman mountain man who had ordered her to abandon her life in favor of becoming his personal fucktoy. Her rational logical mind was screaming, trying to find ways around his orders. Her pussy and submissive depressed heart on the other hand were quivering at the thought, and eager to distract her from her task. She saw a business card on the counter and snatched it up, turning it over in her hands.

Gray Cabson

Business Solutions and Consulting

There was a number at the bottom that she quickly punched into her phone.

I"Hello Master. Thank you for choosing me." She sent. A few seconds later the typing symbol appeared above his name before a message appeared.

"Hello Little One. Tell me all about yourself. I want to know everything about my new Souvenir."