All Comments on 'Barry & Janet - Just a Fantasy'

by idealogue2077

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebj11 months ago

It did turn me on. The writing style wasn’t great but turned me on regardless. I was about to jerk off then a client called and killed that mood. Being that it turned me on you got a 4.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent!!! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

Does he take Lana as his new woman I hope so

DrkmanDrkman11 months ago

Great story, really enjoyed it. Waiting for that next chapter when his daughter finds out who her father really is. Maybe she might be come his lover as well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Beautiful story! I would have it progressed to them having a marriage ceremony with her taking his ring, Then they had further babies. I would have loved to hear about their lovemaking while her belly swelled.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An awesome story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice store! But i want pregnant sex ! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story you could feel the love between mother and son!! You wrote to be continued so waiting on more gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackknife007jackknife00711 months ago

I thought the premises was great, however the last sex scenes left me wanting. Almost anti-climatically.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This story is rated a 5 and I hope someday the author will finish the series. As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I found this story to be well written and logically developed. Use of the English language was above average. Use of gutter language was used only as appropriate, in a real world situation. Although mother is well off, what does the son do for education and/or making a living? I am not sure if the son was mature enough to help raise a child. Psychologically, psychiatrically and emotionally, I am not sure if he could handle all that is involved with raising a child. I am glad for the pregnancy because the odds of having a child with some sort of defect due to incestuous creation is only slightly than a regularly conceived pregnancy. Finally, it is unfortunate that only in fiction do you find two people so self-assured, self-aware, and have such a strong sense of self, ego and id that they can admit and accept their love for each other. Congradulations on a well conceived story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nothing hotter than a mother who simply goes after what she wants.. Of course the virile potent son can't control himself, so it's perfect for mommy. She can just get that hard young cock filling her up with the incestuous seed. Staring at her son, and rubbing her belly as it drips down her thigh...

JT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome story but I would have liked them to have more children. There was plenty of love for a bigger family, 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The night I took my oldest sister's virginity I will always remember how we looked into each other's eyes. It was not just fucking. It was sweet love making. As it went from sweet love making to pure raw sex. Primal mating. I whispered in Maria's mouth:

That's the cock that going to give you my babies. I'm the man who is going to father your babies Maria. You belong to me, and I will never share you with another man."

As I filled her pussy with my baby juice she moaned softly in my ear:

"I'll give you beautiful handsome sons with big cocks like their father. And if we have daughters our sons can fuck them and make beautiful grandbabies for us Tomas."

A couple can fuck and orgasm or they can look into each other's eyes and know that they want to make a baby together..

Jutah3995Jutah39958 months ago

Damn fine story.. Great writing and story line..I felt it to be a well balanced story and you're a fine author. 5🌟..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it 5 stars

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

Enjoyed the story, a lot. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useridealogue2077@idealogue2077
Having read taboo tales for many years, I decided to start writing them to give back. I always liked ones with emotional connections and some level of realism. I tend to gravitate towards impregnation, true love and intimacy, and erotic encounters with high stakes. Then again...