All Comments on 'Barry & Lana - Soul Mates'

by idealogue2077

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WildErotica69WildErotica6911 months ago

Now that’s a proper incest story, hot and with the right emotions, not just wham bam sex, loved every bit of it. Write more - you have a gift

menalaosmenalaos11 months ago

So the first story is mother/son, the second story is simultaneously father/daughter and sister/brother, so assuming we're sticking with classic incest story types, I'm wondering where a third story would go. Barry mentions wanting to have a lot of kids, so maybe it could be one of those 'one brother with a harem of sisters' type stories.

Oh, and excellent work!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

This is the first generational mutually consensual incestuous love stories I haveever read. Having read Barry & Janet and now Barry & Lana, I liked the indepth character development. The entertwined plots were logically developed. My one problem was why did Barry not understand/accept the emotional and psychological similarities and differences between mother/son and father/daughter. Why would Barry look differently upon his relationship with his mother/wife as opposed as to his sister/daughter? I hope this series continues.

Fenris420Fenris4209 months ago

I really liked the incest angle, the characters, and the descriptive sex scenes. But most of all, I'm super impressed with your economy of storytelling without appearing to be an outline. Excellently done! 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved all parts of this series so HOT the love he felt for his mother and it continued to his daughter was fantastic but you needed to write further into it and see how they lived as a family and maybe more children along the way gave it 5 STARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe_RobertsJoe_Roberts9 months ago

it’s a well written story.

One geographical error. Brittany is in northwest France, not the south. and it’s not tropical. Lots of wind and cool rain.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This series was awesome the love for his mother was so real and then to have their daughter, but it was sad when his mother was killed and then he fell in love with his daughter and she became pregnant by him just as her mother did!! You should have continued with more till the baby was born and then have more children and live together as husband and wife!! 5 BIG STARS

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn, I was hoping Janet wouldn't be killed off and would somehow remain as part of their lives. But to be so suddenly killed, no chance of goodbyes... you had me shedding a tear in the first minute. Bastard! :( All that beautiful build up and life shared in the first story, only to have her so suddenly torn away... that's brutally unfair.

I wasn't a fan of having Lana mess around with other guys, giving them blowjobs and have them touch her, as some kind of surrogate for Barry. It kind of tarnishes the image a bit if you want us to believe she loves him and only has eyes for him. At least she didn't fuck other guys so you showed some modicum of restraint on that part at least, which is more than some authors do. Better than nothing I suppose. There are a few stories out there that manage to keep the female love interest "pure" but they are few and far between, so I can't blame you for giving her at least a little... experience, shall we say.

The whole jealousy thing was just the dumbest shit and made the story feel a bit, I dunno, dirty I guess, though I see why you did it. Could have done without that shit I reckon, but thankfully you didn't make them fuck anyone else so it gets a pass from me.

At the end there I thought you were going to ruin it and blowtorch the whole thing like so many other foolish authors sometimes do with their stories. While it was still super dumb to do that shit, another weird separation arc where one person runs off without actually discussing it, at least they recovered without too much lost time. Please, please, to any authors out there, DO NOT pull this shit. Find a better way to add drama. Separation shit is low-grade trash. This one was a minor infraction compared to some of the ones I've read about, but still, it really brought the mood down at the end.

Anyway, overlooking those criticisms, I loved the story and its progression. I got so emotional at so many parts of it, with all the deep confessions and realizations. Very well done. I love getting that emotional endorphin rush from stories like this. It's been a while :) I like that it had some second generation incest in it as well, which I haven't encountered yet, and it was done in such a nice way. I do wish there was more and we could see more of their life together with children, but I understand that this is also a good place to end it.

Overall this story and the part before it, together have been one of the best stories I've ever read on here. It ticked so many boxes for me, satisfied me in so many ways (more emotional than sexual), and just left me feeling so much better about things in general. That's actually a really difficult thing to do, so thank you for that.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

I loved the story up to the point of : "she would have Barry's baby, and they would live happily ever after." I'm more of a fan of pragmatic reality than that sort of Harlequin romance schmaltz . . . .

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol2 months ago

I love your stories and your writing style. Thanks for sharing 🔥

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 months ago

[19.03.24]

Top Shelf Duology!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useridealogue2077@idealogue2077
Having read taboo tales for many years, I decided to start writing them to give back. I always liked ones with emotional connections and some level of realism. I tend to gravitate towards impregnation, true love and intimacy, and erotic encounters with high stakes. Then again...