Baronessa Frankenstein

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldrequiv
ldrequiv
47 Followers

As the adjustment completed, and the creature she had made from him was finally freed from its cocoon, she laughed with a little girl's innocence.

"Come on, did you think I meant it? It's time to get back to the real world, fella. I just had to see the look in your eyes when I gave you that spiel. Hold on, this will only take a moment."

He waited disbelieving while she unbound him and stripped him of the trappings of his servitude. Her final act was to remove the butt plug he had worn for a whole month and discard it, face wrinkled in distaste, in the bedroom wastebasket. She looked at him, eyes alight with impish humor.

When he did not move to rise, a furrow formed in her brow. She waited, but he made no motion or sound.

"Come on! Do you want to be late for work?"

A shudder ran through him. He tried to control himself, but the ability had been riven from him, and he started to cry. It was the full-throated cry of failure and irremediable loss, peculiar to the male of our species. She jumped onto the bed beside him, wrapped her arms around him and held him close as he shook.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry, I didn't know! You cooperated so beautifully. I had no idea that I'd hurt you!"

"No . . . no." was all he could say. It was all he would say that day to anyone.

When finally she left for her own office, still uncomprehending, he buried his face in a pillow and wept for a long while. When he had cried himself out, he retrieved his beloved garments from where she'd dropped them, his garter belt, his stockings, and his wonderful high heels, and put them back on with infinite care. The gag she had thrown into a far corner; he retrieved it and, without bothering to wipe or rinse it, took it into his mouth and fastened the buckle behind his head. He put the chastity back into place next. Where was the butt plug? Ah, here. It was still adequately lubricated, and went back into him with the ease of long habit.

It was time to get to work. He knew how she liked the apartment, and he would not have her think that he needed constant supervision.

-- The End --

ldrequiv
ldrequiv
47 Followers
12